• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut. An Insatiable Slut.

A Slut. An Insatiable Slut.

123

"Mr. Jenkins and Mrs. Jenkins, I have seen enough over these last few months and will recommend an amicable divorce. It's the best for both of you. You will have joint custody of your four year old daughter, on terms you both can work out on," said our counselor.

I was heartbroken. I had tried to make everything work. I wanted to be together as a family. All for my daughter's sake. My wife and I had not had sex in nearly two years and only a handful of times in the preceding three years since her pregnancy was confirmed. The process of getting pregnant is another painful story with the wife wanting to save my sperm for her most fertile days which meant a strict ban on all sexual activities until the right time. The getting-pregnant phase took over a year. In all, I had had pleasurable sex only two times that I could remember over the last five years.

My wife Laura was the hottest thing in college. I was the nerdiest thing. The startup I interned in during college hit the jackpot and I was suddenly floating in money. That, more than anything else, got the attention of Laura Williams - that tall pale platinum blonde with supermodel looks. Nobody with a functional cock could turn down the advances of Laura Williams. We dated for three years and married when I assumed the role of Vice-president in a multi-billion dollar company that had acquired the startup. We were only twenty eight when Laura decided she wanted to start a family. I wanted to wait, but in the end she won her battle.

I was a good provider I suppose, but a hopeless workaholic. Work consumed me and the family life took a downward spiral. Laura was a typical trophy wife that successful men manage to snag. Yet, her values were strong and she genuinely tried to make our relationship work. However, our attempts seemed futile and my dedication to work regardless of the millions in the bank eventually broke the house.

I wanted our daughter to grow up in the best possible way, so I agreed to leave our giant house on the hills of San Francisco to Laura. I settled for a more mediocre house in the heart of Silicon Valley where I could be closer to work. Laura would have our daughter on the weekdays and I would take over weekends. That way the daughter's life would have the least amount of disruption as her private school was rather close to the house.

It was all settled.

The separation period was estimated to be one to three months until the divorce could be finalized. Our counselor reminded us that we could now date other people and that that would be the quickest path to rebuilding our lives — with someone else.

I didn't pay much attention to that. I did not need someone else. My work and my daughter were all that I needed.

**

One week into the separation, I realized that I had left some important documents in my soon to be ex-home. I called up Laura and asked her permission to enter the house to pick up my stuff.

"Jeff, it's still your house. Of course you are welcome to go and pick it up. It is so sweet of you to call and ask permission though," Laura cooed, as she always does when she finds someone or something adorable. "I will not be at home at that time though, so make yourself comfortable and if you have time, you are welcome to pick up Lexi from the school and play with her until I get home, OK?"

"Thanks Hon..."

I couldn't complete the word to honey. There was a long pause and Laura disconnected the phone. I would have to start calling her something else. Honey was the only thing I had called her for a good part of a decade now. I didn't know what else I could call her.

After a business meeting at the Embarcadero I headed out to the hills and used my set of keys to let me inside. I fished out the files and sat on the leather couch, waiting for Lexi to come home. I couldn't help but notice that all my things had been removed from the displays - no photographs of me and not even my art collections. Had really been only week since I left? Laura hadn't wasted any time in adding a personal touch to the house. I wondered what my little daughter thought of all this?

The phone started ringing and I instinctively went to pick up the receiver but decided against doing so. This was not my house anymore. There was enough to remind me about that. Hell, Laura had been gracious to let me into the house without anyone watching like a hawk over me. For the first time ever, I felt a little anger against her and that was mostly because we weren't even officially divorced yet.

The phone rang for a while and then the Laura's answering machine kicked in. "Hi, you've reached the house of Laura and Lexi. We are not home right now, so please leave a message and I'll get back as soon as I can. Have a nice day!"

Great! I was even off the answering machine list of occupants in the house.

The voice of Jenny, Laura's older sister, spoke from the other end. "Sissy, sissy, sissy. Oh my little and worried sissy. Looks like your cellphone is unreachable and I'm getting on a flight to France now and will only get to talk to you at the weekend. So, I had a chance to finally read your email. I don't have time for a lengthy response right now, but I think you should go ahead with the date tomorrow night if you are still on the fence. It really does not matter if Luke works for Jeff's company at this point. Hell, if it is so important to you, and you two end up in a serious relationship then you could ask him to find employment elsewhere. That's a discussion for later. DO NOT bring up the topic of the ex on your first date. Also, it is NOT bad to date all interesting suitors at this stage. That is what internet dating is all about. You have a sexy profile and you'll get a sexy man, or ... ham ... MEN. Haha. Hey, you know what, I thought that bouncer chap, what's his name, ah, Tyrone. Yes, Tyrone. That chap is pretty hot too. I know how miserable you've been all these years. Have some fun now girl. Whatever you end up doing, DO NOT get into a serious relationship right away. Take time to - you know what they say - smell the roses. Ok? Alright sissy, I really got to run before they shut the gates. Love you. Mwwwaahh. Take care sissy. And oh, I want to hear everything as soon as I can. Byeeeeeee."

Jenny's voicemail made me even more angry. I still had feelings for Laura and didn't expect this from her. Not so soon. Rationality then kicked in and I remembered our counselor's words. Fuck the counselor, she's STILL my wife and I had the right to know what's going on. Yes, I'm that kind of an asshole.

**

Laura would be home soon. So, I first bugged her computer so that I can log in to it anytime and find out what's happening. Next, I ordered some high-end spyware for local pickup. I was going to break-in the following day to do the installation while Laura went to her weekly social gathering at her crocheting club. I then left the house quickly because I did not want to face face Lexi with my upset self.

I went to the office and started digging for information on this Luke guy. A quick search showed that there was only one Luke in the whole company. He worked for the same division as me, and hence my subordinate. He worked for a manager I knew very well, so I asked Jake to come to my office immediately.

Jake was worried when he walked through the door. He saw that I was upset too and that didn't make it any easier for him. I had to act quickly, "Jake, there's nothing serious. I am just upset about some personal situation."

I could see Jake breathe out a sigh of relief.

"That's good, Jeff. I mean, how horrible. Sorry about the family issues."

"It's not your problem. Anyway, I want to know how your team is functioning given our new priorities for the month. Joe's been breathing fire of late and I want to keep everything in my division real smooth."

"Oh, they are working seriously hard on this one Jeff."

"That's good. Anyone working particularly hard, or particularly not-so-hard?"

"Well, most of the team works hard."

"Cut the defensive crap. I want to know if any individuals need praise or the boot."

"Well, there aren't any standout candidates."

"Ok, just for the sake of randomness. What do you know about this Luke guy?"

"Luke?"

"Yes."

"Well, he's working as hard as anyone as well. He's brilliant and all that, but..."

"But?"

"Well, he is a stickler for time. He's the last one in the office and the first one out."

"Now, that's not a problem right?"

"Not at all. He's very dedicated when working in the office. The rumor is that he's got a busy social life, and a thing for blondes."

A picture of him and my wife flashed in my mind, but I had to be all politically correct when I replied, "Now that's his personal business. All we should care about are his work ethics."

"Yep. He's a great asset to my team."

"Good. I'll have a word with him tomorrow. I think he's the best bet to be on call during our launch this weekend. How about you fix up an appointment to meet me at... say... 5pm?"

"I'll tell him."

**

In the brief drive from San Francisco to office, I had found out that Laura had setup a date with Luke at 4:30pm. The 5:00pm meeting was just me being the asshole like I told you I was.

**

I noticed that Luke contacted Laura right away, "Dear Laura, unfortunately my big boss wants to meet me at 5:00 tomorrow. So, we should perhaps reschedule our date another time? I am available all evening and the weekend. Any time that is convenient for you is fine for me. I'm dying to meet you in person! :-) Luke."

It didn't take Laura long to reply — "Oh, that's tough luck Luke. How about you come straight to 1015 Folsom after your meeting? I can accommodate a little delay. How about seven?"

Luke replied instantly — "FANTASTIC. I WILL be there by 7 sharp."

**

At the meeting the next day, I gave a bugged pager to Luke. "Luke, I know you're working hard and you are the brightest in the team, so I think you should carry this pager with you this weekend. It is really important. I know I may be interrupting your personal life, but I really need our best guy on this job."

He was naturally a little hesitant, but I sweet-talked him into taking it. I called him buddy several times. He seemed pleased by that and I invited him over to my house for drinks since he was now a "friend."

"Jeff, I really appreciate the invite, but I am running late for a date that I do not want to miss."

"Oh, I'm really sorry to have kept you for so long then. I'm been an asshole."

"Oh no no no. It's fine Jeff. Work is priority sometimes."

"Great. Thanks for understanding. Good luck on your date then. Have fun."

"Thanks Jeff."

I couldn't believe I was well-wishing a man to go on a date with MY wife. She was technically my wife, right?

**

I drove to the city and got myself into the dance club before Laura or Luke could do so. I put myself into a dark corner and turned on the transmitter inside Luke's pager. I turned on the receiver in my headset and I could now hear him crystal clear.

The games were about to begin.

**

It was 6:45 when Luke arrived. The six foot six huge black man with a line back physique wasn't hard to miss. He sat at the bar and people watched as he ordered a beer. At 7:00 sharp, Laura arrived and looked around for her date. Her roaming eyes met Luke's and she smiled and waved at him. Luke smiled back. She made her way through the crowd toward Luke. She first shook Luke's hand and introduced herself and then said, "Oh come on now, give me a hug," as she hugged him. Laura is close to six feet tall and skinny, and she looked tiny hugging that monster of a black man.

Laura was dressed fairly conservatively for her first date. She wore a red tank top and a short jeans skirt with knee-high boots. Her blonde hair was straight and looked perfectly matched for her top. She wore a simple pearl necklace and pearl ear drops.

They made their way to a reserved booth and ordered more drinks — a simple beer for Luke and a bourbon on the rocks for Laura.

"So, Laura, how was your day?"

"Not bad. Just running some errands and ran around to prepare for this date."

"Oh man. I'm such a slug. I came right from office. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. I know how difficult it is to make time on a working day."

The little chitchat continued and they talked and talked about all things trivial for more than an hour. All smalltalk. Laura had drowned a few bourbons by then, but Luke was still working on his first mug of beer. I could see Laura being a little tipsy and her voice slurred as she talked back to Luke.

"Laura, I remember you said you only dance after a few drinks. I'm sure you've had enough. Ready for a jive?"

"Oh, I don't know if I can. Maybe I'm a little too drunk," Laura giggled.

"Oh come on. Be a sport. I won't let you fall," Luke grinned as he pulled her out of the booth and on to the dance floor. And for first time in over an hour I had visual contact of the courting couple.

With the loud music on the floor, I lost the voice reception but I could see Luke and Laura dancing enthusiastically. My eager staring at the first time daters didn't go unnoticed.

"Never seen a blonde with a black man before," said the voice of the the waiter as he came to clear my table. I was embarrassed. "She's a hot thing isn't she? The way she's dancing, I bet she's going to get her ass fucked today."

I wasn't comfortable encouraging the bigmouth to talk more about my wife, so I interrupted him by saying, "Another bourbon for me, please. Thank you."

There a clearing in the dance floor and I had a clear line of sight at the couple. Laura had her hands around Luke's neck and Luke had his hands on her ass. They were looking straight into each other's eyes as they rubbed their bodies together as they danced. Luke whispered something into Laura's ears and she immediately looked away and blushed. Luke pulled her closer to him and gently kissed her ears. The music changed and Laura was grinding her body against Luke's crotch.

The bigmouthed waiter came by with my drink, "Ohhh. Looks like those two love birds will get our of here soon."

No sooner had he said that, I could see Luke leading Laura out the door. I threw a hundred dollar bill to the waiter and ran out the door. Just as I got out of the club, I noticed a taxi leaving the parking lot. I got into my car and turned the headphone back on. There was all quiet except for the rumble of a typical San Francisco commute. Then I heard Laura whisper, "Not here. Not now." as they both giggled.

I heard Laura give out our address and I felt angry. I couldn't believe she was taking a man into the house I bought, and where my daughter was now asleep. I really wanted to play spoilsport and show up at the house, but I was instead getting turned on by the prospect of watching Luke destroy Laura's pussy. I reached the house just in time to see the taxi leaving the block. I parked next to my former house and fired up my laptop and got into the secret network I had setup. I had full video and audio feed from the house now.

**

I could see Laura tiptoeing into the bedroom with Luke falling her. The huge black man had an ear to ear grin as he followed her, his eyes transfixed on her shapely ass. They got into the room and Laura turned around and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"We have to be quiet," she warned, "I don't want my daughter waking up to this. Ok?"

Luke nodded.

"Do you want something to drink before we start?"

"Yes. I want to see how good of a stripper you are," said Luke as he laughed.

"Luke!"

"Come on baby. You were the one who told me you were learning the art of stripping!"

"I've only gone to two classes after my sister insisted this old dog needed to learn some new tricks."

"Two classes are plenty. Come on now. I'm going to sit right here and I expect Laura Summers to give me a full striptease."

Laura Summers? She had even changed her name back to her maiden name already?

Luke sat on the love seat as Laura kicked off her boots and started swaying her ass. She turned away from Luke, and lifted her red top off her body in a slow and seductive fashion. She then unhooked her bra and threw it overhead toward Luke. Luke whistled and clapped as quietly as he could. Laura then turned around and showed her boobs to Luke, and quickly turned back. She then shook her butt and slowly pulled her jeans skirt off her. Laura was now in her red satin thongs as she turned around and started playing with her nipples — swaying, shaking, giggling and blushing.

She then went close to the seated Luke and shook her tits right in front of her black lovers face. Luke immediately took the opportunity to kiss her erect nipples and suck on them gently. He quickly pulled out her thongs and Laura fell on the fully dressed black man.

Laura and Luke kissed passionately for several minutes as Luke squeezed her tight body all over. Laura then looked deeply into Luke's eyes and pulled him up from his love seat.

"Show me what you've got, stud," she said in a husky voice.

"You have to see it for yourself," grinned Luke.

Luke began removing his shirt as Laura unbuckled his pants and removed it. She then removed his boxers and had a look of AWE as she saw a black man's penis for the first time.

"Is this real?"

"Never seen one this big before?"

"No. Is this a black thing?"

"No. Not really, but some of us blacks are well endowed."

"Luke, this is the biggest penis I have ever seen in my life."

"Go ahead and see what it tastes like then, babe! What are you waiting for," laughed Luke.

Laura immediately took Luke's semi-erect cock into her mouth and began gently sucking on it. As Luke's cock started to get harder, I noticed that Laura was using a hand to play with her pussy — her clean shaven pussy! I had NEVER seen Laura shave her pubic hair before that day.

Laura licked the head of Luke's cock and ran it through the length of her mouth. She gently bit the cock sometimes and squeezed his nut sack. Luke ran his hands through Laura's silky blonde hair as she energetically sucked on his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth as Luke's cock went in and out of her mouth. The cock was too big to take it into her mouth, so Laura licked the length of it and sucked on the part that could make its way into her mouth.

"Luke, I'm having all sorts of crazy feelings down there. Come with me," she said as she held her black lover's hands and pulled him into the bed.

Once on the bed, Laura went back to sucking on his cock, and Luke pulled her ass over his face to return favors to what must have been a very wet pussy. Luke licked her clit and spread her labia as his tongue went deep into Laura's throbbing pussy.

The two then knelt on the bed and indulged in a passionate round of kissing — mouth to mouth, tongue twisting and biting.

"Are you ready to receive this big cock baby," Luke asked as he pushed Laura on to the bed and spread her legs.

Laura answered with kisses as Luke gently spread her legs and slowly guided his giant cock into her. Luke immediately began thrusting into her with all his might and Laura had her eyes closed as she moaned in ecstasy. She smiled as she received heavy pounding from her new lover. Her pale white legs were up in the air as Luke pounded her white pussy with his coal black cock.

"This feels great," Laura mumbled.

Luke kissed Laura and sucked on her tits as he continued pounding her. Laura started to tense up and shiver. She was cumming.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming," she moaned. She giggled after she came and said, "I've never cum before during sex!"

"Oh, I have so much to teach you then babe," said the big black man, "I'm just getting started with you."

"Oh my god. Really?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut. An Insatiable Slut.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds