• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

123456

Mary Pattinson climbed out of the car. Holding the frame of the door with one hand, her other on the roof, she leaned down to look back inside.

"Well...err I guess this is awkward but...err thanks for everything," she mumbled. She could feel herself colouring up.

Steve Evans leaned over so he could see her face. "Not a problem Mary; anytime," he grinned back, "see you Monday then."

"Yes...Monday," Mary replied somewhat wistfully. She closed the car door.

She watched Steve drive off, standing there in the street until he turned the corner and disappeared from view. Reluctantly she turned and walked down the driveway to her house. She could still feel Steve's cum oozing out of her pussy and down onto her thighs. It was sticky.

With a certain amount of trepidation and a small dose of guilt she turned the key in the lock. She wasn't sure how she would react when she came face to face with her husband Philip.

She entered the hallway and put her suitcase down on the parquet floor. The house was silent and still.

"Hello; Philip are you there? I'm home," she nervously called out.

Hearing no reply she wandered into the kitchen. The place was spotless. No evident signs of life except for a note lying on the kitchen table.

She picked it up and read. It was short and to the point. Philip had decided to use the time she was away to visit his mother who lived miles away in a retirement home. He was also going to use the trip as a chance to catch up with some of his old friends so he wouldn't be back until late Sunday night. He was sorry but hoped she didn't mind.

Mind, why would she mind? That was Philip. Always trying to be considerate. Always trying to do the right thing.

Mary let out a sigh. She was doubly relieved. On a minor point she was pleased to have missed the trip to see his mother. She didn't see eye to eye with her especially since Philip's struggle to find work and this would thankfully relieve her of any obligation to visit for a few months. But her main relief was because she wouldn't have to face Philip for a couple of days. She was certain that had he been there the guilt she now felt for her cheating would probably have killed her but now she would have time to settle back into her home routine and get her thoughts straight about the last few days and also what the future might hold for them both.

After showering and dressing in her 'comfy' clothes, she went downstairs and made herself a coffee. As she sat at the kitchen table nursing it in her hands she replayed the last few days through her mind.

There was no doubt that the road-show had been an epiphany for her. She had been fucked time and time again by Steve Evans and this had reawakened feelings and desires in her that she had long thought were extinct. It was now painfully apparent that they had just been lying there dormant, just waiting to be released.

Having been married for thirty odd years she had long ago accepted that she didn't need sex, it was nothing but an inconvenient intrusion in her life. However the truth was that Philip had been unable to satisfy her properly for some time. Sure he tried and usually got her to orgasm but it all got to be too much bother in the end.

Work, which had increased substantially over that time, masked the void and she found it easy to avoid the infrequent occasions when they might have made love. Her life with Philip was comfortable and she didn't feel the need to complicate it with an unsatisfying love life with him or anyone else for that matter.

With mixed emotions rampaging through her mind she tried to rationalise her thoughts, compartmentalising them to give herself a chance to sort out her feelings.

Okay, first off was the dinner dance. Being fucked by Steve had been all about him. She hadn't wanted it. Jeez, she didn't even like him. But he'd been very forceful; in fact he'd nigh on raped her.

Then there was the second day. She sucked air in through her clenched teeth as she thought back to the events of that day. She shook her head in dismay. There was no denying it. Any way you looked at it she had fucked Steve as much as he had fucked her. Entirely enthusiastic on her part, she had wanted him as much as he apparently had wanted her.

"Oh shit," she murmured to herself. Her hand was shaking as she put her fingers up to her mouth to chew on her nails. She sighed as she continued with her train of thought.

And then the drive home. What the hell was going through her mind then! To start playing with his cock as he drove. Utter madness. And then to let him fuck her in a motorway service station, in public. Oh God! It was like she was trying to relive her wild, flirty, younger days before common sense and marriage prevailed.

But now...what now...where did she go from here?

In spite of her current problems with Philip she still had feelings for him; somewhere. He was after all the father of her children.

So why had she done it? Why had she cheated on him now, after all this time? God knows she could have been unfaithful on countless occasions in the past if she'd wanted. Men had hit on her at parties or girly nights out but she'd never felt the slightest inclination or temptation to wander.

Maybe the reason now was because of the problems she and Philip were experiencing because of his inability to find work. It was soul destroying and energy sapping for both of them, although for different reasons and she had grown weary of the constant, seemingly unrelenting daily struggle.

Maybe that had weakened her resolve and allowed Steve to let the lion out of the cage or cat out of the bag or whatever the saying was. It had allowed her to escape the endless grind of Philip's predicament, if only for a few hours or days. Was that a bad thing?

She rubbed her hands over her face, closing her eyes. "What am I thinking?" she scolded herself. "Of course it was. I've committed the ultimate sin against my marriage vows and Philip doesn't deserve that."

But still...

She absent-mindedly twirled a lock of hair between her finger and thumb, as her eyes took on a far away look. She realised at that moment that she wanted and needed a sex life and she realised Philip sure as hell wasn't going to satisfy her. After Steve's big cock she couldn't go back to Philip and his way of making love. No matter how harsh that seemed. But could she cheat on him again? She'd always been faithful to him but this thing, whatever this thing was, was gnawing away at her inside.

As she went to bed alone on Sunday night; Philip not having returned home yet; she still had no clearer idea of what she was going to do.

* * * * * * * * *

Steve made the decision easier for her in the end. She had thought that what had gone on between them would be obvious to the rest of the staff. They would notice some difference in her. She'd had sex and they would see it in her face or at the very least in the way she interacted with him now. Women seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to carnal knowledge.

But first, there was Philip to contend with. She'd half heard him arrive home in the early hours of the morning and thankfully he was still asleep when she left for work on Monday morning. So that was one minor problem avoided.

So that left Steve. She'd had the entire weekend to compose herself and get her demeanour and attitude right but as she walked into the store she was still nervous and full of trepidation.

Thankfully Steve was late as usual and within twenty minutes of her arrival she was stood talking to the staff members in her team, filling them in on what she had learned at the road-show. The staff seemed to be less than impressed as she explained about the new product lines and that the point of sale material was going to alter due to a change in emphasis as to how the stores would run in future.

She didn't know Steve was there until he walked up behind her.

"Morning Mary, have you got the price point changes done yet?" He was his usual obnoxious self.

She looked at him. "Well hardly!" she snapped back in reply. She knew she shouldn't have said it like that but she couldn't help herself. Her adrenaline levels were extremely high.

Her team members looked shocked at how abrupt her answer had been especially her tone of voice. He was after all, management. But they all knew how Mary felt about him.

"You can't talk to me like that," he snapped back clearly irritated, "I'm your superior."

"In job title only!" Mary fired back as she bristled.

"Right, upstairs, my office, now!" he stormed.

Mary stalked after him upstairs and into his office. He held the door open for her and she walked through first. He slammed it shut behind him.

She turned, ready to give him a piece of her mind but never got the chance.

Steve grabbed her and kissed her forcibly. She responded immediately, wrapping her arms round his neck. Her lips parted and their tongues met. His hand reached up and cupped a breast.

Breaking the kiss they both stood back although Steve still held her in his arms and was still fondling her breast. He loved the feel of her large boob in his hand.

"What was all that about?" panted Mary.

"Got to keep them off guard," replied a smiling Steve. "Can't ruin our image of how we feel about each other now, can we?"

"No, I guess not," she replied.

Steve pulled her close again. They kissed deeply. Mary could feel his bulge pressing into her leg. The thought of it thrilled her. Her hand snaked down and closed round it.

Steve jumped as she squeezed it tightly. She could feel it throbbing.

"Mary, what are you doing..." Steve breathed huskily.

"Nothing much," she teased as she lowered the zip of his trousers.

She slipped her hand inside and massaged around his rapidly growing cock through his boxers.

"Mary, you need to stop. We can't do that here," he said.

"Why not, it didn't bother you much when you had me in the motorway services car park," she replied with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Ahhh...ahhh," Steve cried out as she squeezed his cock harder.

"That was...oohhh...ahhh...different," he replied.

"I don't think so," Mary replied with a cheeky smile. She leaned up and kissed him and at the same time unfastened his trousers and pulled them swiftly off his hips. His boxers followed quickly after.

His cock swung satisfyingly up, smacking into Mary's hand.

"Lovely," she said as she squatted down and took the head of his thick 9" cock inside her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Steve stood up on his tip toes as she closed her mouth round the bulbous head and sucked hard, biting down at the same time.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck!"

Her hand stroked up and down his pulsating shaft as she swirled her tongue round his head. Steve, his excitement growing, began to move his hips.

The phone rang. A shrill intrusion. It made them both jump.

Steve picked up the receiver. His cock still firmly lodged inside Mary's mouth.

"Hell...ooo," he gasped as Mary sucked hard on the head of his cock. He glared down into her face. Her eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Oh yes, morning Brenda...err fine thanks, yourse...elf...elf?" His eyes widened as Mary bit down again.

She removed his cock from her mouth and licked the length of his shaft, squeezing his balls at the same time.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be there in a minute...uhhh...yeah okay." Steve quickly replaced the phone. He put his hand on Mary's head.

"You're going to have to stop. Brenda wants us in her office now to do the road-show debrief."

"Oh that's a shame," Mary replied, "I was just getting the hang of that." Mary hadn't given a blow job for over thirty years. She'd told Philip that she didn't like doing it. But somehow, with Steve, it felt like the right thing to do.

"Never mind," Steve replied as he fastened his trousers, "You'll just have to do it another time."

"What time do you finish today?" he asked as he opened the door.

"I'm duty manager today, so I'm here until closing time unfortunately, " Mary answered, "why?"

"Just wondered. I'm leaving at 4pm today that's all. Shall we go?" He winked at her knowing she would be irritated that he was leaving work early.

He was right. She stalked off to Brenda's office ahead of him, clearly not amused.

"You've got a lovely bum Mary," Steve laughed as he watched her hips sway from side to side as she walked ahead of him.

She scowled but resisted the urge to turn round and say something back. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing he was getting to her. God he was such a prick at times!

* * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the day flew by. Steve stopped by from time to time to see how Mary was but she continued to be brusque with him. He might press all of the right buttons in bed when he fucked her but he was still one lazy, idle ass-hole at work and it really got to her.

Steve was highly amused by her reaction and this only encouraged him more. He made a point of seeing her again just as he left, rubbing it in that he was going home and stating that he was owed time when she angrily questioned why he was leaving so early.

Mary on the other hand had too much to do. It seemed that in the days she had been away nothing had been done. Her team truly were bloody useless. This didn't put in her in the best of moods. A mood that got considerably worse when she had problems setting the alarm at the store when they left at close of business.

As duty manager of the day it was her responsibility to make the premises secure and this now meant she would have to wait until the alarm company came out. She was less than impressed when they told her that it would probably be at least three hours, possibly more, before anyone would arrive.

Totally pissed off by that news she rang Philip and told him she would be late. She quickly terminated the call when she got the feeling that he wanted to talk to her. Then, following company procedure, her next task was to inform the assistant manager. This of course was Steve.

He took the call at home. Putting down the phone he turned to his wife.

"Sorry love, problem with the alarms at work. I'm going to have to go down there until the alarm company come out and fix it."

His wife smiled up at him."Oh Steve, do you have to, I was hoping that we could have an early night, so to speak." She coyly tilted her head to one side. "You know, after your trip." She crinkled her nose. "I really missed you, you know..." She licked her lips sensuously.

Steve looked at her. Oh god; he sighed inwardly. He knew what was on her mind but at that precise moment in time she looked about as appetising as a sack of potatoes.

"Oh well, sorry darling, can't be helped, duty calls and all that." He leaned down to kiss her on her cheek. "See you later, don't wait up, I don't know how long I'll be."

* * * * * * * * * *

Mary saw the headlights precede the car into the car park, her initial relief quickly washed away when she realised it wasn't the alarm company arriving early.

The car drew alongside hers. She lowered her window.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as Steve climbed out of his car.

"Just thought I would see if you were okay," he replied.

"Never bothered you before," she said sarcastically. She was still pissed off with him.

He grinned as he leaned down to her car window. "How long before they turn up then?" he questioned.

"They said at least three hours and possibly four," Mary answered.

"You're kidding!"

"Afraid not," Mary replied.

"God they're bloody useless, I don't know why we use that company." Steve stood up straight and stretched his back. "Well if they're going to be that long you may as well come and sit in my car. It's got to be more comfortable than yours."

"There's nothing wrong with Betsy," Mary snorted defensively as she clambered out anyway.

"What, you've named your car?" Steve raised his eyebrows in mock horror.

"Yes...doesn't everyone?" Mary replied, somewhat miffed at Steve's response. She liked her little car. She'd had it a long time.

"Yeah right!" Steve said derisively, chuckling to himself as he held open the back door. Mary slid inside onto the leather upholstery.

"Gosh this is nice; leather; can't be bad. You're obviously getting paid far too much." She smiled.

Steve slid in next to her. "Ha ha very funny, I don't think. So; what are we going to do to entertain ourselves for the next few hours then?" He looked at her sideways as he slid his arm behind her.

Mary clicked on straight away. "Oh no, not a chance, I'm not remotely interested in sex. All I want to do is go home and go to bed. It's been a long day. Especially as I've had to do all the work again! On my own!"

"That's a good idea. I'd love to go to bed with you," replied a grinning Steve, ignoring her barbed comments.

"To sleep Steven, to sleep," she replied frostily.

"Come on Mary, just a kiss then, no hanky panky!" He slid his arm down onto her shoulder and drew her close.

Mary allowed herself to be pulled towards him. He kissed her quickly.

She broke away. "Do we have to do this? I'm really not in the mood."

"It's just kissing Mary," he replied pulling her closer.

"I know, but..." The rest of her reply was muffled as he kissed her again.

This time he held the kiss and she responded by kissing him back. His hand cupped her breast and he gently fondled it through her bra and work blouse.

"Steve, stop it," Mary tried to say through Steve's kiss but the words just came out all mangled.

His hand dropped down between her legs and he squirmed it into the vee at the top of her thighs.

As he rubbed her mound, Mary finally broke the kiss.

"It won't do you any good," she said as she looked up into Steve's face, "I'm just not in the mood."

Steve smiled and kissed her again. As they smooched his hand carried on rubbing her mound whilst the hand round her shoulder had dropped lower down and was working at her breast, squeezing and groping it.

He had patience and time. Their kissing grew more passionate as they locked tongues.

As Steve realised that Mary's kissing had intensified so he felt an almost imperceptible shift in her body. He worked his fingers deeper into her mound and felt her tremor. She breathed into his mouth as she kissed him harder.

She moved, adjusting her bottom on the leather seat. Her legs had opened slightly. Steve pushed his hand further into her mound and stroked up and down hoping to make closer contact with her pussy.

Mary was now breathing hard through her nose and as Steve brought his hand up to squeeze her other breast extra hard, she groaned and opened her legs wide.

His hand went back to work on her pussy. She began to writhe on the seat, squirming under his touch. The hand round her shoulder was groping her breast as hard as he dare but she didn't seem to mind, it just seemed to be turning her on more.

They broke away from each other momentarily.

"You bastard!" Mary breathed huskily, the lust clearly evident in her hooded eyes. As she talked her hips moved back and forth as she pushed her pussy towards Steve's fingers. "You bastard!" she repeated; a faint smile on her lips.

Steve grinned broadly.

He unfastened her work trousers and pulled down the zip. His hand moved inside. He could feel the heat. He touched her panties. They were wet. His fingers slid under the fabric trying to make contact with her flesh.

Mary groaned as he pushed into her pussy. Her hips were pumping as her arousal grew.

Steve took hold of her hand and placed it on his trousers. Mary stroked his bulge without any prompting. She could feel his cock pulsating. She licked her lips nervously. She knew what was coming and it both excited and terrified her.

Steve sat up and quickly unfastened the buttons on Mary's work blouse. He pulled it open and she struggled out of it. He unhooked her bra and took her plump 38D breasts into his hands and juggled them. Mary gave a sharp intake of breath as he tweaked her swelling nipples. His mouth closed over them in turn, sucking and slurping. His teeth tugged at them, encouraging them to swell.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mary Pattinson Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds