• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 07

Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 07

12

Part Seventeen: Mary has incestuous sex with her son and Jason has incestuous sex with his mother.

Leaving Jason there to finish the last of his coffee, without even turning to look back at him, Mary got up from the table and went to her bedroom. Normally when going in her bedroom, she closes her door, only this time, she didn't. With him already making the first move, not even allowing him to mistake her sexual intentions, she was ready to make all of the other moves.

After their open, honest, and titillating dialogue about masturbation, already wet and ready for sex, she was sexually aroused. After he confessed that he thought of her naked and having sex with her when masturbating himself, she was now delirious with sexual desire and determined to have sex with her son. After he confessed which particular body part that he liked the most of hers, she imagine Jason feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while she stroked his cock. With her setting the table for this incestuous rendezvous by asking him if he'd masturbate her before she masturbated him, he was first to want to fill his hand with more than just breakfast food.

Something she never even considered doing before, to masturbate a man other than her husband, even her son, especially not her son, she dared herself to do now. Taking the plunge, having already crossed the incestuous line with their incestuous conversation, what she was about to do was a giant leap. She was ready to take her son's big prick in her hand to stroke him.

Without closing her door for privacy, immodestly and immorally, she removed her nightgown and positioned herself naked on her bed and on her back with her legs spread open enough to flash Jason her blonde bushy pussy when he walked by her room. Now that she was laying there with a big, blonde bush between her legs, she wished she had trimmed her blonde lawn. Only, with her no longer having sex with her husband, she didn't have the reason nor the desire to manicure her lawn. Yet, with her son admittedly interested in her tits, now she did have reason to take better groom herself. She'd even shave herself bald if that's what he wanted.

Silently and stealthily walking down the hall, as if he had just materialized from out of nowhere, he stood in her bedroom doorway and stared at her naked body in the way that she stood in his bedroom doorway stared at his expose prick when he was masturbating himself.

"Mom?"

Nakedly unashamed and unembarrassed, she propped herself up on her elbow to better look at him looking at her.

"Well? You said that you sexually fantasized over seeing me naked and having sex with me," she said. "With me already naked, now's here's your chance for me to stroke your penis," she said. "Take off your pajama bottoms. Show me your cock," she said lightly touching her clit with her right index finger while fingering her left nipple with her left index finger. "I can't wait to feel the weight of your stiff prick in my hand."

Immediately Jason obeyed his mother by removing his pajama bottom. He climbed on her bed and positioned himself beside her. He rested on his elbow while staring at his mother's naked tits.

"You have great tits Mom," he said staring at her breasts.

As if she was fully dressed instead of being totally naked, she watched him staring at her breasts.

"Thank you," she said looking down at herself before looking up at him. "You can touch my breasts. It's okay for you to feel and fondle my tits," she said. "Go ahead. I give you my permission to have your wicked sexual way with my body," she said with a sexy laugh.

She imagined him fingering her pussy before licking her pussy. She imagined him making love to her before she imagined him fucking her, really pounding her pussy. She imagined herself stroking him before sucking him and before fucking him and after making love to him.

"You give me your permission to have my wicked sexual way with your body? I thought we were just masturbating one another," he said.

With mutual masturbation the least of what she sexually wanted to do with him and for him to do with her, if only he knew all that she wanted to do to his hard, naked body, wouldn't he be surprised? She was his mother after all and not some slut her brother home on a Saturday night from the bar.

"Masturbation never stops there. By the time you're ready to cum, I'm sure you'll want to do so much more," she said with certainty.

Jason looked in his mother's green eyes as soon as he reached out his horny hand to fondle his mother's breasts while she fondled the head of his cock with her fingertips. As soon as he touched her nipples and started to finger them, she wrapped her fingers around his cock and slowly started stroking him. Immediately, he developed a stiff erection. He was so big. He was so hard. Forget about just talking about masturbation, he was so ready to have sex with his mother.

With him already firmly in her hand, she couldn't wait to feel him in her mouth. She couldn't wait to feel him buried in her pussy. Maybe if she was daring enough and still horny enough after she stroked him, sucked him, and fucked him, something she'd never tried before, she'd allow him to take her anally. Time will tell. We'll see.

"I love your big tits Mom," he said lowering his mouth to her nipples.

Sucking one while fingering the other, he switched off to suck her other nipple while she stroked him faster.

"Touch me Jason," she said playing with his hair while he sucked her nipples. "Finger my pussy. Make me cum. Please make me cum. I need to cum. It's been so very long, too long since I had an orgasm," she said stroking him faster. "If you give me an orgasm with your fingers and with your mouth, I'll suck you," she said whispering in his ear. "I'll suck your cock. I'll blow you and you can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow," she said.

He stopped fingering her nipples to look at her.

"Mom? I thought we were only going to masturbate one another," he said removing his gaze from her breasts to look at her. "Now you want me to lick you before you suck me. Are you sure that you want me to eat you? Are you sure you're ready for this. I mean, it's one thing for us to see one another and another thing to masturbate one another but do you really want to have sex with me?"

She stopped stroking his cock to look at him.

"Oh, God yes. Lick my pussy Jason. Lick me. It's been so long since I've had an orgasm other than the ones that I've given myself," she said. "I need to feel your fingers and your tongue inside of me."

Jason slid down the bed and made himself comfortable between his mother's thighs. Fingering her first, he lashed out his tongue to lick her pussy. He was doing it. He was really doing it. He was licking his mother's cunt. Licking and licking her, he couldn't believe he was licking his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was giving his mother pleasure with not only his fingers but also with his tongue.

Just yesterday he was alone in his room and now he's in bed with his mother. Rubbing her clit with one hand while licking her, he reached up his other hand to finger he nipples. He had her moaning and rolling on the bed in no time. Lifting her legs and spreading them wider, she put them over his shoulders and them down his back. Never has he ever been so close to his mother literally and figuratively. He was really deep inside of his mother's pussy now with not only his fingers but also with his tongue and she couldn't believe that Jason was eating her pussy.

"Oh, Jason. That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm almost there and after I cum, I'll give you the best blowjob of your life," she said. "Oh son, that feels so good. You are making Mommy so very happy."

"I'd like that. I can't wait for you to give me the best blowjob of my life," he said pausing in licking her to look up at her.

"After you make love to me and after you fuck me, I'll suck you until you cum in my mouth and I won't stop sucking you until I swallow all of your cum," she said looking down at her son poised between her legs.

He stopped licking her to look up at her.

"Make love to you? Fuck you? Mom, are you sure?"

He looked at her with as much confusion as he looked up at her with sexual excitement.

"Don't you want to make love to me? Don't you want to fuck your mother?"

Prepared for him to say no, she looked down at him with disappointment.

"Yes, of course. I'd like to make love to you, Mom," he said. "And, of course, I'd love to fuck you but this is a big step for the both of us. Not only will you be my mother but also you'll be my lover."

She looked down at him and smiled.

"When I blow you, that's the reason why I don't want you to cum in my mouth, not yet. I want you to make love to me first. I want you to fuck me first. I want you to cum in my pussy. Then, after you rest, I'll suck you again and you can cum in my mouth then," she said. "Okay?"

"Okay," he said.

Jason continued licking and fingering his mother's pussy.

"Oh, that's it. Right there. Lick me Jason. Rub my clit. Don't stop. I'm going to cum," she said screaming her passion. "Oh, my God, Jason, this is too fast. Fuck. I don't believe this. I'm gushing I'm so wet. Never have I ever been as wet. Oh, oh, oh, oh, God. Oh, God. That was unbelievable," she said wrapping her arms around his back and neck and tightly squeezing him before kissing him, French kissing him.

Making out like teenagers in the backseat of a car on prom night, Jason and Mary made out with one another. Basking in the afterglow, she took a moment to enjoy the moment. Then, sliding her body down to her son, she took his erect cock in her hand before taking him in her mouth. Sucking and sucking him, she blew her son.

"Oh, that's it Mom. Suck my cock," he said putting a gentle hand to the back of her head. He humped her mouth while fucking his mother's face. "Blow me, Mom. Blow me."

She was blowing him. Mary was actually blowing her son. As if she was dreaming this and/or having a sexual fantasy, she couldn't believe she was blowing her son after he licked her pussy and gave her an orgasm. Sucking him while stroking him, she made him as hard as he needed to be. Then, when he was hard enough, she removed him from her mouth.

"Get on top of me, Jason. Make love to me. Make love to your mother," she said.

Jason mounted his mother and she reached her hand down to position his cock inside of her pussy. Finally sharing their passion for one another, they were making love now. Slowly humping one another while kissing and kissing, she humped her son while he humped his mother. It didn't take long before they were fucking instead of making love. Pounding her pussy with all the pent up passion that he had for her, she returned his humps before turning him over to fuck him. Climbing on top of him, she humped him hard and faster. She pounded him as much as he pounded her. Then, returning the favor, he turned her over, got in closer to her and really pounded her pussy. Fucking and fucking her, he was really fucking his mother now.

"Oh, my God, I'm going to cum," he said.

She stopped humping him while waiting for him to relax.

"Wait. Don't cum yet. I'm almost there. Let's see if we can cum together," she said slowing her humps to match his.

Humping and humping again but this time in syncopated rhythm, they humped one another until they built up the speed and the forcefulness for both to have an orgasm together. Then, they started fucking, really fucking again in the way that they were before. Once Jason started pounding his mother's pussy with deep, hard humps, it didn't take Mary long to get where her son was in his readiness to cum.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I'm going to cum Jason. Go ahead. Cum inside of me. I want to feel you cumming," she said. "I need to feel you filling my cunt with your cum."

Jason humped her faster and humped her harder. Then, as if he had a detonator attached to his cock, he exploded a huge volume of cum in his mother.

"That was unbelievable," he said resting his head on his mother's breast.

"That was amazing," she said kissing him. "I only wished we had done this years ago."

"Me too," he said removing himself from his mother and positioning himself beside her.

"Let me rest a little before I suck you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. Let me know when you're ready for me to suck you," she said.

* * * * *

Part Eighteen:

With them both enjoying the afterglow of sex, they held one another as if they were lovers instead of mother and son. If someone was to see them together naked now, they'd never believe that they were mother and son. Jason continued feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples and Mary continued fondling her son's cock while ever so slowly stroking him to a harder erection. After resting for just a few minutes, with his cock as hard as it was before, Jason was ready for his motherly blowjob.

"I'm ready for you to blow me, Mom," he said.

Taking another minute kissing him, touching him, and hugging him, she slid down the bed to meet his cock with her lips. Wrapping her hand around his cock, she stroked his prick while kissing and licking his dick while staring up at him before taking him in her mouth. Sucking and sucking him, she sucked his cock as if he was sailor on shore leave and she was a thousand dollar prostitute.

"I love sucking your cock Jason," she said removing his cock from her mouth for a second to speak.

With his cock in her hand, she looked up at her son. Kissing his cock while licking his penis, she stroked his stiff prick before taking his dick in her mouth again while still staring up at him. She wanted him to see his prick in her mouth. She wanted him to watch her sucking him while stroking him.

"This is by far the best blowjob I've ever had. Please forgive me for saying this Mom and I mean this as a compliment but you are the very best cocksucker."

"Thank you," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak again.

Sucking him longer and deeper, she stroked him harder and faster. Sucking and sucking him, she sucked her son while stroking him. He reached down to fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples. The more he fingered, turned, twisted, and pulled her nipples, the faster she stroked him and the deeper she sucked him. Obviously, her nipples were his pathway to him getting a better blowjob.

"Oh my God, Mom. I'm going to cum. Don't stop," he said putting a heavy hand to the back of her head.

Humping her mouth, he was fucking her face again in the way he did before but this time with harder and faster humps. Determined to cum, he obviously wanted to cum in his mother's mouth and in the way that she was stroking him while sucking him, she wanted him to cum in her mouth too. Then, it happened. In the way that he exploded cum in his room when she was watching him masturbate himself and in the way he exploded cum in her pussy, he exploded cum in her mouth. Pushing down on her head while humping her mouth and fucking her face, he kept his hand on the back of her head until she swallowed all that he gave her. Done licking, fucking, and sucking, they both fell asleep while holding one another. They didn't awaken until late the next morning.

* * * * *

Part Nineteen:

"Jason! Jason!"

In the way she acted so excitedly, he thought the house was on fire.

"What? What's wrong?"

She laughed at his reaction of bolting upright in bed.

"There's nothing wrong. Get up. It's late," she said pulling the covers off of him.

He was naked and as if she's never seen his prick before or never tired of seeing his cock now, she stared at his morning wood. Immediately embarrassed, he covered his exposed cock with his hand. For a moment, as if it was all just more of his sexual fantasies, he forgot that that had sex with his mother last night. He momentarily forgot that just a few hours before, his mother had his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

Oh, my God. So surreal, how could he forget that his mother fucked him? How could he forget that his mother sucked him? How could he forget that he ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed his cum? If he didn't know any better, he'd think it was all just a dream.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep," he said wanting to return to sleep so that he could bask in the afterglow of them having sex last night.

Instead of getting out of bed, he'd rather fantasize while masturbating over all that they did last night. Oddly enough, even though his mother was standing before him in her sexy nightgown, rather than thinking of having sex with her, he was thinking about masturbating. He wanted to masturbate in front of her. Only, not wanting her to think him a pervert, his masturbation obviously needed to wait.

"I'm going to take a shower. Get dressed. We're going shopping," she said singing out the word shopping and holding the note. "I need to buy a bathing suit and you're going to take me to the beach."

Shopping? It's been a long since his father was a real husband to her, the reason for her depression and seclusion. During better days when she was the shining star in his father's eye, his mother enjoyed shopping and he hated being dragged along to go shopping with her. Some things never change. With the noise and the distraction of all the people, as if he was having an anxiety attack, he hated going to the mall and to go shopping with his mother was even worse. With her always buying shoes, he imagined her endlessly shopping for shoes while asking his opinion if he liked this pair or that pair. After a while, unable to tell the subtle differences, they all looked the same to him but for the different colors.

A time before they experienced one another sexually, that was when the sexual fantasies that he had of her inspired his horniness and his endless masturbation sessions. When not masturbating over Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, he masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with his mother. Seemingly now with him self-pleasuring himself more of a habit, he couldn't even count the number of times that he masturbated over his mother. Now that he could have her sexually any time he wanted her, how could he even think about masturbating? Ideally, he'd much rather have her hand around his cock than his own.

The only thing he enjoyed about going shopping with her for shoes was that occasionally, she'd inadvertently flash him her panties when trying on shoes, especially when trying on boots. Now that he thought more about her inadvertent panty flashes, he wondered if her flashes were deliberate as his reward for accompanying her shoe shopping. A mixed bag, even though he was sexually excited seeing his mother's panties, feeling like a pervert, he was embarrassed by leering between his mother's legs at her exposed underwear. Yet unable to look away, he'd be mortified if his mother caught him looking, staring, and leering, especially now that he could have her any time he wanted her. Only now, everything changed. From this moment on, everything would be different and better.

Before he saw her naked and before they had sex, he remembered feeling like such a pervert whenever ogling and lusting over his mother. If only he knew that she had been sexually lusting over him too, he may have made a sexual move sooner. With things suddenly changing for the better, maybe if he looked, stared, and leered at her exposed panties now, she'd think of him as her lover instead of as her perverted son. With their sexual lust for one another out in the open, even in his wildest sexual fantasies of his mother, always imagining he was having sex with her, he never really thought that he'd actually be having sex with his mother.

If only his mother knew that whenever she dragged him to the mall and flashed him her panties, that he masturbated later that night and the next morning over all that she flashed him and over all that he saw of her while imagining having sex with her. Whether seeing down blouses of her bra or down nightgowns of her tits, or up skirts of her panties or up nightgowns of her pussy, a never ending process of masturbation, he'd masturbate over things that he saw of his mother for months and years before. If only his mother knew how much he sexually lusted over her then, she'd think him a pervert now. Yet, a time before they had sex, that was then and this was now. Now, with him still sexually lusting over her, no doubt, she'd think of him not as a pervert but as her lover just as he thinks of her as his lover instead of his mother when she stares at his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds