• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Wet & Wild Fantasy

My Wet & Wild Fantasy

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

***

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

It was a hot Friday evening and I was getting ready for a night out on the town. I am not really a club person, but I had finally given in to my friend's constant invitations. In fact, she was scheduled to arrive in a mere five minutes. My apartment was located near the club we would be spending the evening at and we had decided to reach it the old-fashioned way; on foot. Unfortunately, that proved to be a bad idea. At least for my friend.

Less than a minute before she arrived, it started pouring. And it was not a refreshing little drizzle; it was a veritable downpour. In fact, it was so bad that, by the time she finally reached my apartment, she was soaked from head to toe.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" was the first thing she said upon walking through the door.

"It's nice to see you too," I said sarcastically.

Unfortunately, she was not in a laughing mood.

"Where's your room?" she asked. For you see, we had only recently started hanging out and it was the first time she came to visit me at my apartment. Honestly, she was not really the type of person I usually hung out with. However, her breathtaking appearance fully made up for her shallow personality. And at that particular moment, she was even hotter than usual. Perhaps it is just me, but there as something about the fact that her nipples were clearly visible through her drenched top that made her that much more attractive to me. Unfortunately, I had yet to determine if she was a lesbian and did not want to risk looking foolish. So I kept my arousal contained and followed her to my room.

She spent the next few minutes rummaging through my closet. Eventually, she managed to find an outfit that suited her. In fact, it suited her so much that she started stripping right then and there. Although I was surprised by the unexpected display, I could not resist staring at her as she slipped out of her clingy top, revealing the flawless boobs beneath. For a second, I considered looking away, but my friend continued talking and did not seem to mind me ogling her in the least. So I kept on staring at her as she stripped before me. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to see if she was wearing any panties.

"No! Not now!" I mentally yelled as I felt a powerful fantasy grow within me. Unfortunate, it took hold of me before I could even consider attempting to keep it contained.

Moments later, reality faded and gave way to an identical fantasy world. As in real life, my friend continued stripping, soon informing me she wore no panties. But panties were the last thing on my mind as I stared at her tight, clean-shaven pussy. Unfortunately, the ogling session was not meant to last.

"Agssgw gswege?" said my friend. At least, that was what I understood because I was too stunned by her breathtaking body to listen. However, hearing her speak was enough to make me realize I was staring her in a far-from-friendly manner.

"I... I'm sorry," I stuttered as it tore my gaze away from her sublime figure. However, that proved unnecessary when my brain finally managed to process what she had said.

"Of my god!" I gasped when I realized she had not inquired as to the nature of my lustful examination. Instead, she had asked if I was enjoying the view. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to respond. Fortunately, that was only because she suddenly pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"Mmm?!" I moaned in a mixture of surprise and arousal as I felt her tongue explore my oral cavity. Fortunately, the arousal that coursed through my veins kept me from attempting to figure out the reason for her action. Instead, I started reciprocating her eager tongue strokes.

The kiss went on for what felt like an eternity, coming to an end only when my surprisingly skillful kissing partner put an end to it.

"I never knew you were a lesbian," I admitted once our lips had parted.

"I'm not," was all she said. As if I was not confused enough, she decided to add a wink to the response. Fortunately, I never got a chance to try and make sense of her reply. And even more fortunately, that was because she had started ripping my clothes off.

Within seconds, I was fully naked and eagerly wondering what would happen next. Unfortunately, her next move was to turn her back to me and stroll away.

"What are you doing?" I inquired as I watched her head to my bedside table. However, the answer became clear when she reached for the only locked drawer in the night stand. For you see, the lock was the only thing keeping my beautiful friend from getting access to my rather large collection of sex toys.

"What's the combination?" she asked. Of course, I was stunned that she even knew of my kinky drawer, but the arousal that coursed through my veins made it impossible for me to care.

"Sixty-nine, sixty-nine," I said, bringing a smile to her lips.

She possibly said something along the lines of, "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?" but I was too busy wondering what toy she would pick to care. Luckily for my lust-filled body, she chose the largest strapon I had—which was not really that impressive given how I only have two.

Moments later, it was strapped to her body and she stood proudly before me.

"On your knees!" she ordered, taking charge of the situation. I knew what would inevitably follow and, given how I am a lesbian, the thought of a blowjob was not exactly enticing to me. Still, I knew better than to refuse and dropped to my knees.

"Suck it!" she then ordered, confirming my suspicions. Luckily, the silicone cock-sucking that followed was in no way heterosexual. Still, I was relieved when she ordered me to stop. But that was only because I knew what was to come would be much more enjoyable.

"Get on all fours," she ordered as the pointed to my bed.

Moments later I was in position. I could not help but giggle giddily as she grabbed my waist. But that was all I had time to do before I felt her propel most of her fake cock into my cunt, filling it up entirely. Before I could even get used to the massive penetration, she started jerking back and forth, forcing the toy in and out of me with increasing speed and force.

Moans flowed past my lips and echoed throughout the room—and the apartment. I barely had time to be thankful for my roommates being out for the evening that my lover decided to escalate things.

"FUCK?!" I moaned in a mixture of surprise and arousal as I felt her transfer the lesbian toy to my asshole. Although I was far from an anal virgin, the penetration was quite more massive than what I was used to. But that did not stop my lover from propelling her spear in and out of me with as much force as she could muster.

After a few seconds, I realized the anal stretching was so intense that my breath had been taken away. Fortunately, the arousal that washed over me as a result of the ferocious pounding made me thankful for my lover's escalation. In fact, I was so thankful that I soon felt a powerful orgasm grow within me.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked as I felt my pussy start to convulse. Honestly, I was not really sure if it was possible to climax from simple anal stimulation—each time I had employed anal play, it had been combined with vaginal stimulation—but it was in my fantasy and that was all that mattered. My moans echoed throughout the room as I experienced one of the most powerful squirting orgasms of my life. My cum sprayed all over the place for a few seconds. Unfortunately, it the blissful experience was not meant to last.

"Did you hear what I said?" asked my friend in an oddly lust-free voice.

I could not help but be surprised as I had not hear her say anything. Unfortunately, that was only because the person speaking was my real friend, not the fantasy version of her.

"Oh fuck!" I silently muttered as I realized that could only mean one thing; the fantasy as over! Sure enough, one quick glance at my surroundings told me there was no sign of the hot orgasmilk I had spewed all over the place. The fact that my strapon was also missing and my clothes were back where they should be—which is to say wrapped around my body—only helped confirm my suspicions.

Suddenly noticing that my friend was staring at me with a confused expression, I decided to answer her question.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't understand that last part."

"I said: Are you ready to go?"

Still recovering from the intense fantasy, I nodded. As I followed my friend out of the room, I realized my fantasy had given her time to remove her soaked clothes and slip into the outfit I had lent her.

"Dammit!" I silently swore upon realizing this. For the first time in my life, I actually regretted fantasizing about a beautiful woman. Had I managed to keep my arousal in check, I may have caught a glimpse of her pussy. Unfortunately I had not and may again never get a chance to.

Still, the powerful fantasy I had just experienced was a rather enjoyable consolation prize. And who knows, maybe I will one day get a chance to see my friend's naked body. Or if I am lucky, perhaps even a little more...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • My Wet & Wild Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds