• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maid Ch. 04

The Maid Ch. 04

12

Thanks again to my amazing editors misternik and to vmc312 Truly, I don't know where I would be without you.

*****

It had been over a week and still there was no sign of him. At least she'd stopped being jumpy when she was at work. She felt a confusing mixture of relief and disappointment. Oh, and just a hint of annoyance. If she was never going to see him again that was fine, but she'd prefer to just know. She couldn't bear this waiting, this being in limbo. She still couldn't decide what she would do if he came back anyway. She'd thought about him till her head hurt, but she still hadn't reached any kind conclusion. She just seemed to change her mind a lot; oscillating between positions, sometimes she wanted to see him again, and then she'd think about Sofia.

She couldn't just invite strange men into Sophia's world: especially one that seemed to be so lacking in appropriate boundaries. What sort of example would she be setting for her daughter? Would it be okay if she didn't have to consider Sophia? She couldn't imagine how it would feel not having the responsibility of her daughter to factor in.

A few days later, they were walking to school when she saw it. The familiar sleek black car. It was parked on the corner on the other side of the road. She stopped dead in her tracks, rooted to the spot. She was unexpectedly crippled with shock and indecision. What was he doing there? She'd just gotten used to the idea that she was never going to see him again, and there he was. Her anxiety immediately expressed itself physically as her insides clenched.

"Mummy! Mum?"

She couldn't be absolutely sure it's his car she told her self, but it was, she knew it was. The slick, shiny black paint job, those tinted windows. Why else would it be there? It's not like anyone drove a car like that around there.

Suddenly she realised Sophia was tugging on her arm.

"Mum!"

"Sorry honey, what were you saying?"

"Why have we stopped? We're going to be late."

"Oh, I thought I saw someone I knew." She mumbled.

They carried on towards the school. Despite the noise of children running around the schoolyard waiting for the bell to ring, Andrea heard none of it, her mind was racing, heart was thumping, she was tapping her foot nervously. Suddenly her reverie was interrupted.

"Can Sophia come to my house after school today?"

The urgent little voice belonged to Mia, Sophias best friend. The two girls were jumping up and down on the spot, and Andrea briefly wondered where on earth they'd found this much energy so early in the morning.

"Er..." She was always a bit stumped when this situation arose. "Mia, you can't just invite Sophia over, we need to make an arrangement with your parents!"

"I can ask my Mum, she's just over there!"

"Please Mummy pleeeease?" squealed Sophia.

She starting shaking her head but she realised Mia was already asking her mum, Andrea smiled apologetically over at her and hurried towards them both.

Helen looked harried and tired. Mia was the oldest of three and her two younger brothers were quite rambunctious.

"Look, Sophia doesn't have to come over this evening, maybe we can have Mia instead?"

"But Mummy, Mia said we can do loom bands at her house!"

"We have loom bands too, Sophia."

"But Mia has better colours!"

Helen smiled reassuringly and said "Really. it's okay. They get along so well I don't even know that they're there most of the time, it's like having one less child, not one more."

"Okay." Andrea sighed. "If you're sure? Should I l pick her up around 6:30?"

"That would be great."

"Okay, see you later. Thanks so much."

She left the playground and apprehensively started to walk towards the bus stop. She tried to avoid looking over to where his car was parked. Feeling cold, she wrapped her arms around herself and walked faster. She wasn't ready for this. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do about him, but she couldn't deal with it so unexpectedly, so early in the morning. She hadn't drunk enough coffee and anyway, she needed to get to work.

It was then that she noticed the car crawling along beside her so she began walking faster. She heard what must have been the electric window lowering and glanced up. She caught sight of him through the window and she faltered. He said her name and her heartbeat accelerated.

"I can't stop," She replied. "I need to get to work."

The safety barrier between the pavement and the road beside the school ran out and he immediately got out of the car and stopped in front of her. Before she could react he pulled her into his embrace, whispering her name and kissing her hungrily.

Almost straight away her resolve crumbled, and she was kissing him back. He pulled her towards him and curled himself around her like he wanted to swallow her whole. Her treacherous body was purring in response. She glanced around nervously; worried someone she knew might see them.

Desire uncurled in her stomach, stretching and slowly opening its eyes like a lazy cat. She clung to his lapels as he covered her face in a rain of gentle kisses.

"Let me take you." His voice was gravelly. She'd noticed his accent always seemed to be a bit stronger when he was aroused. The effect that this realisation had was quite profound, her mouth was suddenly very dry. She swallowed nervously.

"Um, Okay." she was apprehensive, she wanted to avoid the intimacy being inside his car would provide, but she was also keen to get off the pavement. They were still almost right outside Sophia's school.

She watched out the window as the car sped along, the residential roads relatively free and clear of traffic. He took both her hands in his.

"I can see you later? After you finish?"

She noticed he was momentarily wearing a vulnerable expression. Then he locked it down, and his look was challenging again. She bit her lip, what should she say? She really ought to say no but she didn't have the strength to keep fighting this attraction. And besides, she didn't have to pick Sophia up from Mia's until 6:30 that evening. Could she follow Connie's advice and keep the relationship on her terms? She wondered. Could she manage to avoid falling for him?. She had to try.

"Okay," she took a deep breath. "I finish work at two."

He stared at her intently, his gaze heated. She felt her insides prickle with anticipation as warmth gathered between her thighs. She squirmed at the mere thought of what could happen later and she really wasn't sure if she would make it through the day without spontaneously erupting into flames. She looked over at him, his eyes were alight with mischievous intent. It was almost as if he could tell what she was thinking.

Suddenly he lunged towards her, and before she could react she was entwined in his arms. He buried his face in her chest, inhaling greedily as his hand travelled up her thigh; when he reached the top of her stocking and found bare flesh she heard him groan.

"You are so beautiful, even more beautiful than I remember." It seemed like he was struggling to get the words out as he trailed kisses along her neck. "I have been desperate to see you again."

Finally, they arrived at the hotel and she stumbled out of the car, taking huge gulping breaths of the cool morning air. As the car pulled away she was relieved to be free of him. She'd forgotten how debilitating being in this constant state of arousal was. She tried to collect herself as she entered the hotel she smoothed her hair and straightened her skirt. She wasn't sure it had worked, but it would have to do.

She was lost in thought, collecting the towels and sheets when her musings were interrupted.

"You've seen him, haven't you?"

She spun round to face Connie, her jaw slack with surprise. "How did you...?"

"I can tell by the dreamy look on your face."

She cringed. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes!" Answered Maria from the other side of the room, without even turning round; as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. She felt herself colour.

Somehow she managed to get through the rest of the day, but she was a wreck by the time work finished. She was a bundle of frayed nerves from the constant warring of all sorts of conflicting emotions. To make matters worse, Maria and Connie cornered her at the end of her shift.

"Are you meeting him now?" Maria was obviously excited for her. She nodded guiltily; it did nothing to make her feel any more comfortable about it all.

"Is someone collecting Sophia from school?" asked Connie, practical as ever.

"Yeah, she has a play date with Mia."

"Okay. You be careful, Andi. Don't let him talk you into anything." Connie told her sternly.

"And have fun!" Maria added, giggling.

Belatedly she realised she hadn't made any kind of definite arrangement with Stephano. She wasn't sure where he was going to be, or what she was supposed to do. But when she finally left work after what felt like the longest day ever he was there, leaning against a wall near, but not too near the staff entrance, waiting for her. She was struck again by how handsome he was. When she got close didn't speak, he just took her hand and started walking briskly towards the high street. She struggled to keep up with him.

As soon as they turned the corner, he stopped, took her face in his hands and kissed her gently on the mouth. She sighed. He brushed a tendril of hair out of her face as he looked at into her eyes searchingly.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded.

"How long have we got?" He asked urgently.

"About three hours before I have to leave.."

"Come" he took her hand again and started leading her towards the main road.

"Stephano," she gulped, steeling herself against what she was about to say. "We can't have unprotected sex." She couldn't take the morning after pill, not again.

"No of course not, that was very selfish of me. I'm sorry." He looked stricken.

He led her into the lobby of a new hotel, the other major hotel in Kensington. She looked around tentatively. She knew of it of course; this place was their most serious competitor, but she'd never actually been inside. She felt out of place. She pulled her coat closer around herself and her uniform underneath, worried that someone would see, but the staff were all polite smiles. She felt they should recognise one of their own, but somehow they didn't.

Once they were in the lift, he solemnly gazed into her eyes again, kissing her face and holding both her hands in his.

"You're staying here now?"

"Yes, you seemed uncomfortable with being with me in your hotel" She nodded and absently reeled off the rule in her head. 'Strictly no fraternising with the guests.' She caught the reflection of them both locked together in the mirrored walls of the lift. She couldn't quite believe she was doing this. She didn't do this sort of thing.

The bell dinged and the lift doors slid open. As they walked down the hall, she felt apprehensive as he opened of the door of his room. She looked around, taking it all in. The room was more modern than the ones in her hotel; minimal, sleeker lines. She realised she preferred it: it had a sophisticated beauty. There was a large vase of white flowers on the table and she gazed at them with admiration.

She turned and realised he had sat down in an armchair, his legs apart. He was watching her expectantly as she took in her surroundings, waiting. He beckoned her forward. Nervously she took a step and stopped in front of him, her heart in her mouth. He looked up at her hungrily. Taking hold the hem of her skirt and Yugging at it he forced her to step even closer.

"This. Take it off. I want you in your underwear" he said gesturing dismissively at her blouse.

She hesitated, nervous at the idea. After a fortifying breath she slowly started to undo the buttons, her fingers clumsily stumbling over them. She was relieved to be wearing the lingerie he'd bought her the last time they'd met. Not that luck had much to do with it really; she'd been wearing it as often as she could, only taking it off to wash it. It was probably the nicest, most comfortable thing she'd ever owned. But despite how comfortable it was, she still felt sexy and womanly in it.

She came back from her thoughts to realise he was still waiting, his gaze seemed even hungrier, more heated than before. She wasn't sure how that was even possible. As his eyes roamed across her newly exposed flesh he looked pleased with what he was seeing. Self-consciously she began to slide the blouse off her shoulders. Suddenly he jumped up out of the chair and grabbed her, kissing her roughly. Caught unexpectedly by the move, she stumbled back until she felt her back hit the wall behind her. Before she had a chance to respond, he was yanking her skirt down, and then tying something around her eyes, and she was plunged into darkness.

"Turn around, stand with your legs apart, your hands up against the wall." He ordered, putting put both hands on her waist to help spin her around. She could feel herself starting to tremble.

As she was frantically trying to calm her breathing she realised he was speaking. He'd obviously noticed her panicked state.

"Why are you shaking?" She could feel the heat of his breathe on her neck. "Are you scared?" There was an incredulous, impatient tone to his voice, but when she only managed a whimper in response he added more gently, "Don't be, I'm not going to hurt you."

He must have dropped to his knees; she could feel him running his hands up her stockings so gently he was barely even touching her. It seemed like his touch was intensified a thousand times by the blindfold covering her eyes: she didn't know where or when it was next going to happen. She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her cheek against the wall, relishing the coolness it found there.

He started to drag his lips along the tops of her thighs where the stockings ended and her skin began. She still felt nervous but the sensation was almost unbearably pleasurable. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it might burst out of her chest.

She wasn't sure how much more she could take. She vaguely registered a strangled incoherent sound as it escaped her lips. She was wishing she had something to cling to when she heard him laugh; it was a dark seductive sound that affected her in the most unspeakable ways. She realised then that he enjoyed this power he had over her, He knew he could reduce her to a quivering panting mess and he seemed to like doing it.

"I like these very much." He whispered against her skin, running his hands up her stockings. She shivered at his words, and at the feel of his lips moving against her skin. His voice was like a soft caress, mirroring his touch.

She was panting. Even if she could think of someway to respond she wasn't sure she could speak, she was only just still standing. He unhitched one of her stockings from her suspender belt and slid it slowly down her leg, trailing gentle kisses down the backs of her thighs and behind her knees, following its progress.

"Step out of the stocking."

He repeated each step with the other leg, and then tantalisingly slowly he dragged her pants down, and finally he unhooked her bra. Momentarily she was aware of her state of undress but then he stood up and pressed himself against her back, wrapping his arms around her and enclosing her with his body. He grabbed her hair in his hand, curling it around his fist and using it to gently pull her head back towards him. Then he leaned forward and spoke directly into her ear.

"You have no idea what you do to me. I haven't been able to think of anything else but you since that first day when I returned to my room and found you lying on my bed." his voice sounded gravelly and strained. "You beguile me, you captivate me, you enchant me."

She felt a hand creep downwards, and he began rubbing her clitoris in lazy circles.

"I can't sleep for thinking about you. I can't concentrate on anything. I seem to lose all self-control when I'm near you. Every time you creep into my thoughts I become so aroused I have to stop what I'm doing."

She felt like his words had spoken directly to the darkest, most sensuous part of her soul, sending a frisson of arousal shuddering through her.

He was nibbling the skin on the neck, he seemed to slow the pace but he increased the pressure, she was starting to tremble again, but this time it wasn't fear induced.

"I want you to come for me now..."

His words were her undoing, and despite, or possibly because of the slowness of his movements, her orgasm came upon her suddenly. She collapsed as she climaxed, her knees buckled and she was starting to fall when suddenly he caught her in his arms and carried her to the bed.

"Good girl." He said, as he placed her gently on her back.

She lay there in a daze. He wasn't touching her anymore, and although she listened she couldn't hear him. She lay still as her breathing returned to normal. She felt exposed, she felt naked. She was naked. She was feeling incredibly turned on by what was happening but also more than a little bit unnerved, she was starting to wonder about him. She'd never experienced anything like this before, never met anyone like him. She needed to reorient herself.

She raised her hands up and was about to push the blindfold off her face but like a shot he grabbed her wrists and pulled them back down, pinning them to her sides.

"No!" his voice was hard and right next to her ear. She hadn't realised he was so close. He quietly continued. "If you try to do that again, I will tie your hands to the bed."

Arousal laced with fear coursed through her and although the idea sounded indescribably erotic she certainly didn't want him to tie her up. She didn't trust him enough for that. Yet.

He let go of her wrists and she lay still, waiting.

Suddenly she could feel his lips brushing along her stomach sending rippling shivers across it.

"Put your arms over your head, hold the head board." His voice was quiet but compelling.

Hesitantly she reached up with both her hands, and finding a metal bar she clung to it. She lay there, struggling to keep still as his hand crept up her body, in between the valley of her breasts, up to grip her neck, gently pinning her in place. His other hand drifted down past her navel, towards her groin. Her grip tightened on the bars in anticipation, and she was grateful to have something to cling to.

Initially his touch was so gentle it felt like the wings of a thousand tiny butterflies were beating against her skin, sending prickles of desire fluttering through her. She fought to keep still as he gently stroked her clitoris, the urge to move towards his touch was so strong. Torturously slowly he slid two of his fingers inside her. When they were fully buried, he pressed his thumb firmly into her clitoris. She whimpered, arching off the bed in response.

She felt the mattress sink as he climbed onto the bed. He straddled her and she realised he was naked too now. As he cupped her breasts, she could feel his erection brushing against her navel and she thrust her hips towards him. He responded with another dark chuckle. She groaned. It was so frustrating not being able to see him.

He leaned forward, enveloping a nipple in his mouth, it felt hot and sensitive as he drew his tongue over it. She risked letting go of the bar, reached down and found his hair, as she gripped it she ground her hips into his.

He stilled for a moment, before taking both her wrists and lifting them back over her head.

'Hold on to the bar. Don't let go." She thought his voice sounded quietly menacing, but she couldn't be sure if she was reading it right. "I'm going to fuck you now."

He reached over her, and she thought she heard the sound of foil ripping. She felt him line himself at her entrance, and gripping her waist with both hands he plunged into her, burying himself as deeply as he could. He groaned with satisfaction as she clenched her internal muscles around him. He settled on top of her, gripping her jaw in both his hands and kissing her face passionately as he finally he peeled the blindfold off.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Maid Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds