• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Josh's Naked Walk

Josh's Naked Walk

Hello, this is my first attempt at written erotica and I'd like to hear what you all think about my writings. Please rate after reading! If at any time you don't like what your reading, just stop and exit. Simple as that. This is obviously all fictional, so take it easy. Also, everyone in this story is 18 years of age or older. If you like it, feel free to comment if i should submit a part two, I'm already working on it. Enjoy! :)

*****

It was an early Monday morning that started off like any other. Josh crawled out of bed, his monster cock and donkey balls swinging like a pendulum between his thin legs.

Josh was tired of the everyday grind, so today he thought he'd try something a little different.

Something that was extremely risky.

Something that could not only get him locked up, but also put on a sex offender list.

Today, Josh is going to enjoy a stroll around town as naked as the day he was born.

He'd been planning on doing this since he was 16, when his gigantic genitilia first sprouted. He has wanted nothing more than to show it off to the world, whether they wanted to see it or not. Now at 20 years old, he figured it was about time he went through with it.

Josh had been living alone for some time now. He knew he could get a girlfriend anytime he wanted without a problem. So for now, that was on the back burner. He worked at the local grocery store now for a little over 2 years. Although it's not the ideal job, it puts food in his stomach and pays the bills, so I guess that's all that matters.

He'd always been into exhibitionism before he even knew what the word meant. He'd jack off any chance he'd get, in the public's eye or not, he really didn't care.

He's also known for a while now that his manhood is well oversized. At 15 inches long, 7 inches girth, and veins running all over its length, it's rather inhuman. Shockingly though, at fully erect, it stands tall and holds its own weight. It's bulbous, angry purple head the size of a small apple leading the way. Not to forget his balls, the things are as big as baseballs and dangle about 8 inches from his fat shaft!

Getting back to the story, it was about 8:00 AM as Josh made his way to the shower. After about 15 minutes, he hopped out squeaky clean. After drying off he made his way to his small kitchen nude to make breakfast. Why bother putting on clothes when you plan on strutting around town naked anyways? After a boring breakfast he was ready to get to some excitement, heading to the door naked from head to toe. No shirt, underwear, pants, socks, shoes or even a hat. All this man is wearing on this walk is his oversized privates.

As he swung open his front door, he felt the gentle morning breeze flow between his legs. Making his testicles tingle and his meat twitch. He took his first step out into the open world, feeling the rough concrete beneath his bare feet, reminding him he was naked with each step.

His first spectator was his 71 year old neighbor, Bill, who was watering his lawn as Josh walked by. Bill stood still in complete shock as this young man with donkey-sized genitilia strolled casually past him. Smiling and waving as his perfectly round, low hanging testicles and his droopy cock swung heavily and very proudly between his legs. Bill watched as his young neighbor walked off down the street, his privets clearly visible from behind between his white ass cheeks.

He continued walking, enjoying the attention to his huge cock and balls. And also enjoying the wonderful day, a bright blue sky with pure white clouds offering occasional shade from the warm, but not hot, early fall sun. A beautiful 69 degrees out, perfect weather for showing off your man meat!

His next spectator, an older woman in office attire holding a briefcase to her side walking towards him to his right. Her eyes as wide as saucers and her free hand covering her gaping mouth as she unintentionally stares at Josh's cock.

Josh continues to wear his large smile as he walks. As she nears, she looks up at his face in disgust. Removing her hand from her mouth, she turns to face him as he walks by and says:

"Put something on you disgusting pervert!"

Before quickly walking away, eyeballing him over her shoulder.

Josh just chuckled as he reached down to play with his overgrown member. Whistling as he twirls it with his fist, making what looks like a propeller of cock meat.

The town now starts to come to life as everyone prepares for the start of another week. Josh's cock begins coming to life as well. He releases it as it bobs and twitches up and down, side to side as it begins to inflate with blood. A young girl across the street forced to witness this obscene sight as she waits for the bus.

Josh decides to kick it up a notch and have a little fun with his growing erection. He hides around the corner of a nearby alleyway, his cock slowly growing as he waits for someone to pass.

Meanwhile a young couple Josh's age walk closer and closer to the alley where Josh and his now fully erect, rock hard and solid cock hide. Completely oblivious to what's in store for them.

As the couple get about 5 feet away from the alley Josh jumps out in front of them, his inflated cock bouncing the full 15 inches in between him and his astonished victims. Josh looks down as he wiggles his cock to the shocked and horrified couple, laughing evilly as he looks up.

Just then he realized who this couple was. It was Jonathan and Heather, an engaged couple whom he not only attended school with, but also church.

Realizing who he'd just flashed his monstrous package at, not knowing what else to say, he looks up at them with a sick grin and says:

"I'll bet you never knew I was packing such giant junk, did you?!"

He lets out another evil laugh and, without warning, reaches down and grabs Heathers thin wrist, placing her tiny hand on his steaming-hot and throbbing shaft. She lets out a loud shriek as she quickly puts away from his cock.

Just then, Josh feels a familiar warm sensation growing up his long shaft. He knows it's fresh precum and he knows if he squeezes his dick muscles in all the right places, his crystal clear precum will rocket out of his bulbous cock head impressively far.

Putting his thoughts into actions, he harshly clenches the muscles at the base of his cock, causing the wad of crystal-clear precum to jettison from his wide cock hole as he thrusts his hips. The precum arks from the head of his throbbing cock to the center of Heathers flawless black skirt.

Heather now cries as she flails her arms in disgust, making it the perfect time for Josh to get away from his ex-friends/now victims and bolt down the long alleyway to the opposite side of town.

Where he'll display more disturbing acts of exhibitionism with his partner in crime leaking and bouncing between his legs.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Josh's Naked Walk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds