• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Cuckold

Becoming a Cuckold

It had been three months since my wife Taylor and I had our threesome with Tom. Our sex life together since had gotten better for a while. We had tried many new things, handcuffs, sex toys, different kinds of lubricants, and the frequency of our sex life had gone up from once or twice every couple weeks to two or three times every week.

One particular day when I came home from work Taylor was laying on our bed on her stomach reading. She was wearing nothing but a sexy pair of lace panties and a tank top. As I walked past her to the closet to change I got an instant hard on looking at her. Images of her being fucked by Tom in that position flashed through my mind and my dick got even a little harder if that was possible. I took all of my clothes off and crawled over top of Taylor and grinded my hard cock into her butt and started kissing her shoulders and neck.

Taylor turned to me and kissed me passionately for a few minutes while thrusting her ass in the air into my dick. She then stopped and looked me in the eyes and said, "I really want to fuck Tom again." I was a little confused about my emotions at that time. I was both excited and put off at the same time, but I wanted her happy and I really wanted to fuck her so I shook my head and told her I would be okay with that. She kissed me hard and then got up and asked if she could go call him to come over. I agreed and put my clothes back on until he arrived.

As I sat on the bed waiting for Tom to arrive I was doing my best to not take it to personally that Taylor felt the need to go into the bathroom and wash up and put makeup on. I hadn't seen her this flustered in a long time over anything. The doorbell rang and Taylor came out of the bathroom still in nothing but her sexy panties and little top and told me to stay put. She went to the front door and I could hear the two of them exchange hellos and then silence. I figured they were kissing but couldn't be positive.

Taylor walked Tom into our bedroom and he didn't even acknowledge me he stood at the end of the bed and took his clothes off and Taylor dropped to her knees and began sucking his cock. Tom continued to ignore me and placed his hand behind Taylor's neck and rubbed it a while. Taylor kept complaining of her hair getting in her face and then she turned to me. "Get your clothes off and come down her and hold my hair back for me hon." She said to me with a beautiful smile across her face as she stroked Tom's big dick in her left hand. So I got up took my clothes off and got down on my knees behind Taylor pushing my dick into her beautiful ass again. I got her hair pulled back tight in my left hand and slide my right hand around the front of Taylor's body and started massaging her breast. This lasted maybe ten minutes all the while both Tom and Taylor exchanged many excited glances and moaned in pleasure together.

Finally Tom stopped Taylor and walked over to our bed and laid down on it in the middle. Taylor looked around behind her at me and kissed me for a few minutes and then said softly to me. "You want to fuck me, you have to suck Tom's dick first." Then she stood up and took her clothes off and lay down over top of Tom in the 69 position. Tom didn't waste any time, he immediately began to eat my wife's pussy. Taylor held Tom's dick in her hand and motioned to me to come over and suck his dick. I didn't know what to do, but I wanted to fuck her so bad so I thought what the hell I'll try it.

I got up and went over to them, I put my head between Tom's legs and Taylor grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down on top of Tom's cock. It was massive and almost made me gag. I could taste the cum from Taylor sucking his dick and didn't like it at all. Taylor on the other hand was loving it. She kept repeating "ya baby you like his dick don't you? You love that cock in your mouth just admit it." She would stop me once in a while and kiss me and suck his dick but mostly she was enjoying watching me do it.

After about another ten minutes of this Tom had enough of it and sat up and put Taylor in the doggy position. But not before Taylor made me lay down on my back and she straddled me now in the 69 position. She wanted me to get a very good view of Tom fucking her pussy. Tom slide his gigantic cock into my wife's pussy and she immediately gripped my legs and dug her nails into my skin moaning. She loved it; Tom fucked her like crazy for five minutes straight without stopping then he pulled his dick out and shoved it down my throat and told me to get all of my wife's cum off his cock. So I sucked his dick again until he pulled it out of my mouth and put his dick between my wife's ass checks and then said "now get her cum off my balls you little bitch." So I raised my head up enough to get his nuts in my mouth. The whole time I couldn't believe what was happening.

Taylor hadn't touched my cock this whole time and I was beginning to get a little frustrated. As Tom and Taylor laid on their sides, Tom behind Taylor both facing me the fucked each other for another ten minutes. Taylor had her left hand over on my chest as I played with myself watching and listening to the two of them go at it. Finally I heard Tom voice that he was about to cum. Taylor leaned back into his chest and said "cum in me baby." I was a little pissed by this but wasn't about to argue. Tom blew his load in her pussy and they both let out a very loud moan. After another minute or so of slowly humping each other and kissing Taylor moved all the way over on her back looked at me and said "if you don't want to jerk off any more come lick his cum out of my pussy."

I did as she asked; Tom lay on his side kissing Taylor as I ate her pussy out. She didn't seem to into me doing it even though she made me do it. She was more into kissing Tom and playing with his half limp cock. After five minutes or so Taylor pushed my head out from between her legs and told me to clean off Tom's dick. I began to reach for a towel when she corrected me and made sure I understood she meant with my mouth. So for the third time I was sucking Tom's dick.

After they had their fill of me sucking his cock Tom wanted to fuck her again. I asked when I would get my turn and Taylor simply replied, "When Tom is done, or says you can." I had become a full blown cuckold. I was a little upset at Taylor's attitude but still very much turned on by watching her get screwed by Tom. Taylor lay on her back with her beautiful legs up over Tom's shoulders being fucked for what seemed to be fifteen minutes straight until Tom came a second time. Again it was up to me to lick all of his cum from Taylor's pussy. This time however Tom was done with her. He got up and went into our bathroom as I ate my wife's pussy and cleaned himself up. As he came back out dressed he came over and kissed Taylor for a minute or two told her he had a great time and left. Taylor then got up and went into the bathroom to shower leaving me on the bed with still a massive hard on.

I was still lying on the bed naked when she came out of the bathroom. She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me seductively. "So you still want to fuck me?" she asked as she grabbed my dick and kissed me. Hell yes I still wanted to fuck her, and I did. I pushed her down on her belly and screwed her for a short ten minutes doggy style before I came all over in her pussy. I lay down on top of her in that position for a while after cumming. We kissed and rubbed each other's bodies for a while before Taylor got up and looked at me with a serious expression. "That was amazing!" Taylor said to me and she kissed me once more and rolled over to go to sleep.

Once again I lay next to her trying to fall asleep that night not being able to stop replaying that night over and over again in my head. My wife had just been screwed by another man right in front of me for a second time and I had a strange feeling of satisfaction from it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Becoming a Cuckold

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds