• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hancock Joins The Avengers

Hancock Joins The Avengers

Standing exactly two miles above the beautiful City of New York, John Hancock smiled with complete and utter displeasure as he scanned the landscape, for the damages wrought upon the United States of America's topmost city by the so-called Avengers as they battled Loki, the Norse God of Mischief, formerly of Asgard, and the Alien Warriors allied with him.

John Hancock flew closer to the floating remnant of the S.H.I.E.L.D. ship which hovered above the City of New York. After Nick Fury went into hiding, the ship had fallen into the custody of Stark Enterprises, whose owner and CEO Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, eagerly added it to his collection of otherworldly high-tech toys. The S.H.I.E.L.D. vessel would serve as the temporary HQ for the Avengers while the Stark Enterprises building downtown got repaired and upgraded.

Clad in a shiny black and gold leather outfit, the tall, good-looking, thirty-something African-American stud muffin looked every bit the hero. After many unproductive years spent as a drunken hobo who caused much damage to Los Angeles while fighting crime, John Hancock got clean and sober thanks to his good friend Ray Embry, made peace with his former paramour and fellow superhuman Mary Embry, and set out to become the hero he always knew he could be.

Over the years, the new John Hancock became a valued hero in the eyes of the residents of Los Angeles. These days, he worked WITH the Los Angeles Police Department, assisting law enforcement and carefully utilizing his superhuman abilities to fight crime and save lives. The Mayor of Los Angeles was so thankful that she decided to grant John Hancock, once a pariah, now a golden boy, the keys to the city.

Yeah, these days John Hancock had much to be thankful for. Unfortunately, he always some pesky problems to handle. A superhero's work is never truly done. And thanks to some amateurs, John Hancock had some work to do. The Avengers, comprised of Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, the Black Widow and the Hulk, somehow managed to repel the Alien Warriors back to their home dimension and captured Loki. Still, during the battle, thousands of New Yorkers lost their lives.

Hancock had seen much damage and destruction in the thousands upon thousands of years that he'd been alive, but these Avengers were clearly on a league of their own. Heroes or not, they endangered human lives with their antics, none more so than the Hulk, so John Hancock decided that they would have to be dealt with.

"Get out of New York and leave the crime fighting to the professionals," John Hancock said calmly, looking Tony Stark in the eye. Clad in his crimson and golden armor, the billionaire playboy philanthropist turned superhero smiled and shook his head.

Whether in the boardroom or the street, Tony Stark A.K.A. Iron Man had never been the sort of man to take orders from anyone. He refused to let the President of the United States and various business/political men stop him from operating as Iron Man and fighting crime on his terms. With his buddies he'd just saved the day. And Stark was damned if he was going to take orders from the likes of John Hancock.

"You're a long way from Los Angeles, Hancock, I suggest you leave while you can, and have a beer on me," Tony Stark/Iron Man said smugly, watching John Hancock's face for signs of animosity. The tall, and damn it, sexy black superhero glared at Iron Man. His jaw set, Hancock definitely did not look pleased.

"Go back where you come from, asshole, or Hulk will smash you," said a tall, muscular green goliath. Iron Man shot an appreciative smirk at Bruce Banner/The Hulk, who squared his impossibly broad shoulders and glared at John Hancock with the contempt of a God beholding an insect.

"Wrong move," Hancock said, and then flew at them. Iron Man activated his sophisticated battle-suit's combat systems, and readied his thrusters. The golden Avenger had battled super-humans endowed with super strength and flight before, his new teammate Thor among them, and he knew what to expect from the likes of John Hancock.

"Hulk will smash you," Hulk bellowed, and leapt from the S.H.I.E.L.D. vessel, hurling himself at John Hancock. The tall African-American superhero flew at the Green Goliath and the two super-beings collided in the air, unleashing a shockwave that threatened to send Iron Man tumbling to the ground, at least until the golden Avenger activated his emergency thrusters.

As Iron Man watched, John Hancock and the Hulk grappled in the air. In spite of himself, the golden Avenger marveled at the sight. He hadn't been this excited to watch a fight since Thor, the warrior Prince of Asgard and Norse God of Thunder battled an enraged and paranoid Hulk on the S.H.I.E.L.D vessel a couple years ago.

"Call me an asshole one more time," John Hancock said angrily as he slammed his fist into the Hulk's mammoth jaw, striking the green giant with enough force to knock him backwards. The Hulk, arguably one of the physically strongest beings in the universe, glared at John Hancock, stunned by the smaller warrior's strength and ferocity.

"Hulk will break you in half," Hulk roared, and grabbed John Hancock in a bear hug. Hancock leapt into the air, rising effortlessly toward the stratosphere even as the Hulk tried to squeeze the life out of him. John Hancock, as he was known in this time period, was no ordinary superhuman hero in tights. What the Hulk and his ilk didn't realize was that John Hancock was an Immortal. Once worshipped as a deity by primitive peoples in North Africa, parts of the Mediterranean and even Assyria and Babylon.

"Can't breathe, can you asshole?" Hancock taunted as he felt the Hulk's grip on him begin to weaken. The flying man continued his ruthless, effortless ascent into the sky, reaching the upper reaches of the heavens, in places where the thin oxygen began to affect his incredibly strong but still mortal green-hued foe. The Hulk finally let go, and fell to the earth, unconscious.

As the Hulk plummeted from the heavens, a startling transformation came over the ten-foot-tall, massively muscular and green-skinned, radioactive monster. The titanic green humanoid shrank in size, and became an average-sized, middle-aged Caucasian man with dark hair. "Damn it," Hancock grumbled to himself. Even though he'd love to be rid of the Hulk for good, he wouldn't allow a human being to die in the process.

John Hancock caught the plummeting and still-unconscious Bruce Banner in his arms and brought him back to the S.H.I.E.L.D vessel. "Your buddy needs medical help," Hancock said to a stunned-looking Iron Man. The golden Avenger removed his face plate, and looked at Bruce Banner's unconscious body with concern in his eyes.

"What have you done to him?" Iron Man asked, looking at John Hancock as if the tall, good-looking African-American superhero had two heads. Before John Hancock could answer, lightning struck, and a tall, blond-haired, muscular warrior in a dark costume and flowing red cape descended from the heavens, brandishing a wicked-looking Hammer.

John Hancock locked eyes with Thor, the Thunder God. "Who the fuck are you?" Hancock asked, looking at the blond dude. Norwegian homo, Hancock thought with a smirk, recalling the drawing of the superhero costume his old buddy Ray Embry tried to get him to wear while rehabilitating him in Los Angeles, not too long ago.

Thor, the God of Thunder, Son of Odin All-Father and Queen Frigga the Wise, brother of the late Loki the Trickster, isn't the sort of man easily shocked. Yet the sight of the tall, dark-skinned and decidedly heroic man standing before him was something he never thought he'd see. Thor put his Hammer back on his belt and approached Hancock with a smile on his handsome if tired features.

"My friend," Thor said haltingly, gently laying a hand on John Hancock's shoulder. The two men stared at each other. Thor smiled, and Hancock scowled in confusion. "I thought you dead in that last fight against the Dark Elves," the Thunder God said, and gently hugged John Hancock, the way one hugs a friend long thought dead.

Iron Man looked at Thor and John Hancock, and for once, the genius-turned-superhero scratched his head in confusion, his fabulous intellect unable to compute what he was beholding. Iron Man/Tony Stark expected Thor to use that magical Hammer of his to smash John Hancock to pieces. Iron Man was ready to record said fight and sell it on Pay-Per-View for kicks, if he got the chance.

"Um, Thor, this dude is a notorious drunk, who supposedly turned over a new leaf, and now everyone in Los Angeles is in love with him but I still don't trust the bozo," Iron Man said, and pointed to Bruce Banner, who was slowly coming back to consciousness, for emphasis.

Thor looked at Bruce Banner, then at John Hancock. "My friend, you gave a thrashing to the big green one?" the Thunder God asked. Hancock nodded firmly, and shrugged casually. He looked at Banner, then at Iron Man, then finally into Thor's eyes before answering. Hancock wasn't sorry about kicking the Hulk's ass, not one little bit.

"I kicked Hulk's ass because he called me an asshole," John Hancock said, and then Thor stroked his bearded chin, then threw his head back and laughed. Iron Man and Banner looked at the Thunder God with confusion on their faces. John Hancock looked a bit confused as well. Once Thor finished laughing, he clapped John Hancock on the back.

"My friend, I did the same thing to the green one when we first met," Thor said, and this time, Hancock cracked a smile. Iron Man was about to interject when a man with the stalwartness of a redwood walked into the room. Tall and muscular, with grim determination on his dark, handsome face, Nick Fury, former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. looked at Thor and Hancock. Nick Fury stroked his goateed chin, and smiled.

"John Hancock, Thor, good to see you gentlemen," Nick Fury said, smiling faintly. He looked at Iron Man and Banner. "I'm glad you're all here, guys, we have a problem". With that, the Spy Master gestured for the superheroes to join him in the vast conference room of the S.H.I.E.L.D. airship. With the exception of The Black Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America, everyone was present.

"What's so urgent?" John Hancock asked, and Nick Fury bit his lip, silently reminding himself that John Hancock was on the side of the angels nowadays. As the first African-American spy master chosen to be the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Nick Fury had run into his share of opposition and hardships. However, he believed in operating with military discipline, and a strict chain of command.

After decades spent as a soldier and a spy, Nick Fury was accustomed to having his orders followed. Dealing with these superheroes, men and women with extraordinary powers and matching egos, well, that took some getting used to. Sensing the Spy Master's discomfort, Thor smiled at Hancock, then at Fury. "My fellow Asgardian means no disrespect," the Thunder God said.

John Hancock looked at Thor, his eyes wide with surprise. At the table, he wasn't the only one doing a shock face at the moment. "You're from Asgard?" Iron Man said, his jaw almost literally hitting the floor. In spite of himself, the golden Avenger looked at John Hancock with newfound respect.

John Hancock looked around the table, locking eyes with Nick Fury, Iron Man, Bruce Banner, and finally, Thor himself. "For real?" he said, his voice filled with uncertainty. Thor nodded sagely, and was about to tell him more when Nick Fury held a restraining hand up. The Spy Master activated something in his watch and a holographic display popped into existence.

A purple-skinned, horned and darkly menacing figure sitting on a throne shimmered into existence. "This is Thanos the Mad Titan," Nick Fury said, and Thor nodded understandingly. In his heyday, the crown prince of Asgard had travelled much of the Milky Way Galaxy and he'd heard of Thanos, one of the Eternals, a race of God-like beings whose powers rivaled those of the Asgardians.

"I know this dude," John Hancock said, his face twisted in concentration as a half-remembered memory plagued him. Thor nodded sympathetically. The last time the God of Thunder had seen John Hancock, the tall, dark-skinned hero was known by another name. The people of Egypt called him Prince Horus, a one-time ally of Odin's against the Dark Elves, and he'd been hell-bent on revenge against the Immortals who killed his father Osiris. He'd had a companion with him, a tall blonde-haired white woman. Thor felt like asking Hancock about his blonde paramour but felt like the time was inappropriate.

"This is Thanos, an Immortal madman who means to destroy all life in the Universe to please his girlfriend, the Goddess of Death," Thor said, and Nick Fury nodded in agreement. The Spy Master folded his hands, quietly demanding the assembled superheroes attention. Truth be told, Nick Fury wasn't pleased. With Captain America wandering Europe in search of his half-maddened World War Two buddy Bucky A.K.A. The Winter Soldier, Hawkeye having gone AWOL and the Black Widow mysteriously missing, the Avengers were turning out to be a pain in the ass.

Luckily, Nick Fury mused, the most powerful of the Avengers, were seated at the table, his to command. "Thanos and his Armada are coming to Earth. Loki was their pawn. Thanos has unlimited powers and resources at his disposal. If he isn't stopped, humanity's days could be over," Nick Fury said, slamming his fist on the table for emphasis.

Thor nodded, and looked at his fellow Avengers. Everyone looked dubious, surprised or bugged out. On John Hancock's face, however, the crown prince of Asgard saw only grim determination. "It's up to us to stop him," Hancock said, loud and clear, and Nick Fury smiled.

"Welcome to the Avengers my friend," Thor said, and cheerfully slammed his Hammer on the table, smashing it along the way. John Hancock smiled, as did Bruce Banner. As his green-skinned, brutish alter ego, Bruce Banner had been known to break things. The scientist turned part-time-monster smiled and nodded, as did Nick Fury. The only person who wasn't smiling at the table was Iron Man. The golden Avenger did NOT care for Hancock in the least and was tickled pink that Thor seemed to like the guy. Whatever, Tony Stark thought, and pasted a fake smile on his arrogantly handsome face.

"Meeting adjourned gentlemen," Nick Fury said, and before anyone could object, or say anything, John Hancock and Thor, God of Thunder, flew out of the S.H.I.E.L.D. airship. The two celestial beings flew through the air, and playfully fought. Finally, after hours of flying, the two them landed on a clearing, somewhere on a desert island, to rest and relax.

"That was fun," Hancock said, and took off his shirt, to relax. Thor looked at Hancock and smiled. The sight of the tall, ruggedly handsome and muscular African-American superhero shirtless did all kinds of things to the Crown Prince of Asgard. Thor, unknown to most people, was forthrightly bisexual and did have his fun with both women and men every chance he got.

"I have missed you my friend," Thor said, and John Hancock smiled. Thor was giving him the let's get busy look. John Hancock looked at the tall, blond Avenger and smiled, for he liked what he saw. In his millennia-long existence, John Hancock had been known to sleep with both women and men, sometimes at the same time.

"Show me how much you missed me blondie," Hancock said, with a sexy grin. Thor walked up to Hancock and kissed him full and deep. The two tall, heroic young men looked at each other and grinned. Hancock ran his hands over Thor's sexy, muscular body and cupped the Thunder God's sexy ass. Thor winked at him, and Hancock drew him to the soft grass.

Once there, Hancock and Thor got busy. Hancock lay naked on the grass, stretching luxuriously as Thor grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised black dick and sucked him with gusto. Thor sucked Hancock's dick, and then gently licked the sexy black superhero's big hairy balls. Hancock moaned in pleasure as Thor fingered his ass while sucking him off.

"Glad you like that," Thor paused to say, and then resumed sucking Hancock's magnificently thick black cock. Hancock nodded, and raked his sleek fingers through Thor's long blond hair. Hancock didn't consider himself gay or bisexual. Thor was a beautiful dude with a tight body and a great ass, and Hancock wouldn't mind banging him. Three days ago, while visiting Westchester, New York, Hancock encountered a beautiful, tall African-American superhero named Storm, and he fucked her in that spacious mansion of hers.

Hancock didn't discriminate when it came to sexy bodies and willing holes. Female or male, the black superhero from Los Angeles liked them all. That's why he put Thor on all fours and spread the blond Avenger's ass cheeks wide open. "Fuck me hard," Thor purred, and Hancock did just that. Sliding his thick black cock into Thor's asshole, Hancock gripped his hips and began fucking him.

Thor moaned deeply as Hancock's thick black cock invaded his asshole. "Hell yeah," Hancock said as he slammed his dick up Thor's ass. For Hancock, there was nothing more delicious than a tight ass around his dick, and he didn't care if said asshole belonged to a Black female superhero who was a dead ringer for Halle Berry, or a sexy blond-haired superhero from another dimension. A sexy ass is a sexy ass.

Thor's tight asshole gripped Hancock's dick tightly and it didn't take the tall, macho black superhero long to cum. "Fill my ass," Thor all but squealed as Hancock's dick pumped wave upon wave of cum in his asshole. Hancock squeezed his dick out of Thor's now gaping asshole and smiled with contentment. The two superheroes lay side by side, smiling happily.

"Welcome to the Avengers," Thor said, and kissed John Hancock on the lips. Hancock hesitated, for he wasn't the type to kiss people on the lips before or after fucking. The last beautiful blonde person Hancock tried to kiss, his buddy Ray Embry's current wife, the lovely Mary Embry, his super-powered ex-girlfriend, tossed him away like a discarded fish. Still, Hancock found Thor kind of likable. For a bisexual white guy. The crown prince of Asgard wasn't a bad dude, unlike Iron Man, whom Hancock disliked on sight. Cool, Hancock whispered, and then he actually kissed Thor back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Hancock Joins The Avengers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds