• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

I awoke to find myself naked, hanging from the ceiling by two hooks. Dazed and confused, I tried to lift my weary eyes. The last thing I remembered was walking out with that hot girl from the bar. Was I drugged? I felt misty and couldn't seem to focus. Suddenly, I realized that I was naked and in a strange place. In front of me, drinking wine from a glass, was the woman, only now she was wearing black boots, black nylons, a white corset and black lace. She smirked at me as she drank her wine. I tried to gasp and struggle as I noticed a table lined with torture equipment. I tried to scream for help, only to realize my mouth was covered with duct tape.

"Oh, you have been a very bad boy, Mr. Hanson," she said. Who the fuck was Hanson? "I have tracked your internet history. And I know that you have been buying slave girls for the last month."

WTF? She has the wrong person, I thought. Either that or she was completely insane, either way I was screwed. I tried to get free, grabbing the ropes with my wrists. Pain shocked me as the rope burned through my skin.

I tried to kick, only to realize that my toes were the only thing able to touch the ground...no, not the ground, I was standing on a pile of books. I knew that I was short to begin with, but it was too much when she bent down and took a book away. The ropes tightened. I screamed and struggled. Surely, this was an apartment by the size of the room. This must mean that she had neighbors.

"Oh, I wouldn't," she cooed, pressing her finger in a 'shh' position over the tape. "I have evidence and your IP address. I'll go to the cops and tell them you tried to rape me. Who do you think they will believe? You or me? Now. Listen up, you like slaves, so your punishment will be that you will be my slave. Nod if you understand." I panicked, what was she talking about? Quickly, I nodded for fear of what she would do. She was right. Even if I wasn't this Hanson person, if she accused me there was a good chance the cops would believe a woman over a man any day. Who would believe a man could be raped? I gulped.

She laughed and spun around me, eying her toys as if they were candy. "Good boy." She pulled out a large leather whip. I gulped again. She brushed the tassels over my legs as she continued to spin around me slowly.

I tried to struggle, but it took all I had to keep my big toes on the remaining books. She grabbed a razor from the table and while holding the whip underneath my balls, she turned the electric razor on. "Only real men have hair down there, and you, my boy, are not a real man." She shaved me clean, holding me still with the threat of a whip to the testicles.

I kept very still in pure fear, but my

body started to get the best of me, and I started to get a bit hard. I didn't know what she would do next. She laughed and put the razor down, then stroked me until I hardened fully. "Oh, look who likes me."

I shook my head and mumbled through the duct tape, "fuck you!" She frowned and gripped my cock hard, pulling it down, forcing the rope to cut further into my wrists. I moaned in pain, eyes watering.

"That's better," she answered my tears. "I will teach you manners." She walked behind me and spanked my ass with the whip. I felt red hot flames hit my skin and two seconds later a cold icy pain. I couldn't help but grunt. "Apologize, slave! Say, 'sorry, mommy'."

No way in hell, bitch, I thought.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!! The sounds had to be loud enough for someone to hear. I screamed partly for pain and partly to get someone's attention. No one came. SLAP! SLAP! Was I bleeding? The pain was intolerable. I began to cry openly.

"You can end the pain! Say sorry, you little boy," she growled, slapping me again. I jerked forward and almost lost balance on the book. No way in hell, you crazy bitch. But she kept on a few more times. I felt dead below the waist. "Think your tough?" She scoffed, obviously not sated. She moved in front of me, eying my tears. The wet streams loosened the duct tape. I tried using my tongue to push it off me. As soon as I could, I would yell for help. She seemed to get off on my futile efforts. "Let's see how tough you are! Apologize!" She screamed as she began. In a flash and before I could react, she slapped the whip as hard as she could over my penis. I let out a scream before I was even continuous of the pain.

"I'm sorry, mommy," I whimpered.

"Thought as much," she answered, "but I am not your mommy, you little bitch." I nodded over and over. Crazy fucking bitch. My cock withered into the cover of my foreskin. I felt like it was on an icy fire. I had never felt pain as bad as that. "That's better. Like a little boy." Then she spit on my cock. She walked out the room and left me crying. It was several minutes before I realized that she had left me for a while.

My first instinct was to escape, but I could loosely feel blood trickling from my wrists. No way out. I would have to try to get the tape off, but it was no use, it was wrapped completely around my head probably more than once. I just hung for what seemed like hours. Just thinking of plans. I would try to kick her, but I was obviously drugged because I had barely enough energy to move my knees let alone make a full kick while tied.

She came back before too long anyway. She had obviously eaten in the that time, her breath smelled like chicken and beer. "How is my little slave? Ready to start behaving?" I nodded, afraid of the whip again. "Good boy," she said and smiled. I would try my best to avoid making her angry and to keep her smiling.

Okay. Breathe, just breathe. I was now in survival mode. Ignoring the pain of my arms and extremities behind and placing myself as into a submissive state. I would do whatever I could to prove I was not this person and convince her to let me go. As soon as she released me, I planned to use all the strength I could to take her down. For now though, I need to save my energy. Conserve, conceal, and then contend with her. Conserve, conceal, contend. I used the three C's as a mantra inside my head. I was not however paying attention to the insane mother-fucker in the room, and I probably should have, as she was inspecting her toys again. I only noticed when she attached pincer onto my nipples and a pair of pads to my nipples and chest.

...Oh crap...

She pressed a button giggling softly and I felt the shock of volts press into my body. I felt my mouth water and a feeling like being punched hit me all at once. Electricity! Who the fuck? I moaned again. She awed at me, directing me to look at her. She began to touch herself, "You like this? You like me?" I nodded thinking that's what she wanted, but she zapped me again. "You perv!" She zapped this time harder, and I screamed. Why is no one calling the cops?!

I looked at the door and she saw my gaze, "Oh honey, I live in the first and only apartment in this condo building. No one is going to save you." I began to cry as she shocked me again. "You need to learn your lesson." I nodded. So weak...so much pain...I passed out.

The next thing I remembered was waking up again to a needle pressure. I felt dozy, but I was coming to. More tranquilizer this time, I am sure of it. I woke up to her pouring water down my mouth. Water tasting so sweet. I felt something around my bruised bottom. A diaper. Fuck. A diaper. I felt so humiliated. Then I felt it, cold metal. My cock had been imprisoned by what felt like a chastity cage. I was too weak to move. She unbound me and laid me on a nearby couch. She turned me over the edge and put on a strap on. I felt the diaper slip off, and she pour cold something down my backside.

"I am going to show you the humiliation you show those women, when you overpower them." She began to ride me. Now, I don't know about the real guy she wanted to harm, but me, I'm bi so actually even though I am sure she meant to further traumatize Mr. Hanson, this actually felt really good. Is that sick? Do I actually think anything my captor is doing is good? But I couldn't help it. The fake cock felt so real and once again my body was reacting...or at least trying. I felt more pain as my cock couldn't get hard over the chastity belt. The cold felt good over the pain my penis had gone through, but it hurt that it couldn't rise. "You may experience gay pleasure, even though I know you are straight." Wrong person, bitch. I like guys, too. "But this is how your victims felt. While you got off, they had no pleasure. How do you like being used?"

I felt pre-cum start oozing through the cage and into the diaper. My whole body quivered, and I could feel goosebumps. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and without an erection, I shot cum into the diaper. A full load. She must have realized what had happened because she laughed at me and slapped my ass. She then hit my head hard, and I was out again.

I woke up several hours later. She was sleeping on the couch. I was back in the ropes dangling, but still in my messy diaper. The dried cum was now sticking to my balls. I had burn marks over bruised nipples, and my eyes were sore from crying. There was no chance for me. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I had a hard time of it, but I had managed to come in and out of sleep. The next morning she stripped me and let me out of that 'cage', then tied me to the toilet and left me there all day. At least I had some privacy there to do my business. My arms were tied behind the seat so I couldn't move, but through licking all day and the water from last night I had pretty much taken off the tape. When she came home she did not bother releasing me, but she did flush for me and take down the tape so it dangled around my neck.

She sighed and looked at me, "So I saw activity on your IP address, and I saw that you in fact are not Hanson. But you have seen way too much of me so it looks like you're going to stay with me until I can figure out what I can do with you."

"I won't tell. I promise!" I begged, "Just please let me go!"

"Can't take that chance, I'm afraid. I am sorry for what it is worth that I treated you so harshly, but you are a man, and thus you are a sexual deviant. Don't worry though, I will raise you to be obedient and turn you from a evil man into a good little boy."

"No, please!" I begged, but she left the room again. It was another hour before she got back, Walmart bags in hand. She must have gone shopping. She put the items on the counter and began to pull them out of their packages.

"This is a collar with a voice tag." She said, "It also has a sensor for these rooms. If you leave the sensor room that I allow you in, you will be zapped and possibly die. If you scream, you will die. Is that understood?"

I nodded. "Please," I whimpered. But she put the collar on me anyway. She then got another thing out. More tranquilizers. And stuck me in the shoulder with it. The next few things was a bit hazy but it seems she was cleaning my wounds, then wrapping them. She slid back on the cage and put another diaper on me. Lastly she put heavy weights around my legs.

"You are permitted my bedroom, the living room and the bathroom. You will clean the house when I am gone. When I am home, you will eat me out and only then will I allow you to have food. Before bed, you will give me a message, and when I am asleep, you will lie on the floor and sleep. If you make a noise, I will shock you. If you make a mess in your diaper, I will shock you. If you do anything I don't like, I will shock you. You are to call me mistress, and from now on you are to obey. If I have friends over, you will hide in my closet, and if you make a peep in front of them or cry for help, I will castrate you so that even if I am caught you will forever be my slave is that understood? Now in five years time, I will release you. In five years, I will have enough money to leave the country and so they can't get me. As soon as I do, I will let you go. Is that understood? But if you do anything bad I will extend it by one year, and I will shock you."

"Yes, mistress," I said and went to her room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistaken Identity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds