• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Chandler, Joey, Ross & Jan

Chandler, Joey, Ross & Jan

I don't own any of these characters blahdiddyblahdiddyblah... First time adapting TV show, lemme know ur thoughts! Keep wanking world!

*****

It was late. Monica was away with Phoebe and Rachel. They had decided to go to Vegas for a girls weekend. Joey was out picking up a girl and lord knows what Ross was up to. Chandler figured that there was only so many Baywatch reruns he could watch and so he thought he might go over to the window and check what Ross was doing.

Chandler couldn't be believe what he saw. Ross was sat in his chair, jerking off. At first he could do nothing but laugh, how could Ross forget to draw the curtain but Chandler's attention soon shifted to what Ross was jerking. It was quite a distance away but Chandler couldn't help but notice how impressive Ross' dick was. It was so long and looked so out of place on Ross' sweaty body.

As Chandler continued staring, he felt a strain in his pants. No. Surely not. Hr wasn't his Dad. Not a cocksucker? Surely not. Chandler was horrified with himself for having a boner at the sight of his best friend wanking. Chandler then tried to look away but he couldn't. Nothing could distract him from Ross. No thought of Monica or Pam Anderson could help him now.

He had to go over there he just had to. He grabbed his coat and sprinted as far as Ross' door. He knocked, trying to settle his boner at the same time.

"Just a sec", said Ross.

Ross came to the door in a towel.

"Hey Ross", said Chandler.

"Hey Chandler, whats going on? I'm just outta the shower",

"Really? Your hair isn't wet",

"Shower cap",

"Oh I see". Chandler rested his case.

Chandler then heard creeks from the bedroom.

"Do you hear that?" he asked.

"Yeah", said Ross.

He walked over to the bedroom door and opened it. Neither of them could believe it. Joey was there with both hands behind his head, sweat dripping along his muscular body, fucking some big fitted slut on Ross' bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Yelled Ross.

"Ah ah I'm sorry, its just, just, ah, my place is a mess, and I never knew you were home", said Joey startled as he stopped thrusting into his slut's ass.

"And whose this?" asked Chandler.

"I'm Jan", said the stunning brunette ditzily.

"What's happening", retorted Chandler in his signature sarcastic style.

"You can join in if you like", said Jan to both Ross and Chandler.

"What?" said Joey, still resting in her ass.

"Fine" said Chandler, jumping at the opportunity to have any interaction with Ross' cock.

Ross sported his signature dazzled look as Chandler undressed. Ross decided to join in and quickly swept the towel from his lower half.

"Ooooh my, that's a big one!" saids Jan as Ross unveiled his 9 inches of hulking, unblemished manmeat.

"I get pussy!" demanded Ross.

Ross forced Joey out of Jan's ass and then over to be sucked off went Joey. Joey roughly grabbed the chicks head and force fed her his cock.

At this point, Chandler was naked, he had a pretty impressive 8 incher but it was lacking in girth. It nevertheless managed to put up a fair battle to Joey's madly thick 7.5 incher.

Chandler simply stood there jerking. Trying not to stare at Toss to much as he positioned his monster at Jan's pussy.

Joey then got Chandler involved by encouraging him to suck on Jan's tits. They were big melons. 36EE, she had clearly had work done but none of the guys cared. Chandler flicked his tongue over and back the big ruby red areola. Grasping the other tit as he did so.

Ross meanwhile grunted as he fucked Jan. "Urrghhh, Urrrggggh," he said with each pounding he gave her pussy.

Ross then momentarily slipped out of Jan which gave Joey space to reposition her. Jan now knelt on the bed with Ross lying down. Joey then reentered her ass. Sending her wild with his wealth of experience. Ross sucked and nibbled on her titties as he fucked her.

Jan however, started sucking on Chandler's dick. She tickled his balls and drove him crazy. Jan was a textbook slut, exactly Joey's type.

Ross was now sweating heavily and his breaths were shortening.

"Take it out a shoot it on my face," said Jan.

Ross did as he was told and stood beside Chandler jerking his big cock. This drove Chandler mad and so, he touch his shot. He placed a hand on Ross' cock and jerked it.

He was shocked when Ross didn't seem to mind. Roll rolled his head back as Chandler wanked him. He moaned as he grew ever nearer to his climax.

"Urrghnmmm," he mumbled.

Finally, Ross blew his first load from the hands of Chandler to the waiting face of Jan. The creamy jizz coated her pretty face beautifully. Ross then collapsed onto the bed, in a state of delirium.

Chandler then leaned down and licked all the hot sticky cum from Jan's face and then forcefully kissing Ross in a passionate embrace where Ross' cum danced between their tongues.

Jan then resumed sucking on Chandler while still enjoying Joey up her ass. Joey spanked her as he fucked her and grasped her tits.

Chandler was now working Ross' cock back to life. He jerked it like he would his own. In and down, up and down, stroke foreskin, over and over again.

Then, they heard a knock on the door, oh shit!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Chandler, Joey, Ross & Jan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds