• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Barn Pt. 01

His Barn Pt. 01

She lay curled in the foetal position on the barn's concrete floor. Her flesh was drenched, grimy, covered with a layer of dirt. Beads of sweat stream through the filth, leaving small windy paths over her skin. If you watched her closely you would see the sudden violent shudders flowing through her naked body intermittently.

Her skin felt like it was being pulled back around her body after she had it ripped apart from the violence it had just been through. He had come suddenly to her room at daybreak. Pushing apart the curtains, the morning sun blinded her waking eyes. Grabbing her by the wrist, He dragged her from her bed, never a word was uttered.

She whimpered in His hold as He tugged her just as she was trying to reach for her robe, wanting to cover her nakedness. Just out of her grasp he pulls her into the hall. Not having a moment to think her eyes slowly adjusted to the morning light as He leads her quickly through the house. Her bare feet skid along the timber floors trying to grip as she scampers after Him.

Just as He opened the back door of the house, she caught a glimpse of His face. She took a long sigh of relief as she saw no signs of anger or distress on His face. All she saw was hardness, and even though the look made her shake to her bones, it was nothing the look of His anger did to her. She had rarely seen His angry side, and those incidents were never directed toward her, but she still felt it from His being on those few occasions.

Feeling a little lighter but still apprehensive what He had in mind for her. She stumbled behind Him as He led her across the yard to the barn. The grass beneath her feet was soft, dewy and warm from the morning sun. With her in one of His hands He swung open the door, dragging her in behind Him. Pulling her over to the middle of the room, He ordered her to be still as He let go of her arm.

Loose hay and dirt rough on the bottom of her feet, hard on her flesh after the softness of the grass. She could feel the small stones on the floor scratching on her feet as she shuffled a little to get her balance. Grasping to her thighs she lifted her eyes to look through the hair fallen over her face. Standing over her, she inhaled His scent. The masculine aroma flowing through her, the rich smell of Him causing her body to shudder in desire.

Suddenly a small scream bounced off the walls. He swiftly slapped her hardened cold nipples. Biting down on her lip, eyes widening, He paired another slaps onto her burning flesh before turning from her. Not a word came from His lips, she watched Him walk to the far end of the barn. He steps long, deliberate He made His way to a locker centred on the wall.

The few times she had entered the barn she had wondered, but never dared to ask what was in the worn red locker. It looked like something He had picked up at a flea market or garage sale, unless of course it was some treasure He had had for years that she was only just now aware of. She held her breath as she waited to see inside.

Just as the door opened He moved across the front of it, blocking her view as He started to rummage through. She heard all sorts of sounds, including the occasional clank when He placed something on top of the locker. His height blocked this from her view. After several minutes of trying to see around Him from her place she gave up, now turning her attention to her surrounds.

It wasn't a large barn, mostly used for storing His tools and gardening equipment, His mower sat in the corner covered in a large grey tarp. Her eyes moved from His tools and from Him, she scanned the walls. Scattered across the walls at different heights were eye hooks. She had never noticed them before, but then she had rarely been in here. The barn was treated as His domain.

There were different sizes, at different heights, every one causing her naked body to shiver. Looking back at Him for a moment, her feet still on the spot He left her, she trembled. Seeing Him still unmoved from the locker she dared to shuffle on her place to look at the rest of the barn. Standing at the end opposite His tools and locker, were two bench type tables on the floor.

They were positioned far enough away from each other and the wall that they could be easily walked around. Looking them over she could see hooks on the legs, about a foot from the floor. With just one pair of legs on each bench in her sight she only imagined the other legs had the same steel hooks. The top of them were cushioned in black, the sun shining from cracks in the boarded roof danced over the grain of the leather.

Turning on her spot, her eyes scanned every wall, the benches again, her Master still at the locker, it was soon apparent that the innocent looking barn from the exterior He had turned into a play room. Trembling in delight she turned back facing Him, feeling the hay stuck to her feet.

Forgetting her surrounds for just a moment she took stock of her own body. Her skin was humming so loudly it filled her ears, only to be out done by the beat of her heart. Toes scrunching against the dirt floor, her thighs quivered, her cunt ached, she felt her juices starting to pool in her body as the excitement was building in her body.

Suddenly His voice broke her thoughts. She looked up at Him, He was looking at her, a sly grin filling His face, a shine in His eyes. Her face lit up in return.

"Come here girl, hands out to me," He ordered.

"Yes Sir," she spoke as she started walking to Him.

Upon reaching Him she extended her arms out.

"Good girl."

Reaching behind Him, He took something from the top of the locker. Eyes watching everyone one of His moves, she saw the leather in His hands. One at a time He cuffed her wrists, locking them around her flesh. He then bent over and repeated His actions on her ankles. She gasped quietly as He ensured all cuffs were tight on her.

Watching Him turn back to the locker, she heard a soft clang, metal hitting against metal. Her curiosity was quickly silenced as He stepped up close into her space. His jeans and shirt rubbing against her naked body He quickly places a collar around her neck. She jumped as the cold metal touches her warm neck. Goosebumps flood her skin as He tightens and locks it firmly around her throat.

Taking a step back from her, she continues to be captured by Him. His eyes looking over her, drawing her in with His stare.

"This is how you should look My slut, cuffed and collared, not an inch of clothing on you."

She just smiled to Him. Her words caught up in her overabundance of thoughts.

"To the bench girl," He orders, pointing the bench on the right. "And make sure you lay along it ass to Me."

Taking a deep breath, "Yes Master," she answers softly.

Walking across the floor, her steps cautious she pads across the hay and dirt, nervously approaching the wooden bench.

"Up you get girl, stop dawdling, move that ass of yours," she heard Him command behind her.

Quickening her movements, she got up onto the bench. Manoeuvring her body she lies along it. Realising it's the same length as her body, she hangs her legs over one end and her head and arms the other. A wave of heat travels through her body, hearing Him walk across the floor. His heavy boots scrunch the dry hay with every step closer to her.

"Legs apart slut, NOW." Harshness laced His orders.

Without a sound she quickly widened herself, trembling, she rests them against the sloped timber legs. Her breath heavy, chest pressed into the padded top. She turned her head as she hears His steps alongside her. His back to her, He places some objects upon the top of the other bench. She can't quite see from her view, but she knows she will learn soon enough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Barn Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 445 milliseconds