• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rescue Me

Rescue Me

123

All participants are over 21. You must be 18 or older to read. This is non-erotic story with a slight BDSM scene and lesbian kissing flirting and fondling.

*****

Michelle shivers as she walks through the cold damp sewers with alacrity. As she reaches the stairs on the back wall, she feels her hands go numb as they clasped around each steel rung. Michelle realizes she is being unbelievably chary as she crawls across the cold cement floor in the basement of the Governor Wellington's home. The only two places his motion sensors couldn't detect were either the basement or the attic. Michelle surmised it was best to be under a sleeping family than to be above their heads so the basement it was.

She shrugged off her hiking pack and pulled out her mini laptop using it to shutdown the security system. She walked out the door slowly while paying close and careful attention. Michelle studied the blueprints of the house for hours on end she knew the most efficient route to take to the office. Once inside she hooked up the San Disk flash drive to download the governors files from his computer when a tall dark skinned man with military haircut entered the room.

Michelle hid behind the heavy curtains covering the windows. Once he came close to the computer Michelle quickly shot a tranquilizer dart into his neck. He swatted the small object that resembled a bee down from his neck when the poison set in and he fell to the floor. Michelle then took the opportunity to remove the drive and leave the office.

That's when the governor surprisingly saw her. He had a look of recognition inside of his eyes. He whispered "Michelle" and instantly the agile spy went into action shooting him with a poison used during the death penalty to stop hearts. Once the governor's heart attack ceased Michelle staged the scene then continued on. She was then struck in the side with a push dagger (most commonly known as: push knife, fist knife, push dirk, or T-handled knife) is a short knife having the design similar to the letter "T". She quickly lunged towards the guard snapping his neck barely escaping down the air vent into the basement with her hiking pack and back down the sewers leaving a bloody trail. Michelle knew the cleaner would be sent in to clean up her work. She never did a sloppy job before and this was an utter disaster.

Michelle

I sat inside of the hospital getting stitched up having just finished another strenuous job. I always read those mystery books and watched spy movies. Someone should have told me being an international spy was not all glitz and glamour. No other spy can come close to me in efficiency and results. I couldn't believe I had my cover blown twice. This type of thing just doesn't happen to me. Being a perfectionist in every aspect of my life I tend to take extra measures and every precaution that other spies would deem unnecessary. This past month has thrown me off my game. I'm looking forward to my vacation something that I'd always had forced upon me and never volunteered for.

The second I saw the faintest hint of acknowledgement inside of the governor's eyes. I took two lives in less than five minutes as I turned to the guard that stabbed me and held his neck between my hands turning until it cracked. I only had a few minutes to slide down the air vent and away from danger. No one knew about my mission so how had the Governor of Houston Texas recognized me? I pondered this awhile. Truth is I woke up in this same hospital when I was only 15 yrs old. I had blunt force trauma in my frontal lobe giving me post-tramatic amnesia. My retrograde amnesia took away some of my autobiographical memories. I couldn't remember somethings that happened in my childhood and other memories were like little islands.

My name is Michelle. I no longer remember my last name or identity. I'm just Michelle, member of The National Intelligence Agency (NIA). Half East Indian and half Ethiopian descent. I was born albino. I have long wavy white hair that falls just above my waist, very pale skin, no hair on my body simply because it wont grow and light pink eye color. No one at the agency knows this thanks to my many disguises.

After being debriefed by my handler Richard Knievel, I later saw Psychologist Mandy Peterson who is an extremely fun and easy going individual. She always makes me laugh and we never meet in a traditional setting. We always meet up in a public place. Tonight we will have a dance then sit back talking in V.I.P. like best friends. Well she is the only person besides my handler who is aware of my missions so I guess she is my best friend.

We met up at an underground rave party where we danced til early morning and I forgot about being a sewer rat. Living in a sewer for a few months sneaking up through pipes and entering facilities undetected has taken its toll. It feels great to be apart of civilization. I have been trained to be a ghost. I'm there but no one is aware.

I can make my skin tone vary like my contacts, accent and language. Last night I was hiding in plain site. I am usually 5'8", 110lbs and 34b breasts. I put on a wig of long honey blonde hair, blue contacts and padded bra. I rubbed bronze skin tone lotion on my body. I dressed in a pink laced dress, garter belt, pink thong, white silk stockings and white thigh high boots and pink designer shades. Pink lip gloss was last. Now I could pass for a gorgeous voluptuous American.

Once at the club I went into Diva mode. My americanized Los Angeles accent works well. I waited for my driver to open the door then it was show time. I pulled out the IPhone letting the non-existent person on the other end have it. I bypassed everyone on the street walking up to huge African Guy blocking the entrance into the club.

I kiss air on either side of his cheeks then walk inside of the club as if I belong. I snap my fingers and bark out an order for a tequila sunrise martini. The caramel completic waitress with doe shaped eyes and long silky black hair scurried over quickly and I hand her one of the many alias black cards telling her I'm running up a tab. My drink and I enter upon the dance floor where I'm immediately swarmed in the middle of dancers. I bet if anyone asked my description the next day I'd just be another loud obnoxious blonde. After dancing for awhile I fell back from the crowd and made my way toward the table Mandy directed me towards.

Once I slid into the comfortable leather seat Mandy sits next to me. She has beautiful chestnut hair, taller than me at 5'9 1/2", slender build and dark brown eyes. Mandy is a beautiful Indonesian which is just an observation albeit not a sexual one. I notice a frown upon her face that I mistook for concern. I smile touching her hand assuring her that I'm alright.

Mandy : "You really must go on a vacation hon. You can't keep at this arduous velocity. You will burn out in the near future.

Michelle : "Don't worry Mandy, I will be fine my dear friend. Dick is sending me to an Island in Greece known as Mytilene, in the northeastern Aegean Sea.

Mandy : "Oh? Do tell what type of mission will you be doing on Lesbos Island?" Mandy raised a prominently sculpted eyebrow at me.

Not wanting to give my dear friend the satisfaction of my discomfort I just shrugged.

Michelle : "It's top secret as always Mandy. You won't find out details until after the mission." I gave her one of my patented lip curling smirks.

That concluded business. The next thing we did was start downing shots of tequila. I couldn't stop thinking about being sent to Lesbo Island. I was looking forward to being on an Island and in the sun for a change. My mission would be to save an agent belonging to the ASIO (Australia's national security service) from undercover as a submissive inside of a dommes and sub human trafficking ring. Direct descendant of inventor, entrepreneur and businessman Hugh Victor McKay or H.V. McKay, Rachel McKay was a huge asset to Australia and definitely would be a great asset to my career when I return her to the embassy.

That brings you up to date, September 1, 2014. My luggage is packed and I'm headed to Greece. I'm dressed in an Escada Virgin Wool pencil skirt suit in grey with red pinstripes and red silk blouse. My long jet black straight haired wig, dramatic dark make-up, gray contacts, and pencil thin eyebrows completed the dominant look along with my 5" red bottom stilettos.

I sat in first class contemplating how to get Rachel McKay out by searching the internet for ideas. I had absolutely no interest or knowledge in BDSM behavior. I did see something that caught my eye however. A submissive can be in control by giving themselves to their dommes. I found this very interesting. I wondered if I could get Rachel, or rather Natasha Ware, who she is now known as, to trust me enough to become my willing submissive. I decided to further investigate this angle during my flight.

After the plane had touched down and landed in Athens Greece, I was greeted at the gate by a tall Greek male who looked to be in his mid to late forties. He had the Mediterranean large nose with the hump, wavy black hair with a nice amount of silver, and amazing aquamarine eyes. He was wearing a linen short set and sandals. I was unsure if I should be cold towards him or friendly. When in doubt I chose aloof and put on my expensive sunglasses, took out my IPhone and pretended to be involved in heated conversation.

Ricardo introduced himself as he led me to baggage claims. He grabbed my bags once I pointed them out then we went to his impressive Jaguar. The four hour and thirty five minute flight to Greece from Ethiopia wasn't bad. I was still formulating a plan when I looked up and actually noticed Greece as Ricardo drove. It was beautiful. Ricardo was informing me we'd be taking a boat to Mytilene island. I started planning an escape route in case Rachel McKay and I needed to make a hasty getaway.

I asked about island activities and Ricardo announced the host had something planned for later on tonight. I did not push. Patience is my venue and all things for me to know shall be revealed. A spies biggest mistake is curiousity. Its one thing to be inquisitive, it's another to be obsessive. I choose to observe everything within each moment and formulate a plan accordingly.

We entered a tunnel with an under pass below where Ricardo made a sharp turn. I noticed we were going up some type of ramp in an underground parking structure. Upon reaching the top Ricardo parked the limousine and we head down to our boat resting in the water underneath the parking structure stairwell.

When finally arriving to the private mansion on Mytilene, I calculated it at 180 miles from Athens, the building itself was Neo classic. There are 12 bedrooms with their own bathroom, television, air condition and bar. Two bedrooms are located on the mezzanine above the livingroom, four on both the second and third floors, the last two are located in the soffit. The ground floor has an open floor plan with living room, lounge area, dining hall and television room. My room was on this floor located off the courtyard. I couldn't have been happier in case we needed to leave in a hurry.

I went inside of my room and unpacked then took a hot shower. I wrapped a towel around me in the enclosed shower. I was sure there were cameras everywhere so I left my disguise on. Once out I laid down on the bed and took a short nap.

I woke up two hours before dinner. I took my time freshening up and getting dressed. I hadn't mingled with the other guests purposely wanting to distance myself so when I'm not in attendance no one would think anything of it. I slipped into my assymmetric sheath eyelash laced mint one-shoulder dress with matching 3 inch heels . Tricky part was putting on make-up and not having my reflection captured inside of a hidden camera.

I went outside in the courtyard carrying my purse. I didn't bother with any skin tan cream. My white skin would do nicely with the persona I have created. All guests were being summoned to the dining room. I took my last deep breath stilled my nerves and prepared for my Oscar worthy performance.

Dinner was actually delicious. I chose braised lamb in a delicate tomato sauce with roasted potatoes, herbs, and kefalograviera cheese and Greek salad. Still remaining aloof I sat observing the guests unnoticed. I also was observing the staff and our hosts.

After dinner we were led downstairs to a cellar. The room had a glass window that displayed another room next to it. I could be a stickler for details so i wont point everything out to you. We were clearly staring inside of a bondage room as we sat inside of a lounge area with a bar, tables and comfortable chairs. There were atleast 20 people chained up to the wall in the next room. Numerous torture devices were placed strategically on display stands. There was no sign of Rachel McKay and upon seeing this I began smoldering the anger brewing inside of me. I feigned disinterest and Nanette the head hostess caught on.

"You do not see anything to your liking?" She asked with a very heavy Grecian accent.

I replied in a slightly snobbish French tone. "Nothing I haven't seen before. I was rather hoping for a challenge but alas they all seem to be molded already. Well I guess I would atleast get to see your glorious Island."

Nanette pondered a minute tapping a professionally manicured fingertip to her lip. "Come with me. My sister Charisma has a special room for the... unbreakables."

I followed Nanette to a room deep into the cellar and down a stairwell that I'd have missed if she wasn't leading. There was an open area full of stench as I saw individuals covered in urine, blood and feces. My instincts were correct Rachel was among them. I put on my poker face of steel showing absolutely no emotions. I walked to each of them as if examining them.

I passed by Rachel then came back after looking at everyone else. I looked at Nanette and told her I'd purchase Rachel, rather Natasha as she was introduced. "She would make a fine pet to add to my collection." Nanette smiled at my words and just like that I now owned Rachel McKay. I pulled her upstairs by a collar with leash attached.

As we entered the room with the cages everyone was getting to know their new subs. Heads immediately turned when they saw Rachel down on hands and knees looking savage. Even as a savage Rachel was remarkable! She belonged to categories with Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe. As we stood by the door Rachel decided then to make her move. She used all her weight to slam against me knocking me off balance then kicking me in my temple.

I quickly recover grabbing her leash using it to put pressure on her elbow joint by attempting to bend it the way it does not naturally bend. I also put pressure on the arteries in the neck and the windpipe cutting off oxygen flow to the brain until Rachel passes out. I finally take in the crowd of stares as two huge Greek men approach Rachel and I. Nanette's sister Charisma have them put Rachel in a torture device.

Pieces were removed making it an exceptional table. The genital area was wide open and very accessible ( on most tables this area would be closed tight ), the headrest was removed also allowing the head to fall back, leaving the mouth accessible as well. One of the big men released is cock from his pants. It wasn't a giant but it was above average and very thick.

He slammed his hard cock deep between Rachel's lips and it sounded like he took teeth along with each stroke. I wanted badly to grab Rachel off this table and break free but realistically we couldn't escape yet. I closed my eyes as the other giant rammed his long smooth cock deep into Rachel's pussy. She screamed at the top of her lungs as they tore her from the inside out. Charisma then went to the flogger stand in the corner.

She selected a flogger and punishing crop two in one. A vegan leather riding crop is on one end. The riding crop consists of a round leather disc she used to swat Rachel. The riding crop worked like a paddle to spank her rear and other erogenous zones. But the riding crop has a much smaller surface area, so its impact generally stings more than that of a paddle.

Charisma varied the strength of the impact from a gentle tap up to a stinging swat. A flogger made up of vegan leather strips is on the opposite end. There are over a dozen strips that are used for a wide range of stimulation. Charisma dangled the strips over Rachel's nipples and clit then gently whisked them creating a teasing sensation similar to multiple feathers. Afterwards she pulled her arm back and with a flick of her wrist to deliver a much harsher snap.

After beating Rachel while the monsters punished her holes she returned to the flogger stand. This time she chose a nasty malice with three spiked circular balls and metal chain. As the malice hit it was bad enough but upon exit it brought chunks of Rachel's skin with it. Once the show was over I picked up the defeated young woman and carried her to my room.

When we got to my room I got to work taking Rachel into the bathroom. I ran a very hot bath full of minerals. I stripped Rachel of her clothes making sure to put everything in the trash. I then undressed myself and carried her into the shower.

I held her against the shower as I hosed her down from head to toe. I sat her on the bench seat inside of the shower and used a bottle of lavender shampoo in her hair. After rinsing it a million times I let lavender condition set in. I instructed Rachel to lay flat upon her stomach while I scrubbed her back. There were so many bruises even her bruises had bruises. Such lovely skin even the bruises enhanced its beauty with the different colors. I felt alot of compassion for this strong woman who has survived this horrendous ordeal. Once done with her neck, shoulder, arms, back, butt, thighs, calves and feet I rinsed her with shower hose and she turned over. The same wounds on her back were on her breasts and torso. Charisma really did a number on her. I almost wept.

I washed her front with as much efficiency and care as her backside. Next I got her inside the tub to soak with me sitting behind her holding her up against me. She fit perfectly. She layed back against my breasts while I massaged her scalp with my fingertips. She moaned softly while holding my thigh then fell asleep.

After letting her soak awhile I laid her back against the tub then I got out and dried off. I let out the water in the tub then carried Rachel to bed. I dried her off then applied healing ointment to her skin. I found a silk nightshirt for Rachel and after getting her into it I pulled the covers over her and let her sleep while I sat inside of a chaise by the window admiring her.

I never thought of another woman as being attractive. A man either for that matter. I was always working and concentrating so hard on the task at hand. So why now? Why Rachel? I'm sure I must have seen attractive women before. I have thought Mandy of being beautiful but it was merely an observation. Saying Mandy was beautiful was like saying the sky is blue or water is clear. Rachel McKay was stunning and I was very much attracted to her. Her body was like a magnet pulling my body to it. I stood above the bed now trying desperately not to do anything foolish.

She has extremely long naturally curly blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and light coral lips. Her hourglass figure (Breasts-Waist-Hips approximately: 34-25-35 inches (86-64-89 cm), shoe size 5, breasts looked to be about a 34 D, height definitely 5'4″ (163 cm), and she weighed about 127 lbs. She had solid muscles and a terrific bubble shaped ass.

While I sat in the shadows admiring Rachel an alarm sounded. I grabbed my binoculars and crept out on the courtyard. I overheard two guards talking and made out that Nanette and Charisma were both killed. I crept back inside slipping quietly between the sheets away from Rachel feigning sleep. The guards checked every room before putting the mansion on total lock down.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rescue Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds