• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Boss

The Boss

12

Ms. Brennan was the most peculiar combination of frigid ice queen and shameless cocktease Andy had ever met in his life.

On the one hand, she wore the shortest little skirts and the tallest high heels (the kind that drove Andy crazy, with the thin straps around the ankles) to the bank each and every day, always left the top three buttons of her tight blouse open to reveal plenty of deep, creamy cleavage, and fastidiously kept her make-up and long, dark hair as perfect as a Playboy Playmate ready to step in front of a photographer's camera.

Worse still, she had no qualms about leaning across his desk while he worked to issue him orders, letting those ample tits hang down in front his face, or bending over at the waist to retrieve something from a low shelf or drawer, so that the thin fabric of that skintight, microscopic skirt rode as high up on her delicious rump as physically possible without exposing the panties whose lines were always so clearly defined beneath. In fact, being the senior manager and the only member of the staff with keys to the branch office, she made a big show every morning of being the last to arrive at work, so all of the employees standing out front waiting to get in could get a good view of her bending over and retrieving her briefcase and purse from her car's backseat.

On the other hand, all of these wanton displays of shameless lasciviousness were accompanied by an aloofness and purposeful distance that bordered on snobbery. When she spoke to her employees, she was curt to the point of condescension, her tone as warm as a February evening in northern Alaska. For all her willingness to expose copious amounts of luscious, alabaster flesh to her subordinates, she rarely ever looked on in the eye, or gave even the slightest verbal indication that she had any interest in them as co-workers or fellow human beings. It was as if she deeply resented having to share her work day with such lowly beings, and only showed off so much of her fantastic body because she felt it was an effective way of getting a little extra effort out of them.

For Andy, days at the bank were excruciating, his poor cock as hard as granite and straining painfully and continuously against his slacks from 8 to 4, without respite.

Like all of the other men (and a few of the women) at the branch, he'd tried warming up to his comely boss, hoping against hope that the upper crust of ice would melt away and he could get a crack at the soft, warm stuff underneath. When his efforts failed just as utterly as those of his co-workers, he'd taken to spending his coffee breaks and lunch hour in a bathroom stall, furiously pumping his beleaguered cock to climax. Unfortunately, no matter how often or thoroughly he relieved the agonizing tension in his bloated balls, the moment he returned to his desk and tried to resume his work, he'd spy Ms. Brennan climbing a step stool to retrieve something off a high shelf or absently fingering her nipple through her blouse as she combed through reports and his aching hard-on would return with a vengeance.

It eventually reached a point where even the savage fucking he'd take home to his unknowing (and uncomplaining!) girlfriend Allison each night was not enough to quench his maddening lust for his insanely hot yet cruelly cold supervisor. He started having dreams about her, feverish night flights in which she'd call him into her office for a performance review, which she would inexplicably conduct while greedily fellating a huge, dripping grape popsicle or furiously working out both flickering wrists with flesh-colored Shake Weights. Sometimes in the dreams, she wore her everyday form-fitting business attire. Others, she was clad in a black bikini, or nothing at all save the ankle-strapped stilettos. On one particularly restless evening, following a date in which he and Allison watched a Harry Potter movie on Blu-Ray, the dream version of Ms. Brennan came clad in the accoutrement of a naughty English schoolgirl, oiling up a very thick, curved wooden wand with both hands as she read his evaluation. Andy had to fuck Allison twice the next morning before heading off to the bank, yet still found himself nursing another debilitating boner by 8:15.

The breaking point for poor Andy came in the sixth month of his employment as the bank's Junior Accounts Representative. Following a particularly difficult day during which Ms. Brennan repeatedly demonstrated a sudden, voracious affinity for bananas, he feigned sick and left work early to hurry home to the sweet, if temporary, relief of his girlfriend's tender pussy.

Unfortunately, he arrived to find the guy from the apartment down the hall already enthusiastically availing himself of that warm, wet orifice and its ball-draining benevolence, opening the front door to find dear, sweet Allison on all fours on the living room floor, getting fucked so hard from behind that there were tears streaming down her flushed cheeks and praises worthy of a Southern Baptist revival spilling from her whore mouth. So enraptured was his beloved by the thick dick plunging in and out of her cheating twat that she didn't even hear the door open.

Andy couldn't even speak at that moment. He simply turned in a stunned daze and shuffled back down the hall, leaving the door to their apartment open so anyone who walked by would have a clear, unobstructed view of the girl he loved gleefully milking the jizz out of someone else's cock with her dirty little cunt.

Distraught, he climbed back into his car and reflexively drove back to the bank, never entirely aware of where he was going or why, and nearly causing two major collisions on the way. The branch was, of course, deserted when he arrived, so he just sat there in his car, replaying the gut-wrenching scene in his mind over and over again for hours.

When grief and disbelief gave way to anger, he called Allison and told her, in these exact words, "Go fuck yourself, you filthy goddamn slut!" Then he hung up the phone and headed to a bar across the street, where he proceeded to order one rum and Coke after another until last call. As he pounded back each successive drink, the world became fuzzier and more surreal. At several points during the binge, however, he found himself surprised by the fact that no matter how angry and hurt he was over Allison's despicable betrayal, he couldn't fully push thoughts of Ms. Brennan and her delectable body out of his inebriated mind.

Andy drank until Last Call, then convinced the bartender to sell him a bottle to take with him. He staggered out into the chilly night and returned to his car, where he sat drinking the cheap rum until he passed out, visions of his brunette boss' mouth-watering backside and long, lovely legs swirling around in his head.

A loud knock on the window jarred him from a fantastic dream about Ms. Brennan cleaning the brass trim around the teller's stations with her tongue. He sat bolt upright, peering out through bleary, bloodshot eyes to see Trey, one of the tellers, smiling in at him.

"Wake up, buddy," Trey's muffled voice came smugly through the glass. "Time to make the donuts!"

As the laughing teller returned to the gaggle of employees waiting outside the locked double doors, Andy realized that it was morning. He'd spent the whole night in his car, and now had just minutes to collect himself before his shift began! The thought pulled him the rest of the way out of his alcohol-enhanced slumber, adrenaline racing into his veins, his heart kicking into overdrive. Though he was still quite inebriated from the night's bender, he could not afford to lose his job less than one day after losing his girlfriend.

Rummaging quickly through his glove compartment, Andy retrieved a comb and his emergency bottle of mouthwash. As he frantically swished the stinging, mint liquid around in his mouth to kill the pungent odor of booze, he ran the plastic bristles through his disheveled hair until the person staring red-eyed back at him in the rearview mirror looked a little less like he'd just rolled out of bed. Spitting the mouthwash into an empty Burger King cup still nestled in the dashboard drink holder, he exhaled into a cupped hand and smelled the results, satisfied that his breath would pass until he'd had the chance to drink a few gulps of much needed water from the fountain inside. With a quick straightening of his clothes and two brisk slaps across the cheek to finishing waking him, he stepped clumsily out of the car and into the blinding morning light.

He was a few uneasy steps away from his vehicle before he realized that Ms. Brennan had pulled in just before he got out, and was a little more than arm's length away as she prepared for her morning ass-wiggling backseat ritual.

Clearly, she hadn't realized when she parked and got out that not all of her employees were queued at the doors, as she appeared not to notice Andy approaching when she threw open her sedan's rear door and started in headfirst.

Watching her bend over and crawl halfway into the car, one leg bent up with a knee resting on the upholstered seat, one spiked heel pointing straight back at him, Andy felt the stiffness returning to his loins. His dry mouth began to fill with saliva at the sight of her thick butt jutting out at him, so close he could almost touch it. Still drunk or not, his insatiable cock was suddenly fully alert and hungry for fresh meat, and the prey it wanted more than any other was no more than three short feet away.

Apparently oblivious to Andy's proximity, the icy bank manager let her bulbous bottom sway gently back and forth as she gathered her things from the backseat, the dark grey fabric of her skirt riding up its appetizing, round slopes until Andy could see her pubic mound, covered in pink silk, through the three-inch slit in the skirt's back. He froze for a moment, staring at that miniscule skirt barely concealing that hypnotically wriggling ass and those oh-so-exposed, oh-so-easily-removed panties providing only the most superficial defense for that wondrous pussy. He thought about all the days and weeks and months that ass and that pussy had driven him insane with lust, all the painful boners he'd had to jerk into submission in the men's' room because of them, all the countless times he'd wasted his animal desire for those alluring orifices on the unfaithful snatch and lying mouth of his bitch ex-girlfriend. He stared at that magnificent, mouth-watering rump that was being waved so cavalierly in his face, thought about all that had happened to him in the last twelve hours, and boldly stepped forward.

With a flick of his wrist, the grey skirt came up, exposing the frilly pink triangle of soft cloth which could barely contain the creamy cheeks of Ms. Brennan's breathtaking bottom.

"What?" Ms. Brennan blurted out, startled by the unexpected contact.

As Andy freed his hard-on from his trousers with one hand, he clutched at the elastic of his boss' lace undies with the other, ripping them down over her buttocks with such force that they tore and fell away. Her pussy was pink and perfect and neatly shaved, just as he thought it would be. He could hear his co-workers gasping and laughing in surprise behind him.

"Mr. Sanderson!" Ms. Brennan cried, "What the Hell do you think you're..."

Andy didn't hold back. With one fierce thrust, he drove the full length of his nine-inch staff into her fist-tight twat, forcing its clenched muscles to stretch to their limit to accommodate every inch of his tortured, bloated rod.

"Oh, fuck!" came the breathless reply from Ms. Brennan, her eyes wide with shock, her mouth contorted into a perfect O.

Andy grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him, leering down at those gorgeous cheeks as they pressed so tight into his waist that his metal belt buckle pushed against the puckered sphincter of her beautiful anus. He held her there for a long moment, savoring the exhilarating, electrifying feel of her soft, slick cunt encasing his engorged member, relishing the fact that her long-coveted vaginal canal was infinitely tighter and hotter and more exquisite than he 'd ever imagined.

Then he drew his pelvis back, pulling his broad bone slowly out until only its head remained enveloped in her puffy lip folds and a guttural gasp spilled from her mouth, and began fucking the cock-teasing Ice Queen of First Municipal Finance like there was no tomorrow.

Right there in front of God, his co-workers, and the 4700-plus morning commuters who passed by on West Elm every weekday morning, Andy rammed his giant cock in and out of his helpless supervisor's defenseless slit over and over again, as hard as he possibly could. In and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, his prick growing thicker and longer with each pass along the silky, straining walls of her deep love hole. Drunk as he still was, he felt the grasping, squeezing, cooze-lubed sides of that fantastic cavern more acutely than he'd ever felt a cunt or mouth on his cock before.

The cold, aloof Ms. Brennan was suddenly nowhere to be found, the ruthless cocktease who'd driven Andy to this desperate act now moaning and urging him on like the rapacious whore he'd always dreamed she'd be. "Oh God, fuck me, baby!" she shouted, eliciting catcalls and howls of raucous laughter from the rest of her staff members, and an even more merciless savagery from the one clutching her waist and filling her full of still-growing man meat. "You're splitting me in half!" she cried as Andy hammered ferociously into her velvet box. "Split me in half with that big fucking cock!"

In to the hilt and out to crown, Andy pumped and pumped, pleasure dancing up the thousands of nerves in his swelling dick and back down again, his balls drawing tightly up against his groin as they prepared to unleash their torrent of spunk. Six months of unrelenting pressure was building to critical mass inside him, Ms. Brennan's buttery cunt muscles and bucking, grinding hips working feverishly to siphon every last drop of his warm, frothy seed from his hose.

Cars passing by were honking, people shouting their approval and encouragement out their windows. Two of Andy's co-workers were arguing over whether they should join in the fun. In his pocket, his cell phone was ringing - Allison's ring tone. The bank should have opened three minutes ago.

Andy didn't care about any of it. He didn't care if he lost his job, went to jail, or never stuck his dick in another woman again. All he cared about was fucking this teasing, torturing bitch of a boss in her delicious little dick dock until she milked his poor, tormented pecker dry. She was going to take it (and she was!), she was going to like it (and she did!), and she was going to be left wet and sore and sorry for spending the last 28 weeks driving him batshit insane when she could have been getting this kind of deep, merciless dicking every goddamn morning!

As the world started to go white and he felt the imminent ecstasy of release, Andy did one last thing he'd wanted to do ever since first getting hired by the alluring but alienating Ms. Brennan – he pulled his primed cock out of her slippery cunt shaft and rammed it right through the tiny opening of her anal sphincter.

"Oh oh OHHHHH!" cried Ms. Brennan, her eyes clenching shut so tight that tears streamed from them.

Andy grinned maniacally down at that incredible ass and sank his entire enormous trunk into it, balls slapping hard against the dripping, gaping lips of her twat below.

The other employees behind them were now hooting and high-fiving one another, like high school kids telling dirty tales about their classmates in a locker room. Passing drivers were starting to pull into the lot, in hopes of getting a better view of the show. Flashes from cell phone cameras were going off all around.

Ms. Brennan suddenly convulsed, every muscle in her body instantly petrifying and going as unyieldingly rigid as the cock buried deep in her colon, a long stream of spittle falling from the corner of her gaping, lipsticked mouth. The sounds that bellowed forth from her throat were not words or even grunts, but guttural, primal exclamations, like the howling of someone who has completely lost control of their mental faculties. She was cumming, harder and more violently than Andy had ever seen or felt anyone cum before, and he stood there pushing his massive shaft as far up into her belly as it would go as she bucked and writhed and came all over him. He could feel a jet of liquid squirt from her cunt and splatter across his slacks as she contorted in ecstasy, the warm, moist fabric of his puss-soaked trousers clinging to his thigh widening the smile on his face.

She came again and again like that, squirting and flailing and roaring her unrestrained pleasure at the glorious agony of having her tiny little asshole ripped apart at the seams by a truly gigantic cock. As close as he'd been to his own orgasm, Andy now found himself content to stand and watch as his brunette boss pressed her ass back as hard as she could onto his impaling sword and blew her wad over and over again, each spraying, shrieking spasm more intense and feral than the last.

Only when her curvaceous body went limp and she slumped forward onto the seat did he start to piston his turgid meat in and out of that tiny anal orifice, spreading those flushed cheeks wider and wider, jacking himself off with her poor, overstretched sphincter muscle. She groaned and squealed as he drove in and drew out, but he no longer cared how she felt. It was his turn to cum, and it had been a long time coming, indeed.

"You like it up that sweet ass, Ms. Brennan?" he snarled, thrusting harder and harder, feeling her ass drawing the jism up the length of his phallus and into the launch position. "You like getting that dick-teasing ass pounded right out here in broad daylight, like it deserves?"

She couldn't answer. He couldn't have cared less.

His cock plunged in, her rectum gripping it like a slick, hot fist. He pulled back out, the smooth walls of her anal highway delightfully resistant to any motion indicating withdrawal. Back in, back out, back in again, fingers digging into her hips, pressure building in his thick helmet. Her asshole pulled at him, ground on him, forcing the cum to the top. The heart-shaped globes of her pink buttocks opened and eagerly swallowed his searing, electrified manhood. He was so close his head hurt.

"Take it out so I can suck it dry," Ms. Brennan purred. And before he could react, she was withdrawing and turning around on the seat, sitting half out of the car so she could take his primed cock into her mouth and swallow his cum.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she slid her red lips over the thick erection, sucking the taste of her own ass off of it.

That was all Andy could take. He was two-thirds of the way down her waiting throat, his hands just taking hold of the sides of her pretty little head, when a the load inside his swollen cock erupted from his piss hole, his body rocked by tremor after white-hot tremor of thunderous, jolting pleasure. He blasted the first molten stream of jizz into her esophagus and she swallowed it without the slightest hint of difficulty or resistance. Then another shot forth, and another, and still another, each one spilling deep in Ms. Brennan's mouth and being instantly swallowed into her happy belly with a low, muffled gulping sound.

The Earth was crimson and swirling, Andy reeling from the mind-shattering orgasm. Ms. Brennan kept right on sucking away at his cock for several long seconds after he'd unloaded the last of his goo down her gullet. She hummed as she worked on the freshly drained staff, as though she was still very much enjoying the residual flavor of her own dripping orifices on its veined, ruddy flesh.

When she finally pulled the dick from her mouth, sustaining the suction so that even her other employees could hear it pop as it came free, she looked up at Andy and flashed a feline grin with her freshly fucked lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds