• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • His First Taste of Sissy Cock

His First Taste of Sissy Cock

Imagine me entering your bedroom... white satin panties and white satin bustier... garters down to sheer silk thigh highs... 5" heels that make my smooth legs so shapely. You stand in your boxers, your cock already growing.

I smile naughtily with my full red lips. I walk up to you, my hips swishing with the step of each heel, one right in front of the other. I put a finger to your lips and then run it down your chest to the waist of your boxers.

I meet your eyes and slowly kneel down before you. You feel your cock throb in anticipation. I bite my lip as I look up at you and then reach out to pull your boxers down and let them drop to your ankles.

"mmmm, what a big... beautiful... cock," I say slowly, leering. My fingers grasp your shaft and you see my long red nails. I gently stroke your shaft as I cup and tease your balls with my other hand. I see a big drop of pre-cum emerge from your tip.

Leaning forward, I stretch out the tip of my tongue and run it from the bottom edge of your cock head and then trace it up to catch the precum and lift it. I pull my tongue in, taste, and swallow. "Yummy..."

Still gently stroking you, my gaze focuses on the beautiful cock before me. I can't resist and I lean in to slip my mouth over your flesh, relishing the soft skin around the rigid core. I taste your sex and begin to bob up and down.

You moan as I get into a rhythm and you feel your cock head press my throat each time. My fingers form a firm circle around the base of your cock. My other hand touches the slickness I leave all over your cock until my fingers are slick. Your cock is flowing with precum that tastes so lovely all over my tongue and your shaft.

Without missing a bob, those slick fingers move between your legs and you feel my manicured nails tease your asshole. Your knees go a little weak as you spread your legs wider.

Soon, I'm sucking your cock and have fingers pumping your bottom, making you quiver and quake. I release your cock and leave it in my mouth. I'm ready to take you over the edge so I start going further and pushing your cock into my throat, making you feel my lips touch the base of your cock. I almost gag but deep throat you each time.

All of the sensations and the hint of my perfume and beauty are enough to send you. I sense your balls tightening as your orgasm hits and then the throbbing in my lips. A second later I taste cum splashing in my mouth. I moan deeply in pleasure as I keep pumping in your ass, extending and deepening your orgasm.

Finally, drained, your cock begins to soften and you drop back on the edge of your bed. I open my mouth to show you the pool of cum you gave me. I move it around in my mouth with my tongue before closing my lips and obviously swallowing with relish.

At last, I stand up and you are faced with my bulging panties, my own cock having soaked the satin with precum. Right in front of your face.

You've never done this before but even after your orgasm you've never wanted to try something so badly. You reach out to touch my hips, your fingers running over the satin panties and the feminine curves of my bottom. You begin to grope me like you do your girlfriend, enjoying her frilly undies and sexy body. My skin is perfectly smooth like hers. You refocus and see how my cock is stretching the front of the panties, easily outlined in the satin. Looking up, you see my bustier with full bra cups that you imagine are luscious breasts. I tease your hair and giggle, helping you accept me as a blurred person.

I put a finger in each side of my panties waist band and slowly draw them down. My cock pops free and you jerk backward a few inches. I tuck my panties under my smooth shaft and balls, then hold my cock pointed to you, offering it to you.

With your hands still firmly gripping my now half-bare ass, you lean forward and open your lips. You close your eyes and I guide my cock into your mouth.

The quiet is broken as I suck in my breath. "No teeth, sweetie," I say calmly and you quickly adjust your mouth. I sigh and pet your hair. Your mouth feels quite wonderful, hot, wet, and tight. You are obviously a virgin to cock but you are eager, licking, sucking, and bobbing. Just watching you and feeling your firm hands on my sensitive bottom is enough to drive me closer to orgasm.

I sigh, wishing your cock was in my bottom, but I start thrusting a little, using your tight mouth. You gag the one time I push too far, but I don't make the same mistake and soon you are moaning, your hand flying on your own renewed erection.

"I'm going to cum, honey," I say softly. "Let it flow in your mouth and swallow whenever you want to." His hand gets so fast on his cock its like a blur. I feel my own balls begin to constrict and clench, sending pleasure all over my body. I get tighter and tighter, riding upward to an orgasm of rare power and duration.

Then my muscles grip me and begin pumping, reaching for every drop of my cum, blasting it down my cock and into your mouth. You almost pull away but I lean forward enough so I don't cum out of your mouth. I can tell it is a big load when you swallow halfway through.

When I have sense again and can speak, I touch your hair again. "Enjoy it, honey, move it around your teeth and tongue. Relish that slippery hot sex you made me give you..."

It was then that saw him swallow and I felt his cum splattering my stockings. I smiled. It was a nice tribute to how sexy he found me in my sissy mode.

At last he was spent. I paused to see if he wanted to kiss but quickly sensed that that would be too far for him, at least right now. I gently pulled up my panties and sauntered back to the door of his bedroom. I put on my kimono again in case Cindy or Darren came out of their rooms suddenly. I blew you a kiss and you heard my heels click on the floor as I went back to my own room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • His First Taste of Sissy Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds