• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Model Behaviour

Model Behaviour

12

Author's Note -- I'd written a little more than this and then abandoned the story. But I was playing around with my tablet and drew a few scenes (three) from this story. They are just quick rought sketches, don't expect any masterpieces! I've chosen a sensible stopping point in what I had and made it into a story that might see more chapters later...

I put it in 'NonConsent/Reluctance' instead of 'Illustrated' stories as I feel the genre of the story is more important than the fact that it has a few pictures with it.

1.

Clare had always secretly dreamed of being a famous model or actress. While she was very pretty, so were many other young women looking to fulfil the same dream. For the most part she had worked as a shop clerk or waitress whilst getting the occasional modelling shoot for some small projects here and there. Nothing that had made her well known let alone make a significant dent in the rent.

Her roommate Brandi had been the one to suggest glamour modelling and whilst Clare didn't like the idea of doing topless photo shoots, she did admit that she could do with the cash. However, she decided against doing something like that just yet. Which is why, she was sceptical when Brandi phoned her to inform her about a modelling opportunity.

"You're sure I don't have to go topless?"

"Of course! I said so already, didn't I? It's just a fetish thing, but you won't have to get naked."

"W-well okay. But it does sound a little sketchy. What do I have to do?"

"Well, my friend said she just had to hold some sex toys and look sexy. I think it might be for a magazine or something. So it's all non-nude. Kinky lingerie... that sort of thing."

Clare had refused at first until Brandi had told her how much her friend had made.

"Fine! I'll do it!"

She eventually gave in. She got all the details from Brandi and arranged a meeting the following weekend. She received an email not long after inviting her to the shoot.

2.

When she arrived at the address she had to check with the taxi driver that it was the correct place. She walked to the door, which was opened for her by a polite and well-dressed older gentleman, and into the expensive hotel lobby. Walking up to the female receptionist she felt rather nervous.

"H-hello, I hope this is the right place. I am supposed to be meeting someone from-"

"Miss Rose?"

Clare blinked at the use of her last name; somewhat surprised, but she smiled and nodded, realising that she was in the right place after all.

"We've been expecting you. Mr Sato is waiting for you in the Oakwood meeting room. It's just down the hall and on the left. If you need anything don't hesitate to call room service."

The receptionist smiled cheerfully as Clare thanked her and headed towards the room. She stopped in a bathroom. She marvelled over the luxuriousness of the hotel. It is always easy to judge how classy a place is by the bathroom. This one had complimentary perfumes that she recognised as ones she could never afford herself and a pile of towels to dry your hands on after washing them, with a wicker basket to send them for laundry after use. The sort of place that could afford that had to be very expensive. Which made her wonder... Why would they choose this place to do the shoot? They could do it anywhere, all they needed was a set and some lights.

Rather than worry and cause herself to get wrinkles she checked herself in the mirror. She hadn't always been pretty. She had really grown into it with puberty and it fully blossomed as she turned into a woman. She had long naturally straight chestnut brown hair that came down just over her shoulders, bright green eyes and a pair of naturally pouting lips. She reapplied her lip gloss and adjusted her bra in the mirror. She had a handful and change in that department. 32Ds, they were probably reason she was able to get modelling jobs at all. But at the same time they were the thing that kept her off the run way, that and the fact that she was only 5'4''. They always want girls who are over 6' and flat as an iron, she thought to herself, pouting a little. Satisfied with how she looked, she left to go to the meeting room.

3.

"Ah, Miss Rose! I hope you didn't get lost?"

A rather friendly seeming and young eastern looking man greeted her. She realised that the receptionist had probably phoned ahead to let them know she was coming.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I kept you waiting. I just had to go to the restroom. Mr Sato was it?"

He smiled, he seemed to be in his late twenties or early thirties and she was fairly sure he was half Asian. He had black hair and light brown eyes and a slim build, though not spindly. He nodded to her.

"Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you, after speaking to you on the phone, your head shots did not do you justice."

She blushed a little, usually modelling shoots were very business-like and either the photographer was rude or lecherous. However he seemed genuinely polite, as he continued.

"Now. First we need to get your outfit and makeup sorted. Then we'll deal with the photography. And finally is the lunch where you'll have a chance to be introduced to the board."

Clare raised a brow, looking slightly confused. Sensing it Mr Sato gave her a curious look.

"You weren't told?"

"No... I didn't know I was meeting anyone, I just thought it was a photo shoot."

"Ah! I can't believe that my secretary didn't contact you. You are free this afternoon yes?"

Clare nodded.

"Yes, I am but-"

"Great! Well, we had meant to let you know earlier. But we have decided to make you the cover girl of the new issue and wanted to introduce you to the company after the shoot. The meal will be served here and is of course complimentary."

She widened her eyes, reeling slightly at the news. This was amazing! She was going to be on the cover of a magazine... okay it might be a sex toy or lingerie magazine, she was still not entirely sure. But it was much better than anything she had done so far. Not to mention the fact that if they could afford to do the shoot here and have a meal afterwards then she could be fairly certain it was a company doing well financially. She could be on the cover of a magazine published nationally or even internationally. She grinned, excited at the opportunity as she was taken to get her makeup and outfit ready.

4.

She leant forward, resting her hands on the counter as she stared at the girl looking back at her. With her hair and make-up done she hardly recognised the woman who looked back at her. This was the difference between good make-up artists and professionals. She looked stunning; she'd be jumping at the chance of a photo-shoot looking like this, if only... She slipped the small dressing gown she wore off and blushed. She was only wearing lacy lingerie below, a small French thong, which was little more than a band of lace around her hips and a small triangle that covered her privates. And, a balcony cut bra that held up her breasts and offered up a rather spectacular view of her cleavage. However, she couldn't back out now, she knew that. Besides, a small part of her was excited at the thought of the photo-shoot now. She really did look as hot as any Victoria's secret model, what with her flat stomach, narrow waist and slender legs.

When she came out from the dressing room, she was pleasantly surprised at how little she was stared at. Mr Sato looked over, smiled cheerfully and then glanced away to continue talking to a woman in a suit. If she didn't know any better she'd think he just blushed. She smiled a little, other than him it was just the make-up artist and the woman in the suit who were in the room and she left after their conversation ended. He turned to regard her again.

"Miss Rose, you look stunning."

She very nearly blushed herself at the honesty and chivalry with which he said it. She smiled and thanked him before he gave her instructions on how to pose on the chaise lounge. Adjusting some of the lights he began to take the photos. The make-up artist occasionally acted as an aide in arranging lights or fetching different lenses. At first it all seemed very normal.

"Now Clare, we need you to model with some products, just holding them and looking seductive as you have been doing so far will suffice."

She nodded, wondering what she was going to be given, a dildo perhaps, she thought. Though she was surprised when the make-up artist who she'd head Mr Sato calling Jean, handed her a strange looking metal clamp, she eyed it suspiciously. But when it was obvious that Mr Sato wished to continue she complied with his requests to hold it up in a few ways, pressing it against her chest and such. Part of her, thought that maybe it was some sort of sex toy that she didn't recognise and felt too embarrassed to say.

They handed her a few more items of varying levels of peculiarity. Silk rope, that made her sure it was a bondage magazine, a vacuum pack bag that made her not so sure, some earrings that she had to hold up to her nipples that made her go back to the fetish idea and then a carton of milk that left her confused. When she was handed what looked like a speculum her gynaecologist might use she finally snapped.

"I don't mean to sound rude... but what exactly is this magazine?"

Mr Sato tilted his head and then laughed.

"Ah? You don't know?"

She frowned a little and shook her head.

"Well, we plan on using some of the original shots of you on the chaise lounge for the cover of the magazine I spoke of. However, truth be told, these aren't all for the magazine. Our company is an agglomerate of smaller ventures. We have products in all areas, from sex toys, to home and design to medical."

He said, indicating the device she held.

"Most money is made by getting large contracts with national and international companies. That is where this photo shoot comes in. So many people can make these products and as they are being sold on such large scale the profit margin on each unit is tiny. That was when we found that if we caught the eye of the executive who decides which retailer to use we could secure the most contracts. Hence, the seductive girl posing with the products. Truth be told most of these images will probably only be seen by the few dozen executives who decide which suppliers to use."

That actually made her relieved, that there wouldn't be photos of her posing with all these peculiar object circulating around the world and available to all her friends to mock her for. Satisfied she continued to pose with the products. Most seemed like odd medical instruments, though the occasional sex toy made her smirk, the large black dildo that was almost as thick as her wrist made her blush and falter a little though. All in all, it was a rather typical photo shoot, other than the weird objects.

5.

She had been taken back into the dressing room to get ready for the meal; apparently they had a dress for her. Jean had said they had actually just finished making a few alterations for it to fit perfectly whilst the shoot was going on. She stripped out of the lingerie when Mr Sato had called out for Jean to help him with something.

Before Clare could say anything she was left standing in the dressing room without a stitch of clothing. It would have been bearable if it wasn't for the large full length mirrors. Standing there, her hands over her chest and between her legs she waited. After a minute or so the embarrassment had had time to cool. She moved her hands cautiously and looked at herself. Smiling she bit her bottom lip lightly and started to turn admiring her body somewhat. It felt like a bit of a thrill to be naked here in a strange place, the almost helpless feeling somehow making it all the better. Her breasts were large but pert and the small pink nipples pointed outwards pleasingly. Between her legs a small strip of hair that matched her head did a little to hide her folds.

Hearing Jean coming back, she covered herself quickly. Jean entered and apologised for leaving. Handing her some underwear, a strapless white bra and a small white thong she let her get dressed whilst she removed the dress from a zip-up hanging dress protector. It looked beautiful.

After Jean had helped her into it, she spun a little admiring herself in the mirror. A tight light blue bodice left her arms and shoulders bare. The dress hugged her hips and rear before flaring out a little from there, a small slit to her mid-thigh gave her some more room to move her legs. She was accompanied to the meal by Mr Sato who wore a tuxedo. The whole thing felt rather surreal.

6.

The thing she had noticed when she arrived in what appeared to be a small ballroom was the ratio of serving staff to guests. It felt like they each had their own waiter. After accepting a canapé and a glass of champagne she felt one part nervous and out of place, one part beautiful and refined and one part tipsy. Split three ways, she decided to just stick close to Mr Sato and smile. He introduced her to a few people; they were exceptionally friendly to her. Asking her quite a few questions, she felt embarrassed to admit that she was a struggling model, but they all assured her of how beautiful she was and how much she was going to be liked and enjoyed by everyone.

A couple more glasses of champagne and she started to feel tipsier and more relaxed. She decided that this must be what the upper class did, spent money extravagantly to show off how much money they had to burn. If they wanted to throw it at her in the process, she wasn't going to complain.

The meal was the most wonderful sensory delight she had ever tasted. It was like poetry for the tongue. After the main course everyone stood and Mr Sato informed her that there would be a short break and the final part of the photo shoot before dessert.

"The final part? I thought it was finished?"

"Ah of course, you never got the email from my secretary that explained everything. The last part of the shoot is done here for the guests to enjoy."

She widened her eyes and blushed.

"Surely not in just my underwear though right?"

He laughed softly.

"No of course not Miss Rose..."

He added, in a quite playful voice.

"Though I don't doubt that everyone would enjoy that, you won't have to remove your clothes."

She giggled a little and blushed some more before she shook her head.

"S-so what do I have to do?"

"Well... have you ever done a public photo shoot like this before?"

She shook her head.

"I see. Well, basically I'll tell you how to pose before, you'll do so and I'll take photos. Jean will come and help put you into position and sort out the props. Just stay quiet and try not to interrupt the session, I wouldn't want you to make a bad impression on these people. I think so far they really like you and I've heard talk of running a national campaign using you as the lead model."

She widened her eyes, this had been the type of break she had only dreamt of, she didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but at the risk of running her makeup she beamed a smile at Mr Sato.

"Thank you so much."

He smiled back.

7.

He had explained what she had to do. A few poses, he'd motion when he wanted her to change and she'd do so. Jean would hand her some items and it'd basically be like this morning, except now she had a room full of people watching her. At least she wasn't in her lingerie, although it still made her nervous to be on stage like this, it'd be a thousand times worse if she was in just her bra and thong.

A few of the waiters had pulled back some curtains and had revealed what looked like a small stage. Wow, she really would be on stage, literally. As she walked up to where she had been told to go, the rest of the room took their seats. This whole thing felt so peculiar. Who would want to watch someone having some photos taken? Perhaps people with so much money just had a strange idea of what constituted as entertainment. As she was walking by Mr Sato, he leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"There have been a few changes. Just act natural, Jean knows what to do, follow her lead."

Clare went to protest but he moved to his camera and gave her a look that told her to hurry up. She moved to where she had been told to stand and started doing as they had discussed. She worried about what he had meant, though the greater worry of being up on stage drowned it out. Everything went well for the most part, she didn't think she'd made any mistakes.

She was posing in a free standing doorframe, holding onto either side, arms up above her head. Now was when Jean was supposed to come and give her a bunch of roses to pose with, she went to move, but Mr Sato made a gesture for her to hold the pose. Confused she did as he said. Suddenly she felt something cold click around her wrist and turned to see Jean. She saw that she had handcuffed her hand to the frame. Her eyes widened and as Jean reached for her other wrist she pulled it away and opened her mouth to protest.

"Wh-"

"Shh"

Jean interrupted pleadingly. Whispering.

"It is just a few photos and then we go back to the script. It'll be good for securing you a job in the national campaign..."

Clare swallowed her protest and gave back her arm to Jean. She lifted it back to where it was, above her head in the door frame and cuffed her other wrist. The cuffs were made of leather and fixed to the top of the door frame by a strong looking rope. Whether it was the alcohol or the promise of fame that made her let Jean chain her up like that she didn't know. But she didn't protest when she placed two cuffs around her ankles, more worried about her arms being held as they were. She would have to have a word with Mr Sato after the shoot; he really should have told her about this before and gotten her permission. This wasn't accep-

Clare's eyes widened as she felt the rubber push between her lips, pushing her jaw wide open. She tried to scream but had to supress a small gag as something pushed her tongue back against the back of her throat. She struggled but the cuffs held her in place. She managed to see Jean behind her. She had put what felt like a ball gag into her mouth, but it pushed in further than a ball would, a small oblong like shape, pressing into her mouth, almost touching the back of her throat. The band that held it tightened around her head and sealed it in place. Trying to scream caused her to nearly gag again, she looked around frantically but the people watching continued to look at her with the same level of entertainment they had had for her posing before, did they think this was part of the act?

Mr Sato continued to look at her with the same impassive look he'd had before, as if waiting for her to change poses, she looked pleadingly at him but he didn't respond. Surely he hadn't thought this was an okay last minute change. She tugged against the cuffs; they rattled and dug into her skin a little. Then she saw Jean standing at her side, Clare glared at her, furiously and mumbled something, but she was ignored. She felt the cuffs tugging and realised that the ropes to the ones on her wrists were retracting into the frame, pulling her arms further up and outstretched above her head, the cuffs around her ankles pulled too and she was forced to shuffle her feet, moving her legs apart lest she fall off her high heels and break her ankle.

Stretched out in an 'x' shape, legs wider than was decent she whimpered a little. Her dress, split up one side, now left one leg bare to mid-thigh; it wasn't made for her to stand with her legs this wide apart. Mr Sato started to take more photos and she stopped struggling. This would be over soon and she'd ask to have a private word with him and explain how upset she was by not being told about this, they had clearly planned for it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Model Behaviour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds