• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Cutting Her Out of My Life

Cutting Her Out of My Life

I was a contractor with a privately-owned small security unit outside of Doha, Qatar. It was a six-month contract, and it was grueling work at times, but the pay was good. I was just wrapping up my daily duties when my manager called me into his office.

"We're heading home early," he said.

There were still two weeks remaining in our contract, so the news came as a shock to me. But I didn't question it. I was just thrilled to get back home to my loving wife and our beautiful little girl.

My first impulse was to phone Karla and give her the good news, but I decided to surprise her instead. I guess I've seen one too many of those YouTube videos of happy soldiers surprising their loved ones, and I wanted to join in the fun.

When I drove up to the house in my Mustang, I immediately noticed a strange car in our driveway. On a hunch, I continued past the house, parked off to the side, and doubled back on foot.

My daughter Jamie was in school, so I knew Karla was home alone. Only she wasn't alone. A quick peak through the window told me everything I needed to know. There, standing in our livingroom, was my darling wife with her arms wrapped around some guy I had never seen before. They kissed, and my entire world immediately went red.

I could feel the anger within me boil over, and my gut reaction was to crash through the window and strangle both of them. But I took a moment to concentrate on my breathing, just as I was trained. They both would pay, but not just yet.

That afternoon, I met with my buddy, Sal. He was one of my best friends growing up, but today he's a big-shot lawyer. I knew he wouldn't mind giving me a little free advice.

"I'm leaving Karla," I stated flatly, once we had dispensed with the usual greeting. His jaw dropped.

"You're kidding," he said. I shook my head slowly and deliberately. "Why?" he asked.

"The fucking cunt cheated on me," I stated calmly.

"But you two have been happily married for over twenty years," he said. "You have a wonderful life together, and a beautiful daughter. Why would she do that?"

"Her reasons and motivation doesn't matter to me," I said. "She cheated. End of story. It's divorce time."

For the next hour, we proceeded to discuss the divorce laws in my state. Because I was the main bread-winner in our family, I was subject to a "temporary" maintenance formula of 40% of my income, minus 50% of hers, regardless of her ability to support herself.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Because we were married more than twenty years, I would be ordered to pay a lifetime alimony if I stood in front of a judge. The property split would be "equitable," which basically meant that would also be at the whim of the judge.

Then there was the matter of Jamie. I loved my little girl to death, and there was no way I was leaving her or splitting my time with her. I thanked Sal for his time, and left the diner in a hurry.

I made a stop at our bank, where another friend of mine worked. He was happy to help me withdraw all the money I could and stash it away in a little account he set up in the Caymans. My next stop was a travel agency. There was only one task left for me to do at that point.

I waited outside the house that night, and checked my watch. Two o'clock in the morning. Both of them had to be sleeping by then. I made my way to our front door, dressed in my black fatigues and carrying my duffel bag. I jimmied the lock and made my way inside.

Employing my training in stealth, I swiftly moved up the stairs and knelt outside the bedroom door. I reached into the duffel bag and produced a canister of ether that I had purloined from the medical supply closet at the base many years ago. I attached the canister to some tubing, fed it under the door and released the valve.

While I waited, I extracted a pair of night vision goggles and a gas mask from my bag. When I figured enough time had elapsed, I swiftly moved inside the door and placed a rolled-up towel under the door to keep the gas trapped inside.

I moved to the side of the bed. Sure enough, they were both knocked out cold. There was one piece of equipment remaining in my bag: a scalpel.

My mother was a veterinarian, and I had assisted in several neutering procedures. This would be no different, I told myself.

I gave one last look at the two of them before opening the bedroom door. The ether would wear off shortly, and I knew I didn't have much time. I moved down the hallway and swept up Jamie in my arms. I carried her outside to my Mustang and strapped her in her car seat. Amazingly, she slept through the whole thing.

I made one last visit to the house that I had once called home before I jumped into the driver's seat and sped down the road past the house. In my rearview, I could see the flames already building.

"Where are we going, Daddy?" Jamie suddenly asked, startling me a bit.

"We are going on vacation," I answered with a smile. "A permanent vacation, honey. Just you and me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Cutting Her Out of My Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds