• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 02

Harriet's Liberty Ch. 02

12

Harriet's only social experiences had been through verbal intercourse with customers at the library, and from a servile perspective, but her confidence grew by the minute as she entered the inn; the males at the meet would expect her to be in command after all. Her cunt tingled as she strutted in and looked around for a sign which would show her those others attending the munch. She did not have to wait long, there were few other individuals in the bar section, other than a group which sat at one end, from which a woman of about 45 years rose with a smile and approached her. She too was pencil skirted, her round and generous hips expressed beautifully by it, a tight white silk blouse doing the same for her ample bust, and her smiling red lips and brown eyes looked out from behind a pair of glasses below a tight bun of light brown hair. She would not have looked out of place at a school or indeed, at Harriet's library.

'You must be Harriet? I'm Wendy, the organiser. We're all so glad you could come at last, I know from our contact on the site how you've always wanted to; I can assure you you won't be disappointed. Do come and meet those who've attended this evening, they're all keen to meet you... especially the boys.' Harriet stood for a moment, engaging the woman in a greeting, taking the trouble to turn, so that those at the table could take in the view of the generous curves of her arse and breasts.

'Thank you Wendy I'm thrilled to be here too, I hope not to go home empty handed.' Wendy smirked at the new attendee's fresh confidence; she was aware of her appetite for female superiority through her contact on the net, but could not know of her restricted past, something Harriet had kept to herself. Harriet basked in the attention as she strutted to the tables to meet the others whose appetite for BDSM had drawn them to the group. There were several women there, some quite ordinary in appearance, others obviously very stern and outwardly dominant in their stance. Five males attended the group, each sat meekly between women, as though forbidden to sit together; Harriet was to learn that this was a recognised point of etiquette within the group, being flanked by women encouraging the males to disclose and reveal their innermost desires. There would be no shrinking violets hiding their true feelings within a pack of leering masculinity.

Three of the males sat open mouthed as they studied the very appealing woman as she was introduced, their cocks swelling as she sat and crossed her legs, a black nylon clad thigh expressed beautifully by the split in her otherwise tight pencil skirt, the two others clamoured obediently out of their seats, anxious to be of service first in offering her a drink. Harriet's cunt bulged with delight at being revered and given the respect which she felt she had justly earned in gracing the feeble males with her presence; one of the five would be allowed to suffer the pleasure of her dominance that night, she would indulge the party in the trivia of meaningless conversation throughout the evening while she chose the most appealing and deserving victim.

The male who sat one end of the tables, marshalled only by the one very elegant and middle-aged lady, was first to his feet and quickly traversed the table. A man of about 40, he stood awkwardly as he was conscious that the bulge in the lower half of his casual suit might give away his excitement.

'Would... Would Harriet... Madam Harriet like a drink?' The other women watched with pleased faces as Harriet slowly turned her head and looked at the male from toe to head with a stern and confident smile, taking her time to answer and ensuring the submissive male enjoyed a little extra exposure.

'Dry white wine. I don't wish to take the edge off my libido; hurry up and fetch it.' He left for the bar immediately, his gait more awkward than ever as his cock and four others began to bone with submissive desire, the women's cunts and nipples perking in admiration at her natural command of the male; smiling at the males who sat between them as they looked on, awestruck already, knowing that each would be lusting to know how severe her choice and methods of domination would be. Harriet could not yet know this herself, but she watched the male obey and fetch without hesitation and thought of the many videos by which she had teased her cunt to orgasm, watching and lusting to feel the warmth of the males bodies; tonight she would enjoy willing and subservient flesh for the first time.

Harriet's panties bore a large wet patch of arousal by the end of an evening whereby the munch group had served its purpose admirably; each member had disclosed what they had come to expect from a dom-sub relationship within the conversations, the males in particular enjoying having confessions teased from them expertly by the overwhelming dominance of the females; though all five would have willingly given themselves up to the new member, two were already the obvious property of two of the sterner ladies, two of the others would either be offered the chance to please other members or go home and masturbate hard over her, and one would help Harriet on her path of vengeance over all males. Though she could have no personal grudge against any of the willingly subservient males present, they represented the gender on which she would wreak her revenge and gratify her sexual satisfaction; one would eagerly but unknowingly suffer her physical initiation to the task ahead, punished on behalf of all masculinity. She had made her choice.

The blue eyed and physically attractive male who now sat timidly and in hope next to her, following a routine shuffle of seats, was easy meat. Having attended of his own free will and expressed his desire to know again the dominance of a woman, he would serve his purpose in sating her immediate lust and would be used as a tool in luring those arrogant males who did not freely admit their hidden inner desires. As the group descended into a hubbub of 'till next time' and the like, unseen by the others, Harriet deftly placed her hand on his crotch and stroked his cock. He gasped as she fingered his rigid member through the fabric and leaned to whisper in his ear.

'I've decided you will suit my needs this evening; you are chosen and you'll come to my home where you will be dominated most satisfactorily.' The male's balls and anus tingled as he was gripped in a submissive fervour by her words, not quite daring to believe what he'd heard until her fixed and wicked smile brought it home to him. He said nothing but retrieved his jacket quickly as Harriet simply stood and addressed Wendy, thanking her for a lovely first evening before turning and strutting toward the exit, the male scampering after her as the other four watched enviously.

Harriet maintained her composure as she she stood at the exit, the thrill of the coming experience flooding her mind as the male emerged after her and showed her to his car, politely opening the door for her; she grinned to herself as she wondered what her mother would have thought on her drab spinster daughter making good use of her bed before it was replaced by the grandiose one she had on order, sampling the semen it had been denied since its installation, as a male was put to equally good use in confirming the correct place of all males; absolute and unbending subservience to the superior sex.

The male's cock was kept nicely rigid as Harriet directed him curtly to her house, her hand enjoying the feel of it as she held her stretched arm across and fondled as he drove, teasing him verbally as they went.

'Do you prefer the feel of the whip or the cane? I have several new ones which I will have you enjoy my first use of.' The male swallowed hard, his voice breaking as he spoke, his cock pulsing with excitement under the teasing caress through his underwear. He struggled to give an answer which would please her as he thought of being caned.

'I... I would be pleased to accept being punished with either... or both... I wish only to please Madam and be enjoyed by her.' His anus tingled excitedly as she probed her fingers into his stiff cock which was now slipping in pre-cum against his thigh, and she laughed softly with a sneer of dominant delight at his pathetically sycophantic response.

'Enjoy you I shall, I hope you've not masturbated today, I intend to have you confirm your submission many times; I'll have you broken to my complete satisfaction before you are released in the morning.' The male said nothing more, fighting to retain his composure and doing his utmost to concentrate on driving, though his mind was now blurred by the sexual fantasies which flooded it. He glanced quickly at the commanding woman, then back to the road; he could not arrive at their destination quickly enough.

As the car pulled into the drive, its headlights alerted Bryant in the house next door. The nosey neighbour watched enviously through the curtains as a smiling Harriet displayed her smug confidence as she led a sheepish male to the door of the house which was now hers alone, a lair in which the predatory queen would enforce her absolute authority over any male lucky or foolish enough to enter. He released his cock and stroked its erect length longingly as he again studied the superbly confident woman she had become following her swift metamorphosis, albeit briefly, as she strode majestically into the house with the nervous male following obediently. Bryant moved to his bedroom and toyed with his cock as he pressed his ear to the adjoining wall, in the hope that he'd hear some muffled morsel of her dominating the male he so envied.

Harriet was surprised at her own natural confidence as she ordered the male to follow her upstairs to the bedroom immediately, she had thought on this first encounter with a little trepidation, thinking some level of awkwardness might be experienced; it all came so naturally though, the male having experienced being dominated by other superior women made it so easy. His cock was rigid as he followed her up the stairs without question or hesitation, watching her magnificent arse move invitingly in the tight pencil skirt, the delicious contours of her calves displayed excitingly in black nylon as the spiteful looking stilettos stepped him relentlessly toward the strict and thorough punishment he yearned.

Harriet now fought to retain her composure along with the studied blend of arrogance and nonchalance, her heart racing as she entered the newly decorated room which had until a few days ago been the domain of her bitter and frigid mother, the bed used only for sleeping in for its many years beckoned a satisfactory finale from her before it was consigned to the tip with other items of furniture. No male had entered the room since her father had left it, the one who followed her meekly now would not leave without her permission and he would unknowingly take her virginity, banishing it forever to join her drab clothes and the years of constraint enforced by the woman whose bed he would willingly desecrate. The old dressing table with its large mirror which her mother had used to powder her face, had been moved from its old position by Harriet, it now faced the end of the bed, the mirror providing a pleasing reflection of any activity the bed should provide. Where once her mother's talcum powder, sleeping tablets, and hairnets had occupied its surface, several canes and whips had taken their place, the trailing leather tail of one ensuring the male's erection remained rigid as he swallowed hard on noticing it.

Harriet's cunt buzzed as she prepared to have her pleasure of a male for the first time. Pointing him to the space on the floor between bed and dressing table, she stood dominant by the bed, one hand on hip.

'Clothes of now and kneel at my feet! I want to see your pathetic body.' He eagerly removed his clothes, Harriet breathing heavily and licking her lips as he peeled down his underwear to reveal a stiff and equally eager cock, it poked high in excited honour of her dominance as he obediently knelt at her feet, Harriet savouring each moment as she stood over him and looked at herself in the mirror; yes, she was really there, standing commandingly and with a naked male at her feet, under her control and ready to be dominated. Her pleasure intensified and her spite rose, her cunt oozing in triumph. She so wanted to feel that cock, have it's warmth in her hand and watch it spurt cream just for her, but she was determined to be patient; she would not give him any indication that his was the first she had sampled. She unbuttoned her skirt feverishly, her heart racing, and let it slip down her sheer black stockings, toeing it to one side with her stiletto.

'Sniff my cunt! I'll have you thoroughly acquainted with the scent of your superior before you're punished.' His cock bobbed and dribbled pre-cum, anus tingling with submissive expectancy as he pointed his nose into the delicious damp warmth of her cleft, sniffing hard at the black lace camel-toe, the spice making him shiver and lust for the cane or whip with which he would be shown his place. Harriet's cunt bulged and her nipples were rock hard through her black blouse as she felt his nose and hot breath give worship to her womanhood, she held his head firm, enjoying the intimate touch of a male for the first time and noticing in the mirror that she was almost caressing his hair; she smiled and pulled his head away, resolving that she must not show him any affection.

'Take my panties down, see how wet you've made them!' The male peeled them down her firm thighs, his eyes drawn to her smoothly shaven cunt which glistened with arousal, as the panties revealed her full excitement. She lifted a foot out and lifted them with the other.

'Lick them clean!' She grinned with satisfaction at her power over him as he licked obediently at the messy and highly spiced gusset, his cock boning as he enjoyed the humiliation of licking the soiled fabric under her stern command. He looked longingly at her cunt as he lapped at the fabric, yearning to be put to that task, the tang his tongue received at the rear of the gusset made him yearn to sniff and service her arsehole in submission too. Harriet was equally anxious to feel his tongue caress her in worship too, but she would firmly impress her authority on him before indulging in that pleasure; expressing her dominance for the first time was giving her a thrill beyond her expectations.

'You are responsible for soiling them, aren't you?' He looked up to her full and commanding figure as she unbuttoned her blouse and discarded it before removing her black lacy bra and teasing him with the glorious sight of her full breasts and hard nipples; he was now more than ready to beg for punishment from her, and she was more than ready to cane him.

'Yes... Yes Madam Harriet... I'm responsible for soiling your panties.' She sneered with pleasure as her spite climbed to heady new levels, thinking of the torment she had suffered from all males in the past; this one would begin her ascendency over them all.

'Fetch me a cane from the dresser... Bring it back in your teeth, on all fours.' She watched herself in the mirror, her cunt tingling with dominant pride; she made a promise to herself that she would ave a more deserving male do this for her before an audience of superior women as soon as she could arrange the opportunity. As the male obediently complied with her authority, his cock jutted bone hard below him as he eagerly endured the humiliation, picking a spiteful looking rattan and returning meekly with it in his teeth as he waddled like a dog under her strict command. She sneered with satisfaction as he knelt before her, naked and in complete submission with the cane between his teeth; his eyes betraying his lust to receive a sound thrashing while she cruelly savoured his humiliating predicament, thoroughly enjoying the moment of suspense as he awaited the command which would herald her pleasure.

She laughed as she took the cane from his teeth, increasing his feeling of complete insignificance as her plaything, then sneered severely making his balls tingle.

'Now sniff my cunt again, see how my pleasure has increased with the promise of serving your punishment... don't you dare lick me yet! You shan't have that pleasure till you've had a just caning.' He pressed his nose to her moist cleft, his cock oozing pre-cum as it nestled in her flesh and the overwhelming scent made him want to shoot his mess immediately. Harriet watched herself flex the cane as the lowly male sniffed at her cunt, ready to feel the sting of her cane. The warmth of his breath as he snorted almost deliriously, played on the lips of her cunt and thighs, making Harriet shiver with pleasure and boosting her domineering confidence to a high; she now yearned to vent her spite on him with the cane which felt so comfortable in her hands.

She pulled herself away and strutted to the head of the bed, taking the pillows her mean and restrictive mother had laid her head upon, placing them centrally to provide a bolster on which the male's arse would be raised ready for the cane; she grinned wickedly as she thought how the male's already excited cock would ooze pre-cum all over them as he was caned, and quite possibly jet his semen in disgrace as she affirmed her dominance with the rod. Her grin widened as she thought of the irony in putting the virgin bed to good use in sealing her sexual gratification at last; her mother had been instrumental in ensuring her course toward domination, keeping her dressed so as to receive the cheap scorn of males and fuel her hatred of them, denying her access to cock from her teens onwards, thus driving the desire of any possible vanilla relationship from her; the need to dominate emerging victoriously from her sexual frustration.

She looked toward the kneeling male who cowered in submission as she stood tall and proud, her whole body tense as she cut the air with the cane; its delicious whooshing song giving the promise of the divinely painful punishment it would bring, making the male's heart leap and his cock pulse in anticipation. Harriet pointed the long and flexible cane at the pillows, indicating just where she wanted his arse.

'On the bed now, and bring those panties with you... in your teeth!' He eagerly bent and lifted the soiled panties, then clambered onto the bed and obediently lay face down with his arse poking in the air, his cock nestling on the soft pillows, balls tingling as he awaited punishment. Harriet lifted his head and took the panties from his teeth, laying them out with the gusset up lengthways and delighting in pushing his face down to enjoy the spicy scent once more.

'Keep your arms by your sides, I want your head down and arse high.' With his arms drawn back, his face could not escape the heavenly scent of the soiled gusset, not that the submissive male wanted to; his cock probed at the pillows as he squirmed and waited for the first stinging stroke. Harriet's oozing cunt was sorely in need of attention now as she prepared to dominate the male in earnest, her fingers gripped the cane feverishly as she readied it for the pleasure to come.

'You shall be awarded twelve strokes, I want you to think of your position on each one; you have earned punishment for being male and will know your place below all women.' She lifted the cane and her whole body shimmered with spite as she viewed herself in the mirror, imagining an audience of smiling women watching her dominate one of the males who were so more deserving of her wrath; nonetheless, this one would suffice as she enjoyed her initiation. She grinned as she stood with hand on hip, her nipples pointing rock hard from her full breasts, and brought the cane whooshing down to meet the submissive's flesh for the first time. The inviting arse bucked as the sweet crack of the cane's impact made the flesh bounce delightfully as it cut into his soft cheeks, bringing a howl from the male and a pleasing red line across his flesh; his nose snorting at the gusset and his cock pulsing in unison with the stinging pain in a perverse enjoyment as he succumbed to a greater authority, bringing him ever closer to shooting his mess in divine submission.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds