• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 26

A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 26

12

This story takes place in a fictional world with fictional people. Any similarities to people or things in the world we actually live in is coincidental.

*****

KD was on her way back to school well before her father's trucks were ready to depart that Monday morning. Gwen feared her daughter's subdued manner as she said her goodbyes was due to the secrets both exposed and shared during the weekend, and she worried that her newfound openness might left the young woman with a less than favorable view of her mother. Still, Gwen tried to fight down the pride and excitement she felt in being so open, and for not overreacting to the discoveries of her daughter's sexual side.

The Lady was not silent on the matter, warning that her own deviation from the path of propriety would only amplify the effect on her daughters. The realization that mother and daughters shared an interest in certain weaknesses of the flesh made Gwen wonder if she had somehow passed her long-suppressed depravity on to the next generation. The Slut's suggestion that Natalie's sexual mentoring of all three Nelson women had probably been more instrumental than anything Gwen might have contributed did little to silence the Lady.

The accusations of perversion also reminded Gwen she now had the house to herself again. The Slut had been busy ever since she had serviced Tim two nights ago, suggesting various activities for the couple to act out once they were alone while the Lady did her best to suppress the scenarios that involved anything outside of husband and wife in a darkened bedroom.

One of the Slut's ideas had involved giving the package delivery driver an accidental peek, something Gwen needed no help from the Lady rejecting, although her imagination conjured lurid possibilities as the van rumbled up the driveway. Instead, she greeted him in the same professional manner she always had, waiting until the sound of his truck accelerating up the road grew faint before making her way back to the house.

Gwen stopped inside the kitchen door and stripped down to bare skin, clothes carefully laid over a nearby chair. Satisfied, she looked out the window, then stepped back on to the deck.

The morning was overcast and the temperatures cooler than normal this time of year, her nipples almost painfully erect from the chill and the excitement. She knew the pool water was still warm; a quick trip up the hillock to her right would confirm that.

It would also take her far away from her clothes, towel or any other form of cover should anyone choose that time to visit. The thought made her hesitate, and she spent some time absentmindedly poking through the flower beds around the house, itself a daring proposition given the distance she would have to cover to get to safety. The urge not to get caught fought with the thrill of it happening.

Gwen finally decided that delaying to act upon the dare she had issued herself was not going to make things any safer and hurried up the steps to the pool gate. She knew that if anyone were to pull into the yard now, her only hope would be to stay out of sight up here and hope they went away.

The swim was more of a completion of her self-challenge than necessity or desire. Although the thought of the rushing pool filter jet nearby briefly made her contemplate its use, the fact that KD had almost certainly done the same thing just hours before made the act seem more perverted than normal. Besides, she had other things waiting in her bedroom. She quickly exited the water and made her way back to the house, the chill air against her wet skin and the fear of being caught hastening her steps.

Her pace slowed after she had made it to her bedroom and dried off. There was no question in her mind what was next. Gwen took two steps towards the closet, towards her toys, and stopped.

No, she decided. Not now, maybe later. The need to demonstrate that she still had her legendary self-control suddenly filled her. I'll run down to town first and pick up some things, and then maybe when I get back...

Do it now AND do it later, the Slut urged, while the Lady applauded her denial of pleasure. The nude woman returned to the kitchen to collect her clothes and wandered back to the bedroom.

What she had removed before her swim was laid on the bed as Gwen decided to select a new outfit for the trip. A pair of loose-legged shorts and a thin blouse, both purchases from her recent shopping excursion two towns over—the image of the man watching her as she pretended to try them on flashed through her mind—were selected. Panties and a bra were given much consideration but rejected, although a tank top was substituted as a compromise. Gwen slipped on a pair of sandals and made her way out of the house and into her truck.

She made all of her planned stops, ever alert for signs that the other shoppers or employees might be looking at her bare legs and arms with disapproval. Her breasts bounced under her top, but thankfully her remained hidden, and she swore she could feel the air conditioning making its way up to her bare sex. The pace slowed at the mall as she took her time in the lingerie section of Brazil, a store she had not been in since that day Natalie had selected her bikinis. Gwen took delight in discretely showing her interest in the racy selections public before finally settling on the purchase of some underwear that rivaled KD's in their brevity. The young salesperson eyed her as she approached, trying to make up her mind whether the customer in front of her was one of those women who thought she was still twenty-something. No, she decided, she might be older, but she'll look damn good in these.

Long enough, Gwen declared as she took the bag from the smiling clerk. She had proven she could resist the perverted urges.

Gwen climbed into the cab of her truck and started the engine. Three spaces up, a slightly-overweight middle-aged man in a shirt and tie was pulling something out of the trunk of his sedan. She looked down at him from her perch, knowing that she had plenty of time to put the vehicle into gear and pull away before he crossed in front of her. Instead, she watched the balding man remove a bag and close the trunk lid. Her hand pushed up the loose leg of her shorts until she made contact with the bare skin at the junction of her thigh. Gwen was mortified to discover just how wet she was as a single finger slid up her cleft and began to circle her clit.

The man hurried past, unaware of what was happening in the truck. The thrill of touching herself with this stranger so near kept Gwen's finger busy until he was well out of sight. It was with great reluctance that she withdrew her hand and looked about for any other approaching passers-by, taking a moment to steady her breathing and let the air conditioning cool the flush she had developed. With no other shoppers to offer another performance to, Gwen dropped the truck into gear and pulled out. Her speed was watched diligently as she made her way home—she was sure any police officer who stopped her would guess by sight and smell what had been happening in the truck.

The truck braked to a stop in front of the Nelson Plumbing workshop. Gwen reminded herself not to hurry as she climbed the stairs to her office, attempting to make up for her earlier lapse in self-control. There were several messages waiting; one in particular warned her of the return of one of the apprentices for extra parts. The news agitated the aroused woman; there was no way she could risk any "alone time" until after Andrew had returned and headed out again. In fact, it was probably best if he didn't see her in her current dress, either. Gwen grumbled as she made her way back to the house for more traditional wear, adding a bra this time to her jeans and long-sleeve blouse but still omitting panties as a small form of rebellion.

Gwen had the part waiting for the young apprentice as he pulled up twenty minutes later. His knowing smile made her feel as though she were being mentally undressed, and she irrationally regretted not having worn underwear. With a wave and that same cocky grin, he was gone again a moment later. The Lady was taken aback by his impudence, wondering if Tim should be told of their employee's surreptitious disrespect, while the Slut bemoaned the fact that Gwen could probably have made herself come and still been out here in time to meet the muscular young apprentice.

Well, I've got plenty of time now, she mused. Between the vibrators and that impossibly large faux penis hiding in the closet, I probably won't last five minutes. She thought back to just how little effort it would have taken with just her finger in the mall parking lot. She probably wouldn't have even needed her toys...

Why even go back to the house? The thought of doing something so depraved right here in the office excited her, right where her employees had seen her so many times, and Gwen began to unbutton her blouse. It only took a moment to shed everything. Now what? She eyed the couch, but sat back down at her desk instead. Pushing the chair back, she hefted her feet on to the surface in front of her, slumped and gently reclined until she was looking at a spot far up the wall. Legs spread of their own accord as her hand made its way between them and the movie reel that held her fantasies came to life.

The bald man did not pass by the truck this time, instead reversing direction and coming back to the driver side door. Gwen could hear his voice, muffled by the metal and glass between them. "I know what you're doing in there." She wasn't upset or embarrassed; instead she smiled to tell him he had guessed correctly and scooted over to the passenger side, her back against the opposite side, facing the driver's door he was even now opening. Gwen quickly peeled off her shorts and opened her legs. The man stared intently at the show while unzipping his fly and pulling out his already erect member. "You got a pretty little cunt, lady," he grunted as his hand grasped his shaft.

"You can look, but you can't touch," she reminded him, although she knew she would be powerless to stop him if he wanted more. The man did not answer, his eyes glued to her sex where a finger was dancing on her clit while her other hand was pushing a digit into her opening. "You have a very nice cock."

"You'd like it even more if it was buried inside ya," he muttered, but continued to stroke, not attempting to press his offer on her. Gwen was not ready to go that far, even in her fantasies. "You're gonna make me come," he warned, and true to his word, a pearl-white fountain erupted from the tip of his length. The viscous stream did not land on the driver's seat as even in fantasy Gwen's orderly mind knew that would stain the fabric and be a pain to get out. Instead the jet arced impossibly high before landing on the hot pavement with an improbably audible plop and sizzle. Her world went gray as Gwen's orgasm rushed over her, and she briefly worried that she might pass out and be found here. Her body traded periods of rigidity with small convulsions, ears dimly aware of the squeak of the chair as her body twitched, until at last she was spent. She lay slumped there for some time, finger idly drawing lines from her sex to her breast, until reluctantly she rose and began to dress. The sound of a truck pulling into the driveway came to her over the drone of the air conditioner as she slipped on her sandals.

See? This is what happens when you become perverted, the Lady scolded. You get caught! What will Tim think?

You didn't get caught, the Slut laughed. You're dressed, and you've taken the edge off. What could be better? Except maybe getting caught?

Gwen ignored them both and moved to the stairs to see who had arrived. She was halfway down when Andrew came back in, the cocky grin replaced with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, Mrs. Nelson, but I got halfway back to the job when I remembered that I forgot the bolts for the pump. Walt would have killed me if I came back without them."

"I suspect he would have," Gwen replied with a soft smile. "Do you need help finding them?"

"Oh no, I know exactly where they are. Are you alright? You look kinda, well, like hot and sweaty."

"I was moving some boxes, and the air conditioning isn't working so well," she lied. "You sure you can find what you need?"

The cocky grin returned. "Oh, yes ma'am. You, uhh, need help with the boxes?"

Gwen turned and headed back up the stairs, the Slut urging her to put on a show for the young man while the Lady dismissed the idea as dangerous. "I'm fine, Andrew, thanks. You better get back to the jobsite before Walt does something to you that will require extra paperwork. I'll see you later."

"Yes ma'am." The young apprentice stood there, focused on her swaying bottom as she retreated to the second floor. Getting naked would cool you off, he thought as she disappeared. I'd kill to see what's under those jeans. Tim would probably do the killing, but it might be worth it to put my cock in her just one time. The thought of her naked and in incredibly lewd positions occupied him all the way back to town.

The week passed quickly. Gwen waited until all was quiet in the office before she went back to the house that Friday morning. Natalie would be arriving soon to ride before work; the heat had returned and clothing more appropriate for a sweaty trail ride were necessary. Anything other than jeans and riding boots was out of the question, but the denim shirt in her hand seemed excessive. A little too warm...It wasn't a few months ago, the Lady sneered, but it was not enough to stop Gwen from selecting a white tank-top instead. Not that you'll be wearing it five minutes up the hill, the Slut snickered, and Gwen knew that to be true. Her erect nipples rubbed against the thin fabric.

And while I'm here, I might as well just move these to my nightstand, she told herself as she reached into the closet and removed her toys. They were there to stay; it would be easier to have them close to hand rather than having to mess up the closet getting to them.

Change of clothing and nightstand rearrangement completed, Gwen headed out to the barn to begin the process of saddling Dart and Tigger. She momentarily froze halfway across the yard as the sound of a vehicle coming up the driveway reached her—a quick glance down confirmed her top revealed more than she would want—and then relaxed as Natalie came into view. The women excitedly hugged, her sister-in-law's hand rubbing Gwen's nearly naked back in an extremely friendly way, before the two women got the horses ready for their ride. As was usually the case, Natalie removed her shirt even while she was putting the finishing touches on the cinch of Tigger's saddle; her sister-in-law did the same before mounting Dart.

"So, are you ready for tomorrow night?" Natalie asked excitedly before they had even reached the tree line.

"I suppose."

"That doesn't sound very promising. What's the matter?"

"I don't know...what if he doesn't like the pictures? What if gets mad that another man saw me like that? And even Tim likes them, and he wants to...get intimate.. I'm sure the owners will guess what we did in our room! I won't be able to face them at breakfast!"

The blonde woman laughed. "You've come so far, but you still have a ways to go...he'll love the pictures, I'd bet my life on it. And it's not like you fucked Barry, you just showed him some tits and ass, maybe a little pussy." Gwen blushed at the coarse reminders and stared at the dirt path passing below her. "As for Norman and Steven, honey, that's what happens at Inns. People get all romantic, sheets get messed up...as long as you're not hanging from the fixtures, they're going to do everything they can to make the magic happen. It goes a long way to getting repeat customers. You won't be the first girl to get laid in that bed. I was there before you, four times—or was it five? Hell, if you're one of the first hundred then it's probably a new mattress!"

"I guess...I've just always tried to keep that kind of thing discrete."

"Don't go to breakfast naked and you'll be fine. Speaking of which, what are you wearing for the unveiling?"

"I hadn't really thought about it..."

"Tim might get a kick out of it if you wear the outfit you did the first part of the shoot in. Bring his work shirt to recreate the second half after you've taken the edge off of him."

"But how will I change into it between dinner and...you know?"

Natalie rolled her eyes theatrically. "Wear it under your dress, silly! Just change in the bathroom or something, tell him it's a surprise. Honestly, do I need to chaperone this thing so you two kids can properly get it on?"

The idea of her sister-in-law in attendance, directing their lovemaking, struck Gwen as funny. The spell broken, she giggled and shook her head. "No, we've done it before, remember? Two kids?"

"Exactly my point! Only this time, you're not making babies, you're making the couple next door jealous!"

Gwen giggled again despite the reminder their private time might not be so private. She had an image of her legs wrapped around Tim's waist, his body pressing her deep into that luxurious bed while he had is way with her. Maybe it could happen that way...

"So what were you talking to Barry about?"

Natalie whirled, her confident smile gone. "Oh, uhh, well, yeah, that. See, Barry asked me to pose for him again a while back, and I finally made up my mind and told him I would."

"Really? What kind of photos?" Gwen both guessed and hoped at the answer.

"Well...see, Barry does commission work, too. Sometimes people ask him for specific ...kinds of pictures...and he does his best to fulfill their request. Like this time, someone commissioned him for...an erotic piece."

Natalie was relieved to see Gwen's reaction was one of interest rather than disgust. "Oh my! So you're going to let a stranger see you...that way? Just how...erotic?"

"From what he told me, it sounds like very. Tastefully done, of course," Natalie added hurriedly.

I can't believe you said yes!" Gwen lowered her voice. "Does Adam know?"

"He does," her sister-in-law answered just as quietly. "He's OK with it."

"Well, I think you're very brave to be doing this!"

Natalie's smile returned. "Brave, or stupid?"

"Brave. It sounds very exciting. When is it going to happen?"

"Sometime soon, according to Barry. Not quite sure yet."

Gwen smiled and looked up to the trail to where the picnic table clearing was just barely visible. "Will I be able to see them after?"

"Actually, I have a favor I'd like to ask you," her sister-in law replied as the two riders halted their horses and dismounted to stretch. "I want you to be there. I think I'll need the support."

"I can't imagine you'd ever need support," Gwen laughed, "especially from me. And besides, wouldn't you rather have Liz there? I mean, she said she's let him take pictures of her before, right? She'd be more used to this kind of thing?"

Natalie looked down at the ground. "Liz is, uhhh, already going to be there. We're both going to be posing—together."

"Oh...oh."

"Their eyes finally met. "You're one of the strongest people I know. Please say you'll be there?"

Gwen could see the plea was from the heart. Still, this was a most unusual request..."if you want me to be there, of course I'll go with you."

A look of relief swept over the blond, and the pair embraced, Gwen conscious of their bare breasts pressed into each other's flesh. "Thank you so much. I owe you."

"How about letting me stay at your house if Tim throw me out after I give him my pictures?"

Natalie broke the embrace. "Not a chance. Tim won't let you leave after he sees them." She looked up at the darkening sky. "We may want to get back down to the house before it opens up."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds