• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

The Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

12

Writer's Note: This is a story for adults over eighteen years of age about adults over eighteen years of age. While the story line is true the dialog has been compressed for the sake of time and space. Safe sex was not an issue within our family unit but should be a concern for everyone today.

*****

"Isn't that a great way to start the day Mother?" Marlene, still wearing just a pair of white bikini panties, asked when Marie and I walked into the kitchen.

Marlene, my wife, had purposefully left Marie, her mother, and I in our bedroom alone while she went to the kitchen to fix breakfast. Not only had she left us alone but she also had placed her mother's hand on the sheet covering my engorged cock.

"I'm going to start breakfast so you guys just enjoy yourselves, I'll call you when it's ready."

Marie and I took full advantage of the situation with a wonderful "good morning" fuck. Marlene even peeked in on us to make sure we were enjoying ourselves.

"Well, I'm still trying for all of this to sink in." Marie replied wearing one of her usual thin, cotton gowns.

Marlene and I hugged her between us and Marlene told her, "We love you Mother and we want you to be happy."

We sat down at the table ready for our morning meal just like we had done many times.

"Mother, Will and I have a rather unconventional approach when it comes to sex. Some people love to play golf or tennis but Will and I love having sex." Marlene said as she poured our coffee.

Marie smiled as we sipped our coffee then asked, "What do you mean by 'unconventional'?"

"Well, we occasionally share sexual experiences with others; sometimes it's with another couple we know or sometimes with select individuals. There is no need for jealousy or guilt afterwards because most of the time we are together in the same room."

Marie commented as Marlene served her delicious, spinach quiche, "I could never have imagined what happened this morning; it was wonderful. Thank you and Will." She paused a moment, "I don't feel guilty, I think your Dad deserves it after all his philandering." She added referring to her husband, John.

We continued our conversation throughout our meal but, once we finished eating I refreshed our coffee then added a touch of Irish crème.

Marie asked, "Have you and Will had sex with anyone I know?"

Marlene paused trying to decide what or how to tell her, "Yes, two people." I knew of three but did not challenge her statement.

You could see the wheels turning in Marie's mind; did she want to know who the two people were? Finally she told her daughter, "You know I have to know who they were."

Reluctantly Marlene told her, "One was Ted." (See: The Salesman's Visit)

Marie's jaw dropped, "Ted our friend and insurance agent?"

Marlene chuckled, "Yes Mother, Ted our friend, insurance agent, and your former lover."

Marie looked at me blushing at the mention of Ted being her lover and asked, "And she told you about that?"

I reached out and took her hand, "If you mean about you and Ted, I had heard the rumor some time ago, even before you told Marlene. If you mean Marlene and Ted, the three of us were together."

"Oh my goodness, the three of you together; I saw the sketch in your book last night where three people were together but I didn't imagine it really happened." Marie said.

Marlene took her other hand telling her, "Mother, I hope one day you will get to experience having two men make love to you at the same time; it's a wonderful experience."

She used the euphemism, "make-love" instead of "fucked" out of consideration for her Mother's sensitivities.

After a short pause Marlene added, "I think it is terribly exciting to have shared lovers with you, Mother. That should give us lots to talk about when we are out shopping."

You could easily see that Marie was still in deep thought processing the image of her daughter, her lover, and her son-in-law having sex together.

Marlene excitedly asked her mother, "Tell us about how you and Ted first got together."

Marie smiled and blushed as she recalled her very first tryst during her thirty-five years of marriage, "Ted stopped by the house one day when I was putting the beans I had canned into the pantry; I was standing on the ladder and he handed me the jars off the counter so I wouldn't have to get down each time to put them on the top shelf."

She continued, "When I started to step down the ladder Ted ran his hands up my skirt. I scolded him and tried to push his hands away but, he began kissing my legs and bottom telling me that he had always wanted to do that. He said it with such devotion and passion that I could not resist his advances. It had been months since your father had even touched me."

Marlene and I listened intently as her mother described how their friend and insurance agent pulled her panties down to her knees and showered her bare "bottom" with kisses before turning her around and burying his face in her thick patch of pubic hair; my description, not Marie's.

"I had never been kissed "down there" and in less than a heartbeat he was on his knees holding my panties in his hands, my legs were open, and he was doing the most wonderful things with his tongue. Your dad had never had never kissed me below my breasts."

We could tell by the rise and fall of her chest that Marie was somewhat aroused as she continued to describe the event.

"Ted stood up and unzipped his trousers then produced the most amazing equipment I had ever seen. I kissed him several time until he was completely erect then I moved up to the next rung on the ladder and guided him into my muffin. I was scared to death that we would get caught but, I was not about to stop."

Marlene and I looked at each other and smiled at her use of "muffin" instead of pussy or cunt.

"He was an excellent lover and knew just where to touch me; I had the most wonderful orgasms like I had not had since your Dad and I were first married."

Marlene asked her dozens of questions as I poured straight Irish crème into our empty coffee cups.

"After almost getting caught by your father the second time he came to the house we started meeting at his hunting cabin in the national forest. We met there for several months then we made the mistake of stopping for lunch at a café near there; that's when we ran into Nell and her husband. I'm certain it was Nell who started the gossip, we decided not to see each other for awhile."

Finally, Marlene said they had they had better get ready if they were going to go shopping.

"Why don't the two of you go head and get ready to go shopping and I will clean up the kitchen while you are gone."

I had an ulterior motive for being so helpful; I refilled my coffee mug, added another touch of Irish, and propped up on the bed to watch my wife and mother-in-law dress for their day's outing. Marlene got her mother to roll her waist band up to show more of her long shapely legs. Watching them get dressed was pure art in motion.

I completed my chores, showered, and was cooking chicken picata for dinner by the time the girls returned home. I poured some wine and Marlene cuddled up on my lap while her mother and I sat the table.

I could tell Marlene was not herself, "What's the matter darling?"

"I've started my period and I'm having really bad cramps. I think after dinner I'm going to get my heating pad and go to bed early; I will sleep in the guest room and you and Mother can have the big bed in our room."

By the way Marie acted I took it that they had discussed it on the way home and she had agreed to it but was trying to be nonchalant about it. I had to contain my excitement, which was no easy task. Most of the day I had thought about how wonderful it would be to go down on my mother-in-law; how wonderful it would be to inhale her aroma and taste her sweet nectar.

Our morning fuck had been wonderful but much too short; throughout the day I thought about all the times she had sat close to me at her breakfast table in the thin cotton gown with nothing underneath. I thought about the sight of her long, shapely legs as she stood on her tip toes to reach something on a top shelf, her gown just barely covering her full, round ass. I thought about the first time I looked over the top of my newspaper to see her bent over getting something from the bottom drawer of the stove, her thick, patch of pubic hair unable to hide her exposed, pink labia.

I sat on the bathroom counter and talked to Marlene as she went through her bed time routine. Before putting on her night gown she took a new tampon from the drawer and moved to the toilet; she raised the lid and placed a foot on the rim so she was centered over the toilet bowl.

With one smooth motion she located the pull string secured between her labia and gave it a tug. The bloody wad of fibers slipped out and fell into the toilet bowl followed by several drops of fresh blood; she quickly opened the new tampon and inserted it into her vagina then pulled out the slightly bloody, cardboard cylinder, and tossed it into the trash can before tucking the new pull string into the pink slit hidden in her thick patch of pubic hair.

As I often did I took a warm wash cloth and gently cleaned up some leakage and spots of dried blood that had occurred then rinsed out the cloth; Marlene liked it that I was not turned off by her sometimes messy curse. I was always amazed by how my wife could make the most mundane tasks, like changing her tampons, appear so exciting and sexy.

She gave me a sweet kiss and ran her hand over my crotch, "You take good care of Mother tonight."

I helped her get settled in the guest room with her heating pad, kissed her good night, then went to the kitchen to help her mother finish cleaning up.

As I dried the dishes and put them in the cabinet I asked Marie, "Did you guys discuss the sleeping arrangements on your way home?"

"Yes, Marlene said you would not mind. I hope it's okay."

"Of course it is okay, it's more than okay. With all the possibilities we have tonight do you have any favorites you would like for us to try?" I asked as I continued to put the dishes in the cabinet.

"I don't know; what about you?"

"Well if you left it up to me I can tell you that all day long I have thought about going down on you and tasting your sweet juices."

Marie chuckled, "Wow that was blunt but, sounds wonderful. My only experience like that was with Ted and I loved it. John is not one to experiment and certainly not doing that. Of course he liked for me to perform orally on him."

"Well we already have some agreement. What else would you like to try?"

"I don't really have a much of a frame of reference. I do like giving oral sex but John and Ted are the only ones I have experience with; I sort of like the taste men's semen."

We interrupted our kitchen duties for several nice kisses and a squeeze or two of my mother-in-law's sweet ass.

After a short pause she said, "I want to hear about how you and Ted both had sex with my daughter at the same time."

I gave her a brief description of what had taken place when Ted dropped by our house several months earlier to tell us he was retiring. I was careful to use the proper words she approved of as I described how we had both penetrated her "sweet child".

"My goodness I didn't even know that was possible, I guess I'm just going to have to realize my little girl has grown up and has a mind of her own; she certainly has a lot more experience than her mother. I agree with her though, it is exciting to know we have shared the same lovers and have enjoyed some of the same things with them. You guys were the main topic of conversation today"

"You mean Ted and me?" Marie nodded her head.

"I like anal sex too; John and I started having anal sex before we were married, I wanted to be a virgin on my wedding night. Since we are Catholics and we don't use birth control, we would have anal sex during times I was fertile or I would perform oral sex on him." She giggled at the early memories."

Then she remembered, "Did Marlene tell you she used to watch her daddy and me have sex from the bathroom that connected our bedrooms?"

I told her, "Yes."

"She only told me a few years ago." After another thoughtful pause she continued, "I got her back though; I watched the two of you have sex one night."

I was surprised so I asked, "How did we do?"

"Good, I liked seeing Marlene get on top of you; John and I never do that. He always gets on top so he can withdraw and ejaculate on me; we didn't want more children after Jim (Marlene's brother) was born. Now I guess he just likes being in control. That's why this morning was so special with you; I liked having the freedom to move about and enjoy all of you."

I gave her a kiss, "I have to confess, Marlene took me to the bathroom to watch you and John too."

Her jaw dropped a bit then I added, "I was jealous watching John pound you from behind. Many times when we have been alone in your kitchen I wanted to bend you over the table and do the same."

We both laughed then she added, "There were times I might have let you."

When Marie turned away to put lotion on her hands; I moved behind her and lifted the back of her skirt and pulled her panty clad, sweet ass against me. I ran my hands around the front of her panties and over her prominent pubic mound. She opened her legs slightly as my fingers moved over the soft, thick patch of pubic hair beneath the nylon fabric.

"Your panties are damp for some reason."

She giggled, "I'm sure talking and thinking about nothing but sex all day didn't have anything to do with that."

She rubbed her ass against me as my fingers pressed into the wet crevasse, "I should go freshen up."

"Nonsense, the sweetest fruit comes directly from the tree." A phrase we had heard many times from her husband talking about the fruit from his orange grove.

I moved my hands into the waist band of her panties and slid them slowly over her hips and firm round ass; as I bent to move them down her long, shapely legs I showered her sweet ass with kisses.

After she stepped out of her panties I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply to enjoy her rich aroma, "Mmmm, the sweetest fruit."

I led Marie to the table where we had eaten breakfast that morning, unbuttoned her blouse and unfastened her bra, leaving left both garments on the table. I quickly shed my clothes and pushed Marie back onto the table then I dropped to my knees and lifted each of her feet to my shoulders.

"Have you done this to Marlene too?"

"I have, many times right where you are lying." I answered as I kissed the top of her vulva.

I looked down to admire the beautiful sight; her slightly rounded tummy, wide hips, and thighs were creamy white. Set in the center and contrasting to her creamy white skin was a perfectly shaped triangle of thick, dark, pubic hair; its base stretched across her lower torso just above her prominent pubic mound and spanned from thigh to thigh. Each side of the triangle disappeared between her legs along the juxtaposition of her torso and legs; the apex of the triangle ended at the rear orifice hidden between her firm, round mounds of flesh, the mounds I had so often admired beneath her night gown.

As I kissed along the outer edges of her puffy vulva I was almost intoxicated by the musky aroma which emanated from her thick, matted pubic hair. Obviously my mother-in-law had been aroused a good portion of her day and her scent gave off a deliciously, ripe aroma.

I sucked the small, penis shaped sheath into my mouth and let my tongue dance around the hood protecting the small pearl. Marie used her feet against my shoulders for leverage and lifted her sweet ass off the table completely; she let out a primal sound and grasped my head in her hands pulling me into her ripe juicy cunt.

Remembering her statement about enjoying anal sex I slipped a finger into her back entrance before slipping my thumb into her cunt; I began twirling them around. She bucked her hips wildly as if she wanted to pull my entire head into her cunt; like her daughter, Marie moaned, wailed, and grunted as she began her journey of sexual pleasure.

When it was over I stood and lifted her up into a sitting position on the table and kissed her mouth; she didn't seem to mind the rich, musky taste of her sweet juices on my lips.

"I love sharing your sweet juices with you, you are absolutely delicious."

"That's only the second time someone has, uh... what did you call it? Gone down on me? I could learn to like it a lot."

I could feel the soft patch of pubic hair against my balls as my engorged cock rested against her soft belly; we continued to kiss, her hand moved between us and took hold of my cock.

"I would like to feel this in me again." She said with a gentle squeeze.

"You mean my hard cock?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me you want to feel my hard cock in you."

She struggled a moment with the vulgar wording, "I want to feel your hard cock in me."

I gave her a quick kiss then sat down in one of the dining room chairs and unfastened her skirt letting it fall to the floor, "Marlene and I love having chair sex; she likes to call it 'the chair fuck'."

"I really don't like that word; it just doesn't seem to describe something as wonderful as having sex. I don't mind "cock", it seems to fit, especially when it's swollen and hard.

Marie straddled my lap then took my cock in both hands and rubbed its head through her glistening slit then guided it into her warm, wet tunnel as she lowered herself completely.

"Marlene and I often sit like this and have discussions about our day or any other topic that needs attention."

Marie wiggled on my lap then squeezed my cock, "I have a topic to discuss. This morning when I asked if I knew anyone you guys had sex with, Marlene said there were two; who was the second person?"

I knew Marlene would have told her if she had asked so I told her, "Debbie."

"Debbie? My daughter-in-law Debbie?" (See: Double Treat)

I nodded my head.

"Oh my goodness." She said trying to process the information.

I kissed her and moved my hips upward so she could feel my cock move inside her; my hands moved over her back and up her sides to the swell of her breasts.

"Exactly how does that work, I mean...uh, what does Marlene do when there are two women and you?"

I described what had taken place between me, her daughter and her daughter-in-law.

Marie interrupted, "Did Marlene and Debbie, uh..." She struggled with how to word her question. "You know, uh... interact with each other?"

Again, I nodded my head, "Marlene is bi-sexual and enjoys our being with other women."

"She told me she was bi-sexual but I guess it really didn't register as to what it meant. I thought it meant she just liked women. Of course I didn't know you were having sex with other people either."

I decided to ask Marie, "Does it bother you that your daughter is bi-sexual?"

"It doesn't bother me but, it does surprise me; in a way I find it somewhat exciting to think about the three of you together."

"Since you enjoy a man performing oral sex on you do you think you would enjoy it less if a woman did the same."

"I guess not but I don't think I could go down on another woman."

"Well oral sex isn't the only way a woman can please another woman; sometimes fingers can work as good as a tongue."

"It would have been wonderful if you could have joined the three of us; I know Marlene would have loved it."

Before she could comment we heard, "Did someone mention my name?"

Marlene entered the kitchen poured a glass of water, "I'm sorry to interrupt you but, I just had to get another Midol; my cramps are still giving me a fit."

Marlene came up behind her mother, reached over her shoulders, and cupped her breasts for me to kiss; I made sure I gave each one a moist kiss with the flicker of my tongue. Marie closed he eyes and gave a rewarding sigh then Marlene moved to our side and placed her arms around our shoulders while I ran my hand up her gown, cupped the cheeks of her sweet, firm ass, and gave each a loving squeeze.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds