• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 06

The New Teacher Ch. 06

Friday, the thirteenth part 3

VICKY IS RETURNING

Victoria was safely back in her apartment, but she still felt shaken. This was indeed Friday, the thirteenth. How in the world could Mrs. Hunter arrive just in that very part of the woods where Alex and she had been?

She had endured the two strokes by his belt. And she could still feel the two bands certainly marking her bottom. Each had been feeling like an impact of a red glowing metal stripe on her skin. She had screamed each time, but Alex had been adamant and unrelenting and wanted to continue. But then they had heard the voice of Mrs. Hunter. Alex had bolted like a deer in full panic and ran away with full speed, while hastily grabbing his blouson and belt. She had barely managed to dress again, until Mrs. Hunter arrived.

Mrs Hunter had greeted her politely but she had not been friendly at all. She had been more in a suspicious mood:

"Didn't I just see a male student rushing away from here? Why do you look shocked?"

Victoria denied that right away. "Look, I can't control if young people are jogging around in the neighbourhood. And I have met my former husband before. This is my private life. I am not at school right now."

Mrs. Hunter shrugged : "I would not suspect such, if you would not be overly friendly with your students..."

Victoria had been aghast and she protested vividly.

Mrs. Hunter smiled only thinly and remarked casually: "For example I have seen Alexander Aronski way too often around you."

Victoria blushed and retorted angrily that she was a professional. Her senoir class was best in grades at the school. She should not have said it. That was a capital mistake.

"Better than my new class?", asked Mrs. Hunter icily. Her eyes accused Victoria of high treason and missing loyality at the same time. In that instant Victoria knew that Mrs. Hunter would not stop to harrass her. The pure hatred in the eyes of the Head Mistress was obvious. She wondered where that hate came from.

Victoria excused herself for having to return home. She did not care if her excuse had been a poor one. It did not matter at all. Mrs. Hunter would search any reason to make her look bad.

The car trip back had been lenghty as the city in the late afternoon was always congested. She wondered what Alex was doing.

ALEX IS RETURNING

The door bell rang. She wondered who that would be. She was astounded as she saw Alex, when she opened the door.

"Are you mad to come here? Didn't I tell you specifically that you should never visit me here again? Go away, Alex! Quickly, before she comes back." She panicked almost and treid to close the door.

He put his right foot into the door: "I had not been able to finish."

She looked at him as if he would be right out of his mind – and he probably was. Didn't he grasp how difficult her situation would be if the Head Mistress did arrive?

"Are you mad, Alex? I told you to avoid this building and especially this floor. And you did flee, not me. So don't tell me that you could not finish! And now go!"

"I refuse to go, if we don't meet again today. I have to talk to you. Either you let me in or we will meet outside. The discussion here at the door is only a prolongation of that risk you dread."

He did have a point there. Yet, she was astounded that he did have the nerve to blackmail her again, even if she had to talk to him as well. Only a very safe meeting place would do from now on. However, she could not let him in without him letting out again. And that moment would be another risky one. Outside was the only way.

"If we meet outside, we will go separately, is that clear? And we are not going to meet neither in any public place nor in any place accessible by car or public transport." Foremost she was trying to avoid any potential contact with Mrs. Hunter and also to re-gain control of the situation. Perhaps that was paranoid, but having seen her in the out-skirts of the city had rattled her confidence.

He nodded in agreement. "We could meet at the river Alster in alotment gardens in a garden house. Only those with a key to the area may enter it. My stepdad owns the garden – and I have the keys to the area and to the house. I meet you at the entrance gate, when you are alone, that is." He scribbled the address on a paper.

She was relieved as he grasped the idea to avoid meeting with her boss, when they might potentially be seen together. However, she was perhaps overcautious, but she asked if the gate could be seen from the street.

He raised his eye brows, but after a moment he did find an answer:

"If you are that cautious, then I see only one possibility. My aunt Olga does have an apartment in a guarded house in a very mixed area. The renowned Atlantic hotel is not far, but also rather seedy bars in that street. So only guests with access code to the apartment may enter the courtyard – it is 6969. I will have the key to the apartment and for the daily changed pin code for the elevator in apartment house, too. "

Alex did not not tell her that he had to get the latter two from his mom or his aunt. He did not want her to have an excuse to refuse his idea. He was clever enough to recognize that there would be a limit to push her into actions. Even his threat to stay here until Mrs. Hunter did arrive was not really a solid one. It was not at all in his interest to have her to confront the Head Mistress again, as he would have to suffer that conflict as well. However, she could not know that for sure, only suspect it. But he was pretty sure that she would refuse to see him ever again if he would push his blackmail efforts too far.

"Leave your car here, that is better. Take my bike instead and use the route along the bike paths along the Alster river and then enter directly the courtyard of the apartment house by bike. Don't walk that street or stop before entering the courtyard! The Head Mistress will not walk that street at all, be assured of that."

The very thought that the prim and proper Head Mistress would walk that special street and be mistaken for an alley cat amused him a lot. He grinned: "I'll take public transport – I am a guy."

As if a guy would be superior – it had not been long ago when he had always addressed her as Miss Victoria... Well, perhaps it did not sound very enchanting, but it did sound as if she would never encounter Mrs Hunter with that kind of meeting place. So she did agree. He handed her the address and the Pin as well as some directions.

"Let us hurry now, before it does get dark."

She frowned: "I'll better change before going there by bike and I need my handbag."

He shrugged: "Do what you want, but I see every delay as a chance for her to come back. I am downstairs, to adjust the bike. It is blue. I'll wait there for you... or for her." Without even looking back he sauntered downstairs.

She did sigh, but she only grabbed her handbag and a light jacket. Then she went after him. Of course he was right about the risk that he was seen here, but he could have given her the keys to his bike.

Of course his was a men's bike. Well, she should have expected that. She rolled her eyes, but at least he did have the seat adjusted in height and opened the saddle bag to stow her handbag and jacket. The saddle seemed to be one of those fancy, hard leather saddles from the UK. She saw him grin as she pondered how to mount the bike.

"To be honest, I have been looking forward to that moment. To see you mount that mens bike with your skirt."

She scowled at him, yet she had to laugh a moment later as his boyish grin was contagious. There was no doubt that he did enjoy the situation. She pondered to spoil his expectations by using the high curb stone of the garage entrance, but she decided that by accomodating his whim she would facilitate the discussion later on ... and somehow it did tickle her pride that he was so intent on it.

Finally she did mount it by pulling up her skirt enough to make it possible to swing with her right leg over the rear rack. As she sat down on the hard saddle, she winced as the belt stripes on her bottom did hurt. Quickly she raised up, put her skirt under her and sat down again. It did help a bit.

THE 'APARTMENT'

Alex perceived her looking at the entrance of the underground garage with the small wall and expected her to use the brick wall as means to mount that bike in a decent way. He smiled as she quickly checked the environment for any people passing by. He did take that as a sign that she considered to throw caution to the wind, if feasible. Her face flushed slightly as she prepare for it. He enjoyed the short but clear flashing of her white garter belt. He had hoped for her not being able or willing to change it. However, she disappeared quickly from his view, as she pedalled rapidly away.

Then he quickly used the next bus home in order to get the keys for the apartment from home. In all the haste his cellphone had discharged completely without him remarking it. In fact, he was not really sure to get the pin or the keys. He had never seen the apartment, but of course he could not have admitted that to his Vicky. He was confident that somehow he would manage all.

At home he encountered his mom. She had not expected him on a Friday late afternoon and looked puzzled.

"Mom, I need the keys to auntie Olgas apartment, please. I know that you have them." She did look at him surprised and frowned.

"Why would you want to go there? That is not a place for you to go!"

He sighed, as he could guess from the tone of her voice, that it would not be easy at all. In consequence he decided to be upfront:

"Mom, I am going to meet a girlfriend there, as we can't meet at her place nor in any public place. She will meet me there soon."

"This is crazy! You can't send a young girl to that place for a meeting. And why did you not tell me that you have a girlfriend? Who is she? And don't expect me to give you the keys if you want to meet alone with her!"

That was not going well at all. Perhasps he had been overoptimistic. He changed tactics:

"Mom, don't you want your son to have a girlfriend? Look, I've rarely asked for favors, but today I do. Please, don't make me look bad in front of her. Isn't it normal for an 18 year old guy to date?"

"Alexander, dating might be normal, but in normal places. Why the hell can't she meet in normal public places? I suspect that she is under 16, then you and her would be in trouble at that place. So, I don't think giving you the keys is smart for me."

Alex hesitated, her assumptions went totally into the wrong direction, but what should he tell her without spilling too much? Perhaps telling half the truth might do the trick:

"Mom, don't worry - she is well over eighteen. Look, I can't very well go to a public place as spanking will be involved, I am sure that you understand that."

His mom made big eyes: "Did I hear that right? What the heck has happened? And you never told me??? I thought you are against such? And she is older than you?"

"I am telling you now, Mom. Now will you let me get the keys and the PIN, please?", he started to look at his watch, as he became worried that Victoria would leave if she had to wait too long.

"No way that you go there. I won't let my oldest son be mistreated by a woman. I don't want you to become a pathetic wimp!"

He blinked as he did not believe his ears. "Hell, mom – you did tell me that I should not meddle with your choice! And now you are trying to tell me what to do? This is not logical at all!"

She frowned at him: "You are too young to know – but I know and I am a woman. And I wont let Her lead you down that dangerous path - and make you try things you don't understand yet, especially as there are things in that apartment you don't want to experience. You did not have a girlfriend so far, so she is probably trying to trick you. So forget the keys."

Alex became exasperated, as this became a real fight – and normally he cherished his mom.

"First of all, she does not mistreat me at all. Second, it is my choice. Third I did make love to her several times and I spanked her already. So give me the keys now!"

She became angry and stubborn: "I don't believe you at all. I would have sensed that – I am your mom! You just want to meet her, as she has put a spell on you!"

Then she stared suddenly at him with a shock in her eyes. "Several times?? My goodness. Is – I mean, do you know how to avoid ...?"

Alex wished fervently that he would have kept his mouth shut. This discussion became worse and worse. He dreaded a lecture about contraceptives. "Please, mom!!!!"

"I am going to come with you to meet her, point. Take it or leave it. We can both go by bike." Her voice sounded adamant.

Alex sighed – relieved and nerved at the same time. "I have given her my bike, so we may use the bus."

She nodded: "That fits my picture of her. A gal with hairy legs hidden under jeans and enjoying to ride mens bikes and a commandeering voice, fit to call a whole class to attention."

"Mom, she is wearing a kneelength skirt on the bike.", he became angry, too. This was not right to slander his Vicky as being a bitch, and she was a teacher, but he could not admit that even to his mom.

His mom snorted: "Then she is a slut, perhaps already known in that street..."

"STOP IT!", Alex lost his patience, and shouted for the first time at the top of his voice at her. He just could not stand it. His mom looked at him astonished and shocked.

They rode in silence by bus to the apartment house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The New Teacher Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 843 milliseconds