• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach

His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach

I awake to my alarm going off at 7:00. Today is the start of my first day as a senior in high school. I groggily moan and turn over to hit the snooze button, not at all used to waking up this early. I was just about to fall back asleep when I heard a knock on my door.

"Honey, are you awake?" My mom asked.

"Just a few more minutes mom." I pleased.

My door opened up and the light flickered on.

"Ryan, you don't want to be late for your first day of school."

I opened my eyes to my mother standing in front of my bed smiling. She was wearing a low cut pink almost see-through nightie that didn't even go down to her knees.

I examined her up and down and could just barely make out her black bra and panties underneath. I could feel my cock twitch in my briefs.

"Okay okay mom, I'm getting up."

*****

I woke up early like usual, but today was different, it is my son's first day back to school. To my disbelief he is a senior now, certainly not a little boy anymore. Part of me felt scared, I wondered what I would do with myself once he moves out. My asshole of a husband ran away with another woman about 5 years ago. At least I don't have to work since he is required to send a hefty check every month.

I stood in the mirror and looked myself over. I see an attractive woman in the mirror, but I just seem to have no confidence anymore, I haven't even been on a date since my husband left. I've gone 5 years without sex for goodness sake.

"C'mon, you've still got it Sheryl!" I said, trying to give myself some words of confidence.

I walked over to my son's room to wake him up for school. I had to stand over his bed and admire his body for awhile. Ryan was 18 now and extremely handsome, he worked out religiously and it showed. I quickly tried to shake away any impure thoughts I was having and walked out the room after he got up.

*****

Ryan hopped in the shower and let the hot water run over his body, trying to help himself wake up.

Taboo thoughts of his mother crept into his head as he began to tug on his now growing cock. Ryan had never really had thoughts about his mother until this past summer when she began working out a lot and started doing yoga in the house.

She would wear tight yoga pants and a sports bra while watching instructional videos on the television in the living room.

Usually she kept that outfit on for the rest of the day and it would drive Ryan wild. Once a week she would wear one pair of yoga pants that were the ones that got discontinued once everyone realized they were completely see through.

Ryan really struggled with the thoughts in his head, he tried to think of the young hot sluts in his school, but the thoughts of his mother in those yoga pants wouldn't go away.

Suddenly Ryan's thoughts were disrupted when he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey honey, you jumped in there before I could put the clean towels in the closet. Mind if I come in real quick?"

Ryan was a little surprised at the question, but felt himself get a little excited that his mother would be feet away from his naked body.

"Sure, no problem."

The door opened and Ryan positioned himself so his mom could possibly see his hard cock if she looked.

His heart was pounding, he had never been so nervous in his life.

He watched as his mom walked over to the closet. He could just barely make her out due to the fog the steam had caused, but he could still make out her body in the pink nightie.

Sheryl tried hard not to peek at her son in the shower, but she accidentally caught his reflection in the mirror and let out a small gasp.

There he was standing there with what looked like a huge throbbing erection sticking straight out. It was hard to get a good look since the glass was so fogged up, but she could clearly see that something long and hard was protruding from his body.

Sheryl threw the towels in the closet and ran out of the bathroom in a panic.

Ryan was disappointed that his mom's head never turned his way, he figured she must not have seen his hard cock, but he was still throbbing from the excitement and came everywhere as soon as she left.

Sheryl, now soaking wet, ran to her room and began to furiously touch herself until she heard her son yell from downstairs.

"Hey mom, I'm ready, better get going looks like we might be late after all!"

"Oh fuck." Sheryl said to herself.

She had completely forgotten that she had to drive her son to school.

Sheryl grabbed her keys and ran downstairs.

"Uh mom, aren't you going to get changed?"

Sheryl looked down at herself and realized she was still in her pink see-through nightie.

"Ah Damn it, well we have no time really and it's not like I'm getting out of the car, quick let's go!"

Sheryl wondered why Ryan kept glancing over towards her until she looked down at herself and saw that her nightie doesn't leave much to the imagination when she sits down.

It was riding way up her legs and her black panties were completely visible.

Sheryl couldn't believe it. Was she actually turning on her son? Would it be possible that a young stud like himself could be attracted to his old mother?

The two arrived at the school.

Sheryl placed her hand on Ryan's inner thigh and leaned over to give him a goodbye kiss.

"Have a good first day at school Ry."

Ryan was taken back by the kiss, they never really showed that much emotion to each other and it sent a shiver down his spine.

Ryan's first day of school was a complete blur. He couldn't get his mom out of his mind. The see-through nightie, walking into the bathroom while he was naked, the kiss, it all seemed like a dream.

"Ryan, earth to Ryan!"

Ryan snapped out of his day dream and realized his teacher was talking to him.

"Oh sorry, what?" Ryan Responded.

The class burst into laughter.

"Have you not been paying attention to anything I've been saying?"

"Uhh..sorry, no."

"Well, I was explaining to the class that the school is starting a swim team this year and is having a hard time finding a coach. Some of your friends let me know that your mother used to be a state swimmer and might be available for the job."

Ryan didn't really know how to respond.

"Oh yeah, I mean she was really good, but I don't really think she would be interested."

"Well, just make sure to ask her, we are really scrambling to fill the position."

School finally ended and Ryan waited with two of his buddies for his mom to give them a ride.

"Hey Ryan, you think maybe your mom will show up topless today to pick us up?" Mike asked.

Ryan's friend Dave laughed and then chimed in.

"Yeah Ryan, you are so lucky you go to suck on those titties when you were a kid." Quoting the movie Superbad.

Ryan was about to get pissed at them, but realized that usually that only makes his friends go on longer so he just laughed and went along.

Sheryl pulled up to the curb and the boys huddled into the car.

"How was the first day of school boys?"

"Great Mrs. K." Both the boys answered.

Sheryl was wearing a tiny sports bra that barely contained her massive tits and Ryan also noticed that she had on her see-through pants. Luckily his friends were in the back and wouldn't be able to tell.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. K! The school wants you to coach the new swim team!." Mike yelled.

"The what? How do they even know I was a swimmer?"

"Well, all the teachers were asking every class if they knew anyone that could be qualified for the job, and Ryan didn't speak up but I remembered you saying you swam in high school and college so I threw your name in."

Ryan felt like reaching over and punching his friend, he didn't want his mom anywhere near the school, knowing how many MILF jokes would come if she worked there.

"Oh, well that is certainly interesting. I have to admit I have been quite bored lately. Have any boys actually signed up for the team yet?"

"Not yet, they are going to post a sign up sheet once they lock a coach down." Mike answered.

"Would anyone even be interested in joining? How would we even compete against the other schools?" Sheryl Asked.

"Well, I guess this year we wouldn't actually compete against other schools. We would just sort of train in preparation for next year. They just built that new swimming pool and don't want it to go to waste." Dave Answered.

"I Know I would be interested if you were coaching the team Mrs. K!" Mike said.

Dave chimed in repeating Mike's sentiments

"Same here! I know Ryan would too!"

"I don't think so guys, I purposely took the year off from all the sports teams this year so I could just relax and enjoy my senior year."

The car pulled up to Dave's house and both the boys got out of the car, Mike only lives down the street and usually just walks from Dave's.

"Well, think about it Ryan. Thanks for the ride Mrs. K!" Both boys exclaimed.

Ryan was sitting on his room on the computer when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hey Ry, can I come in."

"Yeah mom, come in."

Sheryl walked over to Ryan, still wearing her tiny white sports bra and see-through black yoga pants.

Ryan could see that she was wearing green panties.

Sheryl sat on Ryan's bed.

"So Ry, I was thinking more and more about coaching the swim team and I think I really want to do it."

Ryan had not expected his mom to actually take up the offer.

"You sure mom? It might be a lot of work."

"I know, but I've been so bored lately, I think this could really give me a spring in my step."

Ryan didn't like the idea, but he enjoyed seeing his mom happy.

"Okay mom, whatever you think will make you happy. I'll tell the school tomorrow."

"Just one thing Ry, I only want to do it if you join the team."

"Oh but mom, I really just wanted to take a break from all the sports this year."

"I know sweetie, but we aren't even competing against anyone and there's probably only going to be one or two practices a week."

His mom was right, it wouldn't be at all competitive and may actually enjoy himself.

"Oh alright mom, I'll do it for you."

Sheryl stood up from Ryan's bed and jumped up and down in excitement. Her enormous breasts bouncing up and down.

Sheryl leaned over to Ryan and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so excited, I promise it will be so much fun Ry!"

As Sheryl turned around to walk out of his room, Ryan's jaw nearly dropped.

The green panties were actually a thong and her firm round ass jiggled up and down as she walked out.

Not being able to wait a second longer, Ryan grabbed his fat cock out of his shorts and began jerking it up and down.

The next day, Ryan came home from school with a copy of the sign up sheet. 5 kids signed up for the team. Ryan and his two best buds Dave and Mike, plus one Junior and one Sophomore he had never heard of. The school was relatively small, so it was not very surprising that not many people signed up.

Sheryl looked the list over and was a bit disappointed that only 5 people signed up, but knew that they had to start somewhere.

"Wow, it says on here that we start training in a few days!" Sheryl said shocked.

"Oh I know, seems like short notice." Ryan said.

"Oh my, I don't even know if my old college swimsuit even fits anymore."

"Do you even need one mom? You don't really have to go in the water."

"Oh I must certainly do, I'm assuming everyone on this last has no experience and I will have to demonstrate everything."

"We will have to go buy you a speedo ASAP as well."

"Oh hell no mom, I'm not wearing one of those dinky little things. We aren't even competing against anyone!"

"Oh yes you are mister. It doesn't matter, I want everything to be just like if we were on the USA Olympic team." Sheryl Laughed.

"We better go to the mall right now, let me try on my swimsuit first to see if I'll have to buy one too first."

Sheryl went up to her closet and dug through her old clothes until she found her old red nylon one piece.

She threw it on and was pleasantly surprised how good she looked in it.

"Damn, I think I might have a better body than I did in college." Sheryl grinned to herself.

She was about to take it off and go back downstairs until she decided to tease her son a bit.

Sheryl strutted down to the kitchen in her on piece.

"Hey Ry, do you think this fits alright?"

Ryan couldn't believe his eyes.

There was the woman of his dreams in a skin tight red bathing suit, her tits looking like they could burst free at any moment.

"Oh, um, yeah, I mean, you look great."

"Really you think so?" Sheryl smiled, turning around to give him a full view.

Ryan gasped.

"Yeah, I, I think it fits great mom."

"Great! These things are surprisingly expensive so that will save me some cash."

Sheryl ran upstairs, smiling to herself the entire way up. She loved how flustered she made her son. Her confidence was finally on the rise.

The two arrived at the mall and made their way over to the swimwear store.

A Lady in her 40's, about the same age as Sheryl came over and approached them.

"How Can I help you guys?" She asked.

"Well, we are here to buy my son a speedo."

"Oh perfect, follow me over here. I'm Katrina buy the way"

Ryan looked petrified once he saw the tiny speedos.

"You've got to be kidding me, are you sure these aren't for juniors?"

Sheryl and Katrina both laughed.

"I can assure you these are for men." Katrina chuckled.

"Do you know what size you are hun?" Katrina asked.

"No idea, I've never bought one of these things before."

Katrina looked Ryan over.

"I'm going to guess you are a medium, but you might be a large."

Katrina handed Ryan a medium red speedo and a large red speedo.

"Try these on."

Ryan headed to the dressing room and tried on the medium first.

The speedos felt like a good size but when he looked into the mirror he noticed his flaccid cock was clearly outlined in the tiny speedos. You could make out the entire shaft and head.

"Uh, I'm trying on the medium but not really sure about the sizing."

"Well come out here and let us see hun." Katrina replied.

Ryan came out of the changing room, covering his bulge with his long shirt.

Katrina walked over to inspect the speedo.

"You'll have to take off your shirt so I can get a better idea hun."

Ryan embarrassingly stripped off his shirt and stood in the middle of the store in just his tiny speedo. Luckily no one else was inside.

Katrina was examining Ryan's backside first

"Well, I think it looks like a perfe." Katrina stopped mid sentence once she took a look at the front of the speedos and noticed Ryan's bulge.

"Oh, um, I see what the problem is."

Katrina cleared her throat.

"Hun, is it usually this big or are you just a little excited right now?"

Shelly couldn't believe her ears, but she didn't blame Katrina for asking, she was wondering the same thing.

Ryan wasn't really sure how to answer.

"Um, what do you mean?"

"Sweetie, are you a little hard right now or not?"

"Oh no, not at all actually."

Katrina didn't seem to believe him. She reached out and lightly grabbed hold of his cock through hi speedo.

Ryan let out a light moan.

"Oh my, you are actually telling the truth." Katrina said.

Sheryl just stood there silently, not knowing what to say. She was dumbfounded that this stranger just grabbed her son's cock right in front of her, but was insanely turned on at the same time.

"I have to say, this is a problem I have not really ran into before." Katrina admitted.

"What do you mean?" Asked Sheryl.

"Well, I don't think there is anyway we can properly hide your son's endowment. It won't affect his swimming at all, but it might be a bit embarrassing for him."

"Well we won't actually be competing at all so it will just be in front of me and his friends." Sheryl said.

"What do you think Ry?" Sheryl asked.

Ryan looked dumbfounded as he stared blankly at both women staring him down.

"Uh yeah, I mean I guess it's fine."

Ryan just wanted to get the hell out of the store.

*****

Part 2 will consist of Sheryl training Ryan and the boys in the pool. Stay tuned!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • His Busty Mother Is the Swim Coach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds