• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Modified Ch. 03

Modified Ch. 03

12

Thanks to all that gave me feedback on the first two chapters, I appreciate the ideas, advice, and encouragement. I did incorporate some feedback where I was able. I hope you like this next chapter.

KegRoller

*****

Penny slowly opens her eyes. It's morning, by the look of it. She was having the craziest dream. This beautiful girl was leading her around campus, a leash attached to a broad collar around her neck. Penny was naked except for a pair of ridiculously high heels, which forced her to take small unsure steps. Her hands were held behind her back by something, handcuffs perhaps. She was gazing at the firm smooth dark skinned legs of the girl tugging on the leash, and was whimpering to the girl that she wanted to go back home. The girl just laughed and tugged on the leash. And yet she was terribly aroused. Each time someone passed them by, they stopped and stared. Some pointed and giggled, others made lewd comments. And each time this happened she felt her pussy get wetter, her juices leaking down her thigh. She had the feeling that something just wasn't right, but she couldn't seem to figure out what it was.

Shaking off the dream, Penny finds her reality no less troubling. Her hands are tied together above her head and fastened to the headboard of her bed, and the beautiful girl from her dream is sitting next to her and smiling wickedly down at her. Her arousal from the dream is still present, and she involuntarily pushes her hips into the air. Looking down her body and seeing the large protrusion pointing up in the air, the reality of yesterday hits her and she groans.

"This is amazing!" Jasmine cries out. "It has definitely gotten bigger since yesterday. Just look at it!" Jasmine has her fingers wrapped around Penny's hard cock as she examines it. "And look at how the veins bulge out along the side, and the beautiful big mushroom head!"

Penny looks down to see her cock had indeed grown longer and thicker since yesterday. And once again it is rock hard and sticking straight up in the air. This was at least in part due to Jasmine's fingers being wrapped around the appendage and slowly sliding up and down, sending pangs of lust straight to her head. The ropes holding her wrists add a feeling of helplessness, amplifying Penny's sexual desires. And if that weren't enough, she looks up at Jasmine and it shocks her to recall that this is her new mistress.

"Look, my fingers don't even fit around the whole thing!" Jasmine proclaims in awe. With her other hand she cups Penny's left breast. "And I don't remember you having such big tits! Do you think these are growing too?" she says as she reaches down and squeezes Penny's right breast.

Penny looks down and sees the contrast of Jasmine's dark fingers against her pale skin. Her tits did indeed look larger. "What is happening to me???" she wonders. Before she could contemplate her predicament any further, Jasmine drops Penny's cock and jumps off the bed. "Don't go anywhere," she coos. "Oh, but you can't, can you? My poor slut toy!"

Jasmine runs to the other room, soon returning with a tape measure. "We should document this! I wonder how big it will get." Jasmine extends the tape measure, holding it to Penny's member. "Hmm, looks like 7 and one quarter inches in length." She then wraps the tape around the base. "Ok, 6 and one half inches. Very good. Now we can track your progress," Jasmine says with a smile.

Penny remains silent, still not quite believing the situation she is in. Jasmine climbs over Penny's head, lifting her nightshirt. Penny is now looking up between Jasmine's legs, finding that Jasmine isn't wearing any panties. Facing down Penny's body, Jasmine resumes sliding her fingers up and down Penny's pole.

"Now, slut toy, you haven't given me a proper good morning, have you? And you remember how to address your mistress, correct?"

"Umm, yes... this slut remembers, mistress. Good morning mistress" Penny squeaks out.

"Very good. And slut toy remembers mistress's first commandment, correct?"

"Yes... slut is not allowed to cum without mistress's permission."

"Excellent! I like the sound of that, your first commandment. And this morning you are going to learn the second commandment. And that is that you will do whatever I tell you to do, without hesitation and without question. Got that?"

"Yes mistress," Penny replies.

"No, repeat your second commandment back to me properly."

"I, umm, this slut will do whatever mistress tells her to do, and, umm," Penny falters as Jasmine's hand glides over the head of her cock.

Slap! Jasmine slaps Penny across her right breast. "Pay attention, slut toy! What is the second commandment?"

Jasmine cringes, partly from the slap and partly from harsh words from her mistress. She tries again, "This slut will do whatever mistress tell her, without hesitation and... umm, without question." Penny looks up, her eyes drawn to the pussy just inches from her face. She can smell Jasmine's arousal, and licks her lips in anticipation. Momentarily catching herself, she tells herself this can't be happening. "I don't like girls!" she says to herself. But she can't deny the desire she feels, the need to taste Jasmine's juices, the need to please her mistress.

"Hmm, rather weak, I'd say. We'll have you practice your commandments until I think you can remember them. Now, seeing this hard cock of yours had made me horny. Slut toy wants to lick my pussy, doesn't she?"

Despite herself, Penny stares up at Jasmine's pussy, breathing in her scent as the desire builds within her. "Yes, please, may slut lick mistress's pussy?"

Without answering, Jasmine lowers herself only Penny's waiting tongue. "Mmmm, yes, I love my toy's tongue!" Jasmine squeals.

For the next 20 minutes, Jasmine grinds her slit onto Penny's face, all the while slowly stroking her hard cock. Once again, Penny's cock begins leaking large amounts of pre-cum, quickly coating Jasmine's fingers. Penny tries to concentrate on pleasing her mistress, but soon her own desires begin to take over. She doubles her efforts to get Jasmine off, hoping it will lead to being allowed her own orgasm.

"Mmm, yes, that's it! Don't stop! And don't you dare cum, slut!"

Soon, Jasmine's orgasm crashes over her and she grinds herself on Penny's face, nearly smothering her with her pussy. She stops stroking Penny, content to hold the hard, dripping member in her fingers and leaving Penny on the brink of orgasm. After recovering for a few minutes, Jasmine slips off of her and begins to untie Penny's hands.

"Ok, that was pretty good, toy. Now it's time to get you cleaned up," Jasmines states as she drags Penny out of bed. "Classes start tomorrow and we need to figure out an appropriate wardrobe for you. Being your mistress isn't going to be all fun and games, and I'm sure Stacy knew that when she put me in charge of you. Still, I'm sure we can make the best of it, don't you, toy?"

"Yes mistress," Penny replies despondently as her appendage bounces out in front of her as she is led toward the showers, her sexual desire unquenched and her embarrassment growing as she is led naked down the hallway. They pass by Selena, who stops and giggles as she lets them pass by. Penny groans, having déjà vu with the images in her dream from this morning.

Walking into the shower, they find April just finishing. Penny looks away, overtaken but a sudden fear with the reminder of the abuse she received from April yesterday.

"Hey, don't bring that thing in here while I'm showering," April said menacingly while glaring at Penny.

Ignoring April's comment, Jasmine addresses April, "Just the person I wanted to see! I hope you haven't forgotten that you were assigned to help me. And right now you are going to help."

"What! No way, keep me out of anything having to do with her," April retorted.

"Sorry, can't do that, April. For one, you are on probation so if you don't help then I'm sure Stacy will be quite unhappy. And second, you mistreated my toy last night, and it's time you made it up to her. So what's it going to be, help me or possibly fail your probation and get kicked out of the sorority?" Jasmine, not losing her cool, looked at April directly and waited for her to respond.

"Fuck, this isn't fair," April responded angrily. "What do you need, anyway?"

"Well, apparently toy needs regular relief to avoid walking around all day with a giant boner. We can't have that since Stacy's first rule is that this situation doesn't come back to bite us." Jasmine continues slowly with a wicked smile, "And as my assistant, you are going to help relieve her."

"What??? NO... WAY! I am not doing that."

"Are you sure? I don't think Stacy is going to like that..." Jasmine trails off musically.

After staring down Jasmine, then looking down at Penny's cock, then back at Jasmine, April finally relents. "Fine, you want me to whack her off, or what?"

All the while, Penny stares at the shower floor, embarrassed that they are discussing her like they were discussing kitchen duty. Her erection, however, was only slightly diminished.

"That's a good start. But if you want me to put in a good word for you with Stacy then you will do a good job. You will treat toy nicely. You may begin now, we don't have all day," Jasmine tells April.

April grimaces, but resigns herself to the situation. Reaching down, she grasps Penny's cock and begins to quick stroke up and down. Penny lurches her hips and the sudden unexpected and not completely pleasant contact.

"No, do it right!" Jasmine commands April.

April grimaces again, but slows her hand and more gently slides up and down Penny's member. After only a short time pre-cum begins to coat April fingers.

"Eww, she's gross!" April complains, but continues her task. Penny begins to thrust her hips in time with April's movement, feeling the approaching explosion. Jasmine moves closer to Penny and whispers in her ear, "Remember the first commandment." Penny whines, wanting relief but also not wanting April to have any part in it.

April, wanting to speed along this ordeal, begins to stroke faster and more firmly. Penny, angry with herself for giving into pleasure at the hand of April, gasps, "Please mistress, may this slut cum?"

"No, toy may not cum!"

Penny's moans get louder as April is more determined to put an end to this. Just when Penny doesn't think she could hold out any longer, Jasmine slaps April's hand away.

"Get on your knees, April!" Jasmine commands.

"What!! You've got to be kidding! I am not doing that!" April retorts angrily.

Jasmine just stares back at April and waits.

"Shit! OK, fine," April blurts out, and slumps down on her knees in front of the throbbing, sticky cock.

"You know what to do," Jasmine tells April.

Hesitating again, April finally sticks out her tongue and licks the underside of the dripping pole in front of her. She cringes, though after a moment decides the taste isn't completely terrible. Penny thrusts her hips at the touch of April's soft tongue, again unhappy that her pleasure should depend on April giving it to her. April licks again, applying a little more pressure. Penny responds with a groan. Soon April is coating Penny's cock with her saliva, quickly getting mixed with the dribble of pre-cum. Penny looks over at Jasmine, pleading with her eyes.

"Come on April, show Penny how sorry you are for hurting her yesterday!" April starts to feels the beginnings of a tingling between her legs, which she tries to ignore. "Surely this can't be turning me on," she thinks.

Knowing what was expected, April reluctantly take the head of the cock into her mouth and circles her tongue over the tip. Penny moans louder, again thrusting her hips forward. April pulls her head back to avoid the pending intrusion into her mouth. Jasmine moves behind April and entwines April's hair in her fingers.

"Take it deeper," Jasmine tells April.

April panics, her head now trapped between Jasmine's body and this dripping, nasty cock. But panic or no, Penny, lost in her own world of pleasure, pushes forward again. April tries to accommodate, her mouth now completely full as she feels the cock touch the back of her throat. Penny begins a steady rhythm, thrusting in and out, fucking April's reluctant mouth. Moaning, she pleads with Jasmine. "Please, may this slut cum?"

Hearing these words, April panics again, but Jasmine's grip on her hair prevents her escape, and the cock in her mouth blocks any attempts to beg for mercy. All that is heard is a small squeak. Penny's thrusts are now stronger; each push forward fills the back of April's throat. April's mouth is filled with the taste of Penny's pre-cum, and despite the discomfort, April is loath to realize the heat between her legs is growing. She resists reaching down between her legs to rub herself.

"Oh god, please. This slut can't hold it!" Penny cries.

Jasmine leans forward and kisses Penny on the lips. The tenderness of the kiss sends Penny's mind into overload. She never felt this closeness with any man; no other kiss was ever so overwhelming. And in the middle of the kiss, she begins to cum.

Penny screams out in pleasure, pushing her hips forward and her cock rams against the back of April's mouth. The first blast of cum goes straight down April's throat. Still trapped, April desperately tries to pull away, but more cum continues to jet into her mouth. April begins to gag, swallowing more cum as it continues to fill her mouth and pour out of the sides of her mouth. It splashes down her body, coating her breasts, forming a puddle at her knees.

Jasmine continues to kiss Penny as Penny writhes in pleasure, still thrusting her hips forward, completely unaware of April's discomfort. Jasmine finally releases April and lets her lean back, but then grabs Penny's cock and points it at April's face. Jasmine strokes it as more cum spurts out, coating April's face and hair.

Finally finished, Penny's body shakes as Jasmine puts her arms around her and holds her steady. April slumps to the floor, gasping.

"That was perfect, my toy," Jasmine praises Penny. "Now, are you ready for that shower?"

"Yes mistress," Penny squeaks out breathlessly.

Jasmine and Penny move away to the other end of the showers, ignoring April, who is lying on the floor panting. Although part of her was disgusted by what just happened, she feels her body heat up like never before. Her breasts are tingling, her nipples rock hard, and she's pretty sure her pussy is wetter than she can ever remember. She lies on the floor for several minutes, trying to push away these feelings coursing through her body. Finally getting up unsteadily and turning on the shower, she feels the jets of water hit her skin and send waves of pleasure through her body. She quickly jumps back.

"What the fuck?" she mutters. She again moves under the shower, trying to ignore her arousal, and begins to wash the jism from her hair. Next, her soapy hands move across her sensitive nipples, and she again cries out. "What the fuck!"

"Hey, everything ok over there?" Jasmine calls from the other end of the shower.

"Y... yes, I'm fine," April replies hoarsely.

April's fingers have a mind of their own as they find her nipples and gently pinch. She nearly collapses as the pleasure shoots straight to her pussy. Her nipples had never been overly sensitive, but now she can barely touch them without being overwhelmed with pleasure. She forces herself to let go of her nipples. Hoping to quickly finish her shower and get away from Jasmine and Penny, she tries to quickly wash the rest of her body, eventually soaping up between her legs. Once again, hot flames of pleasure wash over her and she collapses onto the floor. She continues to run her fingers over her swollen pussy, quickly racing towards an orgasm. Jasmine and Penny, having quickly finished their shower, walk past.

"Hey, take it back to your room, you horny slut," Jasmine taunts. But at the same time Jasmine notes this curious behavior, wondering what to make of it. A half hour ago April was a calloused bitch, and now she is rubbing her pussy in the shower while they watch. "What would have caused this? I wonder..." She ponders.

April, embarrassed by her behavior, rises unsteadily, quickly turns off the shower and throws her towel around herself. "I wasn't... I just slipped, that's all." Head down, she rushes past the two onlookers, squeaking out a quick "Excuse me."

Back in her room, April heads straight for her dresser drawer, digging for the dildo buried under her clothes. Rushing to the bed, she falls on her back and within seconds has the plastic phallus buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Aaagh, yessss," she cries out, thrusting the dildo in and out as fast as she can. Within a minute she is cumming, crying out. She continues to jamb the dildo into her pussy, her other hand finding her sensitive nipples. She pinches them hard, sending her over the edge to another orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," she chants out as the waves of pleasure wash over her. She lets go of her nipple and moves her hand to her pussy. She begins to rub her clit, her hand a blur as her fingers glide over her leaking juices, wet sloppy noises filling the room.

And then April cums again. And again. And again. Her body reaches new heights, overloaded with pleasure as every square millimeter of her skin shoots lightning straight to her pussy. And throughout this time her mind is fantasizing about Penny. Or more specifically, about Penny's cock in her hand; and about Penny's cock filling her mouth; and about Penny's cum shooting down her throat; and about the taste of Penny's cum on her tongue; and about Penny's cock ramming her pussy. April cums again.

April eventually lets the dildo slip out of her, a puddle of juices dripping out of her and onto the bed. Still horny, but sated enough to ponder what just happened, she is afraid of how out of control with lust she just became. "Shit, what is happening to me?" she cries to the empty room.

April eventually calms herself enough to get dressed, and then heads downstairs to the kitchen where she finds Penny and Jasmine eating breakfast. "Shit!" she says to herself.

Jasmine provides a singsong "Good morning, April," as April grumpily grabs a couple of breakfast bars from the cupboard. "Is everything ok, April? You look a bit flushed."

"I'm fine, no thanks to you," April grumbles back. But she wasn't fine. She was horny, and even after her go with the dildo she still needed a cock badly. Ripping open and taking a bite of the first breakfast bar, she quickly heads out the door and down the street. She turns left towards the Zeta Phi frat house just around the corner.

Downing the breakfast bars along the way, she soon arrives at the front door of Zeta Phi. April barges in without knocking. A couple guys were sitting around the TV playing video games. "Where's Steve?" April asks them abruptly.

Without even looking up, one of them answers, "Don't know, check his room, second door top of the stairs."

April turns and heads up the stairs. Finding Steve's door ajar she lets herself in.

"Uh, April, hi. What are you doing here?" Steve and April had met at a party the prior weekend. Steve was hitting on April, but April turned him down cold.

"Hi Steve," April replies nervously. Now that she is actually here she is less confident about her intentions. "I, umm, wanted to see you." She moves closer, head down. Steve, a junior at Embry, was quick to pick up the signals from April. He puts his arm around her waist.

"It's great to see you April. What a surprise! I was just thinking about you!" A lie, but April didn't care. She leans in closer, pressing her body to his. Needing no more encouragement, Steve slides his hands down to April's ass, squeezing. April moans and reaches between Steve's legs, rubbing his quickly hardening member beneath his shorts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Modified Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds