• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Trails

Dark Trails

It's dark, but I can smell a light fragrance of musk, his musk. I am used to this by now. Not being able to see, or hear in my dreams, being in the middle of nowhere. I start to giggle at my mind wandering but suddenly the air changes around me. He's here. My body tightens as he frees my confined ears, headphones this time? I ask myself as I place the feel of them.

"Get on your knees." He demands.

Quickly I comply. He smells closer this time. He was never this close to me before. My hands are tied behind me, now this is new.

"Do you know why you are here?" He asks me.

Slowly I nod.

"Tell me." He orders again. I can feel his eyes burning through my body.

'Am I naked?" I ask myself before answering him. "I am here because I wanted to be here, because I want to please you."

I can tell that he was pleased with my honesty.

"Okay then." He replied, kneeling down, inches to my ear. "I'll allow that but now the fun starts Rema." He whispered in my ear, an accent? This time I can hear an accent.

Before I could ask I felt him grip my arm and drag me to a bed and pushed me over it. Gradually he walked toward me, my helpless body laying there shaking with excitement as I waited for him to make a move. Just before the edge of the bed he looked down and smirked, rummaging through what sounded like a trunk of surprises. I made an attempt to see what it was he was looking for but I only seen the darkness of my covered eyes.

"Have you been behaving Rema?" He asked. trailing my naked body with what felt like a leather cat o' nine tails.

'Oh Yes please!' My mind screams.

"I have been making my attempts sir." I reply. My voice shaking with even more excitement. I ant to feel that on my body, stinging and tingling every inch of me. I bit my lip in anticipation waiting for him strike.

"Oh? So you must want this to happen." He chuckled, trailing it along my breasts, causing my nipples to harden.

As I opened my mouth to answer, I felt the sting from the tool go across my breasts directly hitting my nipples. I yelped, moving my body in response. The exhilarating feeling of his power already weakened my defenses. My womanhood already throbbing and tingling. Gently he rubbed my breasts before proceeding to strike them again and again, trailing my body I felt his grip around my neck become firmer.

"You like this?" He asked, pulling my head back by my hair forcing me to nod. "Tell me you love it. Tell me you want more Rema." He demands, already knowing how turned on I am already.

"I want more. I love it and I want more." I reply breathlessly.

"You want more what?" He growls, holding the back of my hair tighter.

"I want more sir." I say again correcting myself this time.

"That's better." He whispers in my ear, slowly running the tool down to my womanhood and firmly striking it over my clitoris, casuing my body to jerk and shake.

Ah ah ah Rema, I never said you could move this time and you never asked." He replies, moving his hand down to the back of my throat.

"I'm sorry sir. it won't happen again." I exclaim, biting my lip hard once more.

"Oh I know it wont." He states pulling me off the bed and back onto my knees where I began. "You are going to suck my cock while I play with your pretty little holes. Am I understood?" He asks, even though I know I can't say no, even if I wanted to.

"Yes sir." I reply, feeling my womanhood begin to drip with moisture. With my mouth wide open I felt him shove his member deep in my mouth, face fucking me as he slapped and stroked my womanhood with his tool. God he tasted so good. Oh how I wish I could see him. as I sucked him and he played with my womanhood as he seen fit I felt my body begin to tense in preparation of an oncoming orgasm and he knew it.

"Oh! did you ask me if you could cum?" He asked, removing his member from my mouth giving me a chance to speak.

"No sir did not, it feels so good to please sir and whip my womanhood." I reply, knowing I have said too much.

"That is not enough. Did you cum without my permission Rema?" He asked grabbing me by the back of my neck and slamming me face first into the bed.

I screamed out loud, muffled from the bed. Yes! I climaxed without sirs permission!"

I heard him growl and then the sound of the cat o' nine tails being thrown across the floor then a firm slap on my bum.

"Allow me to show you what happens when you don't ask for permission." He growled again, squeezing my bum tightly then slapping both cheeks.

I tried to cry out but I was immobilized and couldn't move my head or body. I've been punished like this before but something felt a little different this time. after he was finished and my bum was burning from his powerful hands I felt my body go limp then quickly tighten as I realized what was happening next.

"I'm going to fuck you now. How do you want me to do it Rema?" He asked, his member idly sitting inside of me.

"Fuck me hard sir." I moaned, gripping my hands together. I can't move my hands, I cannot see and I am completely at is will.

Once I gave him the o.k to do as he pleased, he gripped my body. One hand on my waist while the other was on my neck. I bit back my moans and screams as he began to tear inside of me, thrusting fast and hard then slow and hard, getting deeper and deeper inside of my body. It wasn't long until I felt my second climax begin to erupt in me. causing me to fight the grip he had on my neck and shoot my head up to moan and ask for his permission to cum. With a tender slap on my bum he rammed me harder, demanding I cum just as hard as he is fucking me. Without another word, my body began to tense and tighten, his grip on my waist tightened just as my womanhood began to explode and cream him.

"Thank you sir! Thank you for letting me cum!" I scream in appreciation. feeling him fuck me harder, now pinning my entire body down on the bed.

"Don't move Rema." He commanded as he rammed me hard and slow, filling me with his length each time. My moans getting louder with every thrust he made then began to fuck me hard and deep again, filling me completely inside my stomach. He was driving me crazy with lust. I had to have more of him.

I need more sir, please fuck my ass!" I cry out, begging for more of him inside of me.

I heard him chuckle then sigh." I am sorry my sweet Rema but it looks like our time is up." He replied, slowly fading away back into the darkness from which he came from. Leaving me alone and wet, in my one bedroom studio apartment.

"Every damn time at least I got more than I did last time." I reply, looking underneath my sheets to find myself completely bare, my nightshirt on the end of the bed and my body covered in sweat.

My alarm clock buzzes and blinks 7:45. Time for work and another boring day as Rema Samuels, barista of Starbucks. I live alone with a small Yorkie and a field rabbit, not much there either. As I walk into my bathroom and quickly shower myself off, I can't help wander off in thought. Who is that man that invades my dreams every night? Is he someone real? or is it just my imagination creating a series of fantasies from my "ideal guy"? I shrug the questions away and step out of the shower, brush my teeth and tease my thick, wet, curly brown hair. My brown skin glowing from my ordeal from this morning. Once done with my prepping and makeup I see my little babies playing on the carpet.

"Mister Pinky, did you let Rudy out of his cage again?" I tease my puppy as I go and put my rabbit back in his cage and proceeded to get breakfast together; A bowl of oatmeal for me, dry dog food for Mister Pinky and hay for Rudy. MY life is so boring. I chuckle to myself then hurried to my room and got dressed for work.

"Bye bye guys, see you later!" I chime, running out the door of my apartment. As I hurried and ran to my car, started it up and began to back out. I didn't notice the Lexus, pulling back from the loft apartment parking lot directly across from my lot until I heard a crash from the bumpers. Then a growl of a man.

"Bloody hell!" He shouted in disbelief then looked at me. as I slowly got out of my little pink beetle and looked at him. If I didn't know better I would have assumed he just stepped out of a high fashioned magazine.

"Oh! I am sooo sorry sir. I didn't see your car backing out when I was." I replied, scrambling to find the right words and my insurance card.

"It's okay love, just give me your information and we will be on our way?" He replied politely enough, giving me his business card, just as I gave him mine. Xander Houlton? Hmm sounds rich. I giggled to myself.

"I'll pay for the damages. I swear I will. I wasn't paying attention and it was all my fault." I began on my plea, hoping to not get sued.

He smiled kindly and looked at my business card. "I have this so that's all I need. I have the money to pay for my repairs. Are you okay miss?" He asked.

I was star struck by his smile, his blonde hair, his accent! To even speak again.

I mustered up enough brain cells however to nod and smile.

He returned with the same and helped me back on my way. "I can help you with your repairs if you need them. Neither of us were hurt that badly so it shouldn't be too much for both cars.?" He asked, smiling again.

"I'll see how much I have saved up. I'll let you know though. I'm going to be late for work so I will keep in touch Xander, have a nice day. Sorry about the fender bender!" I shout driving down the street, in direction to my place of work. Something just came over me and I have no idea what that was just then. I sighed, resting my head on my steering wheel then locked up and ran in to start my shift.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dark Trails

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds