• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning the Rules Ch. 05

Learning the Rules Ch. 05

12345

Chapter 5: The Lesson Plan Begins

Alexandra's education of BDSM begins and she just may learn more than she bargained for. Alexandra will find that learning basic concepts and meanings of words is one thing. Learning about Jamison and his practice is a totally different lesson. One thing she will learn in no uncertain terms is that the novice is no match for the Teacher when it comes to certain subjects. And the Teacher will not deal with breaking rules, disobedience or willfulness. If Alexandra studies and completes her homework, she will be rewarded. If not, she will be punished. Jamison can see the benefits in either outcome.

Thank you for your feedback on the last two chapters. Please continue to comment. I love to read your thoughts and comments on the story and characters. Once again my thanks. Enjoy the journey!

~~~~~~~~

Jamison awakes early; the sun is just beginning to stream through his bedroom windows. He reaches over for his watch and checks the time. It's barely six thirty. He takes a deep breath in and places his watch back on the bedside table. It's too early to wake up. He has barely had three and half hours of sleep. He looks over to Alexandra. She is asleep with a hint of a smile on her face.

The blanket has fallen from her shoulder and her breast is exposed. Staring at her he studies her as she sleeps. His eyes slowly trace the contours of her face. They glide over her forehead, down to her eyes, noticing her long dark silky eyelashes, the straight nose, her high cheek bones rose pink as if she is blushing from his intense gaze. His eyes continue their journey over her lush full lips. Lips he remembers only too well from kissing them last night. Jamison remembers how soft and warm they were. How compliant she was to open them to him. How eagerly she returned his kisses. He wants to reach out and trace her lips. He wants to moisten his finger between her lips and insert it into her mouth. He wants to feel her suck it.

The thought of Alexandra sucking his finger brings other more erotic thoughts to mind. He pictures those lush soft lips around his cock. He pictures her warm moist mouth enclosing around him, her tongue gliding along the length of his shaft and sucking him deep into her throat. God, what am I doing? I have to stop before I wake her and take her right now. It's too soon. It's way too soon. She's not ready. She needs to be better informed of what she is getting into. She needs to really want this and be as knowledgeable as possible before we go much further.

Even as Jamison is thinking these things, he realizes his cock is throbbing hard and fully erect. He takes a few deep breaths and slowly exhales. He closes his eyes in an attempt to clear his thoughts. He is in better control of his situation now, but unsure how long he will be able to last. It is one test after another for him since he first saw Alexandra come out of that taxi.

His gaze continues to flow down her neck. Her head is slightly turned away from him and he watches the pulse point in her neck. He reaches out to touch it. Lightly he places two fingers over her pulse and closes his eyes. He concentrates on the point where their bodies touch, her neck to his fingertips. He can feel her pulse. It is almost as if with every beat, there is an exchange of energy between them. As if her pulse has entered his body through that contact point.

He opens his eyes and finishes his visual journey down her neck to her chest. Slowly his finger follows his gaze. His touch is light so as to not wake Alexandra. As his gaze caresses over the curve of her full breast, so does Jamison's finger tips. He can't stop himself or more accurately, he simply refuses to. He traces over the soft warm tissue. He encircles her areola and he flicks his fingers over her nipple causing it to become firm and erect. He hears Alexandra sigh and her hand comes up and encloses over his. Too late, she is awake.

Alexandra turns to look at Jamison and smiles as she stretches out. "Good morning." She stretches again, raising her arms up and exposing both breasts to Jamison's view. "Did you sleep well?" She asks in a sleepy morning voice and smiles at him contently.

He returns her smile and with a hint of amusement and answers. "I slept fair for all of about three hours but I woke up extremely well." As he speaks, his hand continues to play with Alexandra's breast. Jamison is stroking back and forth over the soft mound of her breast, giving special attention to her rucked nipple. Her nipple becomes even more firm under his touch; he gives it a pinch and holds it tight between his two fingertips.

Alexandra squeaks out an "Ouch!" and arches her chest up. The unexpected pain has her reaching to pull his hand away from her breast. As her hand reflexively grasps for his wrist, she hears his voice bark out in the quiet of the room.

"Don't do it." Three little words and immediately her hand freezes. It isn't so much the words that stopped her, but the tone in which they were spoken. It was a hard firm tone. One that, in no indefinite terms said, do as I say. Her mind clears the shock of the pain and she remembers who she's with and just what their bargain was and what she has agreed to. Twenty-four hours of following his commands, no questions asked.

She moves her hand away and places her arm back down at her side. Alexandra takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. She is trying to focus on anything else but the tight sharp constant pressure being applied to her nipple. Her mind closes out the outside world and she starts an internal conversation.

Focus Alexandra, breathe and focus. Remain calm. It's not that bad. You can do this. Just breathe and focus. Ignore the pain, ignore the burning, and ignore the pressure. Breathe and focus. Inhale and exhale, you can do it. Get your mind off the pain. Remember Alexandra this is only a sample of what things will be like. This is only a very small example of what things will be like between you if you decide to continue a relationship with him. This is a small sample, an introduction, for your twenty-four hour commitment. He's holding back the big stuff. God, can I handle the big stuff? Slowly she refocuses her minds energy elsewhere and absorbs his touch.

"Alexandra, that's good. Take the pain, feel it, process it, and then deal with it. You're doing great." Slowly Jamison releases the pressure on her nipple. Then leans over and takes it into his mouth. Sucking lightly he slowly builds up the pressure. Once again, Alexandra is responding to the pain. This time, it is more pleasurable to her. She has better control over it and she is handling it much better. This time her moan is an "ahh" as opposed to an "ouch."

As Jamison continues to sooth her sore nipple with his mouth, his hand explores her other breast. Now, he has one erect nipple in his mouth and the other is being tweaked by his fingers. Alexandra's breathing is starting to pick up its pace. Her back arches and she pushes her breast up to increase the contact with Jamison. Chills flow over her body as he continues to manipulate her nipples. The warmth from between her legs starts to spread outward as she clenches and constricts her pelvic muscles. Jamison's tongue and his touch are causing her sex to respond and she is becoming aroused. Alexandra can feel herself becoming wet.

Even with his mouth full of her nipple and breast tissue, Jamison laughs. It's muddled, but it is noticeably a laugh. Alexandra is surprised by his laughter and curious as to what he finds funny. Now, with her wits a little more focused on his laughter versus his touch she asks, "What is so funny? What are you laughing about?"

Jamison can hear the frustration in her voice. He decides to tease with her. How long will it take for me to get her angry and then return her to a wanton state? As he thinks this, he asks himself if he is being fair by taunting her. I shouldn't start the morning off by teasing her. There is a lot to do today and I really shouldn't be playing around. I have too many things to take care of and I have a lesson plan to explain to her. But, fun is a priority and I may only have these twenty-four hours. So, to play or not to play? That is the question. What's the answer? Yeah, right, like I have to think about it. The answer is to play!

"I just found it a little funny how fast you went from wanting my hand away from you to wanting me all over you." He has laughter in his voice and mischief in his eyes, but Alexandra doesn't identify either of them. She's annoyed with him and his laughter.

"Oh please. Ashley really called it right this time. You are a megalomaniac. Not to mention full of yourself. Just because I enjoyed your touch a little, doesn't mean I want you 'all over me'."

Jamison gives her his best "oh really" look. He stares into her eyes waiting for her to look away. He's surprised and a little impressed that she holds his stare. Good for you Alexandra. Let's see what you do when I turn up the heat a little. Let's see how long before you say 'give.'

Shaking his head ever so slowly back and forth, as if to say "no, no, no," he gives her a chance to renege on her earlier statement. Alexandra remains stoic and refuses to give in to his pressure, but she is biting the inside of her cheek. He knows she does that when she is nervous. Jamison continues to scrutinize her and read her body language to gauge her level of discomfort with this conversation.

Jamison decides to go on the offensive and in his most seductive and sexy voice he asks, "So, then you're not turned on right now?" He continues teasingly, "You're not wet for me right now?" He leans in close to her ear and whispers, "If I were to touch you Alexandra, you wouldn't respond to my touch right now? Is that what you're telling me Alexandra?" He hesitates, waiting to see if she will back down but hoping she doesn't. He likes this game. He likes where he can take this. Even now he is planning three moves ahead. He is even enjoying the defiant and challenging look on Alexandra's face.

Jamison's voice is thick and sultry even to his own ear. He realizes he is getting turned on by his own war of words, his own mind game. He continues to whisper into her ear. With every spoken word, his warm breath caresses Alexandra's ear and the side of her neck. He sends goose bumps down her body as he continues to taunt her with his words. "Because if that is what you're saying Alexandra, then I have three things to tell you. One is I think you're lying. You are either lying to yourself, to me, or to both of us. Because, I know you are turned on right now. The second is I can prove it." He looks at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile that extends from one side of his face to the other.

Alexandra is annoyed by his smug look and his know it all attitude. Go ahead, prove it. The only way you can prove it is by a repeat performance of last night which is fine with me. Or better yet, maybe you won't waste that beautiful hard thick erection of yours and put it to good use this time. You can't hold out on me again.

Unknowingly, Alexandra is looking at Jamison's erection. She smiles and unwittingly licks her lips before looking back at him. She cocks her head to one side, "That was only two things. I thought you said you had three things to tell me." Now she looks smugly at him. Smiling as if he made an error and she caught him in it.

"I do have three things. I'm saving the last until you answer the questions I have already presented." Jamison saw her examining his erection and true to form, her eyes told him everything he needed to know. He holds her eyes in his stare and waits for her answers. "Well, my questions were asked, you know I don't like to wait. So I'm guessing you are wording your answers carefully before you reply." Now both brows are up. He is mocking her and she knows it.

A little shiver runs through Alexandra as she prepares to answer. To prove to him more than to herself that Jamison is also excited, she sits up straight and lets the bedding fall from her, leaving her breasts and abdomen exposed. He can see right down to the curve of her pubic mound and Alexandra knows it. She planned it that way.

"No, I'm not turned on right now. In fact, if anything, I'm turned off by your smug attitude. No, I'm not wet for you because you are annoying me right now and I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of being wet for you. How's that for a concise answer to your questions? Happy now?" Alexandra realizes she may have gone a little too close to "cocky" and a little too far from "assured," but once again she realizes it's too late now.

As she looks at Jamison to gauge his response, she sees that he is still smiling. The only problem is it is no longer a smug or playful smile. Now Jamison's smile is one of knowing, one of determination and winning. His eyes have gone from dark brown to that midnight black color. Alexandra swallows and takes a deep breath awaiting his response. There is something about his all-knowing look that makes her the tiniest bit nervous and at the same time more excited.

Jamison moves closer to her. Now, his body is right up against her side. Everything in her head is saying move away, but her body is not responding. He is leaning on one arm and resting on his side as he leans into the side of her body. She can feel his muscled abdomen against her side, his hard erect shaft against her hip, his thigh against hers, and the warmth of his breath on her neck and shoulder as he speaks to her in a soft but no nonsense manner.

"Really Alexandra that is the answer you want to give me? Are you sure?" He holds her steady in his gaze.

"Yes. That is my answer. Can you prove otherwise?" Alexandra smiles as she tosses her challenging words at him.

"Because you're new to this Alexandra, I'm going to give you one last chance to change your answer and come clean to me." He smiles knowingly at her, "If you choose to stick with your answer, there will be consequences Alexandra. And you will pay them when I prove you wrong. That is a promise." He gives her his most wickedly sexy smile.

Jamison shakes his head knowing that she has gone too far and is too stubborn to back track now. She will not be willing to recant her answer. "Are you "happy now" with your answer?" He mocks her with her own words and challenges her at the same time.

"Yes." She replies with more conviction than she really feels at the moment. "Prove me wrong if you dare." She challenges once again.

Jamison laughs. "I gave you your chance Alexandra. Remember that I gave you your chance." Now his eyes are as black as a moonless night and his smile is no longer playful. He has a determined look on his face. One he most likely learned in the boardroom but one that comes in very useful in the bedroom.

Well Alexandra, I gave you multiple chances. Now you have to pay for your errors. Now, my dear you force me to show you a little more of my Dom side than I was planning to at this stage of your education. But, no lesson is wasted if you learn from it. And believe me my dear Alexandra you are going to learn from this lesson.

"Let me see if I have this right. I don't want to proceed with the wrong assumptions. Assumption one is you're not turned on or excited. Am I correct? He looks like the hunter who is luring in his prey.

"Yes." She nods her head in the affirmative.

"Assumption two is you're not wet for me right now. Correct?"

"Yes again, you are correct." She smiles and continues to nod.

"Assumption three, you don't believe I can prove one and two not only to be in error, but to be complete lies."

"Yes." As she answers Jamison all he can think is 'How that was so the Wrong answer Alexandra'.

"So then I guess there are only two things left for me to do then. Wouldn't you agree?" Now he is smiling and nodding his head at her.

Confusion crosses her face as she tries to figure out what two things he is referring to but she quickly erases it and replaces it with a look that is more self-assured. "And what, pray tell, would they be."

Laughing Jamison informs her, "Alexandra, I think you know what they would be. First, I have to prove you wrong. In doing so, I will be proving that you lied to me. So then, I will have to deal with your lying. I have already explained the rules about not telling the truth. If I remember correctly, it was just last night that you said, 'enough with the telling the truth, I get it.' Since I pointed out to you then that I would only bring that up again if I caught you in a lie, I guess the time is right." He looks at her as if to say "don't you agree." "Second, I will have to deal with your lies. There is only one way to deal with lies and that is through punishment. So, once proven, I will have to punish you."

Jamison watches Alexandra's face as a bright pink blush falls over her cheeks, down her neck, and across her chest. Jamison notices that the pulse in her neck is quite a bit faster than it was just a while ago. He wonders if it is because the thought of being punished frightens her or excites her or maybe a little of both. He smiles as he enjoys her discomfort. She isn't as sure of herself as she pretends to be. Realizing there will have to be two punishments for her. One punishment will be for lying to him and the second for her disrespectful answers and behavior.

Maybe there should be a third for her attempting to manipulate me into pleasing her. I know she is thinking she can get me to bring her to orgasm. I'm sure she thinks I will prove her excitement and state of wetness by either using my fingers, my mouth, or my cock on her. She actually thinks she is a match for me at this. She actually thinks she can challenge me or goad me into doing what she so obviously wants. We'll let this be the first of many lessons she will learn from me.

Alexandra smiles, "But first you have to prove I lied. How do you plan on doing that?" Again her tone is challenging. Her challenge doesn't affect Jamison. He has his plan in place and he is immune to her barbs.

"That my dear is easy." He says as he quickly pulls the bed linen completely off the lower half of her body. Alexandra gasps in surprise as the linen swoosh over her legs and Jamison tosses them to the bottom of the bed. Now she is fully exposed to his view.

In a reflexive action, in order to protect herself, Alexandra automatically pulls her legs together and bends up at the knees. Pulling her legs up to cover her torso, she wraps her arms around the front of her legs and clasps her hands. She looks at Jamison the way a deer looks at an oncoming car. Alexandra is frozen in place with a look of disbelief in her eyes.

"Not so sure of your answers now are you Alexandra? Are you rethinking your challenges?" Jamison looks at her with a look that can only be described as hungry. He runs his eyes over her from head to toe.

I see the nervous anxiety in your face Alexandra; you can't hide it. It's your eyes that always give you away. I see your anxiety but I don't see any fear. That's good. I'm glad you don't appear to be afraid. I mostly see regret for getting yourself into this predicament. I'm debating whether or not to be lenient with you Alexandra but I think you would take my leniency the wrong way. You might see it as a weakness and I can't have that, not this early in your education. Also, I realize that that would send the wrong message and first impressions last. So leniency is out I'm afraid and proof and punishment are back on the table.

"Any smart remarks for me now Alexandra?" He isn't being mean or nasty, just straight forward in pointing out the error of her ways.

"No. I was just playing with you Jamison." She swallows in order to clear the dryness in her mouth.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Learning the Rules Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds