• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 02

Flight to Submission Ch. 02

1234

"Get in here, sub," David commanded coldly.

Stephanie shivered at the ice in his tone.

"I see you have disobeyed me once again, displaying a regrettable lack of control," he continued. "Very well, you have earned further punishment and if you think that your punishment was harsh earlier, then you are severely mistaken."

The blood drained from Stephanie's face. Despite the massage, her ass was still burning from the spankings she had received earlier. To her dismay, however, it seemed as if her body was receiving this news in a completely unexpected way. Her pussy was once again becoming moist and her skin was tingling. Her thoughts skittered this way and that as her memory returned to that night in the dungeon in London. There had been women, and men, who had been bound and were being beaten with any number of harsh looking items - a variety of whips including ones with many tails, broad, flat looking things that made a loud smacking sound when they landed on flesh, canes and other items that she could not even recognise - all of them leaving vivid marks on the skin. Would she be subjected to anything like that? Her breath caught in her throat as she considered the possibility.

David watched as the emotions passed clearly across Stephanie's face. When he judged the moment was right, he spoke once more.

"Your punishment has been reserved until later, sub," he said. "As you have demonstrated an appalling lack of control, I shall begin your training immediately."

Stephanie gazed at him in puzzlement. Surely most of the afternoon had been about training.

David read her thoughts easily.

"You thought your training had already begun, hadn't you?" he said.

Stephanie opened her mouth to reply but remembered at the last moment that she had not been given permission to speak. Instead she nodded meekly.

"Good!" David said. "At least you have remembered one thing you have been told."

Stephanie flushed in shame as his words sank in.

"No, this afternoon was about gauging your responses and seeing if you might possibly be capable of becoming a decent sub," David told her. "Now your training begins in earnest. I have been lenient with you so far as you are new to this lifestyle, but you must understand that from now on I will not tolerate any hesitation on your part. You have asked me to become your Master and in so doing, you have placed yourself under my control. I will train you to be the best that you can be and in doing so you will discover depths to yourself and your desires that you are unaware of. However, you must understand that as a sub, it is your duty to be completely obedient to your Master's wishes. You will do whatever your Master orders and submit to whatever he demands. My training methods are thorough. You may find them harsh at first and you will be expected to do many things that your upbringing has made you believe are unnatural but if you maintain obedience and openness, you will reap the rewards."

Stephanie could feel her heart pounding and butterflies were doing a conga in her stomach as she listened to David's words, almost mesmerised by the sheer magnetism he was exuding!

"Do you understand what I am telling you?" David asked.

Stephanie nodded her head.

"Very well, we will start with the positions you will be expected to assume during your time as a sub," David told her. "You already know Position 1, but I am dissatisfied with your posture. Your role as a sub is to be open to your Master at all times, your body on display for his pleasure. As such, you are not standing correctly. Come here!" he commanded, leading her to stand in front of a floor length mirror.

Stephanie obeyed with alacrity.

"Position 1," David commanded.

Quickly, Stephanie placed her hands behind her head and spread her legs.

"Not good enough!" David said moving close to her.

He nudged her legs further apart until she could feel a pull in her inner thighs. Next he walked behind her, took hold of her elbows and drew them further back. This had the effect of pushing her breasts forward and David nodded in satisfaction as he moved back to stand in front of her. He removed the collar he had previously used on her from his pocket and re-secured it around her throat. He then moved his hand down to her mound, inserted two fingers into her moist pussy and tilted her pelvis. He then removed his fingers and moved them to her mouth.

"Suck them," he ordered.

Eyes wide and swallowing convulsively, Stephanie nevertheless complied, cringing as she tasted her own pussy juices on his fingers.

"Now look in the mirror," David commanded as he stepped away from her.

Stephanie obeyed and flushed as she saw her image reflected back at her. What she saw was a woman with her breasts and sex wantonly displayed. Which was, she reflected, exactly how a sub should display herself for her Master's pleasure.

"Relax and stand straight," was David's next command and Stephanie quickly complied.

He allowed her a few moments relaxation then barked "Position 1!"

Stephanie immediately put herself into the position expected.

"Not bad, but still needs improvement," David said. "Bring your elbows further back," he commanded and Stephanie quickly complied, thrusting her breasts forward.

"Spread those legs further apart," was his next command and she did so, trying to tilt her pelvis into the required position.

"You may relax," David said once he was satisfied with her position.

Again, he gave her a few moments of relaxation then once more barked the command "Position 1".

This time Stephanie was almost perfect. Her breasts were thrust forward and her legs were spread wide. Her pelvis, however, was not tilted sufficiently to display her pussy. Without saying a word, David moved forward and smacked his hand hard against her pussy.

When Stephanie gasped he looked at her, his eyes boring into hers.

"You were given two opportunities to learn exactly how to present yourself in Position 1" he told her coolly. "If you cannot learn swiftly then you must be encouraged to do so and punished for non-compliance, do you understand?"

Stephanie nodded, biting her lip.

"Very well, we shall try again. Stand straight," he said.

Again, he let her stand straight for a few moments

"Position 1!" he commanded.

This time Stephanie was picture perfect and David was impressed. Despite what he had told her, she was a quick learner.

"Very good," he said approvingly and a faint flush crept over Stephanie's face as his approval warmed her.

"Now we will move on to Position 2" David told her. "Kneel on the floor, with your knees placed as far apart as possible and again tilt your pelvis" he instructed.

Stephanie sank to her knees and tried to comply with David's instructions. With his foot, David nudged her knees further apart. He could see she was having trouble tilting her pelvis sufficiently to display her pussy correctly.

"Lean back slightly," he told her.

As she obeyed, her pussy lips came into sight and David nodded in satisfaction.

"Hold that position!" he instructed.

As she remained in place, David reached down and started to tease her nipples. Stephanie flinched involuntarily and David immediately pinched her nipples, hard!

"You need to remember that as a sub, your first and only thought must be to please your Master," he told her. "Your body is his to use as he sees fit, which is why you must always display yourself completely in his presence. It is not acceptable to react negatively to what is done to you and you will be trained to respond appropriately in all circumstances, no matter what these might be. Do you understand?"

Stephanie nodded despite the throbbing in her nipples.

"Very good," David said. "You will learn to submit to anything your Master wants without demure or protest."

He saw doubts enter her eyes and proceeded to reassure her.

"Whilst my training is thorough, it is not meant to damage you," he explained to the apprehensive woman below him. "Your boundaries will be tested and stretched but your training will not include the more extreme activities that you might have seen on display at the dungeon." He saw Stephanie relax slightly at his words and wondered what exactly it was that she had seen in London. "However, I expect you will find it arduous enough so the harder you try to learn, the better it will go for you," He continued.

Stephanie looked up into his eyes. She could see no malice there, just calm self-assurance. This man was completely in command both of her and himself.

"We will try this again," David said and reached down to tease her nipples once more.

Although he could see her abdominal muscles tense & her pussy twitch, this time Stephanie was able to prevent herself from flinching.

"Very good!" he said approvingly and Stephanie smiled in pleasure at his praise.

"Now get up and place yourself in Position 1 once more," David commanded.

As Stephanie made to drop her hands to the floor to push herself up, David stopped her.

"Did I tell you to drop your arms?" he asked.

Confused, Stephanie shook her head.

"You will be expected to move from position to position with the minimum of change" David told her. "If you do not have sufficient balance to do this, you will be trained until you can. Do I make myself clear?"

Stephanie nodded.

"Very well, assume Position 1!" David commanded.

Somehow, Stephanie managed to regain her feet without too much of a wobble and assumed Position 1, making sure her breasts and pussy were on full display and her legs were spread as far apart as she could endure.

"Excellent," was David's response and she glowed with pleasure.

In the space of a few short hours, this man's approval was something that she craved and she realised she would willingly submit to anything to gain it!

David's voice intruded into her introspection. "Concentrate!" he barked. "Your attention should be on your Master at all times!"

Stephanie flushed, embarrassed to be caught day dreaming. What she didn't realise was how experienced David was at reading the slightest changes of expression in his submissives.

"Now, assume Position 2!" he commanded when he was sure she had her full attention on him.

This time remembering not to lower her hands, Stephanie sank to her knees, keeping them spread far apart, thrusting her breasts forward & leaning back slightly so her pussy was in full view.

David leaned down, stroked his fingers over her nipples before dipping them lower and sliding them between her exposed pussy lips. He could feel how moist she was down there. This girl was definitely a true submissive at heart!

He heard a quiet intake of breath as he dipped two fingers into her pussy but she made no other overt move. He nodded in approval.

"Very good, sub," he said. "We will move on to Position 3. Lean forward until your head is on the floor," he instructed. Stephanie complied. "Now reach your hands behind you and spread your ass cheeks."

As Stephanie hesitated, realising what this position implied, David's hand cracked down hard against her ass.

"You have just added to your punishment!" he told her coldly. "Now obey me, at once!" his voice cracked out.

Startled and apprehensive, Stephanie did as commanded and moved her hands back to spread her ass cheeks. She felt David's hands cover hers and force her cheeks further apart until she could feel a pull at her sphincter.

"That is the Position 3. You will be expected to maintain all positions until otherwise instructed" David told her in a matter of fact voice. "This position is to allow your Master to easily inspect both your ass and your pussy with ease. If I find you spreading yourself any less than this, you will be punished. Now assume Position 2 once more."

Stephanie raised herself until she was kneeling upright once more and placed her hands back behind her head, leaning back slightly, thrusting her breasts forward and tilting her pelvis.

David nodded in approval. She was in exactly the right position!

"Position 3!" he commanded.

Stephanie swallowed hard, then bent forward, placing her head on the floor and reaching back to spread her ass cheeks. When she felt they were fully spread she stopped and was startled to feel a hard hand come down across her asshole.

"Wider!" was all that David said, and squeezing her eyes closed she complied until she felt once again that tight pull at her sphincter.

"Acceptable," was David's comment. Stephanie felt his fingers circling her asshole and try as she might, she could not prevent herself from tensing. David made no comment, understanding as he did how traumatic her experience with a previous boyfriend had been for her. He let his fingers explore all around her hole then slid down towards her pussy, making sure that she was completely smooth in all areas.

"Assume Position 1!" he commanded and Stephanie rose from her kneeling position to stand before him. "Follow me," he told her and led her back to the huge 4 poster bed.

"Get on the bed and assume Position 2," David instructed.

Stephanie complied, swaying slightly as she tried to maintain her balance on the mattress. David moved away and she could hear faint sounds as he moved around the room. Finally, she heard his footsteps return.

He gripped her right wrist and encircled it with a thick leather cuff before locking it securely. He repeated the action with her left wrist.

"Bring your hands in front of you," David commanded.

Stephanie complied. David had spent some time setting up the bed so that it was adapted to his requirements. He pushed between her shoulder blades until her chest was resting on the surface of the bed. He then took each cuff in turn and attached it to a post at the top of the bed. He pressed a concealed button and two posts slid out from the sides of the bed, about level with the tops of Stephanie's thighs. He took two wide, thick leather cuffs and wrapped them around each of her thighs then secured them to the posts with strong ropes. Once her thighs were secured, he picked up a spreader bar, placing it between her ankles. He secured the cuffs around her ankles and released the bar to its fullest extent. Stephanie's ass and pussy were now fully on display. As a final action, David once again pressed another concealed button and slots opened in the floor near the foot of the bed. Inside were ring bolts. David took 2 lengths of rope and secured the spreader bar in place.

Stephanie was now held in place with her ass raised into the air. Although her face clearly said she was apprehensive, she had managed to keep quiet through all David's preparations.

"Good girl," David said encouragingly. "Now as a sub, you will be expected to provide pleasure to your Master in whatever way he desires. In order for you to be able to do this, you need to be cleansed of your fear of anal sex," he continued.

He saw Stephanie tense.

"I will introduce you to this gently, to show you that it is not a thing to be feared," he went on, silently cursing the inept boy who had traumatised her so, "but make no mistake, I will be thorough and by the time I have finished with you, you will be pleasing to any Master who chooses to use you!"

David could see Stephanie's body tremble and again he silently cursed that inept boy for his carelessness. He had almost ruined a lovely young woman by scaring her away from what could be a profoundly intense experience! He was going to have to be very careful here!

"For the moment I will allow you to remain ungagged as I know this will be difficult for you," David told Stephanie. "However, once I deem the moment appropriate, you will be gagged as I WILL train you thoroughly and completely!"

Stephanie shuddered. She was scared, knowing what was about to occur but somehow she knew she could trust this man not to hurt her.

David reached over to the bedside drawer and drew out a blindfold, which he gently placed over Stephanie's eyes.

"Let go of the fear and concentrate on the feelings," he quietly murmured into her ear.

He took out a bottle of lubricant and tipped a small amount out onto his fingers, moving to sit beside her hips as he did so. The position Stephanie was secured in ensured that her pussy and ass were clearly accessible. He gently but firmly swept his lubricated fingers down over her asshole and between the folds of her labia. He continued to slowly stroke her between her folds, rising occasionally to run his fingers over her asshole. He watched her intently as her body slowly started to relax under the slow, seductive rhythm of his fingers. He squeezed out more lubricant and this time as his fingers swept up towards Stephanie's asshole, he started to circle them, decreasing the circle each time until his fingers were directly at her puckered hole. He continued the circling motion but concentrating on her hole, each time increasing the pressure slightly.

He drew out a nitrile glove and slipped it over his right hand as his left continued that circling motion. Again, he squeezed lubricant onto the fingers of his now gloved hand and very slowly inserted the tip of one finger as his left hand moved back down through Stephanie's pussy folds until it found her clit and started rubbing. Stephanie moaned as she felt David's finger penetrate her ass but instead of the intense agony she had expected, all she felt was slight pressure as his finger slowly slipped further inside her. Now he started to work his finger in and out of her passage, spreading the lubricant as he did so. Stephanie moaned again. David inserted a 2nd lubricated finger into her ass, slowly at first until he felt her start to relax once more. At the same time, the fingers of his other hand continued to stimulate her clit. Stephanie's body was starting to respond and she could feel the heat climbing. David added a third finger and now Stephanie groaned. She could feel her passage being stretched but instead of it hurting, all she was feeling was a strange kind of intense pressure.

David continued to pump his fingers in and out of her anal passage, timing his rhythm to match his actions at her clit. He could feel the tremors start in her body as her skin heated up. He increased both the rhythm and pressure of his fingers both at her clit and in her ass. Stephanie's body started to shake and David knew she was close to orgasm. Watching her closely, he again increased his speed, moving it to an inexorable pace. Instinct and desire took Stephanie over. She started to drive herself back onto his, as far as her bonds allowed. She had lost her fear and her inhibitions. All she wanted was to reach orgasm! David's many years of experience told him the exact moment when Stephanie was about to lose control.

"Cum for me!" he ordered, linking his command in her mind with the irresistible torrent of the orgasm that swept through her. As she continued to shake, David withdrew his fingers, swiftly coated a slim butt plug with lubricant and inserted it before she noticed. She drew in her breath with a sharp hiss as she felt the unyielding plug wedged firmly inside her. David swiftly rose, and retrieved a ball gag, which he placed between her jaws. He secured it firmly in place and smiled at her startled expression.

"I told you I would gag you once I deemed the moment appropriate!" he reminded her. "You have just experienced your first anal orgasm," he continued.

Stephanie's eyes went wide as the realisation hit her. She had felt no pain and had been swept up in another intense orgasm.

"You will thank me in an appropriate manner later," he said.

"Now you know what anal should be like, I can continue your training," David told her. "You are too tight to accommodate me and that must be rectified. You will be stretched until I am satisfied you can accommodate me properly."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Flight to Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds