• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stress Relief

Stress Relief

Sarani walked through the door, stress and fatigue showing in every line of her body. She gave me a weary smile as she set down her briefcase and purse, and one step brought her into my arms. I held her tightly, and she clung to me. With a sigh, she said, "Coming home to you makes everything bearable, Robert," as she sank into the embrace. My hand stroked up her back, feeling the knots of tension under her suit jacket and blouse melt under my touch. I knew exactly what my bride needed. My hand came up her back, to the back of her neck under her silky chestnut curls, and around to the front, where I snapped the leash I'd palmed to the special ring on her day collar.

It took Sarani a moment to come out of her stupor and realize what I'd done, and when realization hit, anger flared in her eyes, lighting the amber orbs from within. "Come," I demanded.

"What? Wait! Seriously? Can't I even get my shoes off?" I looked down at the shoes in question, black with four-inch heels and a strap that wrapped around her ankle. Gods, just looking at those shoes turned me on, even more than I already was! They were the sexiest pair she owned, in my opinion.

Leveling a look and cocking my eyebrow at her, I simply said, "No," and proceeded to lead my reluctant slave down the hallway to our room.

Once inside, I yanked her to me by the leash for a hard, brief kiss, then pushed her backwards onto the bed. Sarani was fairly vibrating with anger at being manhandled after the long day she'd had, and she pushed herself up and started off the bed. Leaning over her, I grabbed one of her arms, manacling her wrist with the leather cuff chained to the headboard. She was a hellcat, scratching, clawing, biting, and trying to unbuckle the cuff to get free, her hips bucking to knock me off and trying to get leverage to do some damage with her heels. Lying across her, I grabbed her other wrist and bound that to the other post of the bed. Her flushed skin and snapping eyes, both so reminiscent of how she looks at the peak of her pleasure, excited me further, and there was no way she couldn't know about the raging hard-on behind my fly.

"You. Fucking. ASSHOLE!" Sarani hissed in a low, lethal tone. Oh shit. She'd gone beyond rage into venomous, and it was a good thing for my sake she was restrained. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Untie me right this mother fucking minute, or you will pay dearly, and you can't afford what I'll demand." This last she said with a very pointed look at my package. Fuck, was she pissed.

Her suit jacket hung open, and I could see the flush against the plunging vee of her blouse. So prim and proper she looked, except for the leather cuffs around her wrists and the fact her skirt had hiked up to her hips. Calmly, forcing myself to be slow and methodical, I unbuttoned her blouse, taking my time, knowing I'd be throwing her off by not responding with the same ferocity she was feeling. I opened her shirt, letting my hands rest over her full breasts, pinching her nipples through the virginal white lace covering them. Her chest continued to heave with her anger, and Sarani continued to hurtle expletives at me, damning me to hell and calling into question the legitimacy of my birth. "Tsk tsk," I chided when she paused to catch her breath and regroup. "Do you talk this way to your employees, too? It would serve you well to be silent, my dear."

Still she spewed her furious tirade. Reaching between her legs, I ripped the fragile lace panties off her hips, the sound of fabric rending cutting through her curses. She opened her mouth to take a breath, and I quickly shoved the panties in her mouth, muffling her noises. The scent of her arousal tickled my nose; as angry as Sarani was, I knew that she was excited, too. A fissure of fear had darted into her eyes when I gagged her; never had I done that before, and I almost took the panties back out. But, no.

Reaching down to grab the spreader bar from beside the bed, I clamped her ankles to the rings on each end, pushing them a yard apart and giving myself a clear, wide-open view of her swollen pussy. Raising her legs above her head, I hooked the D-ring in the center of the bar to the chain mounted into the wall, dead center above the head of the bed. Now my ball-busting corporate executive was bound and helpless, open, vulnerable, and gagged.

I stripped out of my pants and underwear, my throbbing hard cock jutting out, precome already glistening on the tip and dripping down the shaft, before getting back on the bed and ramming my cock into her cunt. Sarani screamed around the gag as I stretched her tight hole and I knew I was pushing her legs to their limits as I mounted her under the spreader bar. I pulled back out, leaving just my tip against her slit, then again plunged all the way back into her. Her juices were flowing, coating my shaft in heat and wetness. The muscles of her love canal gripped me tightly, and my sack felt swollen and full as it slammed against her ass.

Sarani's anger dissipated in front of her mounting pleasure. She struggled in vain to meet my thrusts and I chuckled at her frustrated screams, muffled by her panties. Oh, sweet heavens! Power surged through me as I've never felt it before. I had never had such complete and utter control over another person. And yet, the love I felt for this woman tempered that power, honing it into a super-sharp feeling of such intense pleasure. I controlled her, but my love made me vulnerable; it was an exquisite sensation.

I drew my cock out, letting it rest against Sarani's pussy. Her eyes begged me to thrust it back in, and her muffled whimpers let me know she wanted it. Gods, how I wanted to give it to her! But she needed to remember that she doesn't have to be in charge of everything, that sometimes it was OK to let go. Futilely, she tried to raise her hips to my cock to take me back in, but the spreader bar and chain forbade it. I sat back on my heels, inwardly grimacing at the near-pain in my penis that just wanted its own release. Reaching over to the massage oil on the table, I opened it and let a few drops fall on the rosebud of Sarani's bum hole. Now that fissure of fear I'd glimpsed earlier became blatant in her eyes. As my finger rimmed the outer edge of her hole, spreading the oil around, and then sliding in, Sarani's head shook back and forth "No!" and her eyes were wide. I stroked my tumescent shaft while looking at her wickedly, placing the head at the opening of her virgin-tight pucker. I had started to push in when I noticed my wife's eyes were closed, and I saw a tear trickle from her eye to her temple. Leaning over her, I kissed and sipped the tear away as I once more plunged hard and fast into her waiting slit.

Bracing myself on my knees with my hands on either side of Sarani's head, I thrust hard and fast into her, slamming my body into hers, pushing her against the headboard with every plunge. The chain holding her legs up rattled above us. As my penis rammed deep into her wet cunt and slammed into her cervix, the resulting jolt echoed all the way down my shaft into my swollen, tight nutsack. Over and over I thrust into her, feeling her vaginal walls gripping my cock, her juices beginning to drip down to her ass and trailing over my balls. The come boiling and building in my balls was fighting to spew out of me, and a few more slams brought it shooting out of my shaft and deep into my Sarani's pussy. Barely had my orgasm started when I felt her body tighten, her cunt grasped my cock in a vice grip, and her cunny began to milk the remaining come from my body as she convulsed with the force of an intensely powerful orgasm. Her muffled screams faded away in the aftermath of the storm.

I pulled the panties from Sarani's mouth so I could kiss her, sharing with her all the love and tenderness I was feeling for her. I brought my wet member to her mouth. "Clean it!" I demanded, pushing it past her ruby red, kiss-swollen lips. Like an obedient slave, she laved it with her tongue, lapping our combined juices off before taking my rapidly shrinking penis in her mouth. Once I was satisfied that she had cleaned it well enough, I pulled it out and replaced it with my own mouth. The flavor of our combined essences was heady, and I settled in to enjoy the kiss.

After a series of long, drugging kisses, I began to unfasten her bonds. Sarani stretched and massaged the tight muscles, working the tension out. "You're still wearing the collar, so you're still bound to obey me. Stay here on the bed until I get back."

"Yes, my heart," she replied, my hellcat now a purring sex kitten. Unconcerned with my state of dishabille, I walked down the hall to the kitchen and poured a glass of the Chardonnay I'd chilled earlier and took it back to the bedroom. I held it out to Sarani who took it gratefully, sipping it slowly while I peeled away the rest of her work clothes. Once she was naked, I took off the rest of my clothes and snuggled in beside her. She sat beside me with her head on my shoulder, enjoying her wine. After a while, her warm brown eyes cut a look up at me and asked, "How do you always know just what I need?"

"I know you, sweetheart. I know you intimately."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stress Relief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds