• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Miss B and the Bachelorette Party

Miss B and the Bachelorette Party

This is my fourth submission in the series. If you have further ideas or suggestions for further stories feel free. EVERYONE in this submission is OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE. - RS

*****

After the debauchery at the pool party, Miss B tried to lay low for a while and avoid Loretta altogether. At this point, it seemed Loretta had gotten what she wanted but B needed to get revenge.

A few days later, she was invited by her friend Courtney Canns to her Bachelorette party for her second marriage. Courtney and Miss B had known each other as cheerleaders at their alma mater, Beaverley University. Courtney Canns currently works at the local hospital, Beaverley County Regional as a registered nurse. The newlywed couple had just recently moved back to Beaverley Heights after a hiatus in the city. Courtney, a brunette, was slightly older than the women, with a very shapely body and a tremendous set of EE sized tits. In fact, her measurements seemed to match Miss B in every way.

After sending out the invitations, the bridal party consisted of Jenna Juggs, Wendy Whoppers, Miss B, Loretta Luscious and Courtney's younger sister Candace. To Miss B's relief, Loretta couldn't make it to the event. On the night of the party, B carpooled with Wendy Whoppers, gifts in hand, over to Courtney's house. Wendy, in usual fashion, had already swilled down half a bottle of champagne by the time they reached the house. B had decided to wear a pink cocktail dress and matching pink high heels. Wendy wore a black and white striped long sleeve dress with black metal studded heels. Courtney opens the door; she is wearing a skin tight red cocktail dress with matching heels.

"Woohoo! It's the bride to be!

Congratulations!" Miss B says as she hugs her friend.

"Thank you for coming girls." Courtney ushers the two housewives inside. "Since we've moved back to Beaverley Heights, we don't really have a great deal of friends here."

"Don't worry girl," Wendy responds with a hiccup. "We're gonna teach you how to party again!"

As they went inside, Jenna Juggs was already sitting in the room with a martini in her hand.

"Yay! The party is all here!" Jenna smiles; "I fixed y'all drinks. Now sit down and place your presents here."

Sitting the presents on the table, the girls sit around the L-shaped couch in the living room and start chattering away.

"I wanted to thank you girls for coming on such a short notice." Courtney started. "I know Loretta or my sister Candace couldn't make it. I heard you guys had some fun at Loretta's Labor Day party! Gee...I wish I hadn't missed that."

The girls all looked at each other guiltily; eventually all stealing a glance at B.

"Yeah about that..." Jenna added; she quickly changed the conversation and grabbed her present and handed it off to Courtney.

"I think it's time for presents. Here Courtney. Open this one first." Pensively, Candace opens her present.

"Let me guess...bath salts." Opening the box, Candace pulls out a pair of furry pink handcuffs and a leopard print blindfold with pink trim. The girls all giggle.

"Not quite. Just a little something to help you and John keep things frisky in the bedroom now that you are getting married." Wendy smiled and took a sip of her martini.

"Heh! Just wait till you see what I got for you." Jenna, with a grin on her face, went to the kitchen and started to pour a large round of shots. Wendy grabbed her present and handed it to Courtney.

"Mine next." Courtney started to unwrap her present.

"Hmm...what did Wendy the Big Bad Whore get me for?...Wait...What the fuck is this!" Courtney pulls out a gargantuan black rubber dildo; the women marvel at the sight as it is nearly a foot long and extremely wide.

"Hehe." Wendy starts to talk. "Just a little something to keep you occupied while John is away on all those business trips."

Courtney was blushing red with the dildo wobbling back and forth in her hand. B seized the opportunity and handed B her present.

"Here, Courtney. Last but not least." Courtney grabbed B's present and started to open it.

"Ohh! A pair of Loubiton wedges!" B smiled.

"Yeah, I thought these would come in handy when you guys stroll around the beach on your honeymoon in Tahiti."

"Ahh! Thanks B!" Courtney bent over to give B a hug and a peck on the cheek. Courtney smiled but reverted her attention back to the dildo.

"Umm...Wendy this is a little much. It's so um...big." Jenna made a laugh as she finished preparing the shots.

"Trust me, Courtney. I got one just like it and you will be wishing John went on his trips more often." The girls giggled. Jenna grabbed the plate full of shots and headed to the table.

"Time to liquor up, ladies. We are going to get white girl wasted tonight." Wendy let out a holler.

"Already?" B said pensively; she thought that she was going to be the designated driver for their drive home tonight.

"Oh ya girl. We got a big night ahead of us and one more surprise." Jenna sat the tray around and started handing out shots. Wendy started to make a toast.

"Cheers to the bride to be, Miss Courtney Canns. Or should I say the future Mrs. Jamieson." They all rose up their glasses and took shots. It had been awhile since B had drunk straight alcohol and it burned fiercely; she quickly grabbed for her martini to wash the taste down.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be?" Courtney excused herself and slipped to the door. They all watched as Courtney opened the door to find a gigantic Black man in a police officer's uniform. He wore an officer hat, large belt, navy blue dress shirt, badge and black trousers. The shirt looked several sizes too small as his muscles seemed poised to rip out at any moment.

"May I help you?" Courtney asked.

"Yes. Are you Miss Courtney Canns?" The officer asked.

"Why yes. Yes I am. Is there a problem, Officer?"

"Yes. Yes there is. Can you let me in to explain?" Cautiously, she opened the door and let the man in. He didn't seem too official but he didn't look threatening either. Wendy had quietly pulled the table aside and placed a chair in front of the L couch.

"Come on in Officer. Courtney, you've been a bad girl." B put two and two together.

'Oh this guy is a stripper.' B smiled. 'This could be fun.'

"Yes. Yes you have, Miss Canns." The black stripper guided the bachelorette by the hand and had her take a seat in the chair. Courtney sat down and the officer straddled her on the chair; his waist inches from her face as she noticed the bulge at his crotch.

"Um, Officer? I?" The stripper put his finger to her lips.

"Quiet, girl! You speak when I tell you to speak!" Suddenly, he rips off his shirt, pulls down his trousers and strips down to a black Speedo. The girls go into a riot as he gyrated his waist in front of her face. But what they're staring at most is his giant Black manhood practically spilling out of his banana hammock.

"Let's celebrate with our new friend." Wendy cheers; handing out another round of shots.

"Bribing an officer is only going to get Miss Canns in more trouble." The black man jeers; grabbing a shot from the tray. Courtney is now entering the harmless game.

"Oh come on officer. One shot won't hurt." The stripper points her finger at her menacingly.

"What did I tell you about talking!" The stripper took his shot and the women followed suit. To the ladies' delight, the stripper pulled himself closer to Courtney and pressed her face against his crotch.

"Next time that pretty little mouth speaks, I'm gonna have to shove something in it to keep it quiet." Wendy eggs him on.

"Ya, do it!" The stripper then moves over to the table; Courtney has a wide eyed look on her face.

"Well what do we have here?" He picked up the handcuffs.

"Oh fuck! This is so embarrassing." The stripper turned around.

"This is your last warning girl...don't make me gag you!"

"But well...I..."

Grabbing the blindfold and the cuffs, he moved back over to Courtney in the chair.

"It seems that someone can't follow simple instructions from a peace officer." He clicked on the handcuffs and pulled her wrists backwards behind her back.

"Hey...WTF?"

"Yeah lock her up!" Wendy jeered. He then snugly placed the leopard print blindfold over her eyes. Blindfolded and handcuffed, the stripper grabbed a full shot glass from Jenna.

"Now you can have a shot! Open up!" Before she can finish swallowing, the stripper had placed another to her lips and started to pour.

"And another!"

'Oh shit!' B thought; Courtney had always been a lightweight when it came to alcohol and with three shots deep she figured that Courtney must be quite drunk.

"You're going to have to do everything I tell you to, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes, Officer!" Courtney responded obediently. The stripper went over to the table and grabbed the dildo.

"So you like big black dildos, Miss Canns?"

"Well...I can't say I know, Officer!"

The stripper walked over to Courtney and made a comparison with the dildo against his crotch.

"It's a shame it's not life-like. It's just a bit smaller than my own." Courtney made a laugh.

"Hehe, right Mr. Officer." The stripper then tucked his thumbs underneath his speedo and pulled it down; his massive Black cock snapped to attention. The girls gasped.

"Umm...Courtney." B blurted out. But she stopped herself; marveling at the size of his massive black dong. With the dildo in hand, he started to push it against her lips.

"Well, let's see how good you are at sucking a big black dildo, Miss Canns." Inebriated, Courtney opened her mouth to let the tip of the dildo in. She started to slurp away; saliva dribbling down her chin.

"Very good." Expertly, he pushed the dildo down her throat. 'Oh my god. What is happening?' B said to herself; inexplicably reaching under her dress to play with herself. With the dildo slick with Courtney's saliva, the stripper pulled it out.

"You see? That wasn't so bad. Good girls that follow instructions deserve a reward. How 'bout another shot?" Courtney hiccupped.

"Well I?" Before she could protest, the stripper poured another shot down her throat. But before he went to lift up the dildo, he grabbed his cock and started to stroke it.

'Oh my god!' B thought in her head. 'He isn't going to do what I think he is going to do.'

"Now take as much of this dildo as you can." Obediently, Courtney sucked his cock.

"Oh fuck...mmmph...did this thing...mmphh...get bigger...mmpphh...or something?" Aggressively, he thrust his cock deeper down her throat until she gagged.

"That's it." Holding her by the back of the head, he pushed his swollen glands down her throat; tears streaming down her face. Courtney's face bobbed back and forth onto his cock; making a short gagging sound. Dirty thoughts stirred around B's head; she wished her mouth was being stuffed by his giant manhood. B looked around to see Jenna and Wendy pleasuring themselves. Pulling out his cock, saliva soaking the top of Courtney's dress, the stripper pulled up his G-string speedo and then removed the blindfold.

"You liked that big black dildo, didn't you Miss Canns?" "Yes." She replied.

"Very much so."

The stripper grinned and started to stroke his bulge again.

"Now ladies, this is the private part of the show. Is the bride going to be the lucky girl?"

"The lucky girl?" Courtney replied as he removed her handcuffs. "Wait. You mean...have sex with you?"

The stripper grinned.

"Well that's why you ladies paid extra right?"

"Come on Courtney." Wendy added, "This guy wasn't cheap; Loretta, Jenna and I had to split the cost three ways. Besides, we can keep a secret. Just us girls."

Courtney, drunk as she was, wouldn't have it.

"Absolutely not, I am getting fucking married." Before the night collapses, Wendy has a stroke of genius; grabbing the dildo from the stripper's hands.

"I have an idea. How 'bout we leave it to fate. I'll spin this dildo around the table. Whoever it lands on is the lucky girl." The girls creep towards the sides of the table.

"Here we go." Wendy yelps as she gives the rubber phallus a good spin on the hardwood of the table. The dildo spins around and around until it finally it stops right in front of B.

"You lucky bitch!" Wendy yelps. Before B can mumble any sort of word in protest, the stripper leads her towards Courtney's bedroom but Jenna stops them; upset that she didn't win any sort of consolation prize.

"Oh no I feel like we need a dinner and a show here. How 'bout you two get comfortable here on the sofa. Move aside girls."

As the girls step aside, Wendy helps B with her dress. Taking off her pink dress; B sits in the chair in her white lace push up bra and matching thong panties. The stripper pulls down his speedo again but this time to his ankles. Kicking it aside, the stripper starts to stroke his cock; the mammoth pipe growing in size with every stroke.

"Oh shit!" Courtney yells, "He really is that big!"

"I saw you check out this dick earlier." The stripper begins; approaching B on the couch. "Now, let's see you put those pretty lips of yours to good use."

In a trance, B opened her mouth to let him in. After a few cursory strokes with her tongue, B placed her lips over his cock head and began to bob her head up and down enthusiastically.

"Yeah just like that, bitch." The stripper closed his eyes and stroked her hair as she did her best to take his dick in her mouth. B couldn't take it deep, but her suction was good and she redistributed the saliva evenly along his shaft after several strokes.

"Mmm. That's good baby! But I know you can do better!" B redoubles her efforts; twisting her hands around his shaft and taking him deeper in her mouth, gagging sounds escaping from her throat. The stripper sighed and moaned involuntarily.

"Damn, B can suck a dick!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Let me have a look at them nice ass titties." One by one, he grabbed her breast with both hands and then pulled them out of her bra. Content, he pinched her nipples as she sucked. 'Oh fuck, I'm so fucking horny right now.' She said to herself; her panties were getting really wet and she loved the satisfaction of a big black cock filling her mouth once again.

"My god this is fucking hot!" exclaims Jenna; a hand in between her thighs and inside her panties. Content, the stripper pulls out his dick strokes it and then tells B to lean back. He then rubs his dick along her soaked panties; teasing her.

"You like what my cock is doing to you right now?"

"Mmmph! Yes!" The sensation was too much for her to bear. Impatient, B slides off her panties and splays her legs on the couch.

"Mmm. I can't take it! Fuck me now already!"

"Yeah fuck that pussy!" Jenna yells. The two ladies are enthralled. Courtney is in disbelief at all that is going on.

"I can't believe this is happening! In my own fucking living room!"

But that didn't stop the stripper as he pushed against B's entrance. "Oh god" After pushing harder, the stripper slid in with a pop; her pussy engorged with his black mammoth dick.

"Oh my god, Yes!" Pulling her legs apart, B watched as he pummeled her pussy; thrusting back and forth again and again and again. She was slipping off the couch, so he pulled out and laid her on her side. Pulling her towards his muscular frame with her back to him, he slapped his slippery dick against her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" With a yelp, she watched as he pushed his way back in.

"Goddamn! You got a tight ass pussy!" The other women could see everything as he grabbed her by the waist and continue to pummel her with his massive black cock. After she had had enough, he had her get into a cowgirl position. Straddling his waist, B lowered herself onto his massive dong. B kept up her bouncing for at least fifteen minutes until she could feel herself cumming.

"Wait...Wait...I'm cum...cum." B thrust her head back as she climaxed all over his cock. The sensation was too much for him.

"Oh fuck!" The stripper arched his back, contracted his buttocks lifting B upwards and unloaded onto her pussy; showering it with a hot sticky waves of jism.

B collapsed on top of him; her pussy was swollen and soaking wet with cum running out of her stretched pussy and down the insides of her legs and on to the stripper's thighs. Pulling her off, he got up and put back on his clothes. Jenna interjected; she was a bitch in heat at this point.

"Hey, is it our turn next?" The stripper laughed.

"Sorry ladies. My time is up. I have some buddies down at the club though that are gonna love you girls." Courtney is shell shocked at what has just happened. Disappointed, Jenna and Wendy escort him out and then wink at B.

"That was some bachelorette party."

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Miss B and the Bachelorette Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds