• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex in the Pool and the Barn

Sex in the Pool and the Barn

Demetri and Jenna decide to go for a swim today. Jenna has a pool in her backyard, and they have plenty of land to play on. However, there's neighbors a little ways away that tend to get nosy whenever Jenna goes for a swim. They decide to chance it. Demetri puts on his swim trunks and Jenna puts on a skimpy blue bikini.

They walk over to the pool, and Demetri jumps in. As he emerges, he laughs. "Come on in, babe." At first, it's just a leisurely swim. Soon, Demetri pulls Jenna close, and starts to untie her bikini. She becomes a little turned on, and she takes off his shorts. Jenna strokes Demetri's cock, feeling it already getting hard. Demetri lifts Jenna's legs up around his waist and rubs his cock against her clit and pussy lips. Slowly, he starts to push against her pussy. It's a tight fit, especially in the water, but he eventually slides it in. He gives Jenna a few good thrusts before lifting her higher and grabbing her ass. He begins to control her motions as he continues to thrust into her.

Jenna is breathing heavily, but she starts to moan in Demetri's ear. He thrusts harder, pulling her closer, going in deeper. He can feel her pussy starting to tighten around his dick, so he pulls out. Jenna weakly says, "I was close."

"I know, but I don't want you to cum yet," Demetri says. He swims over to the side of the pool and waves Jenna over. "Suck my dick and rub yourself." She starts doing so. The thought of them sitting out where anyone can see while Jenna sucks Demetri's dick turns them both on. Jenna can feel her pussy tingle as she teases her clit. She places a singer finger inside herself while she starts to suck on Demetri harder. She wraps her lips around the head of his dick, and he moans.

Jenna can feel Demetri's dick getting harder in her mouth. She feels it engorging, and she starts to give him a sloppy blowjob. Demetri soon pulls out again. "Gimme a moment." He goes inside and comes back out with a towel. He sets it down next to the pool. "Come over here." Nervous, Jenna gets out of the pool and lays on the towel. "Turn around and get on your knees." Jenna does so, and Demetri spares no time. Jenna moans loudly as she feels cock slide inside her. Demetri puts the full length of his cock inside Jenna. It's hard, filling her up completely. Her pussy instantly begins to tighten with excitement. Demetri starts to fuck Jenna in a rhythm. Unable to keep herself propped up, Jenna lays down with her ass up. She can't focus on anything but Demetri's dick slowly sliding in and out of her.

Demetri keeps a rhythm, but thrusts harder each time he enters Jenna. He soon grabs her hands. Unbeknownst to Jenna, Demetri grabbed some of their bondage gear, and places her hands in cuffs. He looks down at Jenna, with her hands tied up, completely vulnerable to him in this position. He starts to snicker. Confused, Jenna tries to look at him. "What's so funny?"

Demetri pulls Jenna by her hands and raises her. She blushes instantly as she notices the neighbors across the way have been watching the two of them. Demetri starts fucking her hard and fast. Jenna has no control; she can't do anything but helplessly moan as the neighbors watch her getting fucked. Demetri can feel her pussy starting to quiver around his dick, and he pulls out. He bends down and whispers in her ear. "Not yet."

Demetri helps Jenna to her feet and brings her into the barn near her house. He sets the towel down in the hay. "Kneel down on the towel." Jenna does so, and Demetri grabs her hands. He unties them, only to tie each of them to part of the gate. Now, with Jenna stuck, unable to move and barely able to stand, Demetri places a blindfold on her. There is a pause. Suddenly, she feels something cold and wet spread across her pussy lips. She gasps lightly as a finger is inserted, and then another. Jenna starts moaning, feeling someone lube up her pussy. Fingers slowly move in and out of her, feeling around to stimulate her g-spot, but then pull back out. She whimpers at the loss of pleasure.

"Get up on your knees," Demetri says. "Prop yourself up like we're going to fuck in cowgirl." Jenna smiles, and gets in position. She thinks she's finally going to get to cum, but she feels Demetri place something beneath her. "Lower yourself back down." Unsure of what is going on, Jenna slowly lowers her ass to the ground. She feels something press against her pussy.

"What is that?"

"What do you think the lube was for? Keep going." Jenna continues to lower herself. She feels something push against her pussy, and she eases a toy into her pussy. She then lowers herself to the ground completely, feeling an 8", dick-shaped dildo sliding inside of her. It's thick, almost uncomfortable. "Bounce your hips a bit." Jenna instantly starts moaning.

Wanting to have some fun, Demetri sticks his dick back in Jenna's mouth. She continues to bounce up and down as she starts to suck him off. "How does it feel to have two holes filled?" Jenna mumbles on Demetri's dick as she continues to suck it. She starts to make it sloppy again, and with each bounce on the dildo, she moans on Demetri's dick. "Bounce harder."

Jenna does so. She can barely concentrate on sucking Demetri off. She starts moaning loudly, and soon, her legs buckle as she orgasms. She lose her strength, and sits down on the dick—all 8" fill her up again. She whimpers, feeling filled up and sensitive. Demetri grabs her head, and starts to face fuck Jenna. She tries to keep up, but starts to gag. With her hands still tied, and her pussy filled up, she can't do anything but let Demetri continue to shove his dick down her throat.

Jenna can feel Demetri's dick starting to engorge again. She signs with relief, thinking he's going to cum in her mouth and let her go. Demetri quickly pulls out and cums all over Jenna's face and tits. He sticks his dick back in her mouth. "Clean it up." She licks his dick of the remaining cum. Then, Demetri lifts her up and takes the dildo out of her pussy. "I'm going to go clean this. You stay here. I'll come back for you when I'm done." Jenna hears Demetri walk away. He leaves her in the barn, naked and tied up, with cum on her face and breasts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex in the Pool and the Barn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds