• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 04

Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 04

With innovation came success. Success led to public attention, and attention brought scrutiny. With scrutiny came the worst blight of all: lawyers.

On a Tuesday I walked into the office to find two police detectives who wanted to speak with Dolly and me. It drove home the fact that we weren't running a small show us your naked selfies site anymore.

"We need to speak to you about the contests your running. It could be considered as prostitution to have women earning money for performing sex acts with winners." One of the men explained to me.

"Are you saying you think my partner and I are prostitutes?"

"No, ma'am. We're investigating the operators of this site for pandering. It's a far more serious charge."

My stomach went into knots. Fortunately, we had an attorney on a full time retainer. Twenty minutes later Martin Harvey, attorney at law, sat in our meeting room with Dolly, the two police detectives and me.

"You gentlemen have a primary misunderstanding of what would constitute paid sexual activity. The monthly 'Funk a MILF' contest is opened to all visitors to the site. No one is paying for that option, Harvey said with an impressive authority.

"But, there is still the paying for the show," replied one of the detectives.

"No, the operations of this site, Dolly and Chelsey, have dropped all member payments from the site months ago." Harvey glanced at both of us and we nodded our heads in agreement. "We can show you the books, but the only membership requirement is to register a valid email address."

Shortly after the evening of our first show, we'd realized paid membership was actually limiting our main source of revenue. There had been so many membership requests, we were able to expand the number of advertisers to our site. It wasn't novelty sex toys any more. There were mainstream products, everything from clothing stores and auto dealerships to surgery centers eager to partner with us, given the number of eyeballs we'd managed to attract.

Dolly and I sat in a meeting with Marlon, our IT guru. "Do you have any idea how many people visit this site?"

My partner looked over a breakdown of members. "We have over two hundred thousand signed up members," she said proudly.

Marlon shook his head in that dorky arrogant techie manner he had. He could be hard to deal with at times, but he knew computer networks like nobody else and spent most of his remaining free time figuring out new sexual techniques. He was a hell of a lay. "You haven't understood the analytics. Membership is a drop in the bucket. Most visitors are piggybacking on fake emails. We have a million and half site unique visits. Not in total. A day, baby, a day."

"That much traffic?" I said astounded and embarrassed that I couldn't make heads or tails of the analytics reports. I thought they had to be written in some secret new language.

"MILF sites are the number-one porn draw on the web. People dig mature women getting banged. Guess who the number-one MILF site is?"

"MILFsRUs?" Dolly joked.

I ventured, "MILFsKnowBest?" Neither of us had any idea if those names were real sites.

"No, it's The Slut Wife Foundation. Nobody can touch our interactive capabilities. I copyrighted and patented our proprietary technology. We don't need to sell memberships." I hated the way Marlon sometimes seemed to talk down to us. I knew he sometimes referred to us behind our backs as the Lucy and Ethel of Pornographers. It was insubordinate, but we needed his expertise.

Lawyer Harvey dismissed the cops with his explanations of our current business practices and the threat to obtain a protective order if any further investigation of a private business was continued without justification.

He turned to us as he was about to leave. "Do you see why you two have got to incorporate now? Your company is too big to operate under a simple partnership anymore."

This wasn't the first time our lawyer had imposed formality and corporate constraints upon us. On his very first day, he'd pulled both Dolly and me into an office and informed us; that we couldn't continue with many of our more enjoyable business practices.

"For starters, Dolly, you can't continue seducing other women who are going to pose for your site. That could constitute sexual harassment."

"But they all love getting naked on my sofa and experiencing my tongue tickling their clit. Most of these women have been ignored for so long that they need that relief I provide. Once they loosen up, they're ready to do nearly anything for the camera."

"That may be, but if one of those MILFs decided to claim you as a temporary employer that enticed her, it could open you to a lawsuit."

"See, I told you so," I said taunting her. I'd always thought her antics with so many of the new amateur mature models was a bad idea. It had all started with Allison, who been back repeatedly for numerous lesbian video presentations. We finally had her host her own regular show called 'Sapphic Orgy Party'. The last segment featured a panel of five older women, including Allison teaching the joys of girl-on-girl sex to a pair of pretty young college girls.

Allison had proven to be amazingly popular with viewers. Everyone wanted to see how the slender redhead would convince a younger woman that they deserved to explore her bisexual nature. The show was a round table where the young women usually confessed that they'd always been curious about trying sex with another woman but had been too afraid to try it.

"Is it the social stigma?" Allison asked one pretty blonde former state beauty pageant winner. She was a statuesque girl with big blue eyes and an apple pie look of purity.

"What would my boyfriend think?" the girl asked with her legs tightly crossed and one foot jiggling itself.

"She's clearly starting to masturbate herself," suggested one of the interactive viewers on the live audio feed.

"Tiffany, your boyfriend would love you to know that you enjoy other women. All men do. They spend at least a total of an hour a day fantasizing about that. My husband and I have the best sex of our marriage, not that he's seen me with other women."

The show almost always ended with seven naked women in a pile pleasuring each other. It was our first two-hour block of time. It also had the highest number of female viewers and requests to be on it.

Ever since her first encounter with Allison, Dolly had developed a thing for redheads and made a play for nearly everyone who came to our studios. I knew it could lead to trouble.

"As for you, Chelsey, you cannot have sex with other employees, either. You've been fucked by the IT guy, the camera crew and the lighting director; and at one time, all at the same time."

My face grew red. I'd thought they agreed to keep it secret. I happened after one of our most successful video presentations, called Lady's Choice. The show featured women cougars selecting from a group of unseen younger men based upon viewers urging. On that particular show, a forty-five-year-old knockout blonde named ShannonSux2087 broke a voter tie between two eighteen-year-old college soccer players. She insisted upon taking on both, until she'd exhausted each and then finished off with the remaining male contestants.

"The rating went through the roof. It was my way of inspiring the staff for all their hard work on the segment," I said before realizing how lame the excuse sounded.

"That can lead to a lawsuit. You cannot have sex with your employees, unless it for one of your shows or photo sessions. You want to inspire, give cash bonuses," Harvey had admonished in no uncertain tones.

"But all the women I've been coaching are amateurs; unpaid volunteers, really. They just want to show how sexy women over thirty can be," Dolly said apparently hoping for a legal loophole.

"That doesn't matter. The law sees them as temporary unpaid employees, subject to the same protections of any of your other workers. You'll have to keep your hands off of them, unless it's in front of a lens."

Dolly looked at me. "For the sake of argument, can I seduce Chelsey, since we're partners in this?"

"Sure, your equals, go at each other all you want."

She jokingly leered at me and licked her lips. We only had sex on camera, and our segments were getting to be fewer and fewer as our viewers demanded new faces, and we became more involved running the day to day operations.

In the six months since our first live feed video segment, things exploded visitor-wise and with expanding operations. We'd added a dozen production facilities throughout the United States, so that middle-aged women from other areas of the country could participate in our video shows. We were even looking at opening a facility in Mexico City for our Spanish speaking audience.

And then came the day that I called: The Game Changer.

We had another series called, 'Guy or Gal?' in which viewers got to choose who they wanted to see a MILF have sex with. In the show, our old friend Thelma, who'd become a fan favorite, was presented with choice between a sexy young brunette who had lots of tattoos and body piercings and a handsome Latino male, also with lots of tattoos, but only a nose ring. She could make her case for the one she wanted, but it was up to the voters to decide who she'd have sex with.

"Come on, you people always put me with the Gal. I like licking pussy as well as the next MILF, but I'd really like to see what Raphael is packing in those jeans of his."

Raphael23 had a small goatee that he stroked before defiantly flicking his tongue before the camera. He moved his crotch back and forth and flexed his muscles of his bare chest. "I have ways of pleasuring this chicka like no man ever has."

The camera turned to the brunette. Her name was Annabelle88. "Oh, you want to see this cougar bitch on fire, feast on this." She stuck her tongue out to show dual ball studs side by side. "You'll love the viper."

Annabelle88 was already trending heavily to win. She was new to the audience, and they seemed to have taken a liking to putting Thelma with the most unusual of partners.

Not to be outdone, Raphael23 pulled down his pants and revealed multiple stud piercings along the front of his penis. He pulled slightly ahead in the vote count and at the end of the balloting was declared victor. A happy Thelma grasped his hand and led him to a bed. She pushed him onto his back and slowly lowered herself on top of him. The camera zoomed to capture the view as each of the five metal beads passed by her clitoris and then up to her face as she reveled in the sensation.

Thelma faced the camera and began to moan. "I have a special guest I invited to watch me today," she announced after opening her eyes. "It's my husband, Troy."

The camera remained on her face. The crew knew instinctively that this was going to be something out of the ordinary. Our cougars rarely invited the spouse to watch, few even knew about the wives' activities on our site.

"Hi, Troy. I'm doing this for you," Thelma stated with a bright smile. "I told you that if you ignored me, I could easily find someone that wouldn't. I even showed you pictures of me fucking another male. I've showed you pictures of me fucking lots of other women."

She ran her hands over her breasts and the camera moved to provide a view of her manipulating her small but nicely proportioned tits. The Twitter feed began to go wild. She was trending across other hashtags and going global.

"It's not just that you aren't paying attention to me sexually. I could almost live with entertaining myself with a vibrator," she said in a sexy tone. "You aren't paying attention to me at all. I speak and you grunt. You spent your free time agonizing over your fantasy league picks. You don't want a wife."

Everyone in the studio went completely quiet. No one saw this coming.

Thelma continued to move up and down along Raphael23's shaft. She acknowledged each bump of the beads tickling her clit with her eyes and corners of her mouth. "What you want is a maid. I'm done picking up your messes. I want a divorce."

She came immediately after saying that. All of our online communication feeds went nuts. The production team was ecstatic; this was great video. It was live, raw, unplanned and completely real; everything a reality porn series could hope to be.

Our viewers weren't the only ones picking up on it at that point.

By the evening, one of the cable news stations got hold of this breaking story, "Woman demands divorce while making online porn shoot. Story after the next commercial break," announced a gray bearded man.

A heavily digitized edit of Thelma's show was shown at the beginning of the six PM hour. It was repeated at six thirty, seven PM, eleven PM and then went over to be even more heavily edited on one of the national morning news shows.

Our site was soon being mentioned on another cable news network, but the subject of a middle-aged woman calling for an end to her marriage was no longer the primary topic.

"Women: over the age of thirty-five and brazenly exploiting their enjoyment of sex. Is it an immoral attack on our American way of life? And how can we put a stop to this assault on common decency?" was the exclusive of the morning news opinion discussion team.

~ Chapter 5 to follow... ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Disclosures: Selfie Involvement Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds