• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Eden Conferance Ch. 01

The Eden Conferance Ch. 01

123

This is a story about a devout religious girl. What she discovers on her journey to increase her faith is reluctance, punishment, incest and obedience.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

*********

My name is Chastity. I'm 18 years old and live in a large religious community on the Arizona-Utah border in the United States. Our religious community considers ourselves to be Christians but most main stream religions view us as a sect at best.

Our main difference from the more standard religions is that we believe Eve was the first person to inhabit our earth in the Garden of Eden. She copulated with God and out of that union was born Adam. Sometime afterward, she also copulated with her son, Adam. Adam was the forbidden fruit, (Not an apple). Adam and Eve were exiled from Eden because of incest between the mother and her son. The Original sin that was committed by Eve was the seduction of her son.

Within our religious group, we can go to heaven by serving a penalty. Women are on the lowest rung of our social caste because it is our fault for being thrown out of Eden in the first place. If we do well in the immediate life, we come back as men. If we do well as a man, then we are allowed into Heaven. You can also go to heaven, (even if you are a woman), if you are awarded sainthood. This is very seldom done.

There are three ranks of hierarchy within our church, (only men are allowed ranking). The first is Elder, (the basic priesthood open to all men 18 and older). The Bishop would be in charge of a group of members of about 200 families. Above the Bishop is a prelate, there is only twelve prelates. The religion allows polygamy for Bishops and Prelates.

I am a small, petite girl, (5'1" 102 lbs. and 32a bust). I dress as all my sisters dress. A plain dress, (black, blue, grey of sometimes a small flowered pattern for special occasions). Our dresses normally fall midway between our knees and ankles. We wear a white starched apron and a fabric bonnet that lays on the hair and ties under the chin. The bonnet is sacred and mandated for all women of purity. It must be worn at all times in the presence of any man except one's husband.

I live with a family of six siblings, (four brothers, a sister, and myself). I am the youngest at eighteen. My sister Prudence is also eighteen but ten months older than I am. My brothers range in age from Thomas (26), Mathew (25), Luke (23) and John (21). My father is 60 and my mother is 46.

*******

On my eighteenth birthday, my mother gathered my sister and me for my "First Eden Rites." We follow her into my mother's bedroom and kneel to say our prayers. After about 15 minutes of prayers, my mother calls us to our feet and starts my oral exam to ensure that I am schooled and an appropriate Catechumen.

"Chastity, What are you?"

I nervously take a breath. I've study our bible for years and can recite it by heart. I'm still nervous but I know I'll pass. "I am a Woman, mother." "I created the first sin against our beloved lord and I am responsible for having us exiled from Eden."

"Chastity, as a woman, how will you atone for your sins?"

"Mother, I will pray daily for our salvation, I will obey my husband, my ordained Elders and my Father in all things." "I will work for them to be accepted into heaven and I will strive to reach the next step of reincarnated manhood."

My mother smiled at me and said, "What is the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference?"

I, in great detail, explain the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference. "Because women are sinners, we must obey men." "Because we believe in the sisterhood and the privilege of polygamy." "Often times there will not be enough women to be wives to all our ordained elders." "The Eden Conference may be called by my father, husband or an ordained Bishop, so that men may relieve themselves with us sinners." "I am to do all things required of me during the Eden Conference and display my love for our Lord through unquestioning obedience."

"Chastity," my mother said, "and what will happen tonight?"

"My father will call my first Eden Conference with men of his choosing." "I will be accompanied by you into the conference and I will make you proud of me," I smile to my mother.

At this point my mother has us kneel and pray again. About thirty minutes later, my final training session will begin. After prayers, my sister and I go to our closet and get our "Oral Sticks." These are smooth wooden sculptures that are shaped like a man's penis, (My sister assures me that they are quite realistic looking as I have never actually seen a man undressed.) We use these "oral sticks" as a learning tool so that we might satisfy a man with our mouths.

I follow my sister's lead and take the stick into my mouth. I lick the head of it so that it glistens with my saliva. I take it tighter in my hand and I push it in and out of my mouth to simulate a man taking his pleasure inside my mouth. I suck along the shaft of the stick, ensuring my teeth never touch the smooth wood and that my lips create a suction that is supposed to stimulate a man. My mother holds a bag to the bottom of the wooden penis. I lick the two suspended balls and pump the penis with my hand as I do so.

"You will do well, Chastity." "Prudence, you have been through this and have enough experience." "If you wish to leave and finish your chores, you may."

My sister looks at me with questioning eyes. I know she wants to be there for me but it really isn't necessary. If I am not ready for this day by now, I never will be. I just nod to her that she may take her leave.

"Thank you, Mother." Prudence puts her oral stick back and leaves for her chores.

"Chastity, it is getting late." "You need to bathe and put on your Acceptance Dress." "Let us practice your self-stimulation so that you will be prepared when a man enters you." "Just do it with your dress on so we can prepare you."

I nod at my mother and go to the bed. Pushing myself up to the pillows, I lay down. I reach for my long skirts and pull them up over my hips. I put my fingers into the waist band of my bloomer panties and pull them down off my legs. I bend my legs at the knees and open my legs. My hand travels across my lower tummy, below my bunched up skirt and across my mound. I open my lips and use my digit finger to find my clitoris. My finger moves across it and then underneath, Stimulating myself. My palm presses against my mound and my hips involuntarily push upward against it. I take my middle finger and lightly insert inside my vagina. My juices wet its tip showing I can make a man's way easy for him. My mother nods at me.

"Daughter Chastity, you know how to do this." "This is not for your pleasure but for that of a man." "We need to go, have you shave down there so that you look like the virgin you are, and bath." "It is time for final preparation."

My mother leads me to the bathroom. I am surprised that my sister has already drawn me a scented bath and left the shaving tools on top of a towel by the sink. I pick up the razor and my hand shakes. My mother laughs and grabs it from me.

"I think you had better let me do the shaving." "I expect you will have enough blood between your legs after the Eden Conference," she says with a smile. "We don't need you to slice yourself up so that you need stitches."

My mother washes me with hot water, first. She takes soap and applies it all over my mound and commences to shave what little hair that I have on my vagina, off. She repeats the hot water and soap several times before she has me completely bald. I have to admit it feels funny.

I jump into the tub, scented with some lilac oil. My mother washes me. I am scrubbed from head to toe and it feels wonderful.

Finally, it is time. My mother towels me down, and brushes my hair out. She helps me put my bloomer panties on and a very plain white bra. I help her with the dress being placed over my head, and turn for her to button the back. I look in the mirror and I am in perfectly white dress. My mom ties my apron on, hands me a bonnet that I tie under my chin and...I'm ready.

As we walk to the room where the Eden conference will take place, I start to get nervous again. "Mother, do you know who or how many will attend the Eden Conference," I ask.

My mother shakes her head. "I don't know, really." "Your father had four at Prudence's ceremony." "I had five at mine." "When your father and I got married, I was 19 and he was 33." "His father was a Bishop and ordered an Eden Conference for our wedding night." "There were only three that night, the Bishop being one of them." "Your father loves you above all, much to his disgrace, but he does." "You are small so I suspect he will keep it to no more than three."

I nodded and reached the latch on the door where the Eden Conference would occur. As the door opened, I bent my head to the floor and dropped to my knees.

"What do you wish, Daughter," I heard my father say.

"I wish to cleanse the conference of my sins with my body, Father, and to go onto the next level in the next life," I replied.

"And what will you do in order to achieve this?"

"I will obey you in all things, Father, and do you honor."

He nodded and told me to raise my head. I raised my head and scanned the room. There were three men in the room, My Father, My Uncle Augustine and Prelate Matthias. My father brought a Prelate to my Eden conference! This was a great honor to our family. Prelate Matthias was 82, married with three wives over a life time. He had outlived two of them. His current wife, Sister Evangeline was the first living woman to be sainted in the last fifty years. This was a great honor indeed.

"Daughter Chastity, you may take your clothes off for us," my father said.

My mother immediately stepped behind me to assist with the many buttons on the back of my dress. She first removed my apron and folded it on the table. I then felt the buttons on my back being unfastened. After a moment, the garment was ready to be removed. My mother slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms. As my dress reached the bottom of my feet, I stepped out of it and my mother pulled it away. I stood in front of three men, in my bra, bloomer panties and bonnet.

My father cleared his throat indicating to my mother that she should finish. I felt her unhook my bra strap and pull it down along my arms. My breast were free, small but free, in front of three men. Being stared at for the first time in my young life.

I felt my Mother reach for my panties and a small, old voice interrupting. In an almost squeaky voice, Prelate Matthias said, "Let her take off her own sin protective," referring to my panties.

I nodded, reached for my waist band and pulled my panties down my legs. I kicked my panties off and stood modestly, my hands covering my vagina. I looked at my father and Uncle. I could see they wanted to please the Prelate. There was lots of benefits to this honor.

The Prelate turned to my father, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Have her take off her bonnet."

My mother gasped. I was in shock. This was a disaster. Only a husband would normally tell his wife to uncloak her hair. It was meant for a night of debauchery which was not something we embraced as a religion. I stood there and just shook my head "NO"

My mother shouted out and stood in front of me, "NO! This is not for anyone but Chastity's husband."

My father slammed his hand down on his desk. "SILENCE." "Who are you two sinners to dictate to a Prelate, what can be done!" "This is a holy man and you two are just whores that got all of us thrown out of Eden." "You, WOMAN," looking at my mother, "will remove her bonnet and stop insulting us!"

My mother moved in front of me. We both looked at each other with tears in our eyes. She kissed me on my lips, whispered, "I love you." And untied my bonnet. She took the piece of fabric off my head and brushed my hair over my shoulders with her hands. I tried to control myself from crying. My Mother just comforted me and said, "Quiet, it is only but a hat."

I nodded, my tears dropping on my breast. This was supposed to be a joyous day. A day I joined the congregation but instead, I've been force to remove my bonnet. To declare I am but a whore? This is beyond what our covenants demand.

I stood there nude in front of them. I watched my own father, almost in tears from the embarrassment of his daughter forced to remove her bonnet. I could not read my uncles face but the Prelate? His face was joyous!

My father broke the silence. "Take the position in front of his holiness, the prelate."

I walked over to this holy man. I got on my knees and assume the position of prayer and supplication. Prelate Matthias gestured for me to remove his pants. I took his belt and unfastened it. I undid his pants button and pulled his zipper down. I tugged at his baggy pants and got them down his legs and off. He had a pair of religious undergarments on that were satiny and came down to his knees. I wrestled them off his wide hips and pulled them free. I saw a man's penis for the first time in my life. It was standing firm and pulsed involuntarily every so often.

"Sister Chastity, you may stimulate me orally," I heard him say.

I reached over and grabbed his cock as I had been taught. I took it in my mouth and let my tongue flow over it. I tasted a bit of saltiness of his pre cum on the tip of my tongue. He pushed harder on my head and I took him full into my mouth fully. My lips sucking on him as I moved up and down on his shaft.

Looking down at me, Prelate Mathias asked, "Why are you sucking on my cock?"

I stopped for a moment, looked up at him and repeated the appropriate passage from the book of covenants, "Because I am a woman and a sinner." "I and my other sisters lost paradise because of our selfish act of incest." "We must atone for our sins and the ruin that we have caused men."

I went back to sucking him. He was smaller than my oral stick which it felt comforting for my first time. He was surprisingly hard for an 82 year old man and had enough energy to start thrusting his hips up and down to simulate oral copulation.

"You may stop now and assume the position of self-stimulation, Sister Chastity," the Prelate said.

I stood up and walked to the bed. My mother jumped up and in a terrible breach of etiquette questioned the Prelate. "Your Eminence," she said. "Please show my daughter respect and allow her to put her cap back on?"

All of us just stood in stunned silence. I couldn't believe my mother would do this, even to save my own modesty. My father glared at my mother and said, "My apologies Prelate." "Evidently my wife forgets herself, where she is and even more so, WHO SHE IS AMONGST!"

My Mother stood back and said, "I apologize, Husband." "I meant no ill towards the Prelate or you." "Please forgive me?"

My father glared at her and said, "Put your daughter on the bed and have her assume the position of self - stimulation before I think you have completely lost your mind, WIFE." "Then you may assume the punishment position yourself."

My mother looked at me and took my hand. As she led me to the bed, she turned her back to my father and said, "I will do as I am told, Husband." This was a slight offense again because she did not turn and fully face my father.

"Chastity," the prelate said.

I turned around to look at him, "You are capable of getting into the appropriate position of self-stimulation." "Prepare your mother first for her punishment, position."

I nodded and held my Mother by her hand. "I am sorry, Mother for causing you this," I whispered." "My Mother just smiled at me to indicate it was all good. I helped her kneel over the side of the bed and I placed a pillow under her tummy. I then reached down and pulled my mother's skirt up over her waist. My mother would have been considered very beautiful outside our compound. We are taught to not seek self-compliments but I still had to admit, she was beautiful. I reached down and pulled the waistband of my mother's bloomer panties. I pulled them off her legs and freed her ankles from the restraint of the under garment.

I laid down on the bed, my body perpendicular to my mother's kneeling one. I felt her grasp my hand and nod for me to begin. I slid my hand down over my shaved mound and commenced stimulating myself. I heard my mother make a sudden cry of pain and saw that my Father had struck her with a belt.

"I am sorry for embarrassing you, husband." "Thank you," she said as another thunder clap screeched out and my father struck her again. Thank you, husband," is all I heard.

I kept stroking myself but was having a hard time keeping track with my Mother spread over the bed and being spanked. I kept hearing the crack of my father's belt as she kept yelling "Thank you." She tightened the grip on my hand and she was biting her lip hard. It was then that I realized my father would keep spanking her until I finished stimulating myself.

I concentrated on my finger but my mother's clasp of my hand kept clenching harder every time the belt struck. I was wet so that I could be taken but I couldn't get myself to orgasm. I heard my mother sob as the belt hit her again and then the idea came to me. I arched my hips, forced my legs together on my hand and moaned loudly. I faked it! I was not sure how long I had to maintain myself moaning but my father stopped spanking my mother with his belt.

I felt weight on the other side of the bed. I turned to look at the depression and it was Prelate Mathias coming to mount me. I was thrilled about being taken by an 82 year old man but I was happy it wasn't my father or uncle. He knelt between my legs and reached for my breast with his hands. I shivered for a second when he touched me, I didn't realize that anyone's hands could be so cold. He pinched both of my nipples, very hard. I let out a small gasp as he twisted them.

I reached between his legs and felt for his penis. I thought if I got this over with, he would stop hurting my breasts. As I grasped him, he smiled in realization that I was trying to put him inside me.

"You are an anxious little girl, aren't you daughter Chastity?" he asked.

I nodded to him, smiling up at him and trying to pull him on top of me so that he would stop hurting my breasts. His hips collapsed on me but I couldn't seem to place him at the right place to enter me. My mother let go of my hand and reached for him. I felt her place the head of his penis at my opening and he immediately pushed inside me.

The pressure I felt as he entered, left me with a deep burning sensation. He moved deeper and I felt like he was ripping my insides apart. He started moving up and down on me before I was adjusted to him. I just lay there with my legs open as he grasped me with his wrinkled hands and plunged ahead.

"Wrap your legs around me, Chastity," the Prelate said. "Take my anointed cock into your cunt and embrace it."

I'm not sure what he all meant but I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. The burning was somewhat subsiding but his movement inside was increasing its pace. I turned and looked away from him as he used my body. I looked at my mother's face and I could tell that she also was in some pain. I looked behind her and my uncle had stepped between her legs. He had mounted her and she just kept lightly shaking her head no. Her hand grasped mine tighter and I realized that my Uncle Augustine was taking her anally.

"Chastity, pay attention to me girl," Prelate Mathias admonished.

I turned my head to him and smiled. I thrust my hips up onto his hard penis and open my legs more.

"Tell me how much you want it, Chastity." "Tell me how much you need my cum inside your cunt," he said.

I lifted up more and said, "I want your penis in me, Sir." "I want your seed deep in my vagina!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Eden Conferance Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds