• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Takes Two

It Takes Two

Hello all! This is my first erotica! I am taking it slow though so if you want sex right away that won't happen with this story! Also the characters are all over the age of 18! Enjoy!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .

My mom and dad divorced when I was little. I don't think they ever truly loved each other. To me love is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Someone you can tell anything to and not be embarrassed. I of course have never been in love before. Maybe that's because no one has really come up to scratch? If that makes any sense.

My dad has been lonely for a long time. My mother not so much. She found someone right away, it lead me to believe that maybe she was having an affair and that's why she could move on so quickly. I felt horrible for my father. He started to have a drinking problem after my mother left. He would stay out late and sometimes not come home for a few days. I had to stay with my mom while he went to rehab a few times.

ow he's better and working full time at a law firm. I am eighteen years old living in his basement. I moved in with my father about a year ago. Our relationship is just like how it's always been. Fun and inspiring.

"Hey dad, I'm home." I say loudly. It's about 10 p.m. I had just started night classes at a local community college and it's starting to take a toll on me already. Especially since I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life.

I hear giggling in the living room. I set my bag on the chair and walk slowly to the living room. My dad doesn't giggle.

I see him sitting in a chair, and a woman with blonde hair not that much younger then him sitting in his laugh. I clear my throat. Her cheeks turn a weird shade of pink and quickly stands up, fixing her dress in the process.

"Hi, you must be Rebecca."

"Becky, and you are?"

"Oh Becky, I'm sorry. This is Sharon, she's well. She's my fiancé."

"How long have you known each other?"

"About five minutes. Just kidding. We met in rehab." Oh. She's an alcoholic too? Well maybe this is a good thing.

We talked throughout the night and into the morning. Dad fell asleep ages ago. I really like Sharon. She's funny, and a complete opposite of my mother which is a plus. Not that I don't love my mom.

"We are having a party tomorrow night to celebrate our engagement. You can meet Kyle!"

I smile at the idea of having a brother. Well any kind of sibling really. I am an only child as you can see. I never really had anyone I could confide in. It would probably be nicer if it were a sister at least then we can talk about boys. But with a brother that would probably be difficult. She didn't tell me how old he is. So maybe he will be a younger brother? That might be better. I don't really have anything in common with a guy my age or older.

. . . . . .

My dad died a year ago. My mom is finally moving on and with someone absolutely amazing for her. Well he has to be amazing. I have never seen my mom glow this much. His name is Richard and he has a daughter a few years younger than me. I have never had a sibling before. My mom only wanted one child, but I guess now she will have to deal with two. Their engagement party is going to be at Richard's house.

I dress in black pants and a white dress shirt that's open down to my chest. I spike my hair a bit and spray on some cologne. I'm a straight man that likes to smell good and dress good. Maybe that makes me look like a douche, but I like it.

"Kyle, I was ready an hour ago. Sometimes I think I have a daughter instead of a son." I chuckle and hurry down the stairs. We jump into my red jeep and my mother gives me directions to the house. They don't live very far from us. I wonder if I might have already seen her before because this isn't a huge town.

When we arrive I notice that no one else has arrived yet. Good gives us a chance to be more acquainted with each other first. You don't want this kind of thing to be awkward.

. . . . . . .

My hair just refuses to straighten. The one night where I actually try for a change and it just wants to stay curly. Some people call this a blessing, I call it a curse. Well it can't be helped.

I dress in a short white dress that reaches just above my knees. I place white strapless heels on my feet. Thank god I painted my nails yesterday or it wouldn't look right. I didn't put any make up on because I didn't need it.

"Rebecca? They are here!" My dad sounds way too excited. But that's a good thing.

I take one last look in the mirror and hurry out of the room.

I hear voices in the kitchen. I can guess the female is Sharon. But other two are both males. One is my dad. The other is not a little boy I imagined. Oh boy.

When I reach the bottom of the stairs Sharon turns to me and smiles. "Oh Rebecca you look amazing." The guy standing next to her turns to me. He has the darkest green eyes I have ever seen. It almost looks like a forest green. At first neither of us saying anything. We are just trying to get used to each other I guess. He looks from my face all the way down to my feet. I feel naked.

"Rebecca this is Kyle, Kyle this is Rebecca. You two are going to be brother and sister." This Greek god is going to be my brother. What is wrong with the world?

Finally he spoke. He has a deep voice. "I have always wanted a sister." I pick up a glass of something and swallow it down.

"Me too." I say in a shaky voice. He smirks at me and turns back to his mother. Apparently he is not affected by me. But I sure as hell am affected by him. What a cruel world.

. . . . .

When she walked into the room it was like I was on a cloud or something. She looks very angelic in that white dress. It's not slutty. In fact it left a lot to interpretation. Not the normal type of a girl I would be into. Which is probably a good thing considering we will be living with each other in a couple of weeks.

I can't deny that face though. She has the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Prettier than anyone I have ever known. Her eyes are killer. They are the icy blue. Blue is my favorite color.

I have to excuse myself. I hurry into the bathroom in the hall and begin to breathe. I have never been affected by a woman before. Sure I have had plenty of them. But none of them have ever made me feel this way. I'm human. Humans tend to want things they can't have. All I can think about is what is underneath that dress. I'm not used to a girl dressing almost conservatively. This is going to be hell for me.

When I step out, I notice I am not alone in the hallway.

"Hi." She says shyly. Oh man. So innocent.

"Why hello." I smile at her and lean against the wall next to her.

"So we are going to be related." She said. It wasn't so much a question, more like a statement.

"Looks like it. Hope you don't mind sharing a bathroom." My mother explained to me that they will be moving in with us. We only have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. My bathroom connects to the guest bedroom.

"I don't mind as long as you don't hog all the hot water." That gave me an image in my mind that I really shouldn't be thinking about. Hot water falling over that doll like skin of hers. It's enough to give a guy heart attack.

. . . . . .

I didn't see or speak to Rebecca for a week. We hit it off so I was kind of disappointed that she never called me or found me on Facebook.

The day has arrived for them to move in. I am a bit nervous but also excited because I have never had a girl live with me before, or even really brought a girl home. My home is sacred ground. If you are special I am okay with this. But I have yet to meet that special girl.

"Kyle come help Rebecca with her bags." I didn't bother putting on a shirt as I walk down the stairs to the car. I don't see Rebecca. I grab what I think is hers and turn around. I almost drop her bags on my feet. Her hair is up in a messy bun. She has bright pink lipstick and she wearing a bikini top with light pink short shorts. She is a sight.

"Is everything okay?" She asks softly when she sees me. I blink and shake my head no. That's all I can muster. Man this girl is going to drive me crazy.

Once all her bags are in her room, I hear giggling outside. I peek out the window and see Rebecca laying out in the sunshine playing with our little dog Otis. Do not ask me why mother just had to name him that. That giggle is infectious though. Oh this is just not good.

Without thinking I put on some trunks and grab two towels because I didn't see her have one. My mom and Richard are in the kitchen.

"Oh Kyle, we are going out for a bit. If you guys are hungry just order a pizza. I don't know when we will be back." Alone with Rebecca? I can hardly wait.

I step outside the sliding door and shut it softly. I don't want to startle her. Or do I. She is bending over the chair and is sliding down her shorts. She has the longest legs I have ever seen a short girl. I never noticed how curvy she is. My kind of girl.

I sneak up behind her and when she walks a little further up to the pull I knock her in. She yelps and turns around. I look around like I did nothing wrong. But she doesn't buy it and pulls me in with her. I dunk her in and she gets on my back and tries to dunk me as well, but seeing as I'm a whole foot taller than her and stronger, it is a bit difficult. She pouts and swims to the side of the pool. The feeling of her legs wrapped around my waist still lingers. I can feel something grow in my shorts. Well this is going to be embarrassing. If she sees I will just explain that I am in semi cold water. Wait cold water usually brings it down. Crap.

I swim over to the wall next to her and sigh.

"How is the water?"

She dunks her head and comes back up looking even better wet. Her swimsuit is clinging to her skin like a napkin. Her top is white and in the water it's a little see through. I can see just how her nipple looks. It's pink. Oh this is just too much.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Grab me a beer." I say. I watch her go up the latter. Her bikini bottoms ride up a little into her crack. It almost looks like a thong. Her ass isn't big by any means but it's still sexy. Especially the way her bottoms are ridding up. I would give anything to touch her. Look at me acting like I have never been with a woman before.

When she walks back out she is carrying to cold beers. "Hey wait a minute, you are not old enough to drink."

"I won't tell if you won't tell." She winks at me. Plus if I told I would be a hypocrite. She puckers up her lips and starts to down the bottle of beer.

"Whoa take it slow, you are a bit tiny."

"I'm just thirsty." I bet you are. The way she puckers her lips to drink is even hot. I bet she could give a good blow job. Oh my god. What is wrong with me? I start to feel myself get larger. If I don't go take a cold show soon, I might just ejaculate here and I haven't even touched her.

She sits at the edge of the pool, her legs spread a bit. I can see that she either waxes or shaves which is a total turn on for me. I find myself in between her legs placing both hands on the side of her legs. She doesn't say anything or move. Which makes me believe she's okay with me right here. I rub her skin a little not trying to scare her, just to feel her.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I don't know." I slide up further and she still doesn't move. Her skin is smooth. Her right leg kicks a bit.

"Stop that tickles." She giggles that adorable giggle again. I continue to tease her legs. When I reach her waist, that's it for her. She squeals tries to move but I don't let her. I jump out of the pool with my hand on her waist and I pin her to the grown. Her hair is plastered to her forehead. I move her bangs out of the way and smile down at her. It almost looks like she's holding her breath. I try not to let her feel my manhood. If I did this whole situation would be different. I love the way she feels.

I continue to torture her for about a minute and then we hear a car door shut. They are back already?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It Takes Two

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds