• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Dammam With Love

From Dammam With Love

Looking at Lucas Boudreau and drinking in the eagerness and lust I saw on his handsome, I spread my shapely thighs teasingly, hiking up my long skirt and flashing just a hint of my crimson panties. In a teasing voice, I asked the tall, burly Haitian if he wanted a piece of me. "If you want it come and get it I'm ready for you," I said, grinning naughtily.

For a long moment, Lucas simply stared at me, as if he couldn't believe his ears. What do you think he said? The same thing men the world over say when a wanton woman offers herself to them. A resounding yes shot out of Lucas's lips and he came to me. My name is Afaf Al-Qubail and I'm a gal with a story to share with you, ladies and gentlemen.

"Lick my pussy please lover," I said, watching as Lucas gently spread my thighs apart and inhaled my womanly scent after pulling down my panties. Nodding, Lucas brought his face to the space between my thighs and began licking my cunt eagerly. With an expertise belying his twenty one years, he began pleasuring me.

"Good man," I whispered, purring with contentment as Lucas's agile tongue teased my clit, and his nimble fingers slipped inside of me, playing sweet music with my pussy. Stretching luxuriantly on the king-sized bed, I relaxed and enjoyed as my beautiful, eager lover worked his magic on me. I don't know what it is about Haitian guys but their tongue game is second to none. Lucas is eating my pussy like there's no tomorrow, man. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Lucas's wicked tongue had me tingling in funny places, and I pressed his face against my mound, loving what he was doing to me. While licking my pussy, Lucas slid a finger into my ass, and I welcomed the naughty intrusion. "Lick my ass," I whispered, looking at Lucas through misty eyes.

"You got it ma'am," Lucas said, and just like that, my beautiful chocolate prince began licking my ass like it's the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. First, though, he propped me on all fours, and gave my pert little ass a firm slap. I yelped in surprise and looked back at him.

"Sure got one hell of ass on you shorty," Lucas said, laughing heartily as he gently kissed my buttocks. Then he spread my ass cheeks wide open and began tonguing my little hole. I shuddered with happiness as I felt Lucas's tongue deep inside my asshole, worming its way in, exploring the depths of my nether regions. I love having my ass played with. Seriously. I like to have my ass spanked, licked, fondled and more.

Burying my face in the pillows, I stuck my butt up in the air and turned my head, looking at Lucas, whose face was buried between my ass cheeks. I licked my lips, and winked at Lucas, who briefly paused to look at me. "Like the taste of my ass, lover boy?" I said, teasingly.

"Never tasted better," Lucas said, grinning. I smiled at him, delighted to see nothing but pure joy on his dark, handsome face. I do so cherish this young man. I do like what we have, and I'm not just talking about the sex, which is wonderful. Lucas has been real good to me. He's like an injection of life into my otherwise dreary existence. It's been a long time since I had a man in my life. Not since I left Dammam, that's for sure.

"Fuck my ass please," I said, in the sing song voice that I know drives Lucas absolutely wild. I watched as his eyes went wide with surprise, then he smiled, as if he couldn't believe his ears. For emphasis I, um, backed that thing up, as Lucas likes to put it, waving my ass at him.

Planting his hands firmly on my derriere, Lucas kissed my bum and then he went to work on me. Now, in porno movies and poorly written erotic stories, anal sex is something that men and women rush into. I swear, it's so unrealistic it's not even funny. Girls in pornos can take ridiculously huge dicks up their buns while smiling or bantering. Fortunately, real life doesn't work like that.

Before I let Lucas's dick anywhere near my precious bottom, we took adequate precautions. I showered earlier, but still did a quick jaunt to the washroom where some soap and water aided with the prepping. When I came back to the bedroom, I found Lucas lying in the bed, stroking his long and thick member. I swear, he waved his dick at me, shaking it from side to side.

"Stop doing that," I said, giggling. Lucas smiled and gestured for me to come to him, which I did happily. Having joined Lucas on the bed, I ran my hands all over his muscular, gorgeously dark-skinned body. My hands roamed all over him, from his handsome face to his strong shoulders, his well-cut abs, and finally made their way to his pelvic region.

"My prize," I said, as I held Lucas's dick with both hands. I pumped my hands up and down the shaft. I brought my face close to Lucas manhood, and it sprang at attention like the head of a snake. A thrill shot through me as I felt it harden in my hand. Looking Lucas in the eye, I saw his eagerness, and smiled. Slowly, oh so slowly, I took Lucas dick into my mouth.

"Oh shit," Lucas sighed as I engulfed his manhood in my mouth, and even though he was already lying in bed, his knees buckled a bit. I flicked my tongue over the tip of Lucas dick after gently pulling back his foreskin. I'll admit, the first time I saw Lucas's uncircumcised dick, as a Muslim woman, I was taken aback because I'd never seen one before.

Since then, though, I've come to love every inch of Lucas, including his 'hooded cock'. I sucked Lucas's dick with gusto, fondling his balls with my fingers while watching his face carefully. Sighing deeply, Lucas ran his hands through my long, curly black hair, and pleaded with me to keep going. I did, until I finally made him give it up. My lover erupted in a geyser of manly passion, and I eagerly tasted the first droplets of his being.

"Yummy," I said, licking my lips before wiping them with the back of my hand. Lucas grinned, shaking his head and then, suddenly, he pulled me and planted me firmly on top of him. I felt his hard member press against my womanly folds. My wet pussy ached for him, but I wanted to feel him in another hole of mine. Grabbing the bottle of hand lotion from the night stand, I tossed it at Lucas, who smiled and made good use of it.

"Let's get at that ass," Lucas said, smacking my bum for good measure. Giggling happily I hoisted myself up and slowly lowered myself onto his noble tool, as he sometimes calls his D-I-C-K. Lucas put his hands on my hips and I supported myself by resting my hands on his broad, strong shoulders as I impaled myself on his dick.

"Oh fuck," I said, stifling the sharp cry I felt rising deep inside as Lucas's dick invaded my ass. Even though I was properly lubricated, Lucas dick still felt huge in my butt. Slowly, I lowered myself further, inch by inch, until most of it got inside of me.

"Are you okay Afaf?" Lucas said, concern filling his handsome visage. I nodded, and gritted my teeth as I began riding him. This isn't my first time trying anal sex but it's always an intense experience. The first time I did it was a lifetime ago, back in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, with my ex-husband Faisal Ibrahim. THAT was an unpleasant experience, and my reluctant first attempt at backdoor loving ended up in a sticky mess. I vowed never to try it again, until I met Lucas Boudreau.

"Fuck me baby," I whispered, and my eyes locked with Lucas in an intense moment. Without another word needing to be uttered, he took me, just the way I wanted him to. Bucking his hips, he thrust into me while his strong hands held my hips tightly. I cried out as I felt his thick dick invade my ass, and that's when I just about lost control and fell.

Fortunately, just like he'd done so many times before, Lucas caught me in those unbelievably strong arms of his. Gently he kissed my forehead. "Relax and take your time babe," Lucas whispered into my ear. Nodding, I did just that, pressing my body tightly against his and welcoming the onslaught of sensations flooding me.

When I finally let go, I found myself overwhelmed by sensations. The feel of Lucas dick in my ass, the pressure of him filling him up, my pussy tingling, the burning sensation in my derriere, and the relentless pounding that Lucas was giving me, resulting in my entire body shaking...it was too much. The deliciously hot pain of that fire down below finally got the best of me. Orgasmic, I cried out Lucas's name in every language I knew, including Arabic, English and profane.

Much later, I lay on the bed, nestled in Lucas's arms. I can't imagine my life without him. The first time I laid eyes on Lucas, the newcomer from Miami, Florida, was just starting his second year at Carleton University in Ottawa, Ontario. I was riding the elevator down from the fifth floor of the campus library and an eager, sweaty ( and sexy ) brother in a red T-shirt and jeans begged me for directions to the international student office.

"I've got to show them my renewed study permit otherwise I'm fucked, ma'am, pardon my French," he said, looking quite worried. The young man paused to catch his breath, and I smiled reassuringly at him. New students, I swear, they act like every day is the end of the bloody world.

"I'm a former international student too, I'll show you where it is," I said, and Lucas thanked me profusely. I looked him up and down, and smiled. Tall, broad-shouldered, dark-skinned and well-built, with a sweet smile and innocent eyes, Lucas was sinfully sexy without even trying.

"Thank you ma'am," the young black man said, smiling faintly, his deep southern twang adding a slight edge to just about every word that came out of his mouth. Looking me up and down, his eyes widened like saucers, and he grimaced, somewhat apologetically.

"Doggone it, where's my manners?" the young man said, shaking his head. "I'm Lucas Boudreau," he drawled, extending his big brown hand toward me. I looked at his hand and hesitated. Typically, pious and observant, hijab-wearing Muslim ladies like myself don't shake hands with males we're unrelated to, but I've never been a typical anything.

"Pleasure to meet you Lucas I am Afaf," I said, and smiled as Lucas almost crushed my delicate little hand. I swear, sometimes young men don't know their own strength. Personally, I blame the feministic mindset of these western ladies. They've trained their men to see women as essentially smaller versions of themselves.

Take it from me, gentleness and chivalry in a man aren't useless qualities. As Lucas shook my hand, I looked into his eyes and we exchanged a smile. I think I knew even in that moment that we were destined to have a liaison or something. We were as different as could be. I'm originally from Dammam, eastern Saudi Arabia, and Lucas was born in Florida to Haitian immigrant parents. Yet, fate and chemistry would bring us together.

I don't know for how long Lucas and I stood there, holding hands and looking at each other but it took the elevator doors opening and a tall, lanky white guy loudly clearing his throat to snap us out of it. "Um, I'm going up," the guy said, looking at Lucas and I and rolling his eyes as we reached the ground floor of the university library.

"My bad," Lucas said awkwardly, scratching his head. I smiled and shrugged, then pointed to the sunlit quad, beyond the entrance of the library. Looking into Lucas's deep brown eyes, I took a deep breath before uttering my next sentence. Our first meeting, completely at random, and this young man was already having an effect on me.

"Don't sweat it my friend," I said, gently patting Lucas's arm. He looked at my hand on his arm for a long moment but said nothing, and I worried I might have crossed a boundary. You just never know with some people. Folks in this part of the world are really funny that way. Finally, Lucas smiled and nodded.

"Let's go to the University Center," Lucas said, and he dutifully followed me as I exited the library, and we made our way among the throngs of students in the quad. Beautiful, green and sunlit, it's long been one of my favorite places on campus. Why is that, you may ask?

Simply because you see a little bit of everything there. Awkward white guys with baseball caps, tall Somali guys in Kufi hats and jeans, blonde-haired white girls in short shorts with their Asian girlfriends, tattooed chicks with blue hair and all that jazz. Here and there, I saw fellow Hijabis and of course, my Arab brothers.

Arif, a Palestinian guy I know from the civil engineering student club, looked at me and almost did a double take when he saw me with Lucas. I know how we must have looked. A tall, brawny young black man and a short ( I'm only five-foot-four ), round twenty-something Arab woman. Definitely an odd pair. Poor Arif, For a moment his eyes went wide and his mouth gaped, but he quickly caught himself. "As Salam Alaikum," he said, nodding gently toward me.

"Walaikum Salam brother Arif," I said cheerfully, smiling at him. Gently touching Lucas's arm, I pointed toward the door leading to the University Center building past the ramp at the end of the quad. We made our way through the Atrium, and took the ever busy stairs.

As we neared the ever-busy food court, a rather large white woman in a summer dress who seemed in an awful hurry nearly knocked me down the stairs. Seriously, she slammed into me, I lost my footing and would have gone tumbling down the stairs if it hadn't been by the strong, manly hands and quick reflexes of one Lucas Boudreau.

"Watch out Afaf!" Lucas said, rather loudly, as he caught me by the waist and pulled me to him, before I could go sprawling down the mean-looking stairs. There we were, standing way too close for comfort. For the second time that day. If that's not a sign, I don't know what is. Pressed against Lucas's strong chest, close enough to smell his cologne, I discreetly inhaled his manly scent. Nice.

"You can let go of me now," I said, amusement in my voice as Lucas nodded, flashed an embarrassed grin and then yanked his hands off me as if he'd just touched fire. In a way, he had. I looked into Lucas eyes and he looked into mine. We didn't say anything the rest of the way until we arrived at the international student office, where I dropped him off.

"Thanks for all your help Afaf," Lucas said solemnly, and I smiled at him. Impulsively, I grasped his hand and shook it. Yeah, I should have known even back then that this gorgeous young Haitian-American was trouble. He made me break my own rules, you see.

"My pleasure, Lucas, we'll be seeing each other at school hopefully," I said, and wished Lucas goodbye. He waved goodbye, then walked to the office door. I stood there, and gawked at his spectacular athletic figure and fine ass. The brother has the cutest ass I've seen on a man in a long time. I definitely wanted to see more of him.

I am snatched from my little reverie by the sound of Lucas truly spectacular snoring. I look at him in the moonlight, and run my fingers over his hairy chest. He mumbles something in his sleep but does not wake up. If someone told me that when I left Dammam, Saudi Arabia, following my divorce in 2010 and moved to Ontario, Canada, that I'd end up with someone like Lucas Boudreau, a black Christian guy from America, I would have laughed.

Fate has a funny way of making things happen when we least expect it, that's for damn sure. I left behind the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the country of my birth, and a bad marriage, to start a new life someplace new. I came to Canada four years ago as a twenty-three-year-old divorcee and refugee claimant. Today I am a permanent resident of Canada, a Carleton University civil engineering student, and probably the most jovial greeter in the history of Wal-Mart. And last but not least, I have a good man in my life, my sweet Lucas. I thank the Most High for His blessings.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • From Dammam With Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds