• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

123

Chapter 3 – The Night Out

Michael woke up on Monday morning feeling quite relaxed. The sun filtered in through the blinds towards him. He felt warm from the gentle rays. As Michael became more alert, he examined his surroundings. The feeling of silk sheets wrapped around him and Alexis's arm casually draped over his mid-section made for one of the more pleasant ways to wake up. Alexis's hand rested on his warm abdomen. As he listened to her softly slumber on, he could feel her member nestled in the crest of his ass. A couple of days ago he would've been repulsed by the idea of another penis anywhere near him, let alone so close to his asshole, but then again many of his preconceptions had been challenged recently. He was still unsure of whether he would ever let that final barrier down, but he couldn't overlook the undeniable pleasure that Alexis had introduced him to.

Pondering the events from last night, his mind played through the highlights. The sensations of Alexis's tight ass as he buried his cock into her firm bottom. Her wet and warm mouth over his rigid member. And the taste of Alexis's own hard cock as she pumped his mouth full of her cum. He could still taste the sweet and salty evidence in his mouth and on his lips. It was all still vivid and fresh in his mind. Michael's morning wood responded to his thoughts, aching for attention. He reached down to pet his determined friend as he enjoyed the feeling of stiffness. After a few moments spent enjoying the position he was in and reveling in his thoughts, he felt movement behind him. Alexis began to stir. She pressed her hips into him as she flexed her back, wedging her cock between his ass cheeks. A soft groan escaped her lips.

"Good morning," Michael said looking over his shoulder to Alexis.

He was met with a smile.

"Excellent morning," she grinned.

Her hand slid smoothly over his skin, tracing his hips. She cupped his ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Mmmhm, it's always nice to wake up to a hot piece of ass," she said.

This made Michael blush.

"It looks like someone is happy to see me this morning," Alexis said as she traced her fingers up Michaels cock.

She wasn't kidding. Michael's morning wood was at full attention and swelled to her touch. Alexis grabbed ahold of Michael's member and started stroking it softly. He rolled back out of their spooning position to meet Alexis. She now lay against his side with her breasts pressed against his shoulder. Their lips met in a succulent kiss. Tenderly, they attended to each other's mouths. Their tongues danced together.

Reaching underneath her, Michael lifted Alexis onto him. Her breasts pressed into his chest and their warm members mashed against each other. Michael's cock twitched under the pressure, pulsing pleasure up his body. He groaned into Alexis's mouth causing their mouths to ring in vibration.

"I love the way you taste," Alexis said breaking the kiss as she licked her lips.

"You should," Michael laughed, "My mouth still tastes like your cum."

Alexis giggled and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Oh I love the way your body feels pressed against mine," Michael said smiling.

Alexis grinned as she lifted herself off him and slinked down the bed. She settled down on her knees between his legs. As she wrapped her hand around his cock she looked up at Michael, her eyes meeting his. Alexis shot him the most devilish sexy look. She bent down and licked the underside of his member up to his cockhead. This sent a familiar shiver up Michael's spine. Alexis gave a kiss to his tip with her luscious lips. She giggled at him as his penis twitched at the teasing.

"You're such a tease," Michael joked.

Alexis feigned insult before retorting, "I like the way you squirm."

Licking around the head of his cock, Alexis lowered her mouth onto his hard member. She breathed in as she sucked him into her mouth. Using her saliva she wet his shaft and slid up and down his full length. Her hand stroked the bottom of his shaft as her mouth worked the top. She quickly built up a nice rhythm.

As Alexis sloppily sucked his cock Michael closed his eyes and basked in the sounds and stimulation. He reached his hands down to her head and neck, holding her hair back and massaging the back of her neck. Encouraged by Michael's hands, Alexis bobbed up and down on his meaty cock. She swallowed him down her throat with her lips meeting the base of his shaft. Holding her head down, Michael enjoyed the feeling of her throat massaging his member.

"Ohhhh god yes," Michael groaned.

Releasing her, Alexis recoiled off his cock with an audible pop as her mouth came un-suctioned. Gasping for air as her eyes began to water, Alexis continued stroking him. She breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

"That was naughty Michael," Alexis said.

Michael smiled back at her nervously. She wrapped her lips around his shaft again and began descending. Once it hit the back of her throat again she squeezed her lips tight. She sucked as hard as she could. Up and down she went milking his cock.

"Oh yeaaahhh," he groaned.

The sound of Alexis's sloppy sucking mixed with Michael's heavy breathing. The pressure in his balls built up with each time she bounced up and down on him. Alexis sensed Michael's impending orgasm as he took a deep breath. She wrapped her lips around his shaft tightly and went all the way down.

The added pressure sent Michael over the edge. His eyes rolled back as his hips spasmed forward. His cock shot load after load down Alexis's throat. A consummate professional, Alexis swallowed it all. She sat back on her legs and licked her lips. Michael breathed deeply looking at her as she used her finger to scoop up the cum that had leaked from the corner of her mouth. She made a show of licking it off her finger like a blow pop.

Crawling her way back up the bed to Michael, Alexis's cock leaked pre-cum on his torso. Settling on top of him she kissed him. It was a deep sensual kiss. Michael opened his mouth to meet hers and Alexis pushed her tongue in. Cum flooded into Michael's mouth. Surprised by the sudden entrance, his eyes shot open. Alexis grabbed the back of his neck and held him close to her.

Once he settled down Michael eased into the kiss. Tasting the sweet and salty mix, Michael found the taste of cum not nearly as repulsive as the night before. He swallowed the deposit and enjoyed the lashing of Alexis's tongue inside his mouth. When they separated Michael licked his lips and savored the remaining cum that had dripped down his chin.

"Oh you look so hot like that," Alexis said.

Michael smiled at the compliment even though he still felt a tinge of embarrassment for enjoying something that would seem so strange just a couple days ago.

"You're such a natural little slut," she teased "I knew you'd enjoy it. Come with me. I think it's time we got cleaned up."

Alexis pulled him off the bed and he followed her into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and Michael stepped in with her underneath the cascade of water. They cleaned each other off, soaping up their bodies and scrubbing the sweat and dried cum from their dirty skin.

Michael was reminded of Alexis's unmet needs by the gentle poking of her hard-on into the small of his back. After all that she had done for him Michael certainly didn't want to leave her with blue balls. It felt so weird for him to say that about a girl. He still absolutely believed she was a girl. Sure the whole 'having a penis' situation said otherwise, but he had never met a girl that appeared so feminine and was so sexual.

He turned to face her and placed his hand on her member, feeling the soft skin and the straining bulbous head. With a good hard tug he elicited a sharp intake of breath from Alexis. He slowly stroked it. With each stroke he pushed her needy cock to the edge. Leaning in, he kissed the side of her neck and nibbled up to her ear lobe. With his other hand he felt her breast and kneaded her skin. The water showered down on them and added to the moment they were both experiencing.

Michael knew she wouldn't take long to reach orgasm. He began stroking her shaft furiously until, like he had done just a short time ago, her penis spasmed into his hand. His leg and cock was painted with shots of cum. Alexis pushed her hips forward and chased the stimulation of Michael's hand. She moaned as she furiously fucked Michael's hand until she was spent. Once he had milked the cum from her cock Alexis fell into Michael's comforting arms.

Michael looked down at her through the mist of the shower. He really felt a connection with this girl. And not just because their bodies had connected so often over the last few days. After a brief moment and a deep breath between them Alexis looked up at Michael and smiled before breaking out into a laugh.

"Phew, I really needed that this morning," she exhaled.

"You can say that again," Michael laughed.

They finished showering off and stepped out. After drying off Michael threw his clothes from the night before back on. He watched as Alexis squeezed her ass into a pair of tight jeans and a low cut top.

"You're literally too hot for words," he said admiring her.

"Why thank you," she said walking to him and leaning with her forearms together against his chest. She gave him a small peck on the lips. She stepped back before speaking. "You're feeling okay with all this right?" she asked as she quickly changed tones.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"I just want to make sure you are okay with everything we did. I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything, and if you did I'm sorry," she said. "I've pushed the envelope too quickly sometimes and it has ended up with either me getting hurt or I push the person away."

Michael was a bit taken off guard with the sudden change in demeanor from Alexis. She had been so confident and aggressive in the time since he'd met her that he didn't expect this caring and compassionate side.

"I mean I was definitely unsure and a little scared when I first learned what you have down there, and I was hesitant to give in to your temptations. I never ever thought I would suck cock or even enjoy it. Really, I'm not sure what to think right now. My mind has been racing. All I know is I like being with you," he said.

Alexis smiled, seeming content with his answer.

"Good because I like being with you to," she said as she patted his crotch.

Alexis gave him another peck on the lips before she walked past him out of the room.

"Come downstairs. I'll make breakfast," she said.

She led him downstairs and into the kitchen. Fixing up some waffles and fruit, Alexis prepared a quick meal. They ate together and conversed. Both of them just happy to talk about normal everyday things. They exchanged any recent news, talked sports, and just simply joked around. Once they finished eating Alexis walked Michael to the door. As she opened the door she turned to Michael.

"I had a lot of fun," she said.

"Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting that, but let's do that again soon," he said.

She groped his ass as he walked by her.

"Oh definitely, I have a lot more in mind for you," she grinned.

This made Michael a little nervous. His ass cheeks firmly tightened thinking about her possible intentions to take that next step with him. Even so, as he left Alexis's house he was feeling very anxious for the future. Michael walked the short distance over to his house and unlocked the front door.

"Hey Michael, where were you?" he heard his mom ask from the other room as the door closed.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you I was going out with friends last night," he covered.

"But your car was still here?" she inquired.

"Yeah Dave came and picked me up," he lied.

"Well next time I'd appreciate a little notice of where you're going," his mom replied.

"Yeah I will," he said as he headed upstairs.

"Did you have fun?" she asked from behind him.

"Oh yeah," he laughed.

It was a couple days before Michael saw Alexis again. Michael found himself busy looking for a summer job and whenever he did find time to text Alexis she didn't pick up or return his message. It was Thursday before he even saw her again.

He was on his way home, driving through the neighborhood, enjoying the summer breeze through his car windows. As he turned the wheel of the car onto his street, aiming for home, he saw her. She was jogging his way in the direction of her house. Bright elastic workout attire wrapped around her body. She wore a pair of yellow workout shorts that hugged her butt and a red sports bra that did little to control the bounce of her ample breasts. He slowed the car down as she approached and gave her a wave.

"If you keep that up I'm not going to be able to keep my eyes on the road," he hollered out the car window.

She slowed to a stop by his passenger side door. Alexis leaned her head in through the window as her hands rested on the windowsill.

"Why do you think I wear this," she said as she palmed the underside of her sports bra and lifted her boobs up.

Alexis wore the most devilish grin. Michael's cheeks reddened as he blushed again at how obvious she made her sexual advances.

"So where are you going stud?" Alexis inquired.

"Oh just heading home. I had a long day of job searching," he returned.

"Hmm well let me know how that goes. I may be able to help you with that. I do have some connections," she said.

"Yeah that would be great. I'll let you know," he said. "But more importantly, when can I come over again?" Michael asked. "I can't get the visions of the other night out of my head."

"I don't think it's your head that misses me," she said smiling as she nodded towards the bulge in the front of his pants.

"What can I say, you have this affect on me," he said laughing.

"I like to hear that. I'm free tomorrow night." she replied.

"Agh tomorrow night I'm supposed to go out with a friend," he said frustrated.

He thought for a moment before an idea struck him.

"But you know what, why don't you come out with us," he quickly said.

"Are you sure?" she asked, "I wouldn't want to intrude on a guys night out."

"Nonsense, I want to introduce you to my friend Dave and show you around town," Michael said.

Alexis smiled. She pulled the passenger side door open and climbed across the seat. She leaned in and gave Michael a kiss, mashing their lips together. Michael lay back against the headrest and enjoyed the way Alexis's plump lips felt on his. After a couple seconds they separated.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow night," she said.

Her hand groped the bulge in his jeans.

"Both of you," she grinned.

She hopped out of the car and closed the door. Giving Michael a small wave of goodbye, Alexis continued on her run. Michael sat there for a second admiring the bounce of her bum in the mirror before she rounded the corner. Taking the car out of park, he turned and drove up his driveway.

Once he was inside his house he plopped down on the couch. He had been having another rough day of job searching until Alexis blessed him with her appearance. He thought about her tight body and the full-figured curves. His lust for Alexis at this point was consuming him. She was unbelievable sexy and tempting. He didn't even worry about her penis anymore. In fact he had pretty much accepted that he was lusting after a transgendered woman, or women considering the effect that Jenny had had on him. There was still apprehension at letting anybody know yet. He didn't even know what he would call this thing with Alexis yet. For now he just assumed they were friends with benefits, very nice benefits.

The next day he made sure to get home early. He got through what were a couple seemingly successful interviews and was encouraged by the way the day was going. He even managed not to completely lose his thoughts to images of Alexis. There was the murmuring of some intelligent job related information that he was able to pass on. As he sped home he called his friend Dave to remind him to play it cool tonight when he showed up. He had warned him last night that he'd be bringing an attractive girl with him. Michael didn't want any awkwardness or shameless flirting.

By the time he got home, shoveled down some dinner, and washed up it was already past eight o'clock. He had texted Alexis earlier in the day that he would pick her up a little after nine. Throwing on some jeans and a button down, Michael made himself presentable.

"Hey honey, have a good time tonight, and don't drink too much," his mom said up to him as he walked downstairs.

"I'll try," Michael joked as he snatched his keys off the corner table.

He walked out and jumped in his car. He took a deep breath to compose himself. All day their had been a mix of anxiousness at seeing Alexis again and nervousness at introducing her to his friend Dave that had been building in his gut. He hadn't mentioned at all that there was anything different about Alexis compared to other girls. Sticking the key in the ignition and feeling the engine come to life; he slowly backed out of the driveway. Once he had fully reversed out of his driveway, Michael put the car in drive and pulled up to the front of Alexis's house. He left the car with the engine running and walked up to her front door.

He remembered the first night he had found the courage to introduce himself. He wasn't usually so driven to establish a relationship, but the fact that she had just moved in presented a very rare opportunity. The incredibly attractive girl next door is pretty much every guy's fantasy. His normally somewhat shy introverted self had been emboldened by each step he'd taken with Alexis.

At her front step he rang the doorbell twice. There was some talking going on inside and he could make out someone approaching the door. It swung open and instead of Alexis he was met by the vivacious appearance of Jenny.

"Well hello there," she said.

Caught off guard, Michael managed to squeak out a "Hi."

Jenny was putting on a show with the look she was sporting that night. She rested her shoulder against the door, her hips flared out which exaggerated her curves. Her body fit snugly into the short black dress that she was wearing. Jenny's hair was put up into a ponytail. Her breasts were making quite the impression on Michael due to the plunging neckline of her dress. She looked at Michael predatorily as he nervously ogled her figure.

"Cat got your tongue," Jenny teased.

"Woah, you look great," Michael said.

"You don't seem as skittish as you were the other night," Jenny joked. "You're not scared of my friend anymore?" She joked as she patted her crotch.

"You could say that," Michael said blushing.

Truthfully, even though he had grown accustomed to Alexis having a penis, Michael hadn't thought much of Jenny over the last several days. This sudden appearance had suddenly stirred some thoughts he had the first night he ran home from Alexis's house. After all that he had experienced lately, Michael found his mouth watering at the idea of Jenny's large womanhood. His cock twitched in his pants at the return of his thoughts of her cock moving in and out of his mouth.

"Hi Michael!" came Alexis as she appeared from around the corner, snapping Michael's mind back to the present. "I hope you don't mind, but I invited Jenny along to. I figured your friend would enjoy a sexy blonde to flirt with," she joked.

"Yeah I have no problem with that, and I'm absolutely sure he won't mind," he laughed.

His eyes traveled down her body. Alexis and Jenny certainly knew how to accentuate their assets. Similar to Jenny, she wore a short dress that cut off above her knee. A dark red, the dress complimented her curves. She didn't sport the type of cleavage that Jenny had, but she more than made up for it in presentation. The front of her dress revealed a lot of cleavage as her breasts pressed against the fabric and spilled out to the middle and to the sides. The two together looked overwhelmingly sexy. Michael was almost disappointed he had to share them with his friend Dave tonight. He wanted to take them inside and do unspeakable things to them.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Girl Next Door Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds