• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Job

A New Job

Graduating during a recession is tough, especially for someone like Jessica. Some students have parents to fall back on for support but, not her. After graduation, it was sink or swim. She had to make it on her own.

The want ad asked for an administrative assistant. Someone to assist the CEO with tasks such as travel arrangements and preparing for meetings. Jessica knew she could do it, if she could get her foot in the door. The ad said they wanted 3-5 years of experience, plus a BA. Well, she had the BA. The experience, however, would have to be fudged.

Surprisingly, Jessica got called in for an interview! Unfortunately, she had nothing to wear. So, she borrowed a skirt suit from her roommate. Jessica had a classic hourglass, Marilyn Monroe type figure. Her roommate, however, did not. She was a little more petite, a little more straight up and down. So, the suit was a bit snug. Oh well. It would have to do. The slightly snug suit was Jessica's only option for a professional interview outfit.

On the morning of the interview, Jessica carefully styled her hair and applied her makeup. When she put on the snug suit and her black heels, she thought she looked a little too va va voom for an office so, she took out her contacts and put on her glasses. She thought this gave her less off a sex kitten look. Boy, was she ever wrong.

During the interview, things went completely wrong. The interviewer, a very stern woman named Mrs. Jones, figured out Jessica's lie about her professional experience. She was ready to kick Jessica out when a middle aged George Clooney type came into the room. He introduced himself as Mr. Bravo, the CEO. Mrs. Jones started to tell him about Jessica's lie but, he told her that she was no longer needed. He said that the interview was for his assistant and he would continue the interview himself. He politely, but firmly, told Mr. Jones to go take an early lunch.

By this point, Jessica was terrified. She needed this job. It paid $75K a year with full insurance and one month paid vacation. That would go a long way to helping her pay off her student loans. Sallie Mae was already sending her notices about her grace period ending soon. Her landlord was also about to raise her rent. This job would be a huge help to her. Her old, student job of waiting tables at Bennigan's wasn't going to cut it anymore.

Mr. Bravo continued the interview. He never once asked about Jessica's previous experience. He had a copy of her resume but, he never mentioned it. Instead, he asked her about her education and other things that she could actually answer truthfully. She found herself becoming hopeful.

At the end of the interview, Mr. Bravo said he would be in touch shortly. He said he needed someone right away so, he hoped to make a decision by the end of the day. Jessica left with a spring in her step. Well, with as much spring as her tight skirt and high heels would allow.

Later that evening, Jessica's phone rang. Mrs. Jones was on the other end of it. She informed Jessica that she had the job and needed to start immediately. She should report to the office at 7:45am the next morning.

Jessica was ecstatic. She got the job! Unfortunately, she had no time or money to shop for any new work clothes. So, she was going to have to wear the tight skirt suit again. She didn't like it but, if they hired her while wearing it, the suit must not be that bad.

The next morning, Jessica arrived to the office early. She met with Mrs. Jones and a woman from HR named Kathy. They had her fill out all of the necessary forms and they showed her a short film about sexual harassment. It was then that Jessica realized just how long it had been since she'd last had sex. With work and her last semester of school, dating had fallen by the wayside. She shifted uncomfortably in her tight skirt while she watched the film. Once things settled, Jessica knew she'd have to get herself laid. Anyone who gets wet while watching an HR film about sexual harassment is in dire need of a good lay.

The rest of the day was a blur. Jessica met a ton of new people and tried to memorize their names. She barely saw Mr. Bravo, her new boss, all day. He seemed to go from one meeting to another. She hoped that this meant her job would be easy.

Around 3pm, Mr. Bravo buzzed Jessica's desk phone. He said it was time for them to go over her duties and responsibilities.

Jessica knocked on Mr. Bravo's closed door and then entered his office. Since his door had been closed when she entered, she closed it again.

Jessica was about to sit down in one of the leather chairs when Mr. Bravo stopped her.

"I prefer it if you stand for a moment," he said.

"Ok. Why?" she asked.

"I want to get a good look at you. That outfit is against company policy," he said.

"Oh, I borrowed it from my roommate. I promise to get some new suits with my first pay check," she said.

Mr. Bravo didn't respond.

He then motioned for Jessica to come over to him. She walked over and stood next to his desk chair. It seemed odd but, he was the boss.

Mr. Bravo then said "So, it's time to discuss your position here. We all know why you're here so, let's get to it."

Jessica assumed she was going to take some notes for him but, he took her pen and notebook from her and tossed them on the floor.

Mr. Bravo stood up and gently pushed Jessica back a little. She felt the edge of the desk touch the back of her thighs. Mr. Bravo then pushed a little more until Jessica was sitting on his desk.

Now, Mr. Bravo knelt down in front of her and put his hands on her lthighs.

"Your suit is fine. The part of you outfit that's against company policy is this," Mr. Bravo said as he put his hands up Jessica's skirt and removed her panties.

"In this office, you will not wear panties. I'm a busy man and I expect unobstructed access to you at all times," he said. He then took Jessica's panties and fed them to his shredder.

Jessica's eyes went wide with shock. She started to say something but, nothing came out.

"Oh, don't act so shocked. We both know why you got the job. It's not because of your previous experience at Bennigan's. What new grad gets this kind of salary and benefits package? Be reasonable," he said as his fingers teased Jessica' now pantyless clit.

"But, the HR film!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Yes, and if anyone else in this company touches you, be sure to report it to Kathy and Mrs. Jones. I'm the CEO and founder of this company. I do what I want," he said.

Mr. Bravo then put his mouth on Jessica's inner thigh. He softly kissed and nibbled until he got to her pussy.

"Look, you can like this or not. It's up to you. It's more fun if you do but, either way is fine with me. I'll like it either way and that's really the main point," he said as his tongue slid up and down her slit.

At this point, Jessica panicked. She knew sex with the boss was wrong but, she was starting to care less and less about what was right and what was wrong. The way his tongue flicked her clit was causing her to lose her grip on her outrage.

As Mr. Bravo continued to lick Jessica's clit, she became wetter and wetter. When she was about to cum, he stopped abruptly.

"No, not yet," he said.

Mr. Bravo then removed Jessica's blazer and shirt.

"Just to make things clear, while panties are forbidden, bras are left up to the individual employee. If you wear one, just make sure to get ones that are easy to remove," he said.

Mr. Bravo removed her bra and then turned his tongue's attention to Jessica's nipples. With that, she started to moan.

Jessica got quiet when she heard the distinct sound of a zipper being unzippled. Quickly, Bravo pushed her back and spread her legs. By this point, the now infamous tight skirt was bunched up around Jessica's waist.

Jessica was ready and wanting when Mr. Bravo plunged his dick inside of her. She loved the feeling of being entered like that. He must have instinctively known because he pulled out and then plunged into her again.

Now, Jessica could barely contain herself. She wanted to moan and scream but, she was at work. Stifling herself, Jessica began to buck and meet Mr. Bravo stroke for stroke.

Mr. Bravo gave as good as he got. He rode Jessica hard, making sure that with each stroke, his dick hit her clit.

Finally, Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She came, shaking violently and pulling Mr. Bravo's hair.

That display of enthusiasm pushed Mr. Bravo over the edge. He shook and spurted long, thick squirts of cum in Jessica's very wet and sated pussy.

When their quivering stopped, Mr. Bravo stood up and gave Jessica a box of wet wipes. Jessica gave him a confused look.

"This is for your other main duty - cleaning up afterwards," he clarified.

With that, Mr. Bravo zipped up and left for another meeting.

As Jessica straightened the room, she couldn't help but be excited about coming to work tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Job

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 791 milliseconds