• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • High School Whore

High School Whore

This is based off high school fantasies and never actually happened, names have been changed, and the sanctity of marriage was and is always respected in reality.

*****

It had been a long time since I had felt at ease at home or at school, it seemed that everywhere I went, someone wanted to use me. It didn't matter what way they wanted to use me, the fact that they wanted to use me made life harder than it should have been. At the beginning I couldn't help but like all the attention I was getting, especially from my gym teacher and the principal, some of the best times were when they used me together. But soon the rumors spread through school and found their way home to the ears of my father, through my own brother.

THE START;

I was 18 and a Jr in high school, I had been held back in the second and fifth grade, so I would be 20 by the time I graduated. Anyway for the past year I had been lusting after my gym teacher, Mr. Mangalardi, he was large, actually he was extra-large, but he had a face that charmed my pussy to drip, and a voice that boomed across the gym and track. I knew he had a decent sized cock after watching it rise after I made a few choice alterations to my uniform, showing off a good portion of my 38C tits and the fat firm cheeks of my ass. I wanted him in me and I think he knew it, so I found a time to confront him when he was alone.

After a wrestling match (our team won), when all the wrestlers had gone home with their parents and the other team had taken the bus back to their school, Mangalardi was doing a little clean up to help the janitorial staff when I walked in and to the center of the mats.

"Can you teach me something Mangalardi?"

He turned towards me and I watched his eyes scan over me, top to bottom. He took in my dark brown locks styled not an hour before by a close friend who wished me nothing but luck, the tight black dress the flared out over my ass making my cheeks all but visible to the right angle, and the come fuck me five inch ankle wedge boots whose buckles shone under the lights. He had never seen me like this and I could see the lust glint in his eyes before he pulled it back,

"I can't teach girls wrestling, it wouldn't be right, you should ask Barnum, she can help you."

"I understand, but she already left and I would like to take home some moves to use on my brother so I can pick the TV show tonight." I gave him a wink and he laughed at my half joke.

Mangalardi started coming my way and when he reached me, took my hand and lead the way to the back gym which was maybe a fourth the size of the main gym and always had mats set up.

"If your goal is to beat your brother, I think the best moves would be a half or full nelson."

"Okay can you show me what it is?"

"Of course."

With that Mangalardi grabbed my arm and pulled me against him so his front was to my back and I took the opportunity to grind my ass against his cock, knowing full well that my skirt was working its way up my waist until I felt the cool air on my flesh. Ignoring my grinding as much as possible, Mangalardi sipped his hands up my sides and under my arms, brushing my tits and making me moan. But his hands kept moving up to my neck, one of my more sensitive areas, and I shuddered, and now I was stuck.

"This is a full nelson," as he squeezed his hold, I pushed back against him and felt his cock at least half hard pushing back at me, "Lexus if you don't stop, I'm going to have to fuck you."

"Oh please do Mangalardi; my pussy is aching for your fucking cock, please! I've wanted it for so long!"

Taking his hands, he moved them down to my tits and squeezed them, pulling my upper body against him and forcing me to arch my back hard just to keep my feet on the ground(huge belly). I reached down and started playing with myself as his hands squeezed my tits painfully, and the pain was wonderful,

"Don't touch that fucking cunt, that's mine tonight."

So I put my hands on his; feeling my tits popping out between his rough fingers, so glad I hadn't worn a bra. Gradually his fingers works my shirt down until, had there been one, I would be able to feel a late night breeze. I felt so wonderfully exposed as his fingers began twisting my nipples between his fingers, pulling and stretching them as far as they would go, I couldn't help the cries of pleasure and pain that kept popping out of me. Finally I felt his hands move down my stomach to my waist where he roughly yanked my skirt up under my tits, I knew I looked like a whore, but I wanted his cock so badly I began to beg.

"Please Mangi fuck me! Fucking fuck me!"

His right hand slipped around to my ass making my knees tremble, and as his hand slipped lower and lower, my pussy was soaking my thighs. I felt his fingers searching between my legs until finally they sank into me and I moaned like a dog in heat,

"Fuck! You're completely soaked, nice and ready for my angry cock; it's been a long time since I've had a pussy as young and tight as yours."

Suddenly he started pounding my pussy with his fingers, and as my pussy clenched around his fingers, I began to sink to my hand and until I was bent over and pushing my ass out at him when his finger suddenly vanished. I cried out at their absence but stayed in my position hoping his cock would come next, and it did.

He felt huge inside me, my walls stretching to accommodate him, but I couldn't help the moan as he filled me up, sinking in deep. That's when the real fucking began, Mangalardi pounded away at my pussy, his grunts bringing me closer and closer to the edge, and as his hand traced up my back and touched my neck, the flood gates opened and I came, soaking his cock and thighs as my pussy clenched around holding him tight and pulsing around him and after a while I flopped to the ground and waited for Mangalardi to finish inside me, his hot cum washing the walls of my pussy.

Once he had pulled out of me, I fell to the floor and rolled onto my back letting my legs hang open, my raw pussy on display. Mangalardi was putting himself back together again without the help of all the kings horses and all the kings men and looking down at me,

"You're my bitch in heat now, I will fuck you whenever I want and I will loan you out to other faculty members and my friends when I see fit. In the meantime, I want you to go home and have at least one very loud orgasm so that your brother can hear you and make sure he knows that you and I fucked tonight, do you understand?"

"Yes I understand."

"Good, come on, I'll walk you out."

Mangi helped me to my feet and to put my clothes back in order, and tried to help settle my hair so it didn't look like I just got fucked. Once outside the gym, the cold on my skin and the moon high in the sky, Mangi grabbed my neck and pinned me and my tits against the prickly wood wall.

"Spread your legs cunt."

Spreading my legs I felt my skirt being pulled up and tucked into the waistband, and suddenly his hand came crashing down on my ass making me cry out in pain, I realized he was spanking me,

"You are a DIRTY little girl who needs to be punished for acting like such a whore, begging for cock from your teacher, apparently that's what your Daddy wants from you, a whore for a daughter," he kept spanking me while he scolded me, but I couldn't help how wet this punishment was making me, "Let's see if that taught you anything." He stuck his fingers against my pussy lips and felt the wetness there, tsking his tongue I heard him pull something from his pocket, and that very rough and painful something was then rubbed against my pussy, it was painful, but so good.

Mangi stopped, pulled his hand away and my skirt back down, he turned me around to face him and shoved what he had rubbed against me into my hand, it was a very large pinecone.

"Use this to cum at home and scream for me little bitch."

With that he slapped my ass and I started making my way home.

Coming up next; The Night At Home

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • High School Whore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 703 milliseconds