• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 02

Mind Over Management Ch. 02

12

I woke up rather sore, especially between my legs, but I didn't take long to realize why, of course. Jen's slit was slick with my cum as she rubbed it against my thighs and she smothered my face and body with enthusiastic kisses. I kissed her back rather dreamily and drowsily, as I wasn't fully awake just yet. She covered me with yet more kisses, going out of her way to get her lips and tongue on my body.

Suddenly, however, my full bladder brought me completely back to consciousness.

"I need to piss, Jen. Let me get up and do that," I instructed my former supervisor, who then got out of my way, but started making wolf whistles at me as I headed to the john.

Jen wasn't content to whistle for much longer. I started up the shower, and before I knew it, she was right in there with me. Her lips touched mine and I felt the electric chemistry that exuded from her, the vibes of raw lust that apparently demanded that she fuck me into next week. Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones or something, but she was one horny slut right then.

"Wow, you didn't have any Spanish fly or something, did you?" I teased Jen, as she lathered me up with soap without being told and took every chance to fondle my flesh.

"Nope, but I am knocked up and Garth used to fuck me like crazy until my belly grossed him out. When you claimed me, that transferred all of my lust to you, and there is a hell of a lot of that from my end. I've never been preggers before, but I suspect that this is going to be my normal reaction. I'm almost always a horny bitch. When he dumped me, it was triggered because I wanted to drain his balls and he couldn't get it up for me, so he had to confess that I repulsed him. Apparently, I don't have the same effect on you, thank God," Jen admitted as I washed her sweet, smooth skin.

"Babe, there is nothing ugly about you. Nothing gross. Nothing revolting or repulsive at all. You are one thousand percent drop dead gorgeous and the belly is sexy as hell. Nothing like that for the ultimate proof of fertility in a woman.

"I can see, however, that I am wise to share you, because I have three other women to satisfy as well and I could use the help with one deliciously horny pregnant lady in my harem. Even the horniest bastard like me has a breather between hard-ons, you know, to let blood reach other parts of his body and permit him to function. Still, I appreciate your enthusiasm, and as the other ladies aren't around right now, I won't be slighting them if you get the encore when it happens," I half-seriously teased my sexy, Goth ex-boss.

The truth was that the other women were just as involved in pushing me to my limits, not that I minded. It motivated me to get into better physical shape so that I could improve my circulation and get it up sooner. Since my eating habits weren't going to budge, that left major physical exercise, though ironically some of the best cardio proved to be frequent sex, so the more I fucked, the more I was able to fuck. Of course, given the way that the ladies at the gym looked at me, I began to wonder if perhaps I was being hunted for my meat, in a manner of speaking.

So far, I still had the same four ladies, but Cheryl, Jamie, and Jessica all had to work that morning, so it was just Jen and me right then. Cheryl was notorious for wanting her tits fucked prior to my going in her other holes, but she wasn't too particular about which hole it was afterward, as long as her tits got my cock between them for a little. She came every time that I did that, so I had no objection to obliging her, as I wanted my women to get off. She didn't even mind if I came on her tits and then had to work back up for another round in her pussy, mouth, or ass. In fact, she went wild whenever my cream hit her bosom and she often scooped it with her fingers to lick it off.

Jamie and Jessica were as much into each other as into me. I suppose that this was due to that first encounter in the men's room, because Jamie would always grab me whenever she wanted me and before I knew it, Jessica was right there to help satisfy me. They were a team from that day one, whether it was for anal, oral, or vaginal sex, but they always wanted whatever each other had. If I pounded Jamie's cunt, that's where Jess wanted it, too. If I went for the mouth, they would kneel together and suck me off as a team. If I fucked Jess in the ass, Jamie insisted on being next for sodomy. They just naturally did everything sexually together. It had become their thing, in addition to eating each other out, which I'm convinced that they also did at work at times, though probably on their lunch breaks. They even convinced me to order Mac to give them their lunches at the same time, much to his annoyance at following that command.

Jen was different. She wanted it early in the morning, late at night, at any point of the day, it didn't matter as long as she got fucked thoroughly. She tended to prefer it in the pussy, but she was willing to take it in the ass to get fucked a second or third time. When she was horny, one round, one load, just wouldn't do. She wanted a sexual marathon, and so at times, in order to be fair to her and the other girls (if they were around), I would command my buddies to fuck Jen as well, or I would have one or more of the ladies wear the new strap-on I bought them and use it on Jen. Since I wasn't the jealous type, and I wanted a decent harem for the quantity and variety like any red-blooded male, it was a small price to pay for Jen's satisfaction.

In spite of the extra effort, I found myself increasingly rising to the occasion, so to speak, improving my stamina, and feeling more confident in my ability to satisfy a bevy of concubines, which was frankly what these women were. I kept them around regularly, fucked them consistently, spent time with each of them, and so I thought of them as a lot more than just flings, casual partners, or friends with benefits. I basically had four girlfriends, and I faced up to that fact a little more every day.

At the moment, the girl in front of me most occupied my thoughts, as I caressed her silky skin and gave her repeated French kisses with the ardor that replaced the previous feelings of mutual dislike that we once had for each other. It was hard to remember at times that this all started when I became so aggravated at Jen that I told her to kiss my ass. Her reaction to that shocked the hell out of me and led to my discovery that she was now my plaything. Since then, she had become my most enthusiastic lover.

Our first encounter had some elements of a grudge-fuck from my end, but not from hers, as it turned out, and by the second or third, Jen showed not even a trace of her old hostility. Instead, she was much more about love and lust, and she wasn't embarrassed to let me know it. I had become "Master" to her, which suggested to me that she had deep, hidden needs and desires to submit to a man that I had somehow awakened and brought to the surface.

"Master, can we fuck again now?" Jen interrupted my inner thoughts, not that I minded, of course.

"Absolutely," I smiled as I dried her off and led the very naked, very sensual woman back to bed.

"Doggie-style, this time. I want to see your fine ass and that tramp stamp of yours," I told Jen, playfully spanking her tush as she got into position for me.

"Yeah, fuck me like the bitch I am!" Jen surprised me by saying.

"You're a bitch now?" I asked her in astonishment as I fingered her pussy first to prep the way for my dick.

"Damn straight, honey. I'm your bitch and I'm in serious heat!" she stunned me by admitting so frankly.

"A pity that your tattoos don't include my name. Guess we'll have to fix that, won't we?" I said as I noted her ex's initials on the back of her neck, covered only when her hair came down.

"Honey, put your name on my body, wherever you wish! I want you to claim me, openly, make it clear that I'm your slut! You should mark us all, Jamie, Jess, Cheryl, and me! Tattoo your sluts, all four of us!" Jen then trailed off as her breathing became heavier from my vigorous thrusts into her cunt.

"Well, you're a goddess, so if you're my slut, does that make me a god?" I teased her a little, but she took it well, pushing back at me with the energy that belied her pregnant state.

"I'm a goddess? You think that I'm that sexy, that pretty?" she finally managed to say, as I pushed back into her juicy twat.

"A Goth goddess, sure, but very much a nymph among mortals," I waxed eloquent in spite of my growing excitement and the urge to cum, but then I had to stop speaking, because that was a mouthful in my present condition.

Jen's response was to practically turn into a beet with her redness. Her whole body tensed up, changed color, released extra juices, and she accidentally wet herself, much to her later embarrassment. I decided to simply wash off later and not worry about it. She was pregnant, her whole body was treating her like a punching bag, so I could cut her a little slack. At any rate, she came hard and squeezed my cock until she forced out every last dollop of my cum from my balls. I almost wondered for a second if she was going to cut off the blood flow to my dick and make it fall off, she tightened up so much.

When Jen came back to Earth, she realized that she had pissed on the sheets and even got a little on me. She looked at me rather nervously, fearing my possible wrath. I pulled her up, kissed her mouth with plenty of tongue, and then took the sheets off the bed. I soaked a washcloth and used it on both of us, very gently, as her cunt was rather sensitive right then from at least two fucks (though I wouldn't have put it past Jen to have ridden me in my sleep three or four times if she had the chance).

"Sorry, Master. It just happened. I didn't mean to do it... it just happened," Jen mumbled, a bit unlike her usual confident self.

"Hey, now, don't let it get you down. It was easily fixed and that sheet was a little ripe, anyway. I just needed a swift kick in the ass to motivate me to wash it. You gave me that. It's cool, we're cool, okay?" I kissed Jen on the lips very gently this time.

"Thank you, Master. Garth used to get so angry whenever I would do that, but my bladder gets full at times and harder to control with this pregnancy, you know. I tried to explain it to him, but it was another reason we broke up. He was disgusted with me, with that, with the belly, the late night cravings, the incredible horniness, and the morning sickness, which tends to actually hit me in the afternoon instead of mornings," Jen explained.

"Yeah, I've noticed," I winked at her, "hey now, this is normal. You're a pregnant woman, getting farther along then you were when we first met. You have different needs from other women. My sister was like this with her pregancy. It's okay. Not that I fucked her, though once when she was really desperate, she tried to fuck me. I didn't do it, because she was married and just out of her mind with desire. She would have regretted it, or so I told myself."

"So, her being your sister wasn't the issue, just her being married, huh?" Jen teased me, recovering quickly.

"Yes, and by the way, you don't have to call me 'Master' all the time. You really don't, though I admit that it turns me on. You can use my name, you know. Anyway, yes, that was the issue. Incest doesn't really bother me. Sorry to shock you, but it doesn't. I think that it's hot, actually. I don't believe in monogamy, either. However, once a person has agreed to practice it, they should keep their word or have the honesty to admit to their partner that it isn't going to work anymore, so that their partner can decide whether to stay with them on the basis of a new understanding. I didn't feel right, since her husband was faithful to her, helping her step out on him. I wonder if other guys got the same offer, though, and took it eagerly," I explained.

"Well, you're an honorable man, Master. I know that I don't have to call you that, but I want to do so. Please don't forbid me to call you that. You're my Master, as far as I am concerned. Garth didn't get it. He thought that it was only a game and he would get embarrassed when I called him Master in front of others. I guess that he didn't want others to know about the kink that he was fine with enjoying in private. He must not have wanted it public, but I wanted it public and I still do. I want to openly belong to a man, be his private property, for whatever he wants to do with me. Anyway, since it turns you on, why not let me use it on you?" Jen encouraged me.

"Oh, I don't mind. I just didn't want you to feel required to call me Master. I'd rather it was by choice, not from a sense of obligation, if you get my meaning. If you want to call me Master, go right ahead, slave," I teased her a little more, prompting a very wet kiss on the lips from my new, now rather willing plaything.

"Honey, the moment that you told me to kiss your ass, I haven't had a damn choice about anything anymore, so please don't worry about that. I don't mind. It's been liberating for me in a strange way. I have a theory as to why your ability works on so many people. It's simple... you speak to the subconscious, submissive part of their psyche and you have a sudden power to command that in them, to bring it to the surface. Of course, if that's true, then there are a lot more kinky people than care to admit to it, Master," Jen declared.

"Who knows, maybe you're right. You're one smart gal, that's for sure," I smiled as I kissed her ardently, prompted by my growing fondness for this saucy Goth partner of mine.

"Hey, I'm submissive, not stupid, Master. I'm a gamer geek, remember?" Jen replied as she wrapped her body around me for a more intense make-out session.

"So I can see, sweet cheeks," I answered, seizing the chance to fondle her smooth buns.

"You like my ass, don't you, Master? My legs, too. I can tell. A pity my tits are so small, but my ass isn't bad, or so I've been told, and you seem to reinforce that. My legs seem to be my best asset, though, am I right?" Jen shocked me with her realistic self-appraisal.

"Hey, I have nothing against your tits. Small, yes, but very nice nonetheless. Your ass is also smaller than some, but shaped very well. Your hips are fine, if not as wide as you'd probably like. Still, they're definitely not guy hips, or anything like that. But, yeah, those legs of yours... God, they are outstanding! It's just how you're built. Nothing wrong with that. Tall, elegant, and slim. It's not universal, not meant for every woman, but it suits you well. Nothing wrong with other shapes, either. I like the variety myself, the smorgasbord of female body types, you see. But, yeah, you're a goddess... a geeky, Goth goddess. Sex on legs," I elaborated a little, and Jen responded by pushing me back on the bare mattress to attack me.

Once again, Jen was top of me, kissing my face, my neck, and even my chest. She put her hands around my waist and continued to move down my body, kissing along a path to my groin. She winked at me and then started putting my balls in her mouth one at a time, sucking a little on each and then swapping it out for the other. My cock, in spite of servicing this Goth lady twice in one morning (at least), now began to rise again of its own accord. The greedy bastard evidently couldn't get enough of this kind of attention from my leggy slut.

"Well, well, it looks like someone has come back to life! You're getting more stamina than you used to have. You can bounce back a lot faster than you did. Just know that you're not getting a free pass for a month or two while my pussy recovers from giving birth. Oh, hell, no! I still have a mouth, an ass, and a pair of hands that will gladly service your needs. Hell, you can dry hump the outside of my tush if you'd like! I suspect that you'd enjoy that a lot, given how much often I've noticed you pressing your hard-on between my buns while I pretend to sleep. Yeah, I've done that now and then to see what you'd do to me. It's been quite a revelation, I confess," Jen announced to my surprise.

"Guilty as charged, but then you have such smooth, sensual skin, it's like silk to the touch. Very hot. In fact, I don't know if you were aware, but I came on your lower back twice and then cleaned it off your tattoo," I smiled as Jen now kissed and licked the head of my cock.

"Well, of course, I noted that, Master. It was such a turn-on that I came silently both times. My toes even curled. If you ever see that, you can know that I'm cumming, but with a soft, silent orgasm. Didn't you notice how wet I was later when you fucked me?

"By the way, I hope you didn't dry hump me just because you were hesitant to screw my ass while I slept. You're my Master. You don't need to ask permission to sodomize me. Sure, I'll wake up, but I'll wake up one grateful slut if you do. I know that I like it in the pussy best, but anal is really growing on me, too, ever since you took my virgin bottom. It's an acquired taste, but I think that I'm beginning to acquire it. I've even begun to clean myself out so that you'll always be free of that worry when fucking my ass.

"Also, I should hope that it's a given that whenever you want to fuck my pussy or mouth, that's never off-limits to you, even while I sleep. God knows I've mounted you in your sleep more than I care to confess. I guess that I'm just one hell of a horny bitch, especially of late. I like cock inside me, outside of me, rubbing me, stretching me... I just plain love cock. That's the other reason that I like to go naked at home, besides how great it feels. I can't wait for you to tattoo your name onto my body and have any guests that we have see it there. Where would you put it?" Jen encouraged me as she licked the base of my dick.

"Damn, girl, you know how to make a hard-on even harder! Well, once you're safely delivered and it's no danger to anyone's health, we'll get your sweet ass tattooed with my name. How does that sound?" I proposed.

"It sounds wonderful, but I can have them phrase it as 'Jack was here'? That way, if Garth should happen to visit, he'll see that you went boldly where no man has gone before. I'd love for that thought to torture him, at least for a few months, if not longer. I was on the verge of giving up my ass to him, if he had kept me around, but he will never have it now, unless you order me to give it up to him. Personally, I hope that you don't. I don't mind ex sex so much, but I don't think that he should have a hole that he missed out on because he dumped me after knocking me up," Jen added, before then sucking my cock as far into her mouth as she could get it.

"Actually, I do mind ex sex, at least where he is concerned. You are forbidden to actually have sex with Garth, your ex-boyfriend, under any circumstances where such acts are not necessary to your survival and that of your child. I mean, if he rapes you, don't resist if it will put your life at risk. Still, I command you to tease him as much as you wish. I want him leaving my apartment if he ever dares to show his face with a serious case of blue balls from being tantalized by what used to be his but is now mine, namely you," I instructed Jen, knowing that she'd comply in all ways because she was unable to disobey me... my powers were still very effective with her as with all others, even if I didn't need them with her anymore most of the time.

"Well, you know that I will always obey your commands. Very smart of you, Master. Poor old Garth will have no choice but to deal with the cock teasing if he wants to visit for whatever reason. I must admit that I will enjoy every second of making him squirm. This was his booty, but now it's yours.

"Hey, any chance that we could tie the knot, you and I? Don't worry, I have no designs to drive out the other women. They're rather sweet, even delicious at times... I love all three of them. I really do. Still, I want my daughter to be yours. All others that I have will be clearly yours, as will any from the other girls. The only legal way for you be the father and not him, is for me to marry you and then she'd be your stepdaughter, at least. Maybe adopted daughter if I could persuade Numb Nuts to sign away his parental rights. I trust you, want you to help me raise her," Jen unwittingly revealed the sex as she stopped what she did just long enough to ask me that favor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Mind Over Management Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds