• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • An Office Affair Pt. 03

An Office Affair Pt. 03

After Jessica blew my mind by blowing my cock, I was hooked! Now I wanted more. I have never been with a woman that made me hard every time I saw her but Jessica had a hold on me and I felt powerless against it. My mind was at work trying to figure out how we could continue this affair. How we could continue to explore and enjoy each other to the fullest without anyone finding out. I was determined to make this work.

A few of us from the firm were heading out of town for a conference in just a week and I was tempted to ask Jessica to go along. Technically she could. She could use the continuing education credits and no one would question it. So I decided to present that opportunity to Jessica at our next meeting.

We sat down like we usually do. We opened our case files and started making notes on our legal pads. I could tell she was just as distracted as I was especially since we hadn't talked about what happened since that infamous day. I was the first to speak.

"Jessica, I have an opportunity for you, and feel free to say no, but I thought you might benefit from going to the conference coming up. Would you like to go? All expenses would be paid and it's not too late to register."

She smiled slightly and looked down as if embarrassed at the thought.

"That sounds great. I'd love to."

"Great! I'll tell my assistant to make the arrangements."

I didn't want to get my hopes up because she may not be into me anymore but I sure was hoping we'd be able to get to know each other much more on this trip.

People at the firm know I'm married but they know it's a difficult marriage. She is the ideal any man would want to marry but I can't say I feel passionate about her. Sex isn't everything but it does make an impact. We have sex every so often but I want more, I crave kinky, fucked up sex and she just isn't into it. To say I'm sexually frustrated would be an understatement. I like to look at a variety of porn since I'm on my own a lot. A lot of the things I've seen I've never had an opportunity to try, but hell, if given the chance, I would in a heartbeat! I want to explore toys, bondage, and threesomes. I want to watch two women together while I jerk off. I want to fuck a woman's ass. My wife would never allow such things in our bedroom but these are the things I want. These are the things I must have.

Regina is my wife and we've been married for 18 years. She is an attractive woman with a kind heart. She has a lot of good qualities and is a good mom to our kids. But as I've gotten older, I've realized I married who I thought others wanted me to marry. I didn't marry for passion, love and sex. I married for stability, convenience and because she would make me look good. She doesn't know anything about my sexual appetite. She gives me her pussy once a month at best and it's always the same thing, nothing new, ever. So when the opportunity with Jessica opened up I couldn't help but jump all in.

I've been masturbating in my office during my lunch break ever since Jessica made me cum in her mouth. My office is set up so my desk faces the door and behind me is a wall of windows. The windows go from floor to ceiling and I have a view of the city that would make any man feel powerful. I like to spin my chair around and look out the windows as I rub my cock. I'm on the fifteenth floor so no one should be able to see me but I get excited with the chance that someone might. I stroke myself as I think of Jessica sucking me. The way she cupped my balls in her hand while she played with my dick in her mouth was unbelievable. Damn it, I need more! I think about putting my cock in her pussy. Pounding her deeper and deeper, hearing my balls smack up against her ass. Yes, this is what I want! I continue stroking my cock up and down getting faster as I look out over the city.

"Jessica," I whisper as I get ready to explode.

My cum shoots out and onto my stomach. I sit for a few minutes enjoying the release. The tension is gone for now but I know when I see her again that tension will only build back up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • An Office Affair Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 627 milliseconds