• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 09

Home Made Porno Ch. 09

123

Note: This is the ninth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The ninth installment covers John's rehearsal with Amy and Tom dealing with his feelings about the movie.

Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------

As John was pulling into his driveway Tuesday night after work he saw Amy's car parked in front of the house. He pulled into the garage, shut his SUV off, and entered the house.

"I'm home." John said.

"We're in here sweetie." Kelly said.

John walked into the living room and found Kelly and Amy sitting on the couch together having a glass of wine.

"I'm sorry that I'm running a little late; there was an accident right before the off ramp, it took half an hour to go the last quarter mile." John said.

"It's okay John; Kelly's been a very good host considering that she knows I'm here to have sex with her husband." Amy said.

John smiled.

"Are you sure about that; you don't know what she might have put in your wine. Fall all you know, she could have poisoned you." John said.

Amy laughed.

"I didn't think of that." Amy said.

Kelly smiled and stood up.

"I wouldn't have poisoned her wine; that would be alcohol abuse." Kelly said.

John and Amy laughed. Kelly walked over and kissed John.

"You two have fun; I'm going to go see a movie and get some dinner." Kelly said.

"Are you sure you're okay to drive?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I only had one glass of wine and it took me an hour to drink it; I'm fine." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

"How long do you think you'll be?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I have no idea." John said.

"It's almost 7:00 now, the movie starts at 8:10. It should be over by 10:00 will it be safe to come home when the movie is over?" Kelly asked.

"We should be done well before then; we're not animals." Amy said.

Kelly smiled.

"Having been with both of you, I'm not so sure about that. I'll figure on coming home at 10:00." Kelly said.

"Okay." John said.

Kelly grabbed her stuff, got in her car, and left. When they heard the garage door finish closing John and Amy looked at each other.

"So here we are." John said.

"Alone at last." Amy said.

John shook his head.

"You know, I was hoping that after being with Lisa the other day that this would be easier. I mean I've already had sex with someone besides Kelly so it's not like this is the first time, but I'm still pretty nervous about this. I guess doing it here in my own house when my wife just left makes it more difficult." John said.

Amy held up her glass of wine.

"Why do you think I'm drinking this? I'm about to have sex with one of my best friends' husband in their house and she knows all about it. At least Saturday we were at a hotel; I really think that made it easier." Amy said.

John smiled.

"We don't have to do it here in the house." John said.

"Where would we do it if not here in the house? It's not worth driving all the way over to a hotel and trying to get a room and I'm not sure that I've had enough wine to be comfortable doing it on the front lawn." Amy said.

John laughed.

"The front lawn isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it's not far off either. We've got a very private backyard. Thanks to the hedges, fences, and the way the other houses are laid out nobody has a view into most of the backyard. We could do it out there." John said.

Amy was surprised.

"You really want to do it outside?" Amy asked.

John shrugged.

"Kelly and I have done it out there a number of times. It's just an option if the idea of doing it in my and Kelly's house bothers you." John said.

Amy shook her head.

"I'm far more bothered by the idea of doing it outside than I am of doing it in here." Amy said.

"Then let's go find someplace a little more comfortable." John said.

John headed for the stairs; Amy stood up and followed him.

"We aren't going to your bedroom are we?" Amy asked.

John shook his head.

"No; Kelly and I agreed that neither of us would use our bedroom for this. We don't consider this cheating since we've all consented to it, but that room is just for us." John said.

John led Amy into the guest bedroom; John closed the door behind them. Amy noticed the box of condoms that John had put on the bed before leaving for work; she picked the box up.

"Ah yes, the necessary evil of our 'undressed rehearsals' is this a fresh box? Did you use an entire box of condoms with Lisa on Saturday?" Amy asked.

John smiled and shook his head.

"No; we didn't use a whole box, we only used a few. I put the box that I took up there with me on the front seat as I was leaving and by the time I got home they'd disappeared. They must have slipped off when I was stopping and they slid under the seat or something; I couldn't find them easily. It was less of a hassle to just buy more." John said.

"I hope you didn't buy them somewhere that you normally shop. If the clerk knows you and Kelly they'll think you're cheating on her buying so many condoms in just a few days." Amy said.

John laughed.

"I bought them at two different stores that I don't think I've ever been in before so I think it should be okay. It was really strange buying condoms in the first place. With Kelly on birth control we haven't used them in years. I felt kind of like a kid buying beer legally for the first time. There's nothing wrong with buying condoms, but it still feels strange." John said.

Amy smiled.

"So how do you want to start?" Amy asked.

John shrugged.

"I don't know. Outside of the quickie at the top of the stairs I'm not even sure what kind of scenes we'll have together so I don't know what we need to be comfortable doing." John said.

Amy nodded.

"It's kind of hard to prepare when you don't know what you'll be doing. I talked to Robert and he said that they're giving you more scenes like you asked, but he wouldn't tell me what they are or if I'm in them. Since my character is supposed to be the sluttiest one of the four girls in the movie we can assume that we're going to have more than just a quickie at the top of the stairs together. Since we don't know what we're going to be asked to do in the script maybe we should just work on several different positions and see what works." Amy said.

"That makes sense; it also sounds like fun." John said.

Amy smiled.

"Yes it does. Just so you know John, I've been looking forward to this since I heard about what Robert and Susan did out at the beach house." Amy said.

"So this is revenge sex for you huh? I thought that you were okay with what happened." John said.

Amy shook her head.

"Just because I can accept what happened the first time they got together to write, and accept what is still happening each time they work together, doesn't mean that I'm okay with it. My husband has been fucking another woman." Amy said.

"You're not exactly here to play chess with me Amy." John said.

"I know that John; I realize that I'm being a hypocrite to be upset with Robert given the fact that I'm going to be fucking you and the girls in the movie. If we'd thought about it beforehand and realized that they might end up wanting to have sex I might have been okay with it. If they'd asked if it would be okay if it happened I think I'd have been okay with it, but they didn't ask. They apologized after it happened and asked if they could do it again." Amy said.

John shook his head.

"Nobody thought that writing the script together would get them so worked up that they'd have sex. There are a lot of things about making this movie that we didn't think through at the start of this. We were too busy looking at the forest to notice the trees. Some of the trees are pretty important." John said.

Amy nodded.

"Yeah, I certainly didn't think the whole thing through that night. Making our own porno seemed like such a hot idea in the heat of the moment that I was ready to do it right then, but it's a lot more work and requires a lot more sacrifice than we realized that first night." Amy said.

"So do you regret agreeing to be in the movie? Do you want to back out?" John asked.

Amy shook her head.

"No, I don't regret it, and there's no way that I'm backing out." Amy said.

"Are you staying in because of what Robert did with Susan?" John asked.

Amy shook her head.

"No, that's certainly part of it, but I still want to do this for me too. I think that overall it will be fun to make the movie, and it will be amazing to sit down with everyone and watch the final product. I just wish that we'd taken more time to think about the project, talk about it, and plan it out before jumping into things like this. What happened with Robert and Susan either wouldn't have happened or we would have been prepared for it if we had taken the time to think things through." Amy said.

John nodded.

"Yeah, a little more planning probably would have been good, but we weren't thinking rationally that night. The five of us agreed to have sex on film, but Kelly and I are the only ones in the movie that had ever had sex with each other before and she and I only have one scene. It was ridiculous to think that you and I would be comfortable having sex for the first time in front of everyone else...and on camera. It was even more ridiculous to think that you four girls would be comfortable being with another woman on camera when none of you had ever been with a woman before. We didn't consider that at first, but we all want the movie to be awesome so we had to arrange for these 'undressed rehearsals' to get us all comfortable enough to do it on film." John said.

Amy nodded.

"The shower that I took with Kelly and Julie the other day would have made a great amateur sex tape, but it wasn't a scene from a porn movie. When we shoot the shower scene for the movie I want it to be really hot, but I'm supposed to be a confident and experienced woman when it comes to lesbian sex...I certainly wasn't that the other day." Amy said.

"Right; none of you had done that before. Lisa and I are supposed to be married in the movie. What we did on Saturday was not husband and wife sex...it was new lovers fucking for the first time. It would have been pretty hot on film, but we wouldn't have passed for husband and wife." John said.

"Speaking of new lovers, what do you say we get started?" Amy suggested.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" John asked.

"I'm sure John. I've needed to fuck someone since I found out about Robert and Susan. Ideally I would be fucking Mark since he's Susan's husband, but he's not in the movie so if I fucked him it would be cheating. I need to get used to having sex with you so I'm here to do that, but it also gives me a chance for revenge on Robert." Amy said.

John smiled.

"I've never been used for revenge sex before." John said.

"I think you'll like it...I want you to start by fucking me as hard as you can for as long as you can." Amy said.

"So you want to skip the preliminaries and go straight to sex?" John asked.

"Fuck me first so I'll have my revenge on Robert...then we can do the other stuff." Amy said.

"Okay; I guess we should take our clothes off and get started." John said.

John and Amy both started taking their clothes off. They were both nervous to be undressing in front of someone other than their spouse, but they were also both excited about what they were about to do. They both watched each other while taking their own clothes off. Amy wanted to see if John's cock was as big as Kelly had said it was. John wanted to finally get a look at Amy's augmented breasts. When they were both naked Amy took a step towards the bed, but John shook his head.

"Wait Amy, we aren't done yet." John said.

Amy looked down at herself and then back up at John.

"What do you mean? I don't have anything left to take off." Amy said.

John nodded.

"Yes you do, and so do I." John said.

John held up his left hand and reached for his wedding ring with his right hand; he pulled it off.

"Is that really necessary?" Amy asked.

John nodded.

"It is for me. These little rings are damn powerful. When I was with Lisa the other day she was touching my cock with her left hand while she was wearing her wedding ring...I almost lost it...and I almost lost my erection." John said.

Amy pulled off her wedding ring and put it on the table beside the bed.

"Taking my ring off doesn't make me any less married John." Amy said.

"I know that, but it's really tough for me to concentrate on having sex with you when you're wearing a very prominent symbol that you're married to another man." John said.

Amy smiled.

"I guess it's good that I don't have Robert's name tattooed on my ass then." Amy said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"Oh god; I don't know that I could handle that." John said.

Amy laughed.

"Luckily that's not going to be a problem. If it makes you more comfortable it's okay for me to take my ring off. I suppose that I probably shouldn't wear it in the movie anyway since I'm playing a single woman. I'll have to get used to the idea of not wearing it. I'd probably better tan without it too; I don't want any tan lines...even a small one on my finger. Now let's get started." Amy said.

"So you really want to just jump in and start off by fucking?" John asked.

Amy nodded and moved up into the middle of the bed.

"Absolutely; I came here to get fucked. Get that thing hard, put a condom on, and get up here on the bed with me." Amy said.

Amy laid on her back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs. John was amazed by how ready Amy was; apparently the wine she'd had with Kelly before he got home from work had done the trick. He opened the box of condoms and took one out. He held the condom with his left hand while stroking his cock with his right hand to get it hard. It didn't need much help after seeing Amy spread and waiting. John rolled the condom onto his cock and moved up onto the bed.

John crawled up between Amy's legs, leaned in and started licking her pussy.

"Hey...I said get up here and fuck me." Amy said.

John smiled.

"I'm just making sure you're good and wet." John said.

"Oh I'm ready...now get up here." Amy said.

John moved up over Amy. He got his first close up look at her tits; they were gorgeous. They stood out from her chest even though she was on her back, a side effect of the implants. Supporting himself with his left hand, John guided his cock to Amy's pussy with his right hand. He pressed the head into her; she moaned.

"Jesus that's thick." Amy said.

John pushed the rest of his cock into Amy.

"God that feels good. Now fuck me." Amy said.

John started fucking Amy; she grunted with each inward thrust. Amy had said that she wanted to get fucked hard for as long as John could, so he pounded his cock into her pussy hard and fast. John only eased up when he felt himself getting close to cumming. He was able to back away from his orgasm and keep fucking Amy.

"Yes...god yes...fuck me John. Yes." Amy grunted.

Amy cried out in orgasm a few seconds before John buried his cock in her pussy and filled the condom with cum. John held his cock inside Amy for another minute, enjoying the tight grip that her pussy had on him, before pulling it out. He rolled onto his back beside Amy.

"Damn, that was awesome." John said.

John pulled the condom off and tossed it into the trash can beside the bed.

"That was just what I needed. Now Robert and I are even. How long do you need before you can go again?" Amy asked.

"Give me a few minutes." John said.

"Do you want to spend those few minutes eating my pussy?" Amy asked.

"I could do that." John said.

"Good." Amy said.

John moved lower on the bed and Amy quickly moved so that she was sitting on John's face.

"You don't mind if I sit on your head do you?" Amy asked.

John smiled.

"Actually it's one of my favorite positions for eating pussy." John said.

"Oh really? Then this should be fun." Amy said.

John started licking Julie's pussy. His hands rubbed, stroked, and touched every part of Amy that they could reach. John rocked his head side to side to stroke his nose over Amy's clit as his tongue penetrated her pussy. One of his thumbs found it's way between her ass cheeks so that it could apply pressure to her asshole. He didn't push it in, he just teased it.

Amy was used to being the one in control when she sat on her own husband's face like that. Robert was at her mercy in that position, but she quickly realized that even though she was on top, it was John who was in control. John pulled Amy down hard against his face and she did her best to force her pussy hard against his tongue. Amy arched her back and moaned almost continuously as John assaulted her pussy with his mouth.

"OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING!" Amy yelled.

Amy's entire body shuddered as she exploded on John's face. Amy was bent forward to support herself with her hands as she recovered and caught her breath. She then rolled onto the bed beside John. She lay on her side looking at him with an expression that hadn't been there before; a look of awed confusion. John saw the look on Amy's face and laughed as he rolled off the bed. He walked over to the box of condoms, grabbed one out of the box, opened it, gave his cock a few strokes to make sure it was ready, and rolled the condom on. He smiled at Amy.

"I take it that you enjoyed yourself more than you were expecting to." John said.

Amy smiled.

"You certainly surprised me, I enjoy that position for oral with Robert because it usually gives me the power...that wasn't the case with you. I may have been sitting on your face, but I was at your mercy." Amy said.

John smiled.

"I can see why women would think that that position gives them the power over the guy; sitting on his head would seem to do that. If the guy knows what he's doing, the woman will be putty in his hands no matter what position you're in." John said.

Amy smiled.

"You certainly made me into putty...I clearly underestimated your skills. Kelly has been telling us for years that you had a talented tongue, but I thought that she was just boasting...it turns out she was right. That was incredible." Amy said.

John smiled.

"It's always good to know that your talents are appreciated. Are you ready to fuck again?" John asked.

John was stroking his condom covered cock. Amy smiled.

"Absolutely." Amy said.

"We should try several positions this time since we don't know what we'll have to do in the movie. Lady's choice on the position we start in." John said.

Amy thought for a moment before moving to the middle of the bed on her hands and knees.

"Let's start with doggie style; that's the scene we know we're going to have. We should work on it first." Amy said.

John laughed and moved onto the bed behind Amy. He used one of his hands to guide his cock to Amy's pussy. He pushed forward and his cock disappeared into Amy's pussy; she smiled.

"Jesus...that's thick. It feels so good." Amy said.

Amy moaned as John started fucking her. John had one hand on Amy's hip and the other was running up and down her back and side.

"You know, we should really be doing this standing up to see if I'm going to have to squat down for the shoot." John said.

"Okay, let's try it that way." Amy said.

John pulled his cock out of Amy's pussy and they moved off of the bed. Amy bent over the dresser on one side of the room and John moved behind her; he was a few inches taller than her and she had her legs spread making her shorter so John had to squat down slightly to get his cock into her pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds