• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cursed Toys Ch. 02

Cursed Toys Ch. 02

It was a rainy day, clouds covered the sunny sky and thunder rolled in the distance. She pulled into the parking lot and parked in her normal spot. She finished her smoke and got out. She walked to the doors and unlocked them as the thunder crackled loudly making her jump. She got into the store and locked the doors as lightning flashed. She looked as her now ex employee was right on the other side of the glass, soaked and smiling the most sinister grin she had ever seen. Then the lightning flashed, and she was gone.

She stood there for a few minutes breathing heavy and had her heart pumping from the sight. She shook it off and turned around and headed to her office. She turned on a few dim lights and walked down the aisle. She got to her office and found the door cracked open. She slowly opened it and looked inside as she fumbled for the light switch. She turned the lights on and found the office was in order. She put her things down and hung her coat up. She heard a noise out in the store and went to the door as she listened closely. It was like someone was in the toy store. She grabbed her flashlight and headed out to the floor.

Shay was the new manager and was the one who had to fire the girl outside. She knew the lady was weird but never thought she would scare her the way she did. She was fired over some stupid crap the main boss had said. Mainly he boned the girl and she got clingy and he wanted her gone. So she was appointed to do so.

Shay walked down the dark aisles quietly so she listens to the noise. What she didn't know was she was being watched everywhere her sexy blonde haired body went. She stopped and spun around looking. The storm outside roared on as the few lights that were on flickered and went out. She sighed and heard the noise on the other side of the aisle. She picked up walking pace and rounded the corner and was caught in a net. She struggled and dropped her flashlight as she fell to her ass. Shay saw the light and reached for it as the net tightened around her body. She tried and tried as she was pulled from it. She saw the light move and felt it hit her head. Shay fell to the floor, unconscious. They laughed at the woman as they pulled her to the back room.

Shay woke up and looked around at the dark room. She tried to move but couldn't. She felt rope around her wrists and ankles. She realized she was bound to the storage racks in the back. She fought as she also realized her legs her wide open and her tight black pants she worn was gone! She cried for help as he kissed her. She felt the lips and it was furry, not mustache, furry like a teddy bears fur. Shay was freaking out as her blouse was ripped open and her bra torn off her body. He felt her firm tits as she felt the fur tickle her breasts. She didn't know what was going on as he released her lips and she heard the sound of helicopters next to her then her bra was tied around her mouth and head. She was shut up as he sucked her hard nipples and rubbed her pink thong.

The dim lights kicked back on and she looked down at the five foot teddy bear as he sucked her tit. Her eyes widened as she saw other toys all around the floor and her. He looked up and smiled at her as he shoved his furry finger into her wet pussy. Shay's eyes got even bigger as the toy fingered her, three fingers making her cum to them!

He stood on the pallet jack as his fellow toys jacked him up towards her crotch. She saw the large dick appear from beneath his fur and knew she was in trouble. He prodded her tight pussy as it made her even wetter. Her body was over riding her mind and was making her want sex. He aimed and rammed the huge cock into her as she let out a muffled cry. He held her hips and thrust up into her as the jack lifted him to get him in her deeper and deeper. He grabbed her firm ass cheeks and kept boning her as she felt a snake slithering around her leg. It was headed up to help the bear with the torture. Shay felt the tail of the snake press against her asshole and then it was in!

Shay had tears running down her face as the bear fucked her and the snake anal fucked her. She had never been so violated in her life. The toys watched as the bear fucked her into submission. She felt his dick grow bigger and she felt the rush of warmth. She looked around in disbelief and then fainted. Shay had been taken down by the toys she sold. They waited for the other female employees.

The stormed raged outside as another young female employee came running into the store. She unlocked the doors and locked them as she stood dripping with water. She walked into the store and went to the break room. They spotted her and the bear smiled at her tight jeans.

Kristin went to her locker and put her things in it. She looked around and took her tight uniform shirt off. She stood there in her camo-print bra and cleavage as she wrung the water soaked top off. They crept up behind her skinny body. She heard a noise and listened as it got closer. She turned as a remote control helicopter flew up and had a hook, it caught the bra. She felt the clasp give out and the helicopter flew away with her bra! Her firm tits were exposed as the bear licked his lips. She turned and chased after it as the second part was going to get her ass out.

She was paying attention to the bra as it flew down the back room hall way. Out of no-where a basket ball smacked into the side of her head. Kristin lost her balance and fell to the concrete floor. Before she could get up she felt something fall on her firm ass cheeks. She looked back as the army men attached the rope to her belt loops. She thought flipping over would help, nope, more army men felt and got her button undone and was working on the zipper as she fought with them. She saw the two remote control cars as they sped away. Her eyes widened as her jeans were removed faster than ever before. She sat topless and in her camo print thong. The army men were still there messing with the thing thong. She felt them between her legs and stood up. Her thong fell to her ankles! She stood there stripped, naked and stunned at the men as they tore the thong off her ankles and ran with it. Kristin was in shock and didn't know what to do. She felt a hand, a furry hand and turned as the bear pushed her backwards.

She fell to her ass as he grabbed her blonde hair and forced his large dick into her mouth. Kristin's eyes widened as he face fucked her! She started to see all the other toys come to watch as tears ran down her cheeks. She wasn't sure what was going on! All she knew was the bear was having her suck its big dick! The four foot bear was pounding her throat sore!

After having swallowed his cum shots, he released her. She fell backwards and he quickly moved down and shoved into her tight pussy. Her back arched as the member rammed so deep into her it hurt, but felt good at the same time. Kristin looked as another bear walked up and face fucked her again! Two bears banged the hot blonde as her cum soaked his fur. They flipped her onto all fours and really got deep into her. The bear in front teased her firm tits and hard nipples. They worked together to overtake her nicely. The long, stuffed snaked slithered up and around her little waist and tightened as its tail found her asshole and entered it! Her eyes widened as he violated her where she swore no one ever would!

They fucked her for about an hour. She was still on all fours, knees in a puddle of her cum and her chin dripping with the bears. She finally gave out as they filled her up and pulled out. Kristin fell to the side unconscious and violated. They jerked off and covered her in their cum, laughing at her.

The woman who cursed the two women walked in to the room smiling at the sight. She laughed at the sight of her ex co-worker covered in cum. She stood in her soaked tank top and shorts as the bears eyed her chest. No bra and a white tank top in the rain was never good. She bent down and patted them on the head as the army men moved in and got the remote cars in place. She didn't notice they hooked her shorts and was preparing to do her like to others.

She stood up as the helicopter tore her top off letting her big tits out! She fell forward as the cars peeled her tight shorts and thong off revealing her shaved pussy. She looked up as the bear smiled and forced his cock down her throat. She struggled but felt the other bear and then he was inside her tightness! She cried for them to stop, but it was muffled by the cock in her mouth. They knew she was the one who set them free, they were thanking her in their own way!

Megan's pussy was theirs as they pounded it. They fucked her hard, fast, and rough as hell to get done fast. Megan was pounded deeper than ever as they made their cocks grow with each thrust. She did not last long at all and was left unconscious next to Kristin. They laughed and took pics on the girl's cell phones. They left the store and walked into the storm, they knew there is more pussy to nail out there!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Cursed Toys Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds