• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 06

Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 06

12345

Note: All characters in this story are of legal age. All of the characters are well over eighteen years of age.

I neither judge nor condone any of the heinous actions detailed in this chapter of MEAN GIRLS of MAPLEWOOD. That being said, I appreciate all comments on this story good and bad. Feedback feeds this tale of GIRLS GONE WILD and I would love to continue hearing from my audience.

*****

"What's up?" Leslie was perplexed as she walked through the unlocked door into April's living room and discovered her two friends working on a virginal looking white dress. It was very conservative and floor length with long sleeves ending in a sort of faux feathery looking cuff. The material was sheer and see-through.

"We just wanted your help with this dress." April glibly replied smiling that now familiar unbalanced grin full of teeth at the slightly confused cheerleader.

"I thought we were hanging out tonight Red and you called me over to help with a dress fitting." Red had a sort of detached bored expression on her face. This had become the norm since they had all unwittingly ruined the life of her boyfriend Brad Tucker. Red had seemingly lost her taste for mischief opting out of a number of social activities with the new trio of bitches she had created as a social experiment.

"Just put it on bitch." The red head snarled partially startling her best friend as April gingerly removed the garment from the antique mannequin presenting it to her.

"This is gonna be so awesome Leslie. You're really gonna love this." April had gotten comfortable in her role as the third of the new evil trio enjoying her new blond locks which were braided around her spherical head and wearing a Von Dutch t-shirt and cut-off jean shorts. The bottoms of her partially reddened cheeks were exposed and Leslie had no idea what had occurred before she'd come over.

Earlier that day April had goaded Red into spanking her with a large wooden spoon for an hour and awarding her with a feast on the cheerleader's snatch. April intimately enjoyed fellating the red head that had formerly made her life a living hell and had eventually mastered her body's secrets and knew all the intricacies to give her lover screaming orgasms whenever they hooked up. She liked to continuously work Red over with her mouth and fingers until she received a hard slap to the face. The girls had worked this out beforehand as a form of "safe word" between them whenever they engaged in rough play together.

"Where can I change into this?" Leslie held the garment in front of her body looking at it with a cautious expression.

"Well, what's wrong with right here?" April laughed knowing the conservative nature of the buxom brunette.

"Eeeww, you're nasty bitch. You just wanna check out my tits." Leslie knew of the girl's sexual activities together and hid her disapproval most of the time out of fear of Red. It had been not too long ago that she'd reluctantly "experimented" with her best friend, their actions leading into the eventual assault, rape and humiliation of Humbert Jenkins.

"Stop stalling Leslie, put the fuckin dress on." Red was giving her that patented evil stare and the stacked brunette sucked it up and pulled the loose fitting top over her head and tossed it on the couch to stand before her peers in a specially made minimizer nude-colored brassiere. She started to pull the garment over her head when April sighed loudly and looked over at Red.

"Loose the bra Les, it was made to go without any underwear." Red gave her friend a challenging grin that was intended as a warning and simultaneous dare. The confusion continued to mount in the cheerleader as she slowly removed her bra while keeping the dress in front of her at all times. She had a bit of difficulty getting the sheer frock over her shoulder length highlighted brown hair finally pulling it into place. She was surprised at the snug, almost skin tight feel of the light material and alarmed that her large breasts were plainly visible.

"See, I told you Red!! She looks fucking delicious!!" Red openly groaned at the glee of the chubby blonde before addressing her friend.

"Loose the leggings too."

"What?!!" Leslie was definitely getting all kinds of warning signals even while instantaneously rolling the navy blue tights down her thick thighs and shapely calves. She had gone "commando" never knowing that hours later she would be doffing her pants in front of her best friend and her friend's lover. She kicked the leggings across the living room floor finally on display in the dress. The fabric was indeed sheer enough that she felt a slight breeze from a nearby open window. The embarrassed teen felt truly nude in front of her peers.

"Wow you look so, uh virginal. Like a perfect fucking sacrifice of innocence." April commented absentmindedly cupping one of her massive boobs while she ogled the visibly unnerved teen.

"We can put some flowers in her hair, uh no...a wreath of flowers around her head to make it all complete." The chubby blonde was talking to herself enchanted by a mental picture dancing around in her seemingly addled skull.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!" Leslie wanted some answers and God be damned if she wasn't going to get them from her best friend.

Red didn't respond verbally only nodding over at April drawing the beautiful teen's eyes to her overweight lover.

"It's your gangbang dress Leslie." April deadpanned looking the brunette directly in the eyes as smile drained from her face.

"WHAT?!!-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!" Her anger and intolerance began to bubble to the top as she found herself looking at the palm of April's hand.

"Me and Melissa been talking and we've decided that we're tired of your shit. We're tired of you-RIDING OUR FUCKIN COATTAILS BITCH!!" The rage was palpable in April's voice and it seemed that she could no longer contain herself in the cheerleader's presence.

"FUCK YOU FLABBY ASS CUNT!!" Leslie countered looking back and forth between Red and the chubby girl suddenly yelling at her.

"RED, YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET THIS BITCH TALK TO ME LIKE THIS?!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FUCKIN BFF!!" Red was trembling as she raised her hands to her temple rubbing her throbbing head.

"I thought you were my friend Les...BUT YOU FUCKED UP BIG TIME WHORE!!"

"Is this about Humbert?" Realization had slowly begun to creep up on her as she stared at the agitated women in front of her. April slapped her palms to her head and motioned towards Red with outstretched hands.

"You used my fucking name to blackmail that piece of shit Leslie. Did you think I forgot about that you clueless idiot? I told you to leave him alone so that what we did would go away quietly but NOOOOO!! You just had to go back and RAPE HIM AGAIN DIDN'T YOU?!!"

"HE'S NOT GONNA TALK RED!! I TOLD YOU WE HAVE THIS-!!"

"Connection right, I totally get it bitch. You've been telling me for weeks about how this skinny little geek loves having his corn hole violently stuffed full and I've had the distinct displeasure of listening to your sick fucking obsession with this nobody."

"But Red, you don't understand what Humbert and I have ...its special."

"And we're just asking you to PROVE it BITCH. That's all Leslie. We want to see if it's really true and all you gotta do is get him over here and fuck his ass in front of us. Make us BELIEVE IT Leslie, or you're gonna have to pay the fucking piper whore." Red's tone and intent were crystal clear sending a chill down her spine. Leslie had never been the focal point of her friend's boundless rage and it genuinely frightened her.

"Fuck Leslie, you can end all this right now and call Humbert over here for an epic ass fucking. Would you like to use my phone bitch?" April offered her small pink mobile phone to the petrified brunette.

"Red, we're BEST-FRIENDS!" She cried out in a pleading tone.

"Ask me why we made the dress Leslie. Come on bitch, ask me!!" April seemed to be getting hyper animated.

Leslie didn't respond to April and continued looking into her friend's eyes for anything familiar and finding nothing.

"We wanted you to have something nice when you lose that oh-so fucking precious virginity of yours Leslie." The chubby blonde licked her lips at the thought of watching the haughty brunette being violated.

"You told her?!!" Leslie couldn't believe her secret had been revealed by Red. She had sworn her confidant to complete and utter secrecy during a sleepover one night after being prodded continuously by the redhead about her sexual exploits of which there were none and the compelling reason for her chaste state. The revelation of her physical innocence had led the jaded redhead to push her friend's boundaries repeatedly resulting in Leslie's addiction to a sex toy which led ultimately to her current obsession with pegging Humbert.

It had been a Pandora's Box opened never to be closed again when Leslie had experienced her first screaming orgasm so long ago on Red's bathroom floor during that sleepover. That experience had increased a thousand fold when she'd decided to participate in a sick social experiment and rape one of their male classmates with a strap-on. The intense sensation she'd received had sent her over the edge to the point of no return and she'd convinced herself that the nerd she'd violated felt the same way.

Deep down, she wasn't so sure anymore.

"You have until Friday when the final bell rings." She had begun trembling when she'd realized that she was apparently on the outs with her best friend.

"Red-Melissa, come on now. You can't really be serious about this? We're girls, you and me. Best Friends Forever right?"

"You know Les; I have changed my mind. I really don't want to spend a year doling out portions of your PATHETIC ASS to losers around Maplewood High, so I kind of figured that we could just get it all out of the way at once. Know what I'm talking about bitch." Her blood ran cold when Red flashed her smile.

"WHAT?!!" Leslie felt weak in the knees and backed away from the grinning duo getting their meaning before they were even put into words.

"ONE BIG FUCKING EXTRAVAGANZA!! You should see the mother fucking talent we've got lined up girlfriend. The list is PHENOMINAL!!" April had her arms outstretched symbolizing the number of men that had been lined up to deflower her.

"NO!!"

"Leslie my chaste friend, they're coming out of the woodwork for a slice of your fat ass!! We should sell tickets on the real! I could probably pay for college with that shit." Red started laughing along with April as she nearly pissed herself.

"NOOOOOO!!" Leslie quickly ran from the house nearly falling down the wooden steps in the process.

************************************************************

Maplewood High was abuzz with the revelation of the apparent break-up of Red and Leslie's friendship. The girls as a collective had ruled the school with an iron fist, acted with impunity and routinely got away with murder. It was known that Red had put Leslie in a social "time-out" and forbid any of the other squad members from associating with her for the rest of the week.

The head cheerleader was definitely sending her former friend a message. Leslie had tried to weather the drama for the first two days of the week before the isolation started driving her slowly up the wall.

Some other girls beneath her former social circle had been amiable with the attractive brunette attempting to start a new "sewing circle" but Leslie blew them off chaffing at their pathetic attempts to use her.

"Jackson."

"Here." A teen raised his hand in the back of the class.

"McAllister."

"Here." A chunky brunette raised her hand to answer her teacher.

"Reed." The head cheerleader raised her hand with a smile. She had begun sitting towards the front of the class since her split with Leslie.

"Jenkins." There was no answer. Mr. West looked up after calling Humbert's name two more times before marking him absent. Leslie was worried because only Humbert could get her out of this shit predicament.

But the lanky nerd was missing and hadn't been seen for three weeks since she'd last "had sex" with him at his house. She'd wanted to drop by his place and see if he was okay, but didn't want to chance it after Red's reaction to her second tryst with Humbert. Leslie had kept her secrets to herself, but she had been masturbating a lot more frequently since fucking the nerd a second time.

"Hey Les, what's your deal?" It was Patty and she immediately knew that the politicking blonde was playing both sides of the fence in case Leslie came out on top in the current feud.

"What are you doing talking to me? Isn't that against Red's law or something?"

"Come on Leslie, just throwing you a sympathetic ear is all." Patty tried to look earnest.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"The girls, the squad and I think this "thing" you got going on with Melissa is kind of making us look weak. We just want it to be over is all. Just give her whatever she wants so things can get back to normal."

"You don't have a fucking clue what's going on do you?"

"Look, the girls and I are just trying to help." Leslie almost laughed in the thin teen's face. Her primitive fishing for information was almost adorable.

"Unless you can pull Humbert Jenkins out of your ass, there's nothing you've got that can help me out with Red." She casually turned and walked away.

"Humbert? What do you want with that geek anyway? I've seen him and he just creeps me the fuck out." Leslie's eyes had widened at the mention of his name as she turned smiling to her new subordinate.

"You've seen him?"

"Yeah, he's got a locker near the gymnasium and he's a total freak of nature, all Emo and shit." Patty was genuinely befuddled why Leslie would need to find Humbert.

"Show me." Leslie draped her arm around the petite teen's shoulders and plied her with a few compliments.

*************************************************************

Humbert knew his time was running out. He'd cut U.S. History class for the last three weeks to avoid seeing Leslie. The shapely cheerleader had haunted his nightmares for far too long and he'd been suffering continuously due to his damaged rectum. After the last rape, his anus had not fully recovered and the poor teen had been left with a noticeable gape. He still occasionally spotted blood in his underwear and after a few too many questions from his concerned mother had taken to using the butt plug for practicality.

He didn't know how to come clean to his parents and his polar opposite father would never understand him being forced into anal sex by two girls. After Leslie had taken him that second time, something had died inside of him and begun to fester. He no longer took pleasure in simple things like comics or his X-Box. He started to hate the numerous action figures and toys that adorned his shelves.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Humbert knew that his beautiful monster would never leave him alone and that he would have to find a way to escape her gaze. He'd started seeing her everywhere he went whether she was there or not.

He'd flung a soft drink at some unfortunate girl at a convenience store and received a sound beating from the frightened girl's cousin after mistaking her for the cheerleader. Luckily the owner of the store had saved him before any serious damage could be done.

Somewhere along the line Humbert had decided to avoid his problems by hiding, but the beating he took that day had made him...angry.

He paid off Casey, one of his friends to switch lockers with him giving the fellow nerd two hundred dollars of money he'd saved up for San Diego Comic Con. Gone were the brightly colored t-shirts and cargo shorts in favor of hoodies and baggy jeans. The nerd kept to himself and ditched the two classes he shared with Leslie. He just kept telling himself that he would find a way to make up all the work he'd missed later when he found a way out of his situation with Leslie.

The nerd packed his own lunch and usually ate under the bleachers in the gymnasium or in study hall.

He'd been called to the office where his counselor Mrs. English had questioned him extensively about cutting class and notified him that his parents would be informed of his activities after he'd been less than responsive.

Humbert had nearly flipped her off when she'd spoke of telling his parents but had quietly trudged off to his locker to retrieve his books.

"Hey sexy, you miss me?" He was suddenly slapped hard on his rear end jolting the butt plug in his ass.

Leslie was suddenly staring him right in the eyes as she ran her fingers through her long brown highlighted locks pushing her hair to the side exposing an ear. It was only moments but his eyes took in every familiar detail of her stunning hourglass figure wrapped in a light blue form fitting dress to her wedge heels and the meticulously painted toenails of her small feet.

"This where you been hiding Hum-Bert? Look, we need to talk." She was excited to see him after weeks of desperate longing and wondering what had happened to her crush. She was not prepared for what happened next.

Humbert hocked and spit a loogie right into the statuesque cheerleader's face.

Before she could react, the nerd bolted into the adjoining gym as several onlookers watched Leslie touching her face in complete shock. Some jocks from the football team were present and took immediate umbrage at the order of events.

"HEY, YOU SEE WHAT THAT FUCKIN NERD DID TO LESLIE?!!" One roided out jock yelled to two of his teammates.

"THAT'S FUCKED UP!! LET'S GET THAT LITTLE SHIT!!" Humbert suddenly found himself being chased by three of the biggest assholes on campus and he didn't miss a beat hitting the fire exit and setting off the alarms as he ran into the parking lot.

"DON'T HURT 'EM!! I NEED THAT FUCKER!!" Leslie yelled after the jocks running behind them as well before tripping and losing one of her shoes.

Humbert was about ten feet in front of the jocks running for his life while dragging a backpack full of heavy literature books which were falling from his pack onto the parking lot asphalt. A few gym teachers had run out of the fire exit and watched Humbert leap into the air onto one of the perimeter fences topped with barbed wire and attempt to flip headfirst to the other side.

One of the jocks had leaped onto the fence and snagged Humbert's hoodie nearly hanging the teen in his own clothing. The other jocks were quickly on the fence struggling to pull him back over when the resourceful nerd yanked his zipper down sliding out of his jacket onto the other side and landing on his feet.

He quickly disappeared into the brush on his side of the fence. None of the jocks followed figuring he was a lost cause. Leslie walked into the parking lot dabbing the spittle from her face with some sycophant's handkerchief and looking down at Humbert's discarded books.

"It ain't gonna be that easy after all." She picked up his U.S. History book while some of the winded jocks gathered around trying to catch her favor figuring chasing Humbert had given them a chance with the stacked brunette.

*************************************************************

Humbert had run through the brush and lost his footing rolling down a hill and nearly into the street. He would continue running for five more blocks before hopping onto the bus. He wouldn't feel safe until he was miles from school and walking up the block to his home at the end of the cul-de-sac.

He'd replayed his actions over and over again from spitting in Leslie's face to his daring escape from the idiot jocks that worshipped the ground she walked on. He felt good for a few moments before realizing that he'd have to return to school the following day.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds