• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Frat Boy's Secret

Frat Boy's Secret

12

Author's Note: All persons in this work of fiction are at least 18 years old.

*****

Robert Hogan was the envy of all the young men in his fraternity at the college he attended. He was the top makeout artist, surpassing even those richer and better looking than he. Nobody knew just what his secret was but, at the frat parties that were an important part of college life, he was always able to talk some young, beautiful coed into joining him in his bedroom. Although all his contemporaries wanted to know, he never talked about what he did to make him so successful with the opposite sex. Nor did he ever tell anybody exactly what he and the young lady had done together, even though they all had a good idea.

"A gentleman never tells," was his motto.

That was one of the reasons he never talked about his successful technique. The other, more important one was that it probably would have gotten him thrown into prison. Robert was majoring in Pharmacy and had taken all the Chemistry classes he needed and even some that were not required. During his studies, he had come across a very old book that had actually been banned by the college, although a few copies still survived. In it were directions for making a hypnotic drug that would cause anybody who took it to be very compliant to suggestions. When he set his sights on some sexy young and unaccompanied woman, he would spike her drink or food with it and, in no more than a few minutes, she was his and he could do with her whatever he wanted.

The most recent time was at a party when a large number of women from a nearby sorority house were present. One of them was a bosomy young blonde with short hair, a very pretty face and a voluptuous figure and Robert decided she would be his conquest that night. Once his intentions became clear to his frat brothers, they stayed away, not wanting to compete with the champion, giving Robert a clear field and he took advantage of it.

Once he had maneuvered his way to be standing in front of her, he introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Bob Hogan. I haven't seen you at one of these parties before, and I know I would have noticed someone as good-looking as you."

"Hi, Bob, and thanks. My name is Michelle Day, and this is my first time."

"Well, in that case, let's make sure you have fun. Can I get you a drink?"

"No, thanks. Even though I'm 18 years old, my parents made me promise not to drink or do any other kind of drugs while I'm away from home."

That didn't bother Robert because the drug he had in his pocket would work the same in any kind of beverage, once it had dissolved. "Well, we have soft drinks too. How about a Coke or a Seven-up?"

"Seven-up would be fine. I am kind of thirsty."

"Don't go away. I'll be right back."

On his way to the bar, Robert dug the capsule with his special drug out of his pocket and held it in his left hand while he dropped ice in the Styrofoam cup and added the soda from the two-liter bottle. He dropped the capsule into the cup and stirred with a plastic swizzle stick, partly to dissolve the drug and partly to chill the drink more quickly. After filling another cup, this one from the keg of beer, he returned to his intended victim.

When he handed the drink to Michelle, she immediately took a sip of it. "Ah, that really hits the spot," she said and took another big swallow.

Robert knew the drug would take effect in a few minutes so he waited, slowly drinking his beer and engaging in idle chatter until Michelle's eyes seemed to glaze over. That meant she was ready to be talked into his bed.

When the time arrived, he asked "How do you feel?"

"Oh, I feel good."

"I'm glad. Now, let's go up to my room. You want to do that, don't you?"

"Yes, Bob. I want to go up to your room."

He took Michelle by the arm and led her to the stairs. If any of the fraternity brothers saw their departure, they thought enviously and admiringly of his amazing talent and wondered how he did it. If Robert had his way, they would never find out, and neither would anybody else. Everybody there was aware of the existence of what are sometimes called "date rape drugs" but they usually left their victims incapacitated and the women with him always appeared to be in full control of their faculties.

After taking off his tie and hanging it on the outside doorknob, Robert faced the smiling young woman. "Take off your shoes and sox," he told her and, when that had been done, he ordered her to remove her blouse, always being sure to tell her that was what she wanted to do.

With no hesitation, Michelle unbuttoned the front and shrugged the garment off her shoulders, leaving her still clad in a bra. Robert's next command was to remove it. She reached up behind her back and unhooked the straps, pulled it free and placed it and her blouse on the foot of the bed.

Robert gazed hungrily at the big, succulent breasts which were more enticing after having been exposed than they had been while covered. They were white and creamy and either of them was topped by a large pink nipple He reached out to fondle them and found them to be soft and supple and a fabulous pair of handfuls. When he told Michelle to come closer, she obeyed and he licked the cute nubbins, switching back and forth between them.

When Robert seduced a woman, he performed a variety of sex acts on her or had her do to him and there was no definite progression. One thing he always wanted was for her to be totally naked and he wanted to be the one to remove her jeans and whatever she had under them.

"Now I'm going to take your pants and underwear off Michelle. Do you want me to take off your pants? Do you want me to take off your panties?"

"Yes, Bob. Please take off my pants."

Robert unbuckled the beaded belt, unbuttoned the waistband and pulled down the zipper, exposing plain white cotton panties. He worked the tight designer jeans around Michelle's hips and down past her knees to the floor. Without being told, she stepped out of them and he turned his attention to the last article of clothing.

"Do you want me to take your panties off, Michelle? Do you want to be naked with me?"

"Yes, Bob. Please take off my panties. I want to be naked with you."

He pulled down on the cotton undergarment and it slid the length of her legs to the floor. Once again Michelle stepped out of it and she stood before him in all her glorious nudity.

"Turn around slowly," he ordered her. "You want to turn around so I can see you, don't you."

Michelle turned in a circle as ordered while Robert admired her body, especially her voluptuous ass. When she was facing him again, he gazed raptly at her pussy with the curly blonde pubic hair. He decided one thing he was definitely going to do was eat her out. He did not always expect the women in his room to come when he ate their pussies but it was fun for him anyhow. When he did eat them out, which was most of the time, he usually had the girl suck him off first and he decided that would be what he would do that evening.

"I want you to suck me off, Michelle. Get on your knees and suck me off. Do you want to take my cock into your mouth and suck on it until I come?"

"Yes, Bob. I want to suck you off. I want to suck your cock until you come into my mouth."

"And then you'll swallow it. You want to swallow my cum, don't you."

"Yes. I'll swallow it when you come into my mouth. I want to swallow your cum."

Robert preferred to take off his own clothing so he quickly divested himself of his shirt, pants and underwear. For aesthetic reasons, he took off his shoes and socks. He had a certain aversion to wearing them during sex, even the way he was going to be doing it that night. Completely naked, he sat on the bed with his legs apart and his cock protruding from his crotch and told Michelle to move closer to him.

"I want you to start sucking my cock now, Michelle. Do you want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Bob."

She leaned over and started by holding the head of Roberts cock between her lips for a few seconds, then lowered her face while her mouth enveloped the hard organ. Michelle did not give him deep throat but stopped when about four inches of his shaft was inside her mouth and started to raise her face. Robert was a bit disappointed but he couldn't very well compel her to do something she apparently didn't know how to do. It was a delightful sensation anyhow and he took additional pleasure in the sight of the girl slowly bobbing her head while most of his cock slid in and out of her pretty mouth.

"Suck it slowly," he told her. "You want to take a long time sucking me off."

Michelle did not answer him and he didn't want her to stop giving him head tp say anything him anyhow. She did signal her assent by slowing her movements while engulfing and releasing his shaft. Robert leaned back on his elbows and enjoyed even more the view of Michelle's mouth sucking him off and the way it felt, even though she was not really very skillful at it. He decided to give her some quick lessons in how to give him more pleasure.

"Michelle, tighten your lips around my shaft. You want to tighten your lips, don't you?" Once again she responded by doing what he wanted and Robert continued giving her instruction.

"Michelle, lick my cock while it's in your mouth. You want to lick my cock, don't you?" Seconds later, his pleasure increased immensely as he felt her wet tongue curling around and over his erect organ.

With the improvements in technique, the blow job felt much better and he decided to forego any further instructions. What she was doing with her lips and tongue, combined with the highly erotic sight of his cock disappearing between her lips was bringing him close to coming. Ten minutes later, with his climax imminent, he further directed her in what he wanted.

"Michelle, suck my cock faster. You want to suck my cock faster because it's more fun for you and me."

Robert's body was writhing in pleasure as Michelle increased her pace and even seemed to be taking his cock slightly farther into her mouth, as if she was getting better at it through practice. He could feel his climax on the verge of erupting and he gave her more directions on what to do when it happened.

"I'm going to come, Michelle. I'm going to come into your mouth and you'll like it when I do."

Again, she didn't answer but, when he shot a big burst of cum into her mouth, she reacted to it by continuing to suck on his cock. He waited almost two more minutes of stroking him with her mouth while he ejaculated two more times. When he was sure he was through coming, he gave her more directions.

"Swallow my semen, Michelle. I know you like the taste of it, so swallow it. Then, take my cock out of your mouth and lick all my juices off it." That's what you want to do, isn't it, to lick the cum off my cock and swallow it.

Obediently, she did as she was told and Robert watched as she held his hard organ, removed it from her mouth and held it upright. Like a little girl licking on a Popsicle, the sexy young woman lapped all the juices from his slightly softening cock, including those that were under the ridge. When she had licked off every drop, Michelle stayed on her knees but leaned back and looked at him expectantly, as if awaiting more directions.

Robert was not loathe to give them and he knew what he wanted to do next. "That was good, Michelle, and I know you liked it too. Now, lie on your back on my bed with a pillow under your head. That's what you want to do next."

Whether that was what she wanted or not, the naked young blonde climbed onto the bed, pulled a pillow under her head and waited. Robert gazed on her voluptuous body and decided he would start by licking her breasts for a few minutes before going further down on her sexy form and eating her pussy. He knelt beside her and held one on the lovely globes in his hand. Her breast was big and substantial, with soft smooth skin, exactly the thing he liked to fondle and lick.

"I'm going to lick your breasts now, Michelle. You'll like that a lot. Do you want me to lick your breasts?"

"Yes, Bob. Please lick my breasts. I'll like it a lot."

Leaning over, Robert applied his tongue to the nearest of the luscious mounds. She had not been aroused yet and the big pink nipple was soft and rubbery but he didn't mind that. His tongue caressed the first one for a few seconds and he could hear Michelle sighing in pleasure, enjoying his ministrations as he had told her to do. Her sounds of pleasure continued as he switched his mouth back and forth between the succulent twin treasures.

It was a lot of fun for Robert too but he knew he would enjoy eating Michelle's beautiful pussy even more. "Michelle, I'm going to eat your pussy now. You'll like it when I eat your pussy. Tell me you want me to eat your pussy."

"Please eat my pussy, Bob. I want you to eat my pussy."

He started licking and kissing and nuzzling his way down her sexily rounded belly until he reached her pubic area. She didn't shave or trim herself but the hair was curly and soft and downy and felt as good under his tongue as bare skin would have. After licking her there briefly, he moved past her to the foot of the bed and returned on his hands and knees.

"Michelle, raise and spread your legs and rest them on my shoulders so I can eat your pussy like you want me to do."

After she had complied, Robert leaned forward and gazed at what had to be one of the most alluring pussies he had ever seen. The soft, pale bush was sparse and he could see the creamy white skin that surrounded her delicate pink pussy lips. She had gotten slightly aroused from his licking her breasts and the labia were swollen just enough to begin pouting. Robert gently spread the inner lips and was surprised to see a thin membrane covering the place he had been expecting to cram later with his cock. She was a virgin, the first one he had ever brought to his room.

Although it had never happened before, Robert had occasionally thought about what he would do if and when it did. It would be fun and quite gratifying to be the first one to fuck one of the girls and to break her cherry but there were other considerations. For one thing, it was absolutely vital that he keep his carnal activities secret. Most girls would wake up the following morning with the effects of the drug worn off and be curious about what they had done but not really concerned, as long as they weren't pregnant.

However, if a former virgin were to discover she had been deflowered, without her knowledge and almost certainly without her consent, she would probably complain she had been raped. At least a dozen people had seen him going upstairs with Michelle and his room could conceivably be searched and stains from her hymeneal blood and other evidence discovered. That could lead to a lot of trouble he very much wanted to avoid so Robert had decided some time earlier what he would do if and when a virgin ever lay in his bed.

Virgin or not, one thing he was definitely going to do was to eat the hot blonde's gorgeous pussy. He began by wrapping his arms around her thighs and leaning forward to lick the small amount of juices off her and, from there, he moved his tongue to between an inner and outer lip. Although, like every woman on whom he had used the hypnotic drug, Michelle had no control over her mind, her body would react to stimuli as it had when he sucked and licked her nipples.

In fact, the drug removed most of the inhibitions the girls might otherwise have had, making his dalliances with them that much more fun, for him at least. Robert expected that, after a few minutes of applying his tongue to his most favored erogenous areas, as he was starting to do, her body would literally be squirming under his face and she would be moaning in pleasure and otherwise expressing her joy.

He was not disappointed. When his delving tongue reached Michelle's clit for the first time, her body was writhing in bliss under his face and her head, with eyes closed, was tossing from side to side on her pillow. Robert raised his head to smile at her erotic reactions before lowering his face to lap up all the fresh juices from where they had trickled out of the pink hole that would have to be out of bounds for him that night. He started licking between her other pair of lips and Michelle's responses grew more strenuous and more exdciting for him to watch.

Of course, there was more to her reactions than just something to watch. By the time he reached her clit again, Michelle's pussy was fucking up against his face, one of his favorite sexual responses. Robert loved eating a juicy pussy, such as the one under his face and the best part would be when she started to come and continued to her orgasm. The better it was for her, the more fun it would be for him.

And the woman in the bed with him that evening was having a great time. In addition to bouncing up and down on her beautiful ass, Michelle's hips were swiveling under his face, thrusting her legs out past his head. Robert wondered how a woman, as sensuous as the teenage blonde obviously was, had managed to keep her virginity for 18 years but he didn't worry about it. He knew it was close to the time to take her adorable clit in his mouth and start to suck on it because the sexy young woman was almost ready to come.

But not quite. Because he was having so much fun, Robert didn't want her to climax too soon so, after devouring her freshest juices, he started licking again, starting just below the place that was the origin of that delicious treat and using his tongue to caress her beside that adorable wet hole. Turning his head to avoid the dripping pink place and the membrane that had to remain intact, he began licking the inside of one of her inner lips.

Michelle's movements grew even more erratic from Robert's tongue lapping at this very sensitive place. Her pussy rammed even harder up against his face while she rocked from side to side and her legs swung wildly in the air. The hot virgin's arms flailed the mattress and, when he sneaked a quick glance at her face, he could see her eyes were closed and her lips were parted in a grimace of bliss. She was letting him know vocally of her joy too, with her loud moans of delight that were starting to end in whimpers.

His tongue had completely skirted the pink hole and he probed the tip briefly into the small patch between there and her clit. He raised his face briefly, saw how that precious morsel had completely pushed its way out from behind its protective hood and lowered his face to fill his mouth. He sucked in the same rhythm as her movements under him and fondled her swollen clit with his tongue. After less than a minute of these intense oral ministrations, Michelle emitted a cry of ecstasy as she started coming.

Her thighs clamped onto the sides of his head and continued their thrusting movements, carrying him with them. Michelle buried her hands in his hair and jammed her pussy against his face harder than ever, while whimpering and sobbing of her joy. Robert had been through this wild ride before and he always enjoyed it immensely so he continued clinging to her thighs while she bounced and thrashed all over the bed with his head between her legs.

Less than a minute after she started coming, Michelle climaxed, arching her back and driving her pussy against Robert's face for a final time. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, with her arms sprawled at her sides and her legs draped over his shoulders. He backed away slightly, then moved forward again and feasted on all the delicious juices covering her thighs, belly and pussy lips. He even sucked her honey from the pink hole that had produced it, being careful not to let his tongue press against her maidenhead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Frat Boy's Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds