• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Romp with the Principal

Romp with the Principal

"But, Mr. Deutsch is so hot! I would do anything for him to suspend me..."

"Girls, can you get to class and not talk about me that way in school?"

Lakewind High School is the epitome of diversity. We have rowdy farmers from Scottoline and even preppy rich kids from Eloquence Township. Out of the seven high schools in our district, I'd say I'm the most proud to work at Lakewind. Not because I'm a vice principal that makes good money, but also because the faculty is fantastic.

I'm one of three vice principals who are then led by the main principal, Mrs. Alice Swivel. A veteran principal of 15 years, Mrs. Swivel was such a sexy, older woman. Healthy curves defined her larger figure even though she was in her sixties. She would flirt playfully with me sometimes, probably because I'm the youngest male in the administration department. But, she had a distinct elegance about her. The way she walked, the way she spoke, all drove me wild...

While she was in her early sixties, I was thirty six years old and unmarried. I had nothing to lose if something were to happen with a faculty member. Probably a slap on the wrist and "keep it on the down low." Alice wasn't one for keeping secrets, but if it was necessary, even the FBI wouldn't be able to uncover the details. My job was still safe, thankfully.

I am the famous Mr. Deutsch among the female students. I knew I was handsome, but not worthy of being lusted after by two thousand teenage girls. Being 6'3, clean shaven, and fit, it makes it difficult for some of the girls to take me seriously. Although, I have a sharp, serious stare that weakens them to their knees.

"His eyes are so blue, they're like the shiny water in Barbados..."

"I think he's gigantic under those dress pants."

"If he has a wife, she needs a plaque for the 'Luckiest Woman in the World.'"

It was a Tuesday morning when Mrs. Swivel popped into my office, about an hour before school started. I was getting a head start with my paperwork while sipping on some coffee as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called out, keeping my eyes on my computer screen.

The office door creaked open and Alice poked her head in.

"Ah, Michael, you're here! Just the man I wanted to see!" she greeted, cheerfully.

"Mrs. Swivel," I began, shoving my paperwork aside. "Please take a seat. What brings you by so early? There's no morning meeting today, is there?"

"No, no, no!" she laughed with an unusually wide smile. "I just came by to chat."

"Is that so?" I leaned forward onto my desk. "About what?"

"Well, it seems that I've gotten some...complaints from the female students. Apparently, you were standing outside of the women's locker room and gawking at the girls after practices last week."

I was taken aback and feigned to my anger. "I most certainly did not do such a thing!"

She started to plead with me not to get defensive. My voice escalated with volume as I grew irritated. I treated all of our students, especially the girls, with the utmost professional respect. Never would I stoop to a level so vile...

"You're asking me to not get defensive? ARE YOU INSANE?!" I shouted at my boss, seething with anger. "Do tell me who stirred up those vicious lies!"

Under the desk, something was toying with my cock through my slacks. It was Alice's foot... When I glared up at her, a wicked smile cascaded over her face. I was hard as a boulder as she teased me, but I was painfully confused in the moment.

"Look at you, all wound up..." Alice cooed, leaning into me closer. Her mature brown eyes sparked rage in my erection as I struggled to hide it. "You really love this school, don't you?"

I choked out a genuine answer. "Yes."

"So," she trembled, pulling at my silk tie. "You can do me a little favor? I was just kidding about what I said before."

"A favor like what?" I scowled, trying to maintain some sort of professional integrity.

"Well, you're a big, strong man," Alice giggled, lowering her voice. "I was wondering if you wanted to bend me over...right here."

I passed out at that moment from shock. For the five years I've worked there, that was always one of my unrealistic fantasies. But, it was finally coming true. However, I had to stay on my toes until I knew I was safe...

...

The bright office light scarred my corneas as my eyes fluttered open. Greeted by the ceiling tiles, the freezing chill of my desk made me shutter while it grazed my skin. I was naked...but why? An obnoxious sucking sound woke me from my short slumber. Suddenly, an orgasmic sensation caught my breath. As I struggled to move or see what the source of this pleasure was, a force was hindering my right arm from moving.

"I see my prince has awoken," a familiar voice chuckled. "You seemed frightened."

The principal of Lakewind, my boss, my mentor, and my administrative head was sucking me off in my office. It was actually happening. Although, my wandering mind ran in different directions when it came to what I would do to her. Not the other way around.

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered, innocently staring back at the cheap ceiling tiles.

Alice swung her legs over my body, straddling me on top of the desk. I couldn't see much of her body due to the cuffs, but the glimpse of her breasts was unbelievable...

What are you doing?! This is your boss! You cannot participate in this! What happened to professionalism? Administrative order?

Her full face was close to mine, with her pointed nose almost rubbing my skin. Alice snickered as she continued to stroke my throbbing member. Feeling was beginning to return to my body right in the knick of time! I started to groan as Alice's hand grasped me with a comfortable tightness. My conscience was conflicted on if I should've been enjoying it, but I couldn't help myself.

The warmth of her sex was impeccable. I struggled so hard against my ties to see all of Alice as she slowly fucked me on my desk. Suddenly, she pummeled her soft lips against mine and pushed my head back down as she continued her wholesome strokes. A wicked smile grew on Alice's face while she pumped on top of me.

"It feels so amazing to finally have you inside of me, Michael," Alice whimpered, on the brink of her first orgasm. "If I untie you, will you stay here and screw me?"

"Yes, ma'am," I choked, violently shaking my head in compliance.

Sympathetically, Alice released me while a gentler smile crossed her face. When I finally sat up, my small office spun around me. Suddenly, a barbaric urge to claim her took over. I grabbed her with force, like a lion subduing its prey. Alice moaned loudly as I shoved her against my desk while she bent her ass for me.

Without hesitation, I speared her puffy pussy lips as she howled in submission. The violent creaking of my desk filled the office. Her legs sometimes weren't touching the ground while I grasped her full hips and screwed her to the hilt. I spanked her ass hard until my hand prints were visible.

"Slow down, Mikey!" she managed to beg, gasping for air. "You're gonna cum too quick! Flip me over!"

Obeying her cries, I turned her over then quickly slammed back into her. Her body was so tight that I couldn't have left if I tried. As an orgasm stirred in my loins, I sucked on her flushed pink areolas. She squealed while my tongue raveled around her hard nipples. After twenty minutes, I was finally able to look upon Alice's sexy face and tight stomach as I mounted her.

"Fill my battered pussy, Mikey!" Alice groaned, licking her thick, cherry lips. "I can't wait anymore!"

Neither could I! With one last deep thrust, I flooded her love canal as I helplessly spasmed. She wrapped her arms around me tightly as I came harder. Our bodies were dripping with sweat after a half an hour of rough sex. When I gained enough energy to pull out, ropes of my hot cum spilled from her hole. After a few minutes, she wobbled to her feet and planted a warm kiss on my cheek.

It was awkward as we pulled our clothes on. Probably because we were still panting and winded from our little romp. Before she left, Alice straightened my tie with a wink.

"Are we going to do this again soon?" she trembled in a low voice.

"Probably," I smirked, as I straightened my papers. "That's if you don't get me all wound up again."

"Believe me, Michael. You have no idea what's headed your way!" Alice laughed, warmly as she closed the door behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Romp with the Principal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 122 milliseconds