• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 04

Model Slave Ch. 04

12

Behind the curtain Penny continued to pour out her broken heart through her tears. The man who ruled her passion, the man she desperately wanted to take her, didn't even bid on her. An anonymous buyer purchased her and now she was to be taken to someone she had never seen. The bouncers unbuckled her wrists and ankles from the arch and buckled her arms together and feet together. She was effectively hog tied. They wrapped a cape over her nude body and then one of the bouncers picked her up in his arms and carried her to a van outside.

Inside the van were two disreputable looking characters, they immediately put a cloth over Penny's mouth and nose with something pungent in the cloth. With one breath she started to become woozy, the rocking of the van and a second breath guaranteed she is put to sleep. The guy not driving then hooks her bound hands to a hook at the top of the van and the cape comes open revealing her luscious naked body. Now she was hanging from the hooks in the van with her head lolling on arms.

The guy not driving looks at her with lust and desire, but knows he can't touch the merchandise, so all he does is leer at her lecherously as they drive off into the night. The driver is paying attention to the road and the guy in the back is all alone with this tempting creature. The thug in the back of the van knew he would never get the opportunity like this again and took advantage of the situation by opening her cape for a better look.

His eyes bugged out and he licked his lips as his eyes greedily devoured the scrumptious package in front of him. He didn't think he had ever seen a more perfect woman in his life. Even the girls in all the dirty magazines he wacked off to didn't hold a candle to this hot, luscious babe. He knew the boss would never know if he had a little feel and his rough calloused hand reached out to caress her belly. He had never felt anything as soft and silky as her skin and he wished his hands weren't so rough so he could truly appreciate her satiny, refined and delicate skin.

His hand moved up to cup her full magnificent breast and once again he marveled at how flawless it was. The full weight of her breast filled his hand perfectly and her playful, hard nipple seemed to be begging for him. He leaned forward with his tongue ready to lick that tasty morsel when the driver shouted at him to leave her alone. He reluctantly backed away, but making sure the cape was still open and her body fully exposed. He sat cross legged on the floor with his eyes scanning and memorizing every curve of her incredible body. He rubbed his crotch knowing that she would be the center of his late night fantasies for a long time to come.

About a block behind the van a black Nissan Rogue with black tinted windows followed. Patrick McKinney had conceived of this plan and put it into motion and if everything worked he could bring in the FBI and Interpol. He had worked for the CIA for ten years before his sister was kidnapped and sold into slavery. After they finally located her mutilated body, he had one mission in life, to make them all pay dearly for what they did to his sister.

He went uncover and had spent six years developing his BDSM business discovering how the slave trade worked. Along the way his dominate side flourished and he discovered he had a natural talent for pushing a submissive into sensory overload. His natural talent and enthusiasm for the lifestyle quickly elevated him to the top of his small community of dominates. He had found a life he was meant for and he knew he would stay in this life even after his business with the slavers was done. However, now was the time to take down the slave traders, but what he hadn't counted on was Penny.

From the first moment their eyes met he knew she was special. She was stunningly beautiful, innocent, untouched with incredible untapped passion lurking inside her. She was a natural submissive and craved bondage and exhibitionism. It had been years since he had a submissive affect him and somehow he knew she was meant for him. It wasn't her beauty, innocence, pose or even her untapped submissive side, but Penny tugged at him and he had to keep her safe.

He had built a powerful reputation and had bought into a BDSM club as a partner and had become the lead trainer. His reputation grew and he was in huge demand for seminars and private training sessions. He and several other BDSM trainers had dovetailed these seminars into a BDSM cable network and all of them had shows on training either Dominates or Submissives. Their goal was to elevate their sensual art through the combined use of pleasure, bondage and some pain to overwhelm the senses.

Patrick believed that a woman is her most beautiful in the mist of unrelenting orgasms. She finally shows who she really is when her senses completely take over. Finally there is no more game playing, only the real woman inside. Many women had discovered they couldn't take this life, but others discovered that they were destined to be a submissive. On the auction stage Penny had revealed her true self when she shattered on his command and he knew what he was seeing in Penny. She was Patrick's perfect woman and submissive, but there was something more and she tugged at his lonely heart.

Relationships with women didn't last long in his world. He had trained hundreds of subs and want-to-be subs with only a few short term relationships. He had been in love once and vowed never to do it again, but something about Penny made him long for something a little more permanent. For Patrick she was the most perfect woman he had ever encountered and that was something he hadn't counted on.

He also knew he was perfect for her. The first time she looked into his eyes she begged him to command her, to take her and validate her inner most desires. She followed his every command and she could read his thoughts through his eyes. She knew what his eyes were telling her and she passionately fulfilled ever desire she saw in his eyes, without hesitation or questioning. When she looked at him he knew she was pleading to be his, she wanted him to be her master.

The plan had been to use the GPS tracker implanted during her tattoo, to follow Penny to the scum that purchased her. Then use the FBI and Interpol human trafficking task force to grab her and shut down the whole operation. Patrick knew if the bidding went high enough who would purchase her and where they were, but he needed the resources of the FBI and Interpol to take down the network.

The key was to have a witness that would enable them to secure warrants to go after the rich and powerful ... Penny was originally going to be that person. However, now she had a hold of him, they had connected and he wanted her. She would be his no matter what he had to do and he couldn't let that scum ever touch her.

As he was following the van, he was trying to formulate a new plan. A plan where the group that kidnapped, tortured, abused and ultimately killed his little sister would be punished and destroyed. A plan where Penny would not be harmed abused or even touched by these scum. A plan where Penny would be his after it is all over.

****

The van pulled up to a desolate airport hangar and drives into the interior, parking next to a cargo plane. Penny is hanging unconscious, naked and exposed as the vans side door is opened by two men standing by the plane. The two men next to the plane are joined by the two men in the van with all of them silently staring at the spectacular naked womanly vision hanging in front of them. They all stood dumbfounded taking in every gorgeous inch of Penny's nude form, playing their flashlights like caresses over her body. Suddenly a very large man came from the other side of the plane startling the men.

"Quit gawking and make everything ready for transport. Master demands she be cleaned, oiled and perfumed before transport. I will take care of that, but all of you make sure the transport is ready."

The four workers said, "Yes, boss" in unison and disbursed while the manger stepped inside the van quickly unhooking Penny's hands. He unhooked her cape and cradled her naked body in his arms as he exited the van. He marveled at how her succulent, petite body was so light and delicate in his arms. Her skin was incredibly soft and silky against is rough hands and he was in awe of her tantalizing beauty. Her face was so beautiful with her golden hair spun around her neck and head. She looked like an innocent angel, untouched and yet full of passionate promise.

He shook his head and once again began to think of her as merchandise. He carried her to a back room where he sat her by a wooden pole and attached the leather manacles on her wrists to a spreader bar then pulled on a clanking chain to hoist her into the air. Her feet were about a foot off the ground which put her at eye level with him. She was still under the influence of the chloroform, but she would occasionally move her head around and moan as if she was coming out of it.

The boss stepped back, rubbed his hands together and saying, "Oh master is going to love you. Master is going to have lots of fun with you."

He knelt down before her, grabbed her left ankle and moved it to the side to fasten her leather manacle on the next pole. He then did the same thing to her right ankle, and now she was hoisted in the air with her arms and legs spread wide. She started blinking her eyes, rolling her head and moaning, "Where am I?"

Penny started squirming, twisting and shouting, "Where am I? What are you doing to me?" The boss knew that discipline had to be enforced and he responded in a menacing tone.

"Shut up."

Penny just knew that the worst had happened. She had been bought by a sadist and with his first act he was going to torture her. She panicked with her eyes widening in horror and promptly screamed, then started pleading, "Please let me go. I won't tell anybody, just let me go. Please let me go!"

"I SAID SHUT UP." The boss yelled.

Penny screamed and pleaded again to be let go and the boss grabbed both her nipples and pulled on them eliciting another scream from Penny, but this time it was excruciating pain.

"I SAID SHUT UP." The boss yelled.

The boss stalked over to a table and brought back a pair of nipple clamps connected with a chain and proceeded to clip them on each of Penny's nipples. Penny had no idea what this evil looking device was, but their cruel look panicked her and she screamed again. When the nipple clamps bit into her nipples painful fire engulfed her nipples with her stomach knotting as she tried to curl into a protective ball. Penny's head fell back in an opened mouth silent scream of pain.

The boss gave a firm tug on the chain connecting the clamps. Penny screamed never having felt pain like this as it ripped through her body. It felt like her nipples were being ripped off and she even looked down to make sure they were still attached. The pain robbed her of her breath and as soon as she could breathe again she exhaled a pain filled moan. Penny's worse nightmare was coming true and tears from pain and heartache streamed down her face.

"Every time you scream I'm going to yank on the chain, and if that doesn't shut you up I've got lots more toys I can use on you. SO SHUT UP." The boss said.

Penny moaned and whimpered but did not say anything else. Then, the boss decided that even her moans or whimpers annoyed him so he pulled a ball gag out of his pocket, stuck it in her mouth, and buckled it behind her head.

Penny began to scream into the ball gag though not much sound made it out. The boss looked satisfied and then rolled a cart up next to her body. The cart contained several buckets of liquid, sponges, rags and some bottles of what looked like lotion or massage oil.

The boss said, "Master wants you cleaned, oiled and scented before you see him."

Penny took a little solace that this brute was not the person that purchased her, but still the one who purchased her had the brute doing something to her. The boss took one of the natural sponges and dipped it into soapy water. First he had a quick wash all over Penny's body, from her head to her toes and even washed her face. Then he went to a smaller sponge and started paying special attention to her more sensitive spots.

The boss unclipped the nipple clamps and Penny whimpered through the gag. As the blood rushed back into the tips of her nipples the tingling pain felt different and almost erotic. Her tortured nipples throbbed with the beat of her heart and as the blood rushed in, they engorged thrusting towards the boss. He took advantage taking each nipple into his mouth and gave them a long tongue washing to sooth the pain from the alligator clips.

Penny felt as though she was going crazy as her nipples were whipsawed from intense burning pain, to throbbing heat and now soft soothing erotic feelings. The bosses sucking and licking of her tormented and now ultrasensitive nipples created unwanted electrifying passion. Her body was alive with pain and erotic agony. It traveled from her nipples through her body leaving no area unaffected.

The boss then began washing her nipples with one of the sea sponges, sometimes the sponge would slip away and he would use his fingers to tweak and pinch her nipples into prominence. The boss was thorough and even lifted each breast to make sure the underside was cleaned as well.

When it came to the washing of her pussy, the boss knelt down and carefully spread her lips to make sure her inner and outer labia and clit were thoroughly cleaned. He stuck his tongue into her pussy to make sure it was completely clean and promptly proclaimed it "Very Tasty". The boss also cleaned her ass and rosebud with the same thoroughness and even went so far as sticking fingers in her asshole.

The whole washing progress was starting to get to Penny, and the boss could see her panting through her nose as her beautiful tits heaved with excited breaths. She would occasionally scream into the ball gag, and other times she would let out some of the most sensuous moans the boss had ever heard.

The boss took a clean pail of water and rinsed Penny off and then used a towel to pat her dry. He then took a bottle of oil and poured a little into his hand, applying it liberally. Starting at her neck and shoulders, he let it run down her breasts and her sunken, muscled belly. Using his hands, he started rubbing the oil over every part of her body from her neck to her toes, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy.

The boss said, "Oh by the way, the oil that I just applied to your skin has a sensitivity agent to allow you to feel everything that will be done to you tonight. The oils brings all the nerves to the surface and sensitizes all your skin, but especially places that already have bundles of nerves, like your nipples and clit." The boss stepped back to appraise his handiwork and his victim was indeed a rare thing of beauty.

Hoisted in the air, her body had been stretched tight with her fabulous breasts standing up on her chest with nipples begging to be played with. The skin on her chest was pulled tightly over her ribs which brought them into prominence. Likewise, her muscled belly was sunken in and made her tiny waist almost disappear. Her shallow belly left a prominent valley between her hips that culminated in her glossy pussy lips. Her legs were stretched wide and the chords of her muscles stood out in relief against her skin. All of her now glistening, bound, nude body was a thing to behold.

The boss went behind her and undid the ball gag. Immediately Penny started begging between her gasping breaths and panting, "Oh, what are you doing to me? Every touch goes straight to my pussy. What's happening to me? You have to let me go before this goes too far. Please stop this? Oh, what is happening to me?"

Reaching up, the boss began to lightly pinch both nipples creating a scorching heat that spread from her nipples to the rest of her body. A shiver ran through her body and she started bucking her hips, looking for something to ease the fire within her pussy. She added, "Oh, I'm on fire ... what are you doing to me, what is happening to my body?"

While Penny was crying out, the boss slid his hands down to her pussy lips and easily slid a finger inside her drenched womanly folds. As he began sliding it in and out of her pussy, her endless pleadings immediately ceased, and soft moans took their place.

"Oh please, more, oh God please more. I'm on fire, anything to quench the fire, please ... more."

A smirk crossed the boss's face as he looked at this beautiful bound woman begging for his fingers to continue tormenting her pussy. With his other hand the boss began to pinch and pull on Penny's sensitive nipples. Penny began to gasp, taking hard breaths trying to make sense of the sensations that were taking her body captive.

Penny didn't want to have anything to do with this brute, so why was her body betraying her like this. She began to fantasize about the dark stranger and she pretended that he was doing this to her and that helped make sense of the white-hot fire flowing through her veins. She was having a really hard time catching her breath as wave after wave of sensation crashed through her body. Her whole body was trembling but her breasts and pussy were reaching trying to find more of the exquisite torture. Her young body had no experience with the feelings consuming her. As she tried to make sense of what was happening to her she kept up a mantra.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

The boss was smiling a cruel little smile as he added a finger and then slid two fingers into Penny's pussy. Penny's body arched towards the fingers trying to get more and deeper fingers into her pussy to try and quench the fires burning out of control. She continued to fantasize that the dark stranger was making love to her, bound for his pleasure. His pleasure translated into wild pleasure for her as well.

The boss had one more thing to accomplish. The boss pulled out a small bottle of perfume and misted her neck, breasts, belly, the juncture of her thighs and behind her knees. He took out a hypodermic, slid it beneath the skin of her arm and pushed the plunger. Within seconds Penny began to sag in her bonds and was soon hanging limp and boneless, the drugs had taken effect and she would sleep through the journey.

The boss shook his head in a satisfying manner pulled his fingers out of Penny's pussy, and claimed, "She is ready, she is ready master, she is ready for you now."

He disconnected her legs from the poles leaving the leather cuffs on her ankles. He then wrapped a new burgundy colored cape around her and cradled her in his arms as he unbuckled her arms. Once again he left the cuffs on her wrists and then he carried her back to the airplane hangar. He savored his last few minutes of having delicate, gorgeous creature in his arms and then placed her in the shipping crate.

He had designed this crate for his Masters fragile cargo. The bottom of the crate was a satin pillow for Penny to lie on. On the inside of the crate were tie downs at the top and bottom. Her hands and feet were secured to the tie downs, before he lovingly covered her with a cashmere blanket to keep her warm during the trip. He took one last look at this extraordinary woman and artfully arranged her hair around her face before closing the hinged lid. He turned the locking hasp and lifted the crate into the cargo area of the plane.

It was only then that he noticed none of the workers or the pilot was in the hangar. He went looking for them back in the break room, muttering under his breath about "lazy scum". After a search he finally found all the workers gathered around the bathroom door. They were all bickering about something and finally they told him that the door was jammed shut with the pilot inside.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds