• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 07

An Indian Marriage Ch. 07

12

Next morning, Meeta woke up and heard noises in the kitchen. Dinesh was already up. She hurried out of the bed. Dinesh was cooking something and was in his shorts. It looked like he had done some running in the gym.

"Good morning, my love." Dinesh gave her a kiss.

"Good morning", she replied. Can I do something?

"No. I have it covered. Make yourself some coffee."

Meeta made herself some coffee and sat at the table. Dinesh got his breakfast plate to thee table.

"So, first day alone for you." Dinesh remarked.

She nodded.

"I won't come home for lunch but will be home around 5.00"

"OK."

They chatted for few minutes and then Dinesh got up and went for a shower. Meeta sat wondering what she would do today. She did not have any plans as such and was going to relax in her solitude.

Dinesh came back to the kitchen. He was smartly dressed. Meeta had not seen him dressed like this since their marriage reception.

"OK, I will rush now. See you in the evening. Call me if you need anything." He kissed her on her lips and hugged her.

Meeta showered and had some cereal. She then watched tv aimlessly. Around 11.00 , she heard her phone ring. She hunted for it and picked it. It was Dinesh.

"How is it going?"

"OK, I did not do much so far. Just lazing around."

"Good, don't forget to shave your pussy."

She was shocked that he was saying that over the phone.

"Ok." She mumbled. Dinesh decided to play more.

"I had a break from the meetings and was thinking about you and your naked body. Then I remembered your pussy. Make sure you it is smooth by the evening." He laughed and she mumbled again.

"What else are you going to do?"

"I don't know."

"You better figure out things to do. Go run in the gym. Cook some good food and wait for me."

"Ok."

They talked for another few minutes and then he hung up. Meeta decided to get the pussy thing sorted first. She had already showered but she stripped naked again and went into the shower. She wondered why Dinesh wanted her shaved. Is that what all women do? She made a mental note to check about this on the Internet. She carefully shaved and moisturized her most sensitive area.

She did not feel like gym and so decided to explore the kitchen. She had prepared herself for being a good cook but in the last few weeks she had done very little cooking. Sex dominated their interaction more and she was getting used to it. Now she decided to switch to a traditional India wife and cook something good for her husband. She labored for next few hours and cooked different stuff. She checked the clock and it was around 4.30. Dinesh should be here soon. She decided to change into a more traditional Indian dress.

At around 5.15 she heard the car approach and she opened the door. Dinesh got out smiling.

"Looking good." He said giving her ass a good squeeze. Meeta smiled back. She was getting used to these personal touches.

Dinesh collapsed into the couch.

"Get me a beer." She said.

She went to the kitchen and bought him one.

"How was your day?"

"I was fine. I watched TV and cooked."

"Good. Did you take care of your pussy?"

"Yes." She replied shyly.

"Good. Let's see that then." Dinesh said sipping his beer.

"You mean now?" She asked quizzically.

"Yes, why not. I was thinking about it on the drive back."

Meeta tensed again. She slowly fumbled her salwar and undid it. It fell on the ground. She was wearing plain white panties. She slid them down. Then she lifted her kameez and clumsily showed her pussy to him.

"Lose the top. It is coming in the way." Dinesh waved at her.

She obeyed. She was now naked, except for her bra.

"Widen your legs a bit."

She did.

"Come closer."

She did.

He felt her pusssy and inspected it. He rubbed his hand on her soft clit. He loved smooth pussies and always had a hard time convincing his girl friends to do that. Now his wife would always be shaven.

"Nice work. Try to keep it this way all the time."

He leaned back on his couch again.

"So whenever I come from office, you should offer me beer."

"OK." She replied still standing with her pussy in view.

"And you should offer to suck my dick."

She nodded. He will never get tired of me sucking his cock.

"Offer it then."

She stared at him and then understood.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?"

"Yes, my love." He said pointing at his crotch.

She bent down and started undoing his pants. She slid it down along with his boxers and a semi-hard cock jumped at her. She wrapped her head around it and started licking it. Dinesh sat back with a beer in hand and wet lips around his cock. This was the bliss every man dreamt off. Not to mention he could do this every day for the rest of his life.

Meeta worked his cock. It tasted more salty than usual. She was beginning to feel other subtleties like his movements etc. Her mind wandered into what she was going to do when she came. Swallowing topic was a hard one for her. She still could not get to grip with that. She was reminded of the cruel spanking she received when she refused to lick him clean. She also thought that Dinesh did that because he was drunk but was not certain. She looked up at Dinesh and he had closed his eyes and was lying back on his head. From her previous experiences she realized that he was enjoying it very much and was also close to oragam.

Then he came all of a sudden. Meeta immediately removed his cock but continued pumping him with her hands. Warm cum sprayed a bit on to her face and shoulders. Dinesh moaned in pleasure.

"Great work. That feels good." He whispered.

Meeta took that as a sign that she could get up and she went to the bathroom to get cleaned. When she got back, Dinesh had dressed and was sipping his beer. She went to pick her clothes up.

"Put them in the bed room and lose the bra. You look good this way."

Meeta obediently did as told. She came back and the TV was on. She sat next to him. He put a arm around her shoulder and kissed her.

"Looks like you cooked a lot. I sneaked a taste and it was delicious. Did you do anything besides cooking?"

"No."

"You will get used to it. You need to find yourself a hobby and some stuff to do."

"Yes, I will."

"Let's go to the gym." Dinesh got up. Meeta was not sure.

"I have one more task for you. Get up. If you want wear some clothes as well."

Meeta took up that offer and went inside. Dinesh was already there and had changed into some shorts. She did the same and wore a t-shirt. She did not want to workout but she knew Dinesh would insist. They went to the gym room after that.

"Get on this treadmill. Let's see if you can run a mile." Meeta hopped on it and Dinesh started it. It began to move and Meeta picked up the pace. About 2 minutes into it she started panting. This was too much for her.

"Can I stop?"

"No. A little more. We need to get you fit." He punctuated that with a crisp slap to her butt.

Meeta quickened at this but she was getting tired. This lasted for another 2 minutes. She was sweating profusely now. It was more tiring than sex.

Dinesh decided to have mercy and stopped it. She got up and grabbed the water bottle. She took deep breaths and looked like she had run a marathon.

"So here's the deal. You have one full month. You need to get yourself fit enough to run 1 full mile in 10 minutes. Got it?"

"I will try."

"Try hard or there will be consequences." Dinesh laughed. There was a hint of threat in his voice. Meeta smiled but her thoughts raced in a different direction. She was increasingly becoming aware of Dinesh's dual nature. She was not sure if he was just mean or being strict with her. She thought time would tell.

"Go get freshened. I will do a quick run and we can have dinner."

When Dinesh got back, Meeta had changed her dress and was busy arranging the dinner table. There was lot of food there.

Next day followed a similar pattern in the morning. Meeta busied herself in the afternoon with more cooking. She did not feel like going to the gym and so skipped it. Physical workout was something she was starting to hate.

Dinesh did not call during the day and was a bit late coming as well. When he finally arrived, Meeta offered him a beer and gathered herself to ask the next question.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Not today dear. Get dressed we are going out."

"What about the food?"

"Put that in the fridge. We can use it tomorrow."

"What should I wear? Where are we going?"

"Dinner but a friend and his wife are joining. Wear the skirt I bought you."

Meeta dressed hurriedly. This was the first time she was meeting someone in this foreign land. This made her nervous.

As they got into the car, Dinesh started explaining.

"This friend's name is Adam. He is from the UK and works in my office. His wife's name is an Indian girl named Anjana or Anju as we call her. She has been here for about 6 years now. She was originally from north of India."

Dinesh kept giving more details as they drove. They reached the restaurant. Adam and Anju were already there. Dinesh introduced them to her. They exchanged pleasantries. Anju seemed a very nice girl. She was much more modernly dressed and spoke very fluent English. Meeta & Anju seemed to hit it off.

They ordered wine. Anju had lots of questions on their marriage etc. Meeta tried to answer them to her best. She kept looking at Dinesh from time to time. She wanted to make sure he was approving of her behavior. Dinesh did not seem to pay any attention to her. He was chatting with Adam about some football game. Anju interrupted that by asking Dinesh a question.

"So Mr. Dinesh how does it feel to be finally stringed?

Meeta was not sure what stringed meant.

"So far great. Meeta is a good combination of good and bad girl." He pinched her cheeks as we said that. They all laughed except for Meeta. She felt shy. Anju continued her interrogation.

"And Meeta, how do you feel in this alien country with Dinesh?"

"I...am fine." Meeta stammered trying to find the right words.

"I'm getting used to this place but so far it is good. " She looked at Dinesh nervously. Dinesh interrupted.

"It has been a bit hard for her with the new place and a husband. But she is slowly getting there. I'm teaching her."

"Teaching her? She is like your student?" Anju looked amused.

"You can say that. What do you think Meeta?" He put her on the spot.

"Yes. I do need to learn about living here."

"And living with me." Dinesh added and gave her a squeeze.

"She is a nice obedient wife. Anju you should learn from her" Adam added and laughed.

"Maybe I should teach her a few things." Anju chipped in. They all laughed but Meeta was uncomfortable in this conversation. It centered on her and she was not sure what to say. She decided to stay quiet.

They ordered food. During dinner Dinesh moved his hand to Meeta's lap She became conscious but continued to eat. Dinesh took a bite and moved my hand under her skirt. As he leaned over, he moved his hand farther between her legs and up her thigh a little farther. Meeta coughed slightly and tried to shake him away. There were people around her. She excused herself to the bathroom. As she left, she heard Anju saying.

"Looks like you have found a shy Indian bride."

"Yes, she is but she will learn." Dinesh replied.

Anju wanted to say that she was perfect for him. She knew of the controlling side of Dinesh. She had seen some of that with his other girl friends. And for a very short period, she also had a bit of crush on Dinesh. She had a suspicion that Dinesh was controlling her more than what they saw in public.

Meeta came back and saw that they had ordered more wine. Dinesh filled her glass.

"More for you. I can't drink as much. Need to drive."

"I don't want more." She replied.

"Common, a bit more won't hurt."

The previous glass was already making her dizzy. She was not sure if she could take it.

"No, I don't think I can drink it."

"Don't be afraid. If you get drunk, I won't take advantage of you." Dinesh joked. They all laughed. Dinesh did not force her to drink it and she was relieved. Adam and Anju were getting more drunk as the evening passed as they were the only ones drinking. Adam seemed a quiet guy , interested more in sports and technology. He spoke with Meeta from time to time but there was not much in common for them to talk. Anju on the other hand was quite keen on chatting up Meeta.

"So what are you doing during the day?" She asked.

"Nothing at this point. I watch TV & cook." Meeta answered.

"And she looks pretty for me." Dinesh butted in.

"I'm sure you want her to do that. You are such a pig." Anju remarked.

Meeta was shocked at that remark but Dinesh did not seem to mind.

"Well one of us has to look better and I rate her chances more." Dinesh ran his hands over her hair.

"Does he make you do stuff?" Anju continued.

This was a tough question to answer. The reality was yes he did make her do stuff. But how could she answer that.

"What do you mean..."

"Like ordering you around?"

"No."

"Don't be afraid of him." Dinesh's hands were on her thighs again.

"I am not..." She mumbled. Dinesh squeezed her thighs.

At this point Adam interjected saying that they should leave as he had early morning meeting. It was getting quite late as well. Dinesh offered to drop them and asked to wait outside the restaurant while he fetched the car. Adam decided to go to the toilet. With Dinesh out of sight, Anju continued.

"Don't be afraid of him. He likes to be controlling but you should stand up."

Meeta nodded, not knowing what to say.

"I only work 4 days a week and can meet you on Friday. We can catch up and I show you around."

"Ok."

"You are naïve but be strong and say no when you must."

"Ok." Meeta felt like she was dominating her now.

Dinesh got the car and they all got in. Anju kept her chatterbox going.

"So Meeta tells me that you like to control her." Meeta was shocked and started at Anju. She just winked back.

"Did she?"

"No. I did not." Meeta mustered the courage. She hated Anju at that point.

"Well you did not but it is not hard to decipher." The wine was talking now.

"You are drunk, Anju." Dinesh joked.

"But yes, I do control her a bit. She needs direction in this new land."

"Direction. Look at you preaching."

"She is drunk now." Adam remarked.

"We are almost at your place. She is your problem now." Dinesh joked. This seemed to lighten the discussion but Anju sulked a bit. As they got out of the car, Anju pulled Meeta closer and whispered.

"Stand up for yourself."

"Bye guys, it was fun meeting you." Adam chipped in and they disappeared into their apartment complex.

"She talks a lot doesn't she. I know her from college here."

Meeta wondered if she and Dinesh had any other relationship.

"So do I control you?" He asked.

"Yes. At times you do. Like you told me what to wear today." Meeta answered truthfully.

"Yes, I do. So why did you not say that to Anju?"

"I don't want to."

"Ok, but the reality is that I will control you from time to time. That was our agreement. Remember? You are supposed to obey."

"Yes..." She muttered.

"Let's play a game now to test that."

"What game?"

"For every red light we see, you lose something in you clothing. We start by simple things like your hair clip, each button of your blouse and work up."

"Are you crazy? People might see us."

"It is hard to see through these windows but that is a chance. That is the fun part of the game."

"Fun for you." Meeta raised her voice.

"Yes. Are you saying you won't do that?"

Meeta was afraid to answer this. The car stopped at a red light.

"Ok, first item to remove. Come on..."

"Please can we go home and play some other game."

"No. We play this now." Dinesh switched to his stricter tone.

"For every red light, I need to see something off within 5 seconds. If I don't see that, you get 5 spanks when we get home. And these won't be friendly spanks."

Meeta got scared. She was caught in a difficult place again. The light turned green and they drove on. She did not say anything. Her head spinning from the wine, the fear of removing her clothes in the car and the possibility of a spanking at home.

"There's another light coming." Dinesh said looking ahead. To her relief, it stayed green and they passed through.

Inevitably there was another red light. Dinesh looked at her and smiled.

"What is it going to be?"

"1...2..3...4...5" He counted.

Meeta's mind had wandered to her conversation with Anju. This made a bit defiant.

"Time's up. 5 swats to your bum when we get home."

The light changed and they drove on quietly. Meeta's mind was racing. There was no doubt Dinesh would spank her when they got home. That would not be fun and yet what he was asking was also too much. She made up her mind that she would play the game a bit and gamble on the fact that there won't be as many red lights.

At the next red light, Meeta eased her top button of her blouse.

"Good girl."

Dinesh decided to taka longer route to prolong this fun. They caught a red light on 2 of the next 5 stops and Meeta lost 3 of her 4 blouse buttons. Her mind was now doing the math. She had not much to play with. She had one more button and then it was her blouse, skirt and her underwear.

"Do my shoes count?" She asked. It was an acceptance that she was playing the game.

"Yes, they do."

This seemed to help her but her luck was running out. They ran into 4 straight lights and she lost her shoes and socks. She was back to her blouse and skirt.

"How far away are we?" She asked, tension in her voice.

"We are getting close. 4 more miles."

The next 2 lights were green but they ran into a red. Meeta lost the last button. Her bra was in full view and the blouse was barely hanging onto her. There were no lights for some time and Meeta thought she would escape losing more.

"One more red. What is it going to be? Your blouse?"

Meeta looked around. This was a more crowded light and there were cars near them. Meeta hesitated.

"1...2" He counted again. Meeta looked at the other car and they seemed to be looking at their car. It was not clear if they were staring inside.

"3...4...5"

"OK, I'm doing it." She shouted a bit and took her top off.

"Actually per the rules that was a bit late. But since you have been good, I will let that go. We are almost there."

Almost there was not enough and they hit another light. This time there were in a more secluded spot. Meeta had thought this through. She slipped her panties down. It was better than removing her skirt.

"Smart girl. Now you are playing the game."

Meeta did not feel that smart in her skirt and bra. She kept looking around nervously. They finally reached their house. Meeta reached for her blouse, which was on the car floor.

"No. You need to come in just like that. That is part of the game."

"But...someone will see us."

"It is a bit late and this is the game." Dinesh took the blouse from her hand and got out. Meeta stayed in there afraid of getting out.

"Come on hurry up."

"Please can I wear my blouse?"

"No"

"Please..." She begged.

"No. Counting to 5 and if you don't get out, we add 10 more to the 5."

He began counting.

"This is not fair. Please." Meeta tried to reason.

He finished counting.

"I'm going to start again and this will continue."

Meeta felt it was lost cause and scrambled out. The night air felt cold against her breasts, which were only protected by her bra. The air also played with her panty devoid freshly shaven pussy.

She hurried and followed Dinesh. Thankfully there were no one near them and their neighbors were all-away or had already gone to bed. Dinesh fumbled the keys and opened the door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds