• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Replacement Gone Bad

A Replacement Gone Bad

12

In order to make this story work, I will be switching back and forth between JJ and Kay telling the story. This story is not that long, and does not have much sex, but there is an attempted rape.

*****

JJ

It was Friday morning as I sat at my desk working feverishly on the proposal to the Chinese investors. I had been working on this for months. If I could pull this off, then I could retire a millionaire, and spend all my time with my beautiful wife Kay. I was ready, but my meeting wasn't until Monday in Dallas.

My name is Jason Jones Jr. Most people call me JJ. I am 46 years old, and CFO for a medium size electronics company. I have been with this company for 12 years now, and over the past 12 years I have accumulated a lot of stock in the corporation. In fact, I am on the board of directors.

We are a public corporation, and doing quite well. So much so that a group of Chinese investors are interested in buying the company. If I can sell them on buying this company, I will be quite wealthy, and never have to work again.

I have had to spend a lot of time away from my wife Kay, but it will be worth it if this goes through. I haven't really told her about it yet, because I want it to be a surprise. I will retire, and she and I will travel the world.

Kay is my wife of 23 years. We are the same age, and live in the Barton Springs area of Austin. It's interesting how we met, then got together.

We were both out of college, and just starting our jobs after graduation. We did not know each other prior to meeting up in the hospital.

I had to have an emergency appendectomy, and was kept in the hospital for a couple of days due to an infection. Kay was my nurse, and what a pretty one she was. I think for me it was love at first sight. She was beautiful, intelligent, and had this wonderful personality that is hard to describe. She was also a kind and caring nurse.

Right before I was about to be released, I got up the nerve to ask her out.

"I'm sorry JJ, I am in a relationship right now, but if I wasn't, I would definitely go out with you. You are really cute, and a very nice guy." She said.

Well that was that. I finally meet someone I really like, and she is taken. Most of the girls I dated in college were very shallow, and probably couldn't be trusted to be faithful. Kay was different, but I guess I will just keep looking. I wanted a good wife, and a family.

It was about two weeks later I was in this bar with a couple of co workers. I saw Kay sitting in the corner with this guy. I assume it was her boyfriend. They seemed to be having an argument, and she started crying.

Suddenly she jumped up and started towards the door. He grabbed her, but she jerked away, and kept going. He continued after her. I could tell he was pretty mad. He looked like he might hurt her.

I knew it was none of my business, but I was worried about Kay's safety, so I followed them.

Once outside I saw that he had backed her up against a wall. She was crying and trying to get away. He was calling her all kinds of names. Then I saw him grab her by the throat, and push her against the wall.

I had seen enough. Now I'm not a little guy. I am about 6'2", and weigh about 200 pounds. I was an athlete, and was pretty muscular. I had also been taking self defense instruction for the past three years.

I grabbed him from behind and jerked him away from Kay. He took a swing at me, but wound up face down getting a little taste of the parking lot, thanks to this maneuver I knew. He ran away when I let him up. As he left, he told Kay they were through, and he never wanted to see her again.

I took Kay home where we spent a couple of hours talking. She said her boyfriend was very possessive. He accused her of cheating on him. She said she never once cheated, but she also said she was not in love with him. He finally exposed himself for what he really was.

When I got ready to leave I asked Kay out again. This time she accepted. I also planted a pretty nice kiss on her lips right before I left. She was smiling pretty big when I walked away. We were married eight months later.

We have two wonderful kids who are now off at college. I make pretty good money, so Kay was a stay at home mom, which she loved. Since the kids have been out of the house, Kay has gotten involved with this prestigious volunteer organization. They help fund raise for various local charities. Kay is strictly a volunteer, but she works very hard at the job.

Tonight was their big Social, or banquet. It's all Kay has talked about. She has really been looking forward to this event. There will be drinks, dinner, and dancing at a nice hotel in town. Since most of the workers aren't paid, they decided to reward them with this event. I was looking forward to it also, mainly because I would be with the most beautiful woman in the room.

So that brings me back to that Friday morning.

My phone rang, it was Kay. She went on and on about the banquet tonight. She wanted me to get home as quick as possible. We needed to be at the hotel by 6:30 for the cocktails. She said she had just bought a new dress, and it would make me pretty horny when I saw her in it. I informed her she could wear a garbage bag and make me horny. I loved my beautiful little wife.

A little later Bill, the CEO, came running into my office.

"JJ, we have a change of plans. You have to get to Dallas this afternoon. The Chinese want to meet with you today. They are leaving Saturday. The corporate jet is ready, and waiting on you at the airport."

"Bill, I can't go today. I have to go to a big banquet with my wife tonight. She will kill me if I can't be there."

"Sorry JJ, she will just have to be understanding. This is our last chance to get this done. If you can manage to pull this off, and sell this company, we can retire rich. Then you can spend everyday with your wife."

He was right, I had to go. We cannot pass up this opportunity. Kay will understand when I surprise her after the sale goes through.

I guess I had better call her. She is going to be pretty mad at me for awhile.

"Kay, honey I'm afraid I have some bad news." I said.

"What?" she said in a tone I knew meant that she suspected what was coming.

"I'm so very sorry baby, but I have to go to Dallas for a meeting that just sprang up. It is a very important meeting, and I have to go. I promise I will make this up to you."

"JJ, you know how important this night is to me, can't someone else go?"

"No honey, it has to be me. Please try to understand I have no choice."

There was a moment of silence, then she said, "It's all about your work lately. You hardly have time for me. I don't ask for much, but this night was real important to me."

I could hear her crying on the phone. I felt so bad. I just had to get this deal to go through so I could retire, and spend more time with my wife.

"I'm so sorry Kay. I really am."

She stopped crying and said, "Well, I guess I will just have to find a replacement for you since you won't go. There are plenty of good looking young men I have met in this volunteer job. Many would jump at the chance of being my escort tonight. You just go to your damn meeting, I will be just fine."

She slammed the phone down. I started to call back, but figured I would only make things worse. I'm sure she was kidding about replacing me. She was just trying to make me feel jealous. I think what I need to do is get on up to Dallas and get this done. Maybe I could make it back for most of the banquet, especially the dance.

Kay

He always puts his job first, well I will show him. I will find someone to escort me tonight. It won't be a date or anything, but someone to sit with me, talk, and of course dance when the band starts up.

There is this good looking single guy a few years younger than me that I met last week at one of our fundraisers. He has made some nice cash contributions to our organization. He gave me his card and told me to call if I ever needed anything.

Should I do this? I'm not cheating or anything, I'm just looking for someone to hang out with since my husband will be gone. I will explain to him the situation.

I pulled his card out of my purse. His name was Steve Taylor. He owned his own real estate company. I will just give him a call to see if he is available. JJ won't like this, but it's his fault to start with.

So I called Steve, and he said he would be happy to be my escort. He offered to pick me up, but I emphasized this was not a date, as I was a happily married woman. I told him to meet me at the hotel at 6:30. I told him the only reason I called was because my husband got called away on business at the last minute.

He agreed to meet me, and said he was looking forward to a fun evening.

So was I.

JJ

I was going over all my notes and financial records as we made our approach into Dallas. I was determined to do the best sales job I had ever done on this deal. I really wanted to get it done, and back to my wife at the banquet. Surely she didn't mean it when she said she would find a replacement for me tonight?

I had been preparing for this meeting for months. To say I was on my game was an understatement. I was confident, articulate, and I had all my facts and figures. The Chinese businessmen were more than impressed.

They had very few questions because I was so well prepared. We finished quicker than I thought. I was able to head back to the airport and get on the corporate jet around 5:30. I might just be able to make it to the banquet in time to do some dancing with my wife.

I arrived in Austin around 6:30. I tried several times to call Kay. It went straight to voice mail every time. Maybe she was so mad at me that she turned her phone off. I kept trying, and leaving messages that I had made it back, and would be joining her soon.

I got to my house around 7:00, quickly showered, and put on my suit.

I should be able to make it to the hotel around 7:45 or so. I would probably miss the meal, but that was ok. I just wanted to be with my wife tonight, and show her I cared about her banquet.

Kay

I walked into the hotel lobby around 6:30. I spotted Steve standing off to the side looking around. I guess he was searching for me. I walked over and said, "Hey Steve, thanks for accompanying me to this banquet. My husband is out of town, and I didn't want to go alone."

He gave me a big hug. In fact, it was a real close body to body hug. It made me a little uncomfortable, but I guess he was just being friendly.

We went into the banquet room and found our table. Steve went to get us some drinks. He brought me back a glass of red wine. We talked for awhile while I drank my wine, and he drank his scotch.

People were stopping by to talk to me, probably thinking Steve was JJ. I had to inform them that JJ was out if town, and Steve was just a friend subbing for my husband. I did get some strange looks from some of the ladies on that one.

I finished my first glass of wine, and Steve quickly got me another. The wine was really having an effect on me. I was feeling real strange. I thought I was getting drunk awful fast on the wine.

I drank some of the second glass, but was getting worse. Steve was sitting very close to me. I could feel his leg touching mine. What was going on?

I was having trouble talking. I can usually hold my alcohol pretty well.

Finally I told Steve, "I don't feel so well Steve. I need to find a bathroom."

"Come on, I know where one is. I will help you. I guess that wine didn't agree with you." He said.

I was really having trouble focusing as we walked down this hall. This didn't look like the way to the bath rooms. There was no one in this hall. Where is Steve leading me to?

We stopped at this door, and Steve said, "Here we go."

"This doesn't look like a bathroom to me." I said.

Steve pulled me into this vacant room. There was light from outside coming through the windows into the room. Steve immediately started kissing me and fondling my breast. I tried to scream but couldn't. I tried to resist, but couldn't. What was happening?

He must have put something in my drink was all I could think.

"Stop it Steve, I do not want this. I am married, and I love my husband very much. You need to let me go." I said very weakly. I didn't seem to be able to resist.

"Look Kay, we both know why you invited me tonight. You're husband is out of town, so you wanted me to give you a good fuck." He said.

I was trying hard to resist, and fight him off, but I just couldn't.

"No" is all I could manage to say.

He then lifted me up on this table, spread out my legs, and crawled between them. He lifted my dress up to my waist, and jerked off my panties. I was crying, but could not resist him.

I saw him pull his pants and underwear down, as he shoved his penis closer to me. He was huge. I was not wet, so this was really going to hurt.

I felt him penetrate me.

"You're going to love this dick babe. You might as well sit back and enjoy it. I'm sure you're husband is no where near this big."

He started thrusting in and out. I did let out a little scream, but it was from pain, not pleasure.

It was then that I saw the door open, and JJ standing there staring at us.

JJ

I walked Into the hotel ballroom searching for Kay. There were a lot of tables, and people, but I could not find her. I finally decided to walk

around and look at the name tags. Maybe if I could find where she was sitting, I could ask someone where she went.

I finally found her table. Everyone was up milling around, but there was a man standing nearby. I asked him if he knew where Kay was?

He said the lady sitting in the seat I asked about seemed sick, so her husband took her to the bathroom.

Her husband? What the fuck? I am her husband. Who took her to the bathroom?

I asked the guy which way they went. He pointed down an empty hall. I thought that was strange. The bathroom wasn't that far from the banquet hall, and was the other direction.

I walked down the empty hall. I didn't see anyone. What the hell was going on? Who was this man who took her down this hall, and why?

I came to a door that was partially open. I heard noises coming from the room. I heard what sounded like a little scream. I didn't know if it was a scream of terror, or pleasure?

I walked through the door. There was my wife Kay with a man I didn't know, with his dick inside her pussy. He was thrusting in and out. My wife was having sex with a guy I didn't know.

I cannot explain what happened to me. I just zoned out. The shock was so devastating, I just turned into a zombie like state.

I heard her say my name, but I just walked out of the room. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she would replace me. He was a good looking young guy. I guess I can't compete with that.

I quickly walked out of the hotel to my car. I wanted to just die right there. Didn't she know I had no choice but to go to Dallas to that meeting? She didn't have to replace me. Didn't she know how much I loved her?

I drove home and sat on the couch crying. I didn't know what else to do.

Kay

Oh shit, that was JJ. He saw me. He saw what he thought was me fucking Steve.

I finally was able to muster enough will power to grab my purse and slam it into Steve's face. He fell backward, at which time his dick came out. I jumped up and put my knee squarely into his balls. He went down like a sack of potatoes. I ran out of the room, leaving my panties behind.

I ran back to the banquet hall. I looked around but didn't see JJ. I was better, but still very fuzzy. I think seeing JJ brought me back to reality a little.

I ran out to the parking lot. I saw his car driving away. I ran to my car. It was a struggle, but I managed to drive home in my condition. He had to have put something in my drinks.

I got home finding JJ's car in the driveway. I walked in the front door to find him sitting on the couch. He was just sitting there, staring off into space.

I sat down beside him.

"JJ, honey we need to talk. What you saw was not what you think. I was not having consensual sex. That man was trying to rape me."

He had this blank stare. He spoke in a very soft tone. He had this very defeated look on his face. I have never seen JJ like this. He has always been a very strong, macho man. Seeing me in that room with Steve destroyed him. It was very scary what I saw in his eyes.

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said you would replace me Kay. I'm sorry I interrupted you. I guess I am pretty much a failure as a husband. I'm really sorry about having to go to that meeting. I know you were looking forward to tonight and I let you down. I don't blame you for looking for a younger guy to take my place."

Tears were streaming down his face now.

"JJ listen to me. I wasn't trying to replace you. Yes I was very mad at you, but there is no excuse for what I did. I made a huge mistake tonight. What you saw was Steve trying to rape me. I would never ever cheat on you honey. You have to believe me."

"Please don't divorce me Kay. I could not live without you. I can sleep in the guest room while you have your young boyfriend over to fuck you.

I promise I won't interfere."

I couldn't believe what he just said. I have never seen JJ like this. I have to get through to him.

"JJ listen to me. Steve was trying to rape me. I did not want to have sex with him. The only man I want is you. You are my husband, and I love you so much. I am so sorry all this happened."

I wasn't getting through. He just kept staring off into space. I kept trying for the next couple of hours, but he just kept saying how he wouldn't interfere with me and my new boyfriend.

He finally got up,and went to the bathroom.

I went in and changed into my bath robe, then walked back into the living room.

I guess it was a few minutes later when the phone rang. Who would be calling this late? I answered the phone.

It was Bill, the CEO of the company JJ works for.

"Kay, is JJ there? He should have gotten home a while ago."

"He's not feeling well Bob, can I take a message."

"Kay, I am really sorry I had to send JJ to Dallas today. I know you had this banquet tonight, but it was really important. JJ was presenting a deal to sell our company to these Chinese investors. This deal was worth millions, to me, and to you."

"What do you mean Bill?" Kay said.

"Well, JJ has been working for months on this proposal to sell our company. If this deal goes through, it will be worth millions to us. JJ has been accumulating a lot of stock over the years. I don't want to ruin his surprise, but he was planning on retiring and devoting all his time to you if this goes through."

"So that is why he has been working so hard these past couple of years?"

"Yes, and today he hit a home run. No, it was more than a home run, he hit a Grand Slam. The Chinese were so impressed, they made an offer far more than what we expected. If the Board accepts it, you and JJ will be very rich. You have an amazing husband Kay. Don't ever let him go."

So all this time, my wonderful husband wasn't just working for himself, he was working to be able to retire, and spend his time with me. Now I really feel like shit. What was I thinking inviting Steve to be my escort tonight?

Just then the doorbell rang. Who the hell could this be so late at night?

The door was locked, so I asked, "Who is it?"

"A booming voice said, "Police. We need to ask you some questions about an incident tonight at the Marriott Hotel tonight."

Good I thought. They know about Steve sexually assaulting me.

I opened the door, but it wasn't the police. It was Steve.

He burst into the room and slammed the door shut.

"We need to finish what we started tonight Kay." Steve said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Replacement Gone Bad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds