• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 08

Home Made Porno Ch. 08

123

Note: This is the eighth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The eighth installment covers the reactions of most of the couples to the first 'rehearsal' scenes.

Enjoy.

*****

Kelly wasn't back from meeting with Julie and Amy when John got home from meeting with Lisa out at the beach house. Even though he had showered before leaving the beach house the first thing that John did when he got home was jump in the shower. As the water washed over him he thought about what had happened earlier that day. What would Kelly's reaction be when he saw her? What had happened with her and the girls at the hotel? Had she even gone through with it or had she backed out? If she'd done it what would his reaction be? John didn't know.

Finally John stepped out of the shower and found Kelly standing in the bathroom door waiting for him. She smiled at him.

"Hey baby, how did your 'undressed rehearsal' with Lisa go today?" Kelly asked.

John grabbed a towel and started drying off. Since it didn't seem like Kelly was upset about what he'd done, John smiled.

"I think that it went really well considering the situation. As you can imagine we were both pretty nervous about it and it was a little awkward being with someone else at first, but sex is sex so once we got into it we got fairly comfortable with it." John said.

"Was it just comfortable or was it fun too?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"Truthfully it was a lot of fun. How did your time with Amy and Julie go?" John asked.

Kelly laughed and shook her head.

"It went far better than I was expecting. It turns out that those two were way more bi-curious than I was. I booked the suite at the hotel like I said I was going to so we could get a feel for how things would go in a big shower like the one at the beach house. I was the first one there so I sat around worried that they wouldn't show up. When Julie and Amy got there and told them my idea about the shower they stripped naked and jumped in the shower right away." Kelly said.

"They just stripped and jumped in without talking or anything?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Apparently they didn't think that they needed to say anything. They were running their hands all over each other before I was done taking my clothes off and stepped into the shower with them. They wanted me to join them right away, but I wasn't all that comfortable at first so I told them to start things without me and I'd just watch for a while until I was ready to join in." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"From the sound of things your character is going to be watching a lot of people having sex in the movie." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Hey that's right; so even though I really was nervous, I was also working on that part of my character today." Kelly said.

"So what all were they doing?" John asked.

"Amy and Julie started kissing and playing with each other's boobs and all that. They did the typical stuff you'd think of like grabbing each other's boobs, pinching their nipples, and licking and sucking each other's nipples." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's pretty hot. What did you do? What was your reaction to what they were doing?" John asked.

"I stood on the other side of the shower and watched them for several minutes. It was kind of hot watching them playing with each other's breasts, but it wasn't until they reached between each other's legs and started rubbing each other's pussies that I felt the warm little tingle in my pussy." Kelly said.

"What did you do when you felt the tingle? How did it make you feel?" John asked.

"I was surprised that seeing two of my friends play with each other like that turned me on so much, but I didn't mind. I started rubbing my own pussy as they rubbed each other's. They saw me rubbing myself and told me that we were there to get used to getting each other off not to masturbate so I moved over close to them and they started feeling my body and kissing me. I've never done anything even close to that before so it was really scary, but it felt incredible to have both of their hands and both of their mouths on me at the same time. I started kissing Amy and Julie moved behind me so I was sandwiched between them. I moved one hand down to Amy's pussy and the other to Julie's; they decided to play with my pussy together. Things just sort of evolved from there. We ended up exploring the ways that women can please each other. It made for an interesting and very exciting morning...and afternoon." Kelly said.

John dropped the towel, grabbed Kelly, and kissed her.

"God damn that was hot. Tell me about it again." John said.

Kelly slapped John playfully on his bare chest.

"Calm down you naughty boy." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"How can I calm down when my sexy wife just told me about her first sexual experience with two other women?" John asked.

John reached for Kelly's shorts and started opening them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kelly asked.

John pushed Kelly's shorts and panties down, licked his middle finger, and slipped it up inside Kelly's pussy.

"I think I'm going to bend you over the sink and fuck you." John said.

"Oh really...what if I say no?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"When have you ever said no to a good hard fucking?" John asked.

Kelly smiled and giggled.

"You've got me there; okay baby...fuck me." Kelly said.

Kelly pulled John's hand away from her pussy, moved over in front of the sink, bent over, spread her legs as much as she could with her shorts and panties around her knees, and wiggled her ass at John.

"Come and get it baby. Come and fuck your wife's naughty pussy that was fingered and licked by two other women today." Kelly said.

John moved behind Kelly and pushed his cock into her. Kelly moaned.

"That feels so good baby. I told you what I did with the girls, tell me what you did with Lisa. Did she enjoy your big thick cock?" Kelly asked.

John started fucking Kelly.

"She loved it. I may have to ask her to teach you something that she can do, but you've never been able to." John said.

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

"She took my entire cock in her mouth and throat." John said.

Kelly moaned.

"Really? She took all of it in her mouth?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah...I could feel her lips around the base of my cock and her nose was in my pubes." John said.

"Oh my; I'm sure you enjoyed that." Kelly said.

"It was incredible. Her mouth felt almost as good as your pussy." John said.

Kelly moaned.

"I'll have to ask her how she does it and we can work on it. Maybe she can show me when we get together to work on the threesome we're supposed to have with her." Kelly said.

"Oh god...that would be great." John said.

"How many times did you fuck her?" Kelly asked.

John laughed.

"That's hard to say. We used 3 condoms before we were done, but we kept changing positions so depending on how you define fucking it was 3 or like a dozen." John said.

"You fucked her in 12 different positions?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"It was something like that. We had to find out which ones worked for us that we could make look good on camera." John said.

"Were you wearing a condom when she sucked your cock?" Kelly asked.

"No." John said.

"Did you cum in her mouth?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." John said.

"Did she swallow it?" Kelly asked.

"Yes." John said.

Kelly moaned and John could tell that talking about him fucking Lisa had Kelly close to an orgasm so he sped up his fucking.

"She swallowed my cum and went home to Tom with it in her stomach." John said.

"OH GOD!" Kelly said.

Kelly had an orgasm. Despite having cum 4 times already that day John was close so he willed himself to finish and buried his cock in his wife and came with her. After resting for a moment with his cock still inside her John pulled out of Kelly and backed away far enough for her to straighten up and turn around. She kissed John.

"Jesus Christ that was hot." Kelly said.

"Yes it was. I want to make something clear just so there's no misunderstanding. I enjoyed having sex with Lisa today, but I was doing it for the movie...nothing else." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I understand baby...that's why I had sex with Julie and Amy today." Kelly said.

"Right, but I really need you to understand that today was just the first of several times that I'm going to be with Lisa before we start shooting." John said.

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"We both enjoyed it and we didn't have any trouble actually doing it, but we were both really nervous today so there was very little kissing or anything like that, it was just sex. Since she's supposed to be playing my wife in the movie we decided that we're going to have to get together a few more times so that we'll be able to convey the passion between a husband and wife on screen." John said.

Kelly nodded.

"That makes sense I guess. We certainly want your scenes with Lisa to be believable. I was actually going to talk to you about being with Julie and Amy again and being with Lisa too...so since you're the one that brought it up I guess we're both okay with it." Kelly said.

"I guess so." John said.

Lisa had stayed at the beach house for a while after John had left to wash the sheets and clean up a little so she got back to town after he did. As soon as she walked into their house Tom ran to Lisa, put his arms around her, and kissed her.

"Welcome back baby; how was it earlier...you know...being with John?" Tom asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"It was fine." Lisa said.

Tom looked at his wife.

"Fine? Just fine?" Tom asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"What do you want Tom...dirty little details about what we did?" Lisa asked.

Tom smiled and kissed Lisa again.

"The dirtier the better." Tom said.

Lisa rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Okay. I suppose I should start with the surprise I got when I first arrived." Lisa said.

"What was the surprise?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"John had beaten me out there and when I found him he was already naked." Lisa said.

"He was already naked?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah, not only was he naked; he was sitting out on the deck." Lisa said.

"He was outside?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yeah." Lisa said.

"He was so excited to fuck you that he was already naked when you got there and he wanted to fuck outside?" Tom asked.

"He said that he was already naked because he didn't want to look foolish getting undressed in front of me. He also said that he didn't see much point in waiting to take his clothes off since we knew why we were there. He would have done it out on the deck, but I wasn't comfortable with that so we went inside." Lisa said.

"Where did you do it?" Tom asked.

"We went into the downstairs bedroom; the guest suite." Lisa said.

"What happened? What did you do first?" Tom asked.

"John was already naked so I went ahead and took my clothes off." Lisa said.

"So did he fuck you right away?" Tom asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"No. I was already pretty nervous, but being naked in front of John made me even more nervous so I asked him if we could start with oral hoping that it would help me relax and get me excited and get my juices flowing before we had sex." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"I'm sure he didn't mind that at all. Did you do him first or did he do you first?" Tom asked.

"I did him first. John was standing so I got on my knees in front of him and sucked and stroked his cock for a few minutes. I wasn't able to get it all in my mouth that way so I had him get on his knees and I was able to get on my hands and knees and take him into my throat like I do with you." Lisa said.

"Was he big?" Tom asked.

Lisa was hesitant to answer.

"Judging by your expression he was bigger than me; how much bigger are we talking? How big was he?" Tom asked.

"From what Kelly has told us it's 8 ½ inches; it looked and felt every bit of that to me. It's pretty thick too." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"He was that big and you were able to take all of it in your throat?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Yes; it was a tight fit, but I took all of it." Lisa said.

Tom began rubbing the front of his pants.

"Did you just suck him for a little while or did you make him cum?" Tom asked.

"I sucked him like that until he came in my mouth." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"Did you swallow his cum?" Tom asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"Of course I did; I don't know any women that actually spit it out. If you're gonna let it in your mouth in the first place you may as well swallow it." Lisa said.

"So John's cum is in your stomach right now?" Tom asked.

"Is that okay?" Lisa asked.

Lisa was nervous as she looked at Tom; he smiled and shook his head.

"I have no idea why, but I find it hot as fuck. I should be pissed that my friend's cum is in my wife's stomach right now, but just feel my reaction." Tom said.

Tom removed his hand from rubbing his crotch and placed Lisa's hand on the front of his pants; she could feel that his cock was rock hard. She wasn't surprised since she knew he was rubbing it, but she was relieved at his reaction.

"You're really enjoying hearing about me having sex with John aren't you?" Lisa asked.

Tom smiled.

"Yes, and I'm really looking forward to watching him have sex with you in person when we're filming and then over and over in the finished movie. So what happened after you'd sucked him off?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled.

"I'd really relaxed and started to get into things while sucking his cock so by the time I lay back on the bed and John's tongue flicked over my clit I was fully aroused." Lisa said.

Tom started kissing Lisa's neck.

"Was he any good at eating your pussy?" Tom asked.

Lisa moaned as Tom began rubbing the front of her panties under her skirt.

"He was amazing. Kelly's been telling us for years how talented John is with his tongue so I was excited to experience it for myself. Kelly wasn't just bragging; good God he was great." Lisa said.

Tom nibbled on Lisa's earlobe.

"How many times did he make you cum?" Tom asked.

Lisa shook her head as she unzipped Tom's pants, pulled his cock out, and started slowly stroking it.

"Several; I'm not sure how many. It would have been more than it was, but after a while I was begging him to stop eating my pussy so he could climb up on the bed and fuck me with his big beautiful cock." Lisa said.

Tom smiled.

"Did he do it?" Tom asked.

Lisa nodded.

"Boy did he ever. He grabbed a condom, put it on, came up on the bed with me, and mounted me missionary style at first because I was already laying on my back. He put one of my legs up on his shoulder and fucked me hard like that for a few minutes and it felt amazing, but then we changed positions." Lisa said.

"What other positions did you try so I can picture you getting fucked in them." Tom said.

"We went from me laying on my back with one leg on his shoulder to laying on our sides with John behind me, then we went to cowgirl. John came while I was riding him so we took a few minutes for him to recover and put on a fresh condom. When we started again we started with doggie style, we moved to where I was lying face down on the bed with my legs spread as John was on top of me as he fucked me, then he pulled me back to the edge of the bed so I was still face down but his feet were on the ground, then he flipped me over and fucked me while I was on my back but his feet were on the floor, and he filled the second condom with me lying on my side with my legs running along the end of the bed with him fucking me sideways." Lisa said.

Tom was nearly shaking with lust.

"Jesus Christ. Was that the end of it?" Tom asked.

Lisa smiled and shook her head.

"No, believe it or not John was able to recover in just a few minutes so we were able to keep going even after he'd cum 3 times. His stamina was incredible. I was really pleased to see that because he's going to need it for the movie." Lisa said.

"What else did you do?" Tom asked.

"John put my shoulders and head on the floor and my ass up against the bed and he stood over me and drove his cock down into me. There was a chair in the bedroom so we did it with him reclined and me straddling his lap. We did it where he was standing and he was bouncing me up and down on his cock while my legs were wrapped around him. We did it with him standing and me sitting on the bathroom counter. We finished the last time with me with one leg up on the counter and the other on the floor. We didn't stay in any particular position for very long, we were trying every possible position that we thought we might do in the movie just so we could get comfortable doing it." Lisa said.

Tom smiled as he continued to rub his wife's pussy through her panties and she continued to slowly stroke his cock.

"So you had hot wild sex with John was there any kissing or anything?" Tom asked.

Lisa shrugged.

"There was a little kissing. You might not believe it from the number of different positions we tried, but we were both incredibly nervous; we'd never done anything like that before. We've known each other for a long time and we're both happily married so we had to get past the idea of having sex with someone other than our own spouse so we agreed that today was going to be purely about sex just to get us used to each other. We're going to work on faking the emotion and the passion next time." Lisa said.

Tom pulled his lips away from Lisa's neck and looked into her face.

"Next time?" Tom asked.

Lisa shrugged and looked uneasy.

"Well yeah...you don't really think that we can have sex just once and be comfortable enough together to look like we're making love in the movie do you? What's the matter...do you not want me to have sex with John again until we start filming?" Lisa asked.

Tom smiled.

"You tell me." Tom said.

Tom started thrusting his hard cock up into his wife's hand.

"Oh my...hearing the details of me having sex with another man earlier today has you really excited. Well my pussy put in a pretty good workout with John so I'm not really up for having sex right now, but I can take care of that problem with my mouth and hands if you want. Would you like that?" Lisa asked.

Tom didn't even bother with words. He put his hands on his wife's shoulders and pushed her gently to her knees. Lisa started licking Tom's erect cock.

"God baby you do that so well." Tom said.

"John liked it too." Lisa said.

Tom smiled as he took a handful of Lisa's hair and guided her mouth to the head of his cock. Lisa opened her mouth and took her husband's 6 inch cock all the way into her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby." Tom said.

Lisa knew exactly how to please her husband so she quickly sucked Tom's cock until he came in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and moved up to kiss her husband.

"Did you like that baby?" Lisa asked.

"It was awesome. I love you so much." Tom said.

A few blocks away Eric and Julie were sitting in their living room. Eric was looking at Julie; he'd been hoping that she would tell him what happened as soon as she got home from the hotel, but she'd been silent from the moment she walked in. His curiosity finally got the better of him.

"So you had your first experience with another woman today; two women actually, how was it?" Eric asked.

Julie looked at her husband. She was both incredibly nervous and incredibly excited about telling Eric about her experience. She smiled.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds