• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend

Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend

Yvonne here again helping/editing Erin's story. Truth is Erin needs very little help. She's a natural writer. Mrs. Johnson, my middle school English teacher, would be very proud of Erin's writing (and mine, I think) if she didn't die of a heart attack from the contents. I'll turn it over to Erin now.

Erin here, HOLY SHIT what a night I'd already had! If you haven't read about Vanessa's birthday surprise, you should. I'll give a very short recap.

My husband, Adam, and I were guests there to help surprise Vanessa. I was all dressed up (Opera girl Vanessa called me) when Vanessa arrived naked, handcuffed, and blindfolded. After Vanessa ate my pussy and fucked Adam I wound up on cleanup duty for the whole night; i.e. I licked Vanessa's pussy clean every time she was fucked. In the process I lost my dress leaving me in only shoes, stockings, silk opera gloves, and jewelry.

I ended up having MANY orgasms, sucking a number of dicks, and licking lots of pussy. What a hell of a night! But it wasn't over, not by a long shot. As the party was starting to break up Adam stripped me as naked as Vanessa, put the handcuffs on me, and presented me to Sue as a hostess gift. It was Friday and I was going to be there, a naked toy, until Sunday night. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

After the other guests left I was alone, cuffed and naked, with Sue, Paul (the only other man I'd fucked since I married Adam), Judy with the magic pussy, and her husband Charlie with the monster dick. I had no idea what to expect for the weekend but it got even wilder than I could have ever imagined.

Sue took the lead. "It's a little late but I think we can try a game of liar's bridge. How about it folks? Erin will be the perfect teaser." I had no idea what she was talking about. I vaguely remembered a game, liar's poker, some of the girls played in college where you didn't know all the cards you held (one card on the forehead I think). This didn't sound like what they had in mind. It wasn't!

Sue helped me up and took off the handcuffs. Paul put a table cloth on the dining room table. Judy set a chair on each side of the table. The guys took off their pants Sue and Judy dropped their skirts. I was totally naked and they were all bottomless. Sue lifted one side of the table cloth and explained. "You get under here and we'll each take one of the chairs. Your job is to tease one person at a time hands, mouth, or whatever you want. We'll be trying to guess who you're working on. Don't bring anybody to orgasm."

I crawled under the table and found four sets of spread legs; a pair of pussies and a pair of cocks. That would be a pretty good poker hand, I thought. But that was not the game we were playing. I scooted over between Paul's legs, being careful not to touch anyone else's feet. I grabbed his cock firmly causing him to jump. He was busted right away.

Next I moved between Judy's legs. She's so short her feet barely touched the floor. I gently stroked her outer lips opening them. I could hear the bridge game going on above. When it was Judy's turn to make a bid, I pinched her clit. I guess she managed to keep a straight face; nobody called her out. As the game proceeded I slid up to where I could use my tongue on her. I worked up and down, opening her further, until it was her turn again. When she opened her mouth I slid three fingers into her and licked her clit at the same time. She gasped and was busted.

Sue was next. I licked the insides of her thighs and blew gently on her red-haired snatch. I tugged gently on her pubes, opening her lips. I slid two fingers into her and stroked her clit with my thumb. The thigh licking turned into a gently nibbling and her pussy began to drip. I pulled my fingers out of her and licked them clean. They tasted fantastic so I moved to licking her slit from bottom to top. With each lick I lingered longer at her clit. Her face must have flushed; Charlie and Judy called her.

The obvious next choice was Charlie but I wanted to mix things up a little. With a little stretch I was able to get a hand on Paul's dick and Charlie's at the same time. I tickled the tips of both dicks and started squeezing the balls gently (That's something Adam loves!). When both of the men were fully hard I shifted position. Now I could suck Paul and stroke Charlie with my foot. My gymnastics coach would have been proud.

Before Paul could get too excited I switched sides to toe him and lick Charlie's monster. It was still hard to get the whole head in my mouth but I did my best. I could feel Paul starting to leak pre-come so I shifted again. Now I had him in my mouth with my left hand stroking Judy's pussy. This was getting to be fun. I could feel Paul's balls starting to tighten, a sure sign of an impending flood. I moved back to Charlie using my mouth and both hands to service just him.

I must have been doing a good job because all three of them called Charlie out at the same time. "Damn, it's not fair. Redheads with the light skin can't hide excitement. Get up here, girl!" Charlie pushed his chair back and drug me out from under the table. "I gotta' fuck this right now. I only got off once tonight." I was scared shitless at the idea of that giant in my pussy but Judy said she'd help.

Charlie hoisted me onto the table and Judy fetched the lube, dildo, and big vibe she'd used earlier on Vanessa. Sue spread the lube on my slit and deep inside me while Judy prepped the dildo. The guys held my legs wide open while Judy got to work. She tickled my clit while slowly working the dildo into me. "Just relax and enjoy yourself, Erin. I'll take my time. We have all weekend." Judy said.

I managed to relax while Judy slid the dildo deeper and deeper into me. When she finally worked the whole thing into me she started gently licking my clit until I came, AMOST. The big dildo slid out and Judy grabbed the bigger vibrating dildo. It slid almost half way in stretching me further. Judy worked the vibe in and out, deeper with each stroke, while Sue fingered my clit. Paul said I needed to take my mind off my pussy and offered to help. Big help! He climbed onto the table and stuck his dick in my mouth.

Oddly, it did seem to help. While I was working on Paul's cock Judy managed to get the entire fat vibe into me. Sue kept working my clit until I came hard. Before I knew what was happening Judy slid the vibe out and replaced it with Charlie's huge member. As I started to gasp Paul slid his dick deeper into my mouth. I tried to relax as I suckled on the cock invading my mouth. Charlie slid deeper into my snatch.

After a dozen strokes Charlie pulled me off the table as he flopped into a chair impaling me on his monster. While Charlie lifted me up and down on his dick Judy started fingering my ass. Another dozen strokes and Charlie lifted me off his lap and his dick and dropped me on the floor. I struggled to stand but Sue pushed me back down to my hands and knees. Charlie knelt behind me and slid into my pussy with one stroke. Again I gasped and again Paul slid his dick into my mouth. Both ends were full to bursting. Out one corner of my eye I saw Sue and Judy strip each other, kiss, and start fingering each other.

The girls dropped to the floor next to me and squirmed into a sixty-nine licking each other deeply. The men pounded me from both ends going deeper with each stroke. Charlie slowed down and started grunting as he pounded my cunt. Paul slowed down fucking my face, off synch with Charlie's strokes. With another grunt Charlie came deep inside me and stopped moving. Paul took over driving into my mouth until he filled the other end. I would have collapsed if I hadn't been pinned with two cocks.

They slowly pulled out of me and Sue moved over to lick my abused pussy clean. Judy kissed me, cleaning my mouth and lips. The girls kept up their work until I came again and did finally collapse on the floor, exhausted. Sue and Judy moved over to lick each other's husbands clean. As I watched I felt a hand gently stroking my pussy and realized it was mine. I kept stroking harder and harder until I came one last time for the night.

I must have passed out or fell asleep. The next thing I knew Sue and Judy were helping me up and leading me to the shower in the master bath. They held me up and washed all the sweat and come off my body. The dried me off and Sue offered me a toothbrush. I barely remember cleaning my teeth but as I spit the last time I felt the girls guiding me to the king size bed. The settled me in the middle and slid in beside me.

I woke with the sun in my face barely aware of where I was. The memory of the night came back to me as I staggered to the bathroom. As I wiped my pussy I felt the last of Charlie's seed leaking out. Back in to bedroom I looked for my clothes and remembered I didn't have any. I was naked, totally naked, for the weekend. I peeked out the bedroom door and heard voices coming from the direction of the living room. With no other option, I walked down the hall naked.

I found Paul and Charlie dressed but Sue and Judy were only wearing tank tops without pants, their naked pussies spread. "Oh good, you finally woke up. Judy and I have been waiting for your services. Get busy, Erin." Sue motioned me over between her legs. I walked over to resume my duties as hostess gift. Her outer lips spread as soon as I touched them showing her already moist hole. I dove right in with enthusiasm sticking my tongue as deep as I could. I felt a hand, Judy's, on the back of my head forcing my face into the red-haired pussy. I licked for all I was worth moving from vagina to clit. Sue's juice was dripping down my chin as I sucked and licked her clit. She clamped her legs together trapping me until she came.

"That was great, Erin. Now you can do Judy. She wants a hand. A hand in her pussy, that is." Judy flopped in a chair and spread her legs. I crawled over on my knees and started stroking her pussy with my fingers. I licked my thumb and forefinger before stroking her clit. Her clit grew bigger than I would have believed possible. I slid two, three, and then four fingers into her. I stroked several times until Judy grasped my wrist and pushed my thumb toward my palm.

She pulled my whole hand into her up to the wrist. OH MY GOD! I'd seen Vanessa do the same last night but I still couldn't believe what has happening. Judy smiled down at me and told me to get busy on her clit. I didn't need to be told twice. My lips locked on her growing clit and I used my tongue on the tip. Judy clamped down on my hand with her strong pussy muscles. I reached up with my free hand and felt my fingers through the wall of her stomach. WOW, this girl had a hell of a pussy. I found her G-spot with my thumb and stroked it. With that action and my tongue Judy came with a low moan.

She pulled my hand out of her and licked it clean. "You've eaten us, Erin." Sue said. "Would you like to eat some breakfast now?" I told her I wasn't really hungry yet, but I'd love a swim to work up and appetite. I'd seen their in-ground pool the night before. "Can I swim like this, or would the neighbors be offended?"

Everybody laughed at my question. Paul told me that the neighbors had seen plenty of naked swimmers. And plenty of naked fucking, Sue added. The girls striped off their tank tops and told the men to get breakfast ready. As they led me out to the pool Judy explained that Paul and Charlie were both great cooks. I knew about Paul's ties to the restaurant business. Judy told me about Charlie's Kitchen, that she and Charlie owned.

Sue and Judy got out the tanning oil and rubbed each other down, paying special attention to certain parts, and laid down to get some sun. I dove in the deep end and started doing laps. Swimming has always been my favorite exercise. Swimming nude was an even bigger thrill than I'd expected. The water rushing over my breasts turned my nipples to iron. This happens in cold water, but this pool was nice and warm. I switched to a breast stroke. The frog kicks made my pussy open and close with each stroke. My God, this was really getting me hot. I'd been skinny dipping a few times before but never really got the chance to seriously swim while naked.

After about 15 minutes I was on the verge of another orgasm; Charlie announced breakfast. By now I was both horny and hungry. I climbed out of the pool and Sue threw me a towel. After I dried off Judy took the towel from me and wrapped it around her waist. Sue did the same and led me into the dining room. The men were dressed, the girls were topless and I, of course, was naked. This got me even hotter.

Sue must have sensed my condition, or smelled it. She announced. "Before we start eating there's something I'd like to see." She turned to me. "I'd like to see my hostess gift perform. Erin, stand up and masturbate for us." I turned a little pale. Of course, I'd masturbated before; started when I was about 13 years old. But I'd only masturbated in front of someone once before, Paul and my husband. I'd always thought of it as something kind of dirty to be done in the privacy of my own closet. But after last night, what the hell!

I caressed my still hard nipples, pinching and pulling them very hard. This sent a tingle, more of a shock, down to my pussy. With my left hand still on my tits, I started teasing my pussy with my right hand. I gently stroked my pubes and outer lips working deeper and deeper into my slit. I finally made contact with my clit and drew a deep breath, almost a sigh. I spread my feet and knees giving me better access to my pussy.

Charlie pushed a chair over to me. I took the hint and put my left foot up on the seat, spreading me even further. My middle finger traced up and down my slit, lingering at my clit longer with each stroke. Three circles of clit and I plunged two fingers into myself. More clit rubbing and my eyes started to close. Paul told me to open my eyes and look at my audience. This was thrilling and shaming at the same time. I licked the middle finger of my left hand and plunged it deep into my ass. I love that! Less than a minute of clit stroking and ass play and I came to a big round of applause.

Charlie and Paul jumped up to kept me from falling over. Charlie licked the pussy finger clean. "Damn she tastes good. I gotta' get me some of that. Hoist her up, Paul." Paul held my shoulders while Charlie lifted me by the ass throwing my legs over his shoulders. His tongue plunged into my pussy while his mustache tickled my clit. In no time at all I came hard. "She does taste great, Paul. You want some?" They twirled me around until my cunt was in Paul's face for another licking. Still hot, I came again quickly and the guys dropped me in the chair. "Let's eat the food before everything gets cold."

I took a minute to recover then moved my chair over to the table to eat. Judy was right. These guys were a couple of great cooks. Breakfast was rather normal other than the fact that Sue and Judy were topless and I was stark naked. After breakfast, everybody got naked headed and back to the pool. A couple of hours later the phone rang and Sue rushed into the house to answer it. While she was talking on the house phone, Charlie's cell phone rang. He answered it and walked into the house to hear better.

Five minutes later Sue and Charlie stuck their heads out and gestured Judy and Paul inside. They seemed a little worried/upset and I wasn't sure what was going on. I waited by the pool and was thinking about another swim when Sue called me inside. She explained, "I just got a call from my Mom. She needs some help from Paul and me tonight. So, we have to leave in a couple of hours and we'll be gone overnight. I don't think she'd understand Adam's lovely hostess gift.

"Then Charlie got a call about trouble at the restaurant. He and Judy have to head home to work tonight. That leaves us with the problem of what to do with you." She stroked my pussy gently to emphasize her dilemma. "Charlie and I made a couple of calls and we worked it out. They're going to take you home with them and drop you off with his sister Nancy. You can learn more about her on the trip. I guess I'm guilty of re-gifting, but I can't get hold of Adam. We'll get you back to him somehow. Don't worry. Just relax and enjoy."

I'd gotten used to the idea of spending the weekend here as a naked toy. Now what the hell was going to happen? Everybody went inside to pack up leaving me alone by the pool with my thoughts and fears.

Yvonne says we should post what we have so far and finish the rest of the story later. I'll just say that the next 48 hours are ones I'll NEVER forget! Stay tuned for part II.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Yvonne with Erin’s Weekend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds