• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 4

"Alright, papers are due Monday morning on my desk. NO EXCEPTIONS. I expect detailed accounts of your chosen book, background information on the author, and a psychological review of the main characters. This final paper is what will allow you to pass this class and thus graduate on Wednesday. E-mail me with questions. Other than that, have a fabulous weekend. Please do not do anything you will regret. That is all."

RING RING RING RING RING RING

Ugh. Finally. This class is over. Bridget gathered up her books, stacking them in a nice neat pile. She slung her purse over her shoulder and proceeded to leave the classroom. Dr. Yanois grabbed her arm before she could exit the room. I just want to get home and get ready for this weekend. Please don't keep me long.

"You have your speech all prepared Bridget?" Dr. Yanois smiled kindly at Bridget, almost making her feel a tad uncomfortable.

"Uhh...yes Professor. I believe I have the proper amount of jokes, memories, and hopes for the future in my speech. I believe the class will enjoy it."

"Good. Great! Congratulations again Bridget on making Valedictorian. It is a huge accomplishment. Your parents must be extremely proud right?"

Of course they are proud. They were ecstatic when I told them. My mother started to tear up. My father took me into a tight embrace. Their only child is growing up. Alas, they did the same thing when I won the concerto competition in the district on violin, got captain of the softball team, got a perfect score on the SATs and stayed Class President for all four years of high school.

"Yes Dr. Yanois. They are proud of a lot of my accomplishments. I am a very lucky and fortunate student." Bridget started to lean forward to walk away.

"Congratulation on your acceptance to Harvard. The school has gained an exceptionally bright student. I am positive you will succeed and make great strides in pediatric care."

"Yes, I am very thrilled to start the medical school program there. It has been a crazy four years of high school. I made it though. Hah." What? So I've made it into med school, taken all the possible AP courses in high school and took two internships at Boston Children's Hospital and Mass General Hospital. So what? I feel as though I know nothing of the world. I have zero experience of anything that is really important. I don't know myself. I don't understand what I really want. I've just done what I've been told. I probably always will.

"Well, I should be heading home now Dr. Yanois. There are a few senior celebratory gatherings this weekend that I want to get ready for. We are heading on a boat cruise and a few BBQ cook outs and such."

"Well, like I said. Please be safe." Dr. Yanois stuck his hand out and touched Bridget's cheek. She took a step back and nodded.

"See...See you on Monday Dr. Yanois." Bridget turned on her feet, shuddered and shaked her head. That guy definitely has some creeping issues.

Bridget turned left after she stepped over the threshold and headed to her locker. She took another left down the hallways where all of the senior lockers were held. They were listed in alphabetical order. Bridget Peyton. Right smack dab in the middle of the lockers, outside of all the science labs. She spent most of her free time there when she wasn't in club meetings, practice or rehearsals.

"BOO" Allison jumped on top of her shoulders. Bridget smiled. Gosh damnit Allison. She's probably going nuts about this weekend. She always enjoyed a wild party

"Gurll...you ready? It's gonna be balling! So I figured we will first go get some burgers, fries and shakes, then we will go back to your place and get ready for the boat cruise, meet up with some friends and go back to the school to get in the limo...So what do you think? Huh? Good plan? Bridg...where is your mind at the moment?!? It's obviously not here...come on! It's our last week to go absolutely nuts. You've worked so hard. You will have plenty of time this weekend to tie up any academic loose ends that you have."

"Allison, calm your nerves you crazy nut. We will do all those things and I am sure we will have a blast. Let's go. I want to get out of this hallway, Dr. Yanois has been creeping me out all week."

"Bridg...he's been creeping on you as soon as he found out that you turned 18 years old." Allison was right. It seems like he's been waiting for me to turn this age for a while. Once September 28th came around last Fall, things changed.

Bridget began walking down the hallway, taking a right past the auditorium, a left past the guidance office, past the main office and out the front doors, down 5 steps. Allison and Bridget walked down the sidewalk to the senior parking lot. They walked past the gate into the second row of cars. The girls reached her black BMW convertible.

"It's top down kind of day ain't it?" Allison smiled

"Of course." Bridget smiled back as she opened the driver's side front door. She looked to her left and saw a Blue truck parked next to them. The windows were down. "Hey...hey Bret. How's it going?"

"Ladies, you are looking fine today. Getting ready for the big boat cruise?" Bret was a blond hair, blue eyed tall guy. Now he is pretty cute. But he does drink and smoke. But he is so cute. I wonder if we will get a chance to hang out on the cruise tonight. "You okay Bridget?"

"Yea...yea...I'm fine. I'm just...Thinking about this weekend is all!" Bridget smiles and shakes her head back so her hair is pushed out of her face. She put one leg in car and sat down. She put the key in the ignition and turned it. She then lifted her hand and hit the button to put down the roof.

"Haha...very nice Bridget. I will see you ladies tonight. Don't get too dolled up so we can't see your pretty faces" Bret winked and then backed out of his spot. He turned up the volume on his radio and sped out of the parking lot.

"Oh...Bridget." Allison dumped herself in the seat next to her and gave her a look.

"What?" Bridget started backing out as well.

"Oh please...everyone knows that you have the biggest crush on Bret."

"Well, we have been friends for a long while. We care for each other."

"We care for each other." Allison made a face. "Oh please. You both want each other. Just drive me to your house bitch"

Bridget's jaw dropped but still continued to drive down the road to the main route back to her house. It was sure to be a crazy weekend.

"Alright. Everyone get your papers on the desks. The bell will ring but please stay seated until I have your paper. I will know if you leave before you hand it in.

RING RING RING RING RING RING

Dr. Yanois stood in front of the class with his arms folded. It was the last day of classes for seniors.

Bridget looked around the room. Yup. We definitely all had a very rough weekend. Do other people have their papers? Bridget struggled to look at everyone's desk. Papers were being pulled from folders and backpacks. Fuck. Fuck Fuck. What the fuck happened this weekend? Bridget put her hands on her face and rubbed her forehead. Oh Fuck. I have the worst headache. Someone just kill me.

Dr. Yanois walked by without a word, picking up the papers from people in front of her and in back of her. Once their paper was collected, students would get up to exit the classroom.

Bridget sat rooted in her desk. Her hands on the table and her eyes focused downwards. It was not until she heard Dr. Yanois shut the door and walk over to his desk did she look up at him.

"Uhh...Dr. Yanois...I"

"You what? You think the rules don't apply to you because you are Valedictorian?"

"No, no. Dr. Yanois, I don't believe that at all."

"Then what Ms. Peyton?" Dr. Yanois stood up and walked over to Bridget's desk.

Bridget began to have tears form in her eyes. "I don't know what happened Dr. Yanois. The boat trip was...was...was fine and Saturday's party was fun too. The Barbeque on Sunday is a b...b...bbb...blur to me. I just remember getting in the car and...and...and ... then someone handed me a soda there. I drank it and then I can only remember bits and pieces of it after that. Oh God. Oh shit. I had a plan to write the paper the minute I got home. I had all the notes and pieces prepared and organized. I swear Dr. Yanois! Please!" Bridget looked up into his eyes. They weren't twinkling. He wasn't smiling.

"Stand up and come over to my desk."

Bridget stood up and walked over. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. What am I going to do? I have to graduate. Do I beg? Do I explain what happened? A million people will get into trouble though. Do I cut a deal like they do on SVU? Shit. Fucking shit. Why did I fucking do this?

Bridget arrived at the desk and turned to face Dr. Yanois. "Turn around, place your hands on the desk and look at that stack of papers."

"Yes. Dr..."

"Yes, Sir. Bridget."

Bridget began to feel a tear fall down her cheek. She sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Yes, Sir." SMACK "Holy Shii..." SMACK "What the hell?" Bridget started to turn around. "What do you think...?"

"Turn back around Bridget...and you are not to move again unless you want some more severe correction." Dr. Yanois stepped back and walked to the door. He locked it and pulled down all the shades.

"Yes Dr...Yes, Sir." Bridget's legs began to shake. She never felt that type of pain sear through her buttocks up into her spine. It made her whole body shutter. But it wasn't all pain. That's what confused her the most.

"Tell me what happened." Dr. Yanois' voice didn't have its normal energetic and curious tone. His voice pitch dropped into a deep commanding voice.

What seemed like an hour went by. SMACK "What happened Bridget? Do not have me ask you again. What happened at that barbeque?"

"I can't...I can't...Please don't make me." By this time Bridget was sobbing. Her hands supported the majority of her weight as her legs kept on giving out from the force of the blows.

SMACK SMACK SMACK "I swear Bridget. I will turn you and all of the seniors to Principal Walsworth if you don't start talking." SMACK SMACK SMACK "One more time Ms. Peyton. What happened at the party?"

I can't believe this is happening. Come on Bridget. Think what happened. Just make the pain stop. But it feels so good. But it doesn't...He's hitting your ass with his hand. I feel a wetness...No. No. No. I don't want to turn into one of those kinky freaks...Jesus...Okay. Calm down think through this.

"After I drank the soda a friend led me into the backyard. There were SOLO cups everywhere. I knew that there would be drinking, but I really wanted to go and hang out with friends. You know? I just wanted to belong..." Bridget started sobbing again. She started to shrink down, collapsing on the floor.

"No. No. No. Up Bridget" SMACK "Your story isn't done yet. Then what happened next?"

"We played a bit of volleyball. The guys were grilling hot dogs and burgers. There were chips and a bunch of desserts on the table. I went to reach for a brownie but someone reached out and directed me away." Bridget sobbed. "I didn't know what I was doing. I just went with them." Bridget turned around "Please Dr. Yanois. Don't tell my mother. I need to graduate and go to college."

"Turn back around Bridget. Brace yourself." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "I told you not to turn around and you disobeyed." Bridget felt a hand on her ass slide down. No. No. No. Please don't go down there. I will do anything. Please just don't go down there.

"You know...I think you are turning around on purpose. You are soaking wet. You want to be spanked. You want to be hit and treated like a whore." Bridget heard Dr. Yanois' hands squish down in her lady parts. She knew there was a stream of wetness trailing down her leg. Damnit. Why did I wear a dress? This is just making it easier for him. "Then what happened Bridget?" Dr. Yanois slipped a finger inside and jammed it upward hard. He started stroking gently.

"Mmmm...umm...ohhhh. Well, after we finished eating dinner and dessert we went into the basement to play some pool and hang out. There were a bunch of couches. I was handed another drink and a brownie. Mmmm...I don't remember much after that besides falling asleep on the couch. I woke up this morning and just made it home to change and get here this morning before the bell rang." Bridget started meeting Dr. Yanois in his strokes. "I told my mother I slept at Allison's house. I mean it wasn't really a lie. She was laying on the floor next to me...Right? It wasn't a lie"

"So...Bridget. You come into my class...You don't hand me a paper...You look like you got ran over by a train...And you expect to be let out...Completely off the hook?" Dr. Yanois moves his hand a bit faster. He goes down to his own pants and unbuckles the hook of his belt. He continues to unzip his pants.

"Uhh...Dr...Dr. Yanois...What are you doing?" Bridget started to squirm, trying to get away. Dr. Yanois took a big chunk of hair in his hand and pulled it backwards so his mouth was right up against his ear. "Do you want your folks, the school board, and the police to hear about this?" Bridget shook her head 'no' under the tension of his grasp.

"Consider it a graduation present then...I keep your secret. And you give me the gift of your innocence." Dr. Yanois started breathing deeply on her neck.

I have to do this. But I can't. He's so much older than I am. There's no condom...Will he really keep his end of the bargain? How will I show myself at graduation?

"But...but...Dr. Yanois...What if...?"

"When did you last have your period?" Dr. Yanois began to trace his fingers down Bridget's neck.

"Umm...it just ended on Saturday." Bridget inhaled sharply and held onto that breath while he felt his hands travel towards her breasts.

"Then you're fine. Your egg hasn't even been released yet." Dr. Yanois began to pull up her skirt. Bridget took a deep breath in. Is this going to hurt? Should I play along that I like it so it's over quickly? What does an orgasm even feel like? How should I respond?

In the midst of all the thoughts, Bridget felt a firm thrust and she felt her whole inside begin to fill up. "Ohhh...ahh" Bridget clutched the table. She felt her cunt clench around his dick as he began to pull in and out, first slowly then a bit quicker.

"Just relax. Lean into it...Oh fuck...you are so tight. Your little virgin pussy is getting so wet though. You hear it slushing around? Haha!" He reached his hand around to her clit and started rubbing furiously.

"Ohhh...ahhh..." Bridget started to shake. She could feel all her muscles in her stomach and her pussy clench. Dr. Yanois moved faster and faster until he held her head down onto the pile of papers while he pumped her pussy like it was an object with no emotion. Fuuuuckkk. Why is this feeling so good? In porn it just looks so...looks so painful. Wow...Oh no... I think I have to...I think I'm gonna...

"Wait...Dr. Yanois... I have to use the restroom. I feel as though I am going to go to the bathroom all over you." Dr. Yanois started pumping even faster.

"Good. Good. Ride it Bridget. When you feel that feeling get strong I want you to push like you are going to use the bathroom. The feeling will start climbing from your pussy up your body into your brain and you will push hard." Bridget's breathing starting becoming fast and shorter.

"Oh my. Oh Shit. What the fuck. YES...Damn..."

"That's it Bridget...I want you to push now!" Dr. Yanois pumped the fastest he could. He grunted so loudly. Bridget felt a warm sensation enter her cunt. She ignored it for a moment because she felt her whole body contract into a vibrating convulsing sensation. She felt something warm run down her leg. Shit! Is that urine?! The pleasure was like waterfalls. They kept on rippling through her body until she collapsed on the floor.

Dr. Yanois pulled out. He walked over to his desk to take some tissues over to Bridget. He cleaned up his cock and put it back into his pants. He zipped himself back up and fastened the buckle. He handed some tissue to Bridget. "Clean up your legs and wipe the excess from your cunt so you don't give away our secret." Dr. Yanois went to his grade book. "So I am giving you and A- on your paper. You could definitely use some experience. I suppose that comes with more practice."

"How can I stand in front of my classmates tomorrow...and be their top student after what I did today...after what I did this past weekend?"

"You must and you will. You are now experienced. You are one of them. You are no longer perfect. To us, you are still the same perfection we will always see you as...but I know the truth. As do you. You are nothing more than a dirty slutty troublemaker whose parents help you get to the top."

Bridget got up. Tears formed in her eyes again. She never felt more accomplished and experienced in her entire life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 562 milliseconds