• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What I Miss Out On During the Day

What I Miss Out On During the Day

It was a slow summer day and I decided to leave work early and surprise my wife Bonnie at home. Since it was summer she was out of school. The kids were off to a camp with the neighbor's kid so this would be a great time for a little afternoon fun. I drove into the garage and quietly slipped into the house. I had expected to catch her on the couch watching TV, but she wasn't. In fact, the TV was off and the house seemed empty.

As I continued to walk through the house I noticed that our bedroom door was partially closed and I thought I could hear some sort of sound. Standing outside the door I heard her moaning with pleasure. I had bought some vibrators to spice up our love making but she said she would not use them without me there. Maybe she had changed her mind. The anticipation was already causing my dick to harden. Whatever she was doing she sure sounded like she was enjoying it.

Wanting to surprise her I stripped out of my clothing and stepped closer. As I peered through the door I could see her on our bed, lying on her back. Her eyes were closed tight and her hands alternated from her large breast to somewhere beneath the covers. The lower half of her body was covered by a sheet but her knees were pointed up. I stood in amazement watching as she got herself off and I wasn't doing too bad myself either as I had begun to slowly stroke my dick.

I tip-toed over and stood beside her. My dick had begun dripping pre-cum. I watched Bonnie as she worked her pussy with one hand and caressed her breast with the other. Her eyes were clenched tight as she continued to work the vibrator in and out. I watched in amazement as she brought it out and stuck it in her mouth to taste her juices and then quickly placed it back into her pussy.

It was then that I felt her hand reach out and grab my dick and pull me towards her. She didn't say anything; she just started licking the tip and all up and down the shaft. Then she put it into her mouth and began to work on it.

I reached over and moved the sheet so I could see the whole show. With her right hand she gently guided the dildo in and out of her dripping pussy. Every so often she would concentrate its vibrating head on her clit. I started rubbing her tits as she continued to suck on my dick and balls.

The action slowed and Bonnie released my cock from her mouth and said, "See what you miss out on during the day." I was still speechless. We got into a sixty-nine position as I eagerly replaced the vibrator with my tongue. She resumed giving me a blow job to end all blow jobs. After several minutes of this action we both knew it was time to get more serious.

Bonnie got on her knees and stuck her ass off the side of the bed and instructed me to "hit it hard." I got behind her and slid my dick into her slick pussy. She began to moan loudly as I started pumping her. With every thrust I could feel the lips of her vagina clamp down on my dick. My balls felt like they were huge as they bounced off Bonnie's clit with each inward push. Bonnie reached under and rubbed the top of her pussy. I kept pounding away and with each thrust of my cock she moaned louder and louder. I looked down to admire my dick going in and out, working like a well-oiled machine. Then something caught my eye. Something that we had never done before was waiting just above the action. I wanted to raise the stakes so I took my finger and gently started to tease her puckered asshole. I heard her moan make a slightly different sound. She obviously liked it as she bucked even wilder and feverously worked her clit with her finger. I eased my finger into her ass just a little as I kept pumping her pussy from behind.

I couldn't proceed any further because Bonnie was on the edge as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her body. She called for me to shoot my load soon as she couldn't take anymore. I certainly did not need any encouragement as I felt my balls constrict. Suddenly the cum that had been building within shot out to mingle with the juices inside Bonnie's pussy. She moaned loudly as her body met each of my thrust with her very own. After a few seconds we both collapsed on the bed, completely spent from the hot passion that had transpired.

After that we tried to make sure that there would be other "surprise" opportunities to come home to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What I Miss Out On During the Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds