• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Him

Him

As I lay here, I can't help but think of him. My mind always wanders in his direction. I think of his sweet smile, those mischievous eyes, and the way he looks at me like I'm the only person in the room that matters. I long for his touch. I lay back and a fantasy of us begins to flit across my mind...

We are driving together on our way home from dinner with friends. I can tell by his silence he is plotting something as we proceed on our way to the house. I made a smart-assed comment during dinner to him which I knew was going to get me in to trouble. My pussy begins to get moist wondering what terribly wonderful things he has in store for me.

By the time we arrive to the house, my legs are nearly cramping from squeezing my legs together attempting to relieve the heat between them. Before I begin to reach for the door, he places his hand on mine, leans in, and kisses me sweetly. In a calm, but stern voice he tells me to go in to the house and prepare myself for him. Then, I am to present myself to him in the play room. As he is telling me this, he slowly slides his hand in to my hair and collects a handful. He squeezes, pulling my hair and whispers, "And don't worry, I didn't forget about what happened at dinner." My face becomes flush as he releases my hair and kisses me on the cheek.

I walk in the house heading straight for the bathroom. I am quickly undressed and in the water; breathing in the steam and letting the heat cleanse my skin. I shave my body leaving only a small, soft patch of fur above my clitoris. I rinse off enjoying the last moments of warmth before my skin is exposed to the cool evening air. Thinking only of servicing him, I lotion my skin, brush my hair, and make sure all of my makeup from the evening is gone. I want to be completely exposed to him.

Naked, I walk from the bathroom through the house and to the room that is usually kept locked. He is there, sitting in his favorite chair, waiting for my arrival. Without hesitation, I walk to him and sit on my knees in front of him. I hold my head high and look at my Sir as his eyes inspect my body. He always smiles at this part. He looks upon me as if critiquing a work of the renaissance era; examining every scar and curve as if he is trying to commit every bit to memory. I attempted to dry my cunt of its juices as I was toweling off, but I could begin to feel my wetness collecting on my labia. In that moment I would have done anything he requested, and he knew it.

He stands up and steps forward which places his zipper right in front of my eyes. He runs his hand through my hair and looks down upon me. I begin to reach for his zipper, and he allows me to fasten his pants, reach in and pull out his semi-hard member. I always love getting to it at this stage. I want to feel it grow in my mouth. I part my lips and lick the tip gently. Pre-cum has gathered there and deposits on my tongue as I run it along the slit. I close my lips around the head savoring the taste of him in my mouth.

Wrapping my hand around the base, I gently guide in as much of him as I can fit. I close my lips around the shaft and gently begin to suck as my tongue runs up and down the length of him. He begins to grow soon leaving the tip at the back of my throat constricting my airflow. I hold him there until my lungs begin to scream for air and my gag reflex begins to protest his intrusion. I remove his now hard and glistening cock from my mouth and grasp for breath as my hand continues to please him. Only a short break is taken before I have him inside of my mouth. Once again he invades my throat leaving me gagging and gasping.

He begins to gently rock his hips back and forth while holding my head steady with my hair. He encourages me to take him as deeply as I can, like a good girl. He tells me that I have an amazing mouth, but should be more careful about what comes out of it. I know at that moment what my punishment will be and I begin to dread it. He continues to use my mouth to his pleasure and with each thrust I am surer he will force me to swallow his load. I have always had an aversion to swallowing. It makes me gag and turns my stomach. The thought of being forced to do it has always turned me on, however. My pussy becomes even wetter as he gets closer to using my mouth as his receptacle, but I dread it all the same.

Soon he is no longer being gentle, fucking my face while holding my hair for support. He groans and fucks until I feel him pull most of his dick out of my mouth leaving in only the head. He begins to stroke its length as it swells in preparation of an orgasm. "Do not swallow yet, girl. I want you to savor my cum." I feel his cock pulse as his load begins to spray in to my mouth. He finishes inside my mouth and I can feel his cum on my tongue. Normally, he lets me take it in the back of my throat so I am not forced to taste it as much, but this time he wants to watch me suffer. I hold it in my mouth until he gives me the order to swallow. I gag, but swallow every drop before he releases my hair and allows me to catch my breath.

I regain composure and look up at him while wiping off the tears running down my cheeks. He smiles at me, petting my hair and praising me for doing a good job. "You are not done yet, girl," he says grabbing a fist full of my hair and gently pulling me on all fours. He leads me to the St. Andrew's cross and instructs me to stand facing the wall. I can feel him moving behind me as I wait for what's next. My stomach turns slightly as it does every time I find myself in trouble. I hate it when he isn't happy with me. I breathe deep in preparation for what is to come. He uses thick leather cuffs to secure my arms to the cross and places a blindfold over my eyes.

My skin begins to feel electric as all of my senses are heightened. I hear him lift a tool off of the rack on the wall and race myself for the impending sensations. Suddenly, I feel a shock as the leather strap meets my skin. I let out a high pitched yelp and pull at the bindings as I attempt to catch my breath. Before I am able to recover another assault lands the strap across my ass. My eyes fill with tears. Three more swings and the strap meets my ass and thighs leaving red welts across my skin. He leans in close to my ear, grabs a handful of hair and whispers, "Now, girl, we will be much more careful as to what we say, won't we."

"Yes, Sir." I reply breathlessly.

"Good girl," he pulls my head back and brings his lips to mine, kissing me passionately. "Now, your punishment is over, but I am still not done with you. Back in position, babygirl." I happily comply because I know the fun part was finally beginning. I hear him moving behind me and change weapons. The first strike is a bit mild, but still more painful than normal because my nerves are already exposed. I know he is testing where I am and gauging my reaction before he moves forward. My Sir begins to rhythmically attack my cheeks and thighs with the soft leather flogger. The sensation is mild and enjoyable. I push my ass out from the cross a bit more to increase his ease of access, then wiggle it a touch just to tease him.

He changes again, but this time to a bit stiffer flogger with a stiffer fall. These swings are much more sting than the last and more painful, but also more enjoyable. I remember to breathe deep as my endorphins begin to flow and my head begins to get light. A few minutes later he switches to a cane, then a crop, then a leather paddle, each toy increasing in intensity. Finally, there is only one toys left, my least favorite, the wooden paddle. I know it is coming, it always does, but that doesn't lessen my dread. He loves to push me to my limits, and this is his favorite way.

Without warning, the wood connects with my skin and instantly, tears fill my eyes. A yelp escapes my mouth and the air in my lungs follows. Another connection and I clench my fists attempting to keep some semblance of composure. A third one lands which is followed by another scream and more tears. His hands gently touch my hips as he praises my performance. I have please him which makes me smile. His fingers gently caress my reddened backside tickling me like crazy. I squirm and squeal and the softest touch drives me mad. He then removes my hands from the cuffs and holds me for a minute kissing me and wiping my eyes.

He directs me to the bed for a reward to which I happily comply. I lay on my back on the wooden four post bed, hands above my head and legs spread. He moves to my hands and fastens them above me, one on each post. He then directs me to bend my knees, but keep my feet on the bed, which spreads my legs wide. He fastens my ankles to the same points as my hands, so my legs are open and spread. I am completely exposed to him. He blindfolds me. I hear him moving around me, but have no idea where he is or what he's doing. Then, his fingers gently caress my lower lips feeling my wetness. I have been practically dripping since I left the shower and there is no area within the crease that isn't moist.

He slips a finger inside of me while using his thumb to gently rub my clitoris. I gasp in pleasure as he gently curls his fingers teasing my g-spot. I feel him lean down and kiss my lower lips and inner thighs. He removes his thumb and replaces it with his warm mouth. I lift my hips a bit to encourage more and he obliges by increasing pleasure on my clit and pressure on my s-spot. It doesn't take long before I am breathing heavily and he knows my orgasm is building. He stops pleasuring me and slaps my pussy a few times. I wince and squeal more from frustration than pain. He reaches up and begins to play with my nipples, building my frustration with no way to release. I am begging for him to lick my pussy again. He looks down on me with a smile, then he wraps his arms around my thighs and buries his face in my box. His lips seal around my clit, suckling, kissing, and licking it at the same time. My orgasm begins to build once again, centered on my clitoris and I begin to ask for permission to cum.

He denies me permission and slaps my pussy a few more times. "That's not how I want you to cum, baby girl." I nod in agreement, but I am still attempting to recover from my near orgasm. I wish I could close my legs and release some of the pressure building between them. As soon as I begin to catch my breath, I feel his fingers enter me once again, but his mouth does not return. This time, he more aggressively manipulates my g-spot. He presses in and flicks his fingers over it back and forth. I am immediately responding with squeals and even screams of delight as I feel my cunt preparing to squirt. I get the sensation of needing to stop and relieve myself and know it will happen soon after this feeling passes. I begin to beg for release. "Please, Sir, may I cum? Please?" I am nearly screaming as he quickens his fingers to an almost unbearable pace.

""Now!" is his only response and in that same moment my pussy begins to release its juices. I cum hard as my pussy squirts all over his hand. He slows, but does not remove his fingers from inside of me. Instead, he continues to gently play with my recovering cunt encouraging it to begin the process of building all over again. "Have you ever been made to squirt while your ass was filed?" He asks. I shake my head knowing what he has in mind. "Wonderful! Something new to try!"

He removes the blindfold from my eyes. He then walks to the restraint point and pulls my legs back a bit further. Now, my entire bottom is exposed. He has easier access to all of my holes. While he is near my head, he kisses me sweetly while resting his hand on my throat. I lift my neck a bit inviting his control. With my ass up high he takes the opportunity to get a few swats in on it. He then swats my pussy and inner thighs. A smile comes across his face as he spanks me and admires his handy work. Sir walks over to the toy chest and removes a few items. I can't tell which and he lays them out of my sight, so I am unaware of what he is plotting.

I feel a cold drop land on my slit and run down to my ass. A few more follow and then I feel his finger massaging the entrance to my back door. As he massages, he gently presses his digit in to my ass coaxing it open for him. His first knuckle enters, then his second. He pulls it out a bit, only to repeat the process. I attempt to relax knowing it is only going to get bigger from here. It is uncomfortable at first, but the discomfort will give way to pleasure soon. After a few moments, he removes his finger and I feel something cold press against my tight little hole. He moves his other hand up to tease my clitoris while the cold, smooth tool gently invades my ass bit by bit. I know from the temperature, it is one of my glass toys.

As it slowly enters me I am able to determine it is one of my pink glass toys that I frequently used for anal play. I relax my ass a bit more knowing how wide my ass is going to need to expand to accept the toy. Gently, he slides it in and out of my rear. It gets looser with every thrust. An orgasm begins to build when he stops teasing my clit and begins to focus on opening my ass. He slides the toy in an out pushing a bit more in to me each time. Soon there is no more pain, only pleasure.

Sir slides his fingers in to me reactivating my g-spot. He presses in to it and begins to manipulate it. He matches the pace of his fingers with the dildo in my ass. I have never been stimulated in this way before, and it takes a little adjusting to get used to. My g-spot and ass are both being invaded and the combinations of sensations helps to build another orgasm quickly. I begin to beg, but before he can respond, my cunt begins to squirt once again as my ass pushes against the toy inside of it. My hips buck as the last waves of my orgasm drive through me. I know I am in trouble for cumming before I could be given permission, so I start to apologize as soon as I have my breath.

He smiles and says nothing as he moves to adjust my bondage. Sir orders me on my stomach and places a pillow under my tummy. "Well, I was going to fuck your cunt and let you take my load inside of you, but since you can't control your orgasms while your ass is being fucked, you're going to practice. Ass up, girl."

I comply with his commands and am soon bound on all fours with a pillow under my stomach and my ass totally exposed. I manage to retain the toy in my ass through the adjustments, but begin to feel it slip from me and then land on the bed under me. My hole is open and completely exposed to him. He wastes no time lubing up his member and sliding it in to the space once filled by the dildo. I gasp as Sir enters me. He slowly fucks my hole at first allowing me to adjust to his size and length.

This does not last long, however, as he increased speed and depth with every thrust. Before long, he is pounding my ass as If it were a cunt. I am unable to stimulate my clit because my hands are bound, but this does not stop an orgasm from building. Soon, I begin asking for permission to cum, which I am denied. I attempt to refrain as it continues to build. He quickens his pace and I can tell he is getting close to cumming. I scream from his pounding and beg for release. "Cum now," he growls as his presses his cock deep in to my ass and I feel him shoot his load in to me. I am very happy to receive it. I love the feeling of cumming while being filled by him. Sir continues to press himself in to me as his member becomes flaccid once again. We lie next to each other and allow him to slip out of me. I collapse on the bed and enjoy a moment of pure pleasure. I am bound, used, and filled by him and I couldn't think of any place I'd rather be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 135 milliseconds